LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Don't you think that was more than a little excessive just to hold an inaccurate belief that you might be winning, when I am the one in the lead now?

I am in the lead now. Honestly, If I cannot find someone to pour gentle maternally erotic humiliation over me, taunt me for wearing diapers, and getting soggy britches and making the messy wessies, (I will settle for RP) Then this girl will want something flammable in her baba. Her host, who is male does not drink either and has only been buzzed twice in his life.

For my case, the evolution of my gender dysphoria sent me along a different path. I am bigendered, highly feminine and somewhat masculine.

I am not a trans who wants to be that women, I am a tok'ra, a male host who has a girl in his head. I like scrolling up and seeing the flag!

The snake is waaaay more obsessed with women than I am. I can go from being a dominant babysitter-mommy type to a two year old girl who craves diapered domination and needs a mommy of her own. It disgusts me when men act like tough guys. I would never consider a man for a partner because they completely disgust me in that capacity. Anything beyond friendship with MEN is ewwy!!! I crave friendship, comraudery and intense emotional intimacy with women.

"Some women just can't stop talking, and the more they talk the less they say."

(Freswithes of Athens, 305BC, just before his untimely death from accidental hemlock poisoning.)