LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saying Hi

CupcakeBaby

Hello everyone!

First off, I'd like to say hello to everyone reading this. I just joined this wonderful site after browsing it unregistered for a while and I really like what I've seen so far..

A little about me:

I'm a timid, but fun little girl with loads of energy.. Although I'm not much of a talker.

I'm usually 18 years old, although I slip back to being 2 or 3 occasionally..

Non-diaper related hobbies are singing, listening to music, having a good time with friends and writing (So who knows, maybe I'll write a abdl story!)

Diaper related hobbies are wearing, obviously, and colouring or watching cartoons :)

If there is anything I've missed (and I'm sure I have..) feel free to ask it in this thread :D

Hello everyone!

First off, I'd like to say hello to everyone reading this. I just joined this wonderful site after browsing it unregistered for a while and I really like what I've seen so far..

A little about me:

I'm a timid, but fun little girl with loads of energy.. Although I'm not much of a talker.

I'm usually 18 years old, although I slip back to being 2 or 3 occasionally..

Non-diaper related hobbies are singing, listening to music, having a good time with friends and writing (So who knows, maybe I'll write a abdl story!)

Diaper related hobbies are wearing, obviously, and colouring or watching cartoons :)

If there is anything I've missed (and I'm sure I have..) feel free to ask it in this thread :D

Welcome :)