LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Might Switch

Hi all - normally I would just go to walgreens or cvs and pick up some Depends to wear. But recently made a special trip to an independent pharmacy to pick up some Attends. I have tried them before and went back to my Depends. However, after realizing how much wider they are in the middle, I think i am hooked on them now. They seem to be able to hold much more and are so easy to place pads in, especially being wider and now the pads don't have to be sliced at all. Not sure I like the increased crinkle sound if I need to be discreet - but a turn-on certainly if I don't. Tapes seem to hold better after about a minute or so too. Just a few pads in them last for hours. Enjoy all and a Happy New Year to all.

If you want a much better product, try the secure Xplus's very satisfying and comfortable to wear ( I was in one all day today while running errands and getting car work done) they hold a lot and are just a superior product.

I used to wear depends and liked them, but they were noisy :blush: and didn't hold much. I hated attends because they never fit right and leaked like a sieve and just didn't work for me......but thats just me *shrug*

I'm happy with what I have, and just trying to pass along the happiness :)