LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Diaper

thomas fury

i just bought some depends maxium absorbancy diapers today.... and they leak.... badly i was sitting watching tv, i wet myself and i'm now sitting on a dark stain in the couch, it leaked enough that i really don't know if i would wear these in public.

anyways what i'm looking for is a diaper that i can buy in a store and will have few leaks. i have between a 28-30 inch waist and prefer let it go all at once. can anyone give me some suggestions.

With just about any diaper, your not going to be able to just completely flood it and have it all hold at once. I suggest checking out some Bambinos, Secure X plus, Abenas, and Molicares. All are much better quality and should leak less than the depends max. Most of these will have to be purchased online, so keep that in mind as well.

• Like 1

i just bought some depends maxium absorbancy diapers today.... and they leak.... badly i was sitting watching tv, i wet myself and i'm now sitting on a dark stain in the couch, it leaked enough that i really don't know if i would wear these in public.

anyways what i'm looking for is a diaper that i can buy in a store and will have few leaks. i have between a 28-30 inch waist and prefer let it go all at once. can anyone give me some suggestions.

Disposable diapers sold in stores are designed for incontinent people who only leak small amounts of urine of fecal material at a time. In stores these days most adult disposable are pull-on.

Only on-line will you find better quality and more absorbent adult tape-on briefs. Others have already told you the leading brands.

However, your expectations are not reasonable. No diaper will absorb fast enough to keep up with an adult who "prefers to let go all at once."

To have an diaper, disposable or cloth, work effectively, you need to pee as if you are incontinent. You will need to pee in small spurts over a long period.

You are not going to find any good diapers at any retail store. Find a medical supply shop in your area, hopefully they have Molicare Super Plus or maybe even the Abena Super or XPlus if you are really lucky. I haven't tried the Tena Super Stretch, but they might have those or forget the name, but the top of line Tena, I wouldn't bother with anything else besides the most absorbent Tena, the rest seem to not be any better then depends. The Attends 10 are probably still better then depends, but still no where near the premium diapers such as Bambino, Abena XPlus, Molicare Super Plus, Dry 24/7. I did try a sample of the Molicare Super and are better then the depends or store brands. It is a good middle ground between the Store brands and the premium diapers.

I haven't tried the Tena Super Stretch, but they might have those or forget the name, but the top of line Tena, I wouldn't bother with anything else besides the most absorbent Tena, the rest seem to not be any better then depends.

I'll put in a plug for my favorite diaper, the Tena Super Stretch. I freakin' love these things. I'm a DL, not an AB, but I'm really surprised that the AB folks out there haven't gravitated to these yet. They have a single wide Velcro fastener on each side and offer a great fit. And they hold 2-3 really good wettings. I used to be a Molicare Super Plus guy, but now I'm hooked on these. They're quiet, absorbent, and offer a really snug fit that doesn't droop as they get heavy. Love 'em.

-RMS

I found that the depends will mostly leak while sitting down. if you wet them while standing up, give it a minute or two and you can sit down with no leaks. Unfortunately, in America these are the best you are going to find in retail stores. If you want better you need to head to a medical supply store or buy online as everyone has said.

All the high quality diapers are sold online and NOT in stores. However, medical supply compaise may have some high quality diapers so you might want to call and check. The only problem that I see with buying from a medical supply company is that they probably only sell diapers by the case. If your not buying online that kinda tells me that maybe you don't have a major credit card. If so, I would recommend you buy a pre-paid credit card and then buy a case of Abena XPlus. I think the cost is less than $60 including shipping. Over the years, I think I have tried every brand diaper mentioned that everyone has recommended and although there are some very high quality diapers suggested, I still think the Abena XPlus is the best diaper on the market. There is one thing that you can do to the Depends that you have now that might help so they don't leak and that is adding a pad to the diaper. If money is tight, I would recommend using a wash cloth as a pad. Adding a pad to the diaper "should" prevent the diaper from leaking. This is just a cheap fix until you can buy some quality diapers. One last suggestion you might want to use if money is really tight and that is to buy your diapers from the "goodwill", or some place like that. I would recommend you call them before you get to the store. I say that because some stores may not sell adult diapers because adult diapers are considered a "medical" product. I know these places get adult diapers donated to them all the time, but not every store will sell them so call first. I've seen packages of diapers sell for $3, or $4 for one package. Some stores have certain days in the month when items are 50% off. I hope the suggestions I've given you help. Good luck.