LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Tried These Yet?

http://www.amazon.co...3576344&sr=8-12

they look like they have the adult diaper coverage, with the convenience of a pull up

If those are the ones by Medline, then yes, they do have good coverage and the stand-up leg cuffs like many diaper brands.

(A few months ago I picked up a pack of those, in mediums, from a yard sale for only $5... However, I discovered I am slightly too big for them...)

They are quite absorbent.

Those are the protection plus extended wear / over nights I usually get. They are a very good product, are comfortable and hold a good amount. They make a good trainer if thats what you are into, and, as mentioned, they have stand up leak guards so they will contain a good sized mess as well....been there :blush:

I want to try the abena pull ups as well, just for comparison, but these, for me seem to be the best so far :thumbsup:

http://www.amazon.co...3576344&sr=8-12

they look like they have the adult diaper coverage, with the convenience of a pull up

I have tried them and they are indeed a really good pull-up. But the image is deceiving in terms of the padding. It doesn't come up nearly that high in real life, and really only works when your penis is down or at least fully flaccid. That said, these do have excellent capacity for what they are, and hold a lot. I like the idea of pull-ups, but have yet to find one that can reliably hold a good wetting when I'm sitting, let alone lying down, including this one.

Hope that helps!

-RMS

• Like 1

hmm those pics are deceiving, I wear pullups when im out driving, I am mostly a road service mechanic, but when I run low on funds I get my truck and start hauling material for road construction etc... and I much rather wear a diaper. but the last time I did that I got a weeping rash :( so now I just either take some pull ups and change in the cab or some cheap diapers.

I much rather use that to those stinky porta johns at construction sites. does anyone still remember those DAnka night diapers from Al's Health care items those were retardedly thick.

:wtf2:

That price is outrageous! $123.75 (look at the shipping price!) for 64 pullups is $1.93 each!

Conversely, Dry24/7's, probably the most expensive premium diaper out there, come in at $1.65 each.

$2/unit for a pullup?! No! Just no! Then they have the cheek to say they knocked $60 off the list price?

:roflmao::roflmao:

First rule of buying diapers, never pay for shipping.

There are a number of providers that offer free shipping on orders of certain quantities. Always take advantage of that.

I know ABU offers free shipping, and xpmedical will by the case, but what other providers do you know that do? Are you talking about specialty retailers, or websites like drugstore.com?

I know ABU offers free shipping, and xpmedical will by the case, but what other providers do you know that do? Are you talking about specialty retailers, or websites like drugstore.com?

ABU, XPMedical, Bambino, Magic Medical, and certain e-bay sellers. That really has all the brands of diapers completely covered. Why would you order from elsewhere?

• 4 weeks later...

ahh.. to live in the US.. the land of free shipping for everything.. sigh.

Well "free shipping" should really be "shipping included" because it's not really free, it's just included in the advertised price.

A case of Bambinos is advertised at $65 or thereabouts. The actual diapers cost less than that because some of it is covering their delivery costs that they then advertise as "free shipping". It's just a marketing trick - there's no such thing as a free lunch, wherever you are.

I'm not picking on Bambino in particular, it's just I know their case price without looking it up :blush::P