LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

No, see, it's nothing like this game. If it were like this game, you would be winning, but alas, you are not. Since I have come back, I am not winning. So there!

My stupid fingers need a spanking. Perhaps my brain does too as I was a little overly tired when I typoed that. (haha, that one was on purpose. ;) )

Alas, for me, I am now winning. And you, well, let us not talk about such things.

Having previously wired the finish line to an electric shocking device, watches as Bonsai gets shocked, laughs hysterically, and ambles on by, taking the lead and clearly winning.

Soon, the race gets through an international event for chefs. While someone is busy in arguing the superiority of dog meat cooked in Korean style over frog meat done french style, the old lil vegetable gets the lead again.

....but the lead came with a bomb of very limited time length, and the lead explodes, and such a sad turn of events, the frog explodes with it.

As for wandering into the Princess Dianna Memorial Minefield, I take a collection of horseshoes and bocce balls, toss each in turn and watch as many mines explode a safe distance away from me.

I do believe this means I am winning. What are you going to do about that?

Recovering from my dismembered state by a generous application of Author's Licence, I send three footmen (or one yardman) to fetch a bundle of Bangalore Torpedoes from my private bunker. Fixing them end-to-end I push the line of them clean across the minefield and right up underhwhere's tailpipe. The resultant explosion clears a safe path though the minefield and stretches underwhere's sphincter muscle beyond its elastic limits. I then summon my coach-and-four and ride across in style while enjoying a light lunch of Frenchmans' legs in garlic butter.

You know, I never imagined that a suppository would feel like that, but as is the case with all suppositories, eventually, they achieve their desired results. In any event, I know a really good mad scientist who knows exactly how to repair overstretched sphincter muscles, and in a matter of a few minutes, I am back to my winning ways.

Guest babyturtle

LOL its funny because that wasn't me! Im a dinosaur ,that was my dinner you ate,that was a 30$ meal,so ill be expecting 30$'s by friday,and if its late there is interest.

Oh don't worry about that. There will be plenty of interest in not repaying you. (It was delicious, by the way.) Aren't I just an interesting ..... na, I'm just an average smart ass. ;)