LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sale, Pics, And More

Wow, I can't believe I didn't post this here. But our site, www.FlBabyGirls.com is having a sale! Check out the page for more info. Also posted a bunch of free pictures too in the photo section from behind the scenes of our latest videos.

The site is awesome, however the gallery section is faulty...

Been fixing that today. I'm not sure why some upload without issue but others don't. Check back in a day or two and we'll have them up . . . hopefully. :-p And hopefully our sample videos will be working too!

We've posted some pics of her, but never actually got the video up. Today it is! Introducing Gidget, our shortest girl to date! She's only 4'7" tall, well, short! Video includes Joy and Gidget. Gidget thinks she's responding to a roommate ad of a bedwetter . . . www.FlBabyGirls.com

b8292acafd72142128a3481ac4b0abff_XL.jpg

• Like 1

Merged your two sale notices from this week since you aren't an advertiser and people were starting to report that they looked spammy.

Also got two reports from folks who felt cheated that "the video is up" meant for purchase not for viewing, so please try and make your update posts more clear that they are commercial notices.

Thanks! Just trying to keep the board clean my in-box empty :)

• 2 weeks later...

Merged your two sale notices from this week since you aren't an advertiser and people were starting to report that they looked spammy.

Also got two reports from folks who felt cheated that "the video is up" meant for purchase not for viewing, so please try and make your update posts more clear that they are commercial notices.

Thanks! Just trying to keep the board clean my in-box empty :)

Not a problem. Don't want to step on any toes!