LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

If you want to run away, that is fine with me. That just means I will be winning, kindof like I am now.

"kindof like I am now."

Such appalling English! Wrtie out "as I am doing now" one hundred times and then go and stand in the corner.

Leave such important matters as winning to people who can speak and write proper English, like wot I can.

Frog, take cover, hungry storks are coming this way and they really carve for something fresh from the pond.

You can go now and let me win.

My Stork-deterrent is simple; half an inch of armoured glass just under the surface of my pond, then I swim to-and-fro underneath.

Any bids for a stork with a splintered beak and a raging headache?

Such appalling English! Wrtie out "as I am doing now" one hundred times and then go and stand in the corner.

Leave such important matters as winning to people who can speak and write proper English, like wot I can.

There is a difference between spoken English, written English, and croaked English. Quite a few things can be gotten away with, and anyway, unlike an infamous statesman who claimed he was a jelly doughnut while trying to speak German, there is no mistaking either my intent or my expression of my intent.

I swear, some frogs just like to knitpick everything to death.

In any event, don't come croaking to me if they decide to turn St. James Park Lake into a landfill.

It's "nitpick", being that part of de-lousing which involves picking out the nits - the juvenile lice - otherwise known as "chats", hence "chatting", a usage from World War One covering a relaxed social occasion of mutual de-lousing. Unlike other ape species, humans do not consider it necessary to eat the nit/chat after picking it.

See you in the chat room....

My Stork-deterrent is simple; half an inch of armoured glass just under the surface of my pond, then I swim to-and-fro underneath.

Any bids for a stork with a splintered beak and a raging headache?

Saw the Storks in Stuka diving mode, then heard a loud thudd and such birds did not raise again...

While frog chants his victory over Luftwaffe birds, I win here.

Once my parents decided they would make me call a babysitter. They let me sweat for 2 hours, and then said they would force me to do it if I ever did that again. My sister and I got into an argument over all the bad things we did to eachother, infront of guests!

Oh yeah, we were in junior high at the time, not very mature yet. My father thought it would be amusing to have me call a girl FROM MY YOUTH GROUP and have her babysit me. My mother finally realized that that would not be the best idea. Needless to say, my sister and I never made guests feel uncomfortable again!

I can only imagine what would have happened if you had misbehaved again.

I am not imagining that I am winning.

How about YouYou, you know, one of those funny things like a spinning ball on a string which keep on coming back?

A bit like this game, in fact.

No, see, it's nothing like this game. If it were like this game, you would be winning, but alas, you are not. Since I have come back, I am not winning. So there!