LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeking Roomie In Mo

lilJester

Basically I am sick and tired of living under my mothers roof. I want to be able to move out, but my finances dont permit me to have an apartment alone. So, that being said I am looking for anyone that wouldn't mind splitting the cost of renting an apartment with 2 bedrooms. I am not a social butterfly and dont have people visiting at all hours of the night. Live a clean lifestyle with drinks on the rare ocassion but not often and usually just keep to myself. Also normally just spend most of my time when i am home hiding in my room anyways, aside from that I am usually at work. So if anyone is interested in helping with an apartment search let me know.

Also dont usually let things get mesy. Sure I might leave a soda can out, but I pick up after myself.

Good luck, it's tough being out on your own, I tried it a very long time ago and I had a very hard time keeping above water financially.

Take a good look at what you earn, and make sure your finances are in order and make you have enough money to cover if your roomie decides to back out, you still have to pay the bills elect, heat, phone, cable on your own if he or she leaves unexpectedly

If you do make the move do not sign the lease alone,make your roomie sign with you, that way you will be covered for the rent.

Also going out on you own means you have no towels for bathing, sheets etc to sleep on, kitchen utensils and dishes to eat and cook with.

It's super nice but it is SUPER expensive, I do wish you the best of luck and a healthy and happy new year.

oh and as far as all the stuff you mentioned, yeah kinda ganking it from here before i move lol. seriously there are dishes LOTS of towels and other spare items around the house that wont be missed.

oh make no mistake i already have plenty of stuff. Dining table, chairs, desk, dresser, couch that pulls out to a bed, even a fridge that is mine. So its not like i would be moving in to sleep on the floor with nothing at all. lol

• 5 weeks later...

oh make no mistake i already have plenty of stuff. Dining table, chairs, desk, dresser, couch that pulls out to a bed, even a fridge that is mine. So its not like i would be moving in to sleep on the floor with nothing at all. lol

This 26 yr old adult baby would love to share a apartment with you man, let me know what is up and i can provide furniture and other supplies and such with what is needed. let me know man.

baby Paddy