LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

I didn't say I wanted to fuck your eggos.....lol

You win? I think not. That is a right reserved solely for me :P

Your Right has been denied! You lose like everyone else while I'm the one who is always WINNING!!! And yes we did catch you doing dirty things to underwhere's eggos! I bet Freswith would eat them though!

Luv2beSpanked always WINS!

Your Right has been denied! You lose like everyone else while I'm the one who is always WINNING!!! And yes we did catch you doing dirty things to underwhere's eggos! I bet Freswith would eat them though!

I saw that video, that was underwhere wearing a Mischa mask!

End of the world comes on Friday; hopefully I'll be winning when it comes, so I will win outright. In the meantime, I think we should raise the standard of the game. Someone please write something witty....

I had thought of that, which is why I will be spending Christmas at home on Arcturus, from whence I will watch the end of Earth with a tear in my eye, the final winner of a trophy which has been vapourised. (For the linguistic degenerates over the Pond, that is the proper "Chancery" spelling of "vapourised".)

The disadvantage is having to buy Christmas presents for all those tadpoles.

Apparently the world is due to end at 11.12am GMT, the exact moment of the winter solistice, so most of you guys will still be in bed, while I, Freswith,will be enjoying a leisurely breakfast.

Who cares if the world ends as long as I am the final winner?

That is quite true, Mischa. Humans are more robust than frogs, but I am sorry to inform you that underwhere is winning, and Mischa is not.

I do not wear fruit of the looms, and I am quite certain I do not wish to wear Mischa. (You should consider yourself very lucky about that....) What I am very certain of is that I win.

I did not have to breath hold to use a stall in an occupied restroom in a busy theater today, therefore I win! Will be over Shy Bladder soon!

It's 11.11, one minute before the world is due to end, and deep in the Freswithbunker under St James Park I wait for the Last Trump, glowing with satisfaction that I will be the last, final and absolute winner of this game.

Then a terrible thought occurs to me; I forgot to turn the gas off and cancel the newspaper delivery....

It's 11.11, one minute before the world is due to end, and deep in the Freswithbunker under St James Park I wait for the Last Trump, glowing with satisfaction that I will be the last, final and absolute winner of this game.

Then a terrible thought occurs to me; I forgot to turn the gas off and cancel the newspaper delivery....

Run along little froggie, just watch out for the cars.....

I'll win while you're away, since I am safely ensconced in the MischaCorp underground headquarters