LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Yes, it is my now losing, and I am giving it to you. So now, you're losing! (hehe, see what I did there?)

Oh, and as for how I got put back together, I am a singularity being composed of nanobots. If I get splodeyed, I just reassemble and build more nanos. ^.^

I think Nualla learned that trick from watching Terminator. I'm actually quite glad you got put back together again, Nualla, because that gives me the absolutely perfect opportunity to win. :)

Winning Schminning, luv2beSpanked and Nualla!

*hands luv2beSpanked and Nualla each a piece of paper, on which is written on both sides, "How do you keep an idiot occupied for hours? Turn this paper over for the answer."*

I AM WINNING!

Winning is such an esoteric sport. Few people are capable of understanding the idiosyncrasies how to win properly. As terryfighter just demonstrated, winning is not about being happy or being diapered, but is, instead, about being extremely boring, sufficiently boring, in fact, that you put your competition to sleep as they wait around for their chance to win. In order to do that, all you have to do is go on and on and on in a nonsensical manner talking about absolutely nothing of importance. When you are the only person left standing, then you can shout out from the top of Mt. Freswith, just as i am doing, "I WIN!" and thank you, freswith, for being such a willing mountain for me to stand on.

Mount Freswith was created by my great-great grandfather out of waste from his treacle mine. If underwhere tries standing there for too long he will get stuck while I hop away with the trophy yet again.

I have just had the Trophy examined at Sotheby's, and they are quite confident it is genuine. It says so on the bottom where it is clearly written "Dis am de real Trophy" and signed by Idi Amin, so it's got to be real, an I'm WINNING!

What freswith does not know is that underwere bribed all of the examiners at Sotheby's to make sure that their conclusion was as freswith indicated. Perhaps you have the real trophy, and perhaps not, freswith, but you most certainly do not have the win, which belongs to underwhere.