LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Yes she could. have. She didn't need to be walking across the street to get to the bus stop. Mom would have taken her to school this morning,but Debbie wanted to be little miis independent and walk to the bus stop to catch the bus. Well she didn't make it. She got hit by a woman who was driving down the road. I am doing all I can for her and that is staying out of the way."

"I've got time. The doctor said it would be at least Tuesday before Deborah could leave the hosptial and it might be longer if the MRI shows anything. I would like to see what Deborah was up to when she was at school and why she kept it a big secret." Carla smiles. "Quinn could use a lot of that last part. If I did sign her up. How soon could you have her in your class and on her way to being a good little girl again?

"Well you can think whatever you want. This is a free country,but you are totally wrong and on that note. You will not hear me say anything else about how I feel about Debbie or her being a baby." Quinn goes back to playing on her PSP.

"Is that how it happened? I bet that woman is feeling really bad about hitting Deb. That is not all you can do. You need to help your mother with Deb. It's not going to be easy having a teenage girl that is acting like a baby. I'm sure your mother would appreciate any help you can give her."

"Okay, maybe you can come in on Monday and watch us in action. She kept it a secret because she was told not to tell anyone outside of our classroom about what was going on. It doesn't matter anymore since it seem everyone knows about us now. Once the papers are signed, you can bring Quinn in that day or wait until the next school day. If you like what you see, we could have the papers ready for you to sign on Monday if you decide Quinn, or Sabrina, would benefit from being in our class."

Rebecca just smiles at Quinn and turns to watch Carla feed Deb her dinner.

"That is what I heard mom telling my aunt on the phone. I don't know if she feels bad or not. From what I heard. The lady didn't stick around afterwards. She drove off like nothing happened. She probably thinks she hit a dog or a pothole." Quinn shrugs. "She probably would,but I have no desire to help out with taking care of a sister I never liked."

"I'll be there Monday to see all of you in action. Oh I see. Why would you want her to keep it a secret from everyone outside of the class? Well I didn't know about it until you told me just now. Getting Quinn there is not going to be easy if I sign the papers to put her in the class. She is going to fight me the whole way. Though it is probably the once way I am ever going to get back control over her."

Debbie eats her cereal with no problem. When Carla started feeling her the strained fruits. Debbie starts to spit it back out. Carla wipes it up and puts it back in Debbie's mouth. "You can spit it out as many times as you want. You are going to eat it sooner or later. Fruits are good for you to help you grow up big and strong."

Quinn walks over. "You aren't doing it right mom."

Carla looks at Quinn. "When did you become an expert on baby care."

Quinn. smiles. "I watched Charlie's mom feed her daughter."

Carla hands Quinn the jars of strained peaches. "Be my guest." Quinn sets down on the bed and puts some on the spoon. She puts it in her mouth. "See Debbie. It is good. Now you eat it." Quinn puts some of the peaches on the spoon and puts it into Debbie's mouth. Debbie starts to swallow it and spits it out. A glob of peaches hit her in the face and runs down onto her shirt." Quinn gets mad when Debbie giggles. "You did that on purpose." She hands the jar back to Carla and looks at Rebecca. "That is why I don't want anything to do with Debbie. She spit the food in my face on purpose."

"That's too bad. It's a shame that the woman drove away without stopping to find out what she hit. Alright, but I know that deep down inside you would feel better if you helped your mom with Deb."

"We were afraid people might want us shut down. They wouldn't understand what we were trying to do. Hmm, do you have anything you can blackmail her with? I mean does she have any bad habits like sucking her thumb or bedwetting that she doesn't want anyone else to find out about? Maybe you could threaten to post a picture of her doing her bad habit on your facebook page if she doesn't agree to come with you."

Rebecca watches Deb eat her dinner. She laughs when Deb spits out the strained fruit.

"She isn't capable of doing anything on purpose, Quinn. Her mind isn't there right now, so she is only doing what is coming to her by instinct. She didn't like the taste of the fruit, so she spit it out."

"Yes it is too bad. It is a shame that the woman didn't stop to see what she hit. Even if she thought it was a dog. She should have still stopped. That dog might have belonged to someone. The police said they don't know how long Debbie had been laying on the side of the road before someone stopped to call for help."

Carla nods. "Well I don't understand fully what you and your big sisters do outside of treating other girls like babies. She sleeps with her Barbie nightlight. She doesn't know I know about that. I wouldn't have if I hadn't heard a noise coming from Deborah's room and saw a glow coming out from her Quinn's door. I thought she was still up and reading. When I opened the door. I was the nightlight on. I just closed the door and when to see about the noise. When I opened the door. She was laying on the floor crying. Deborah had a bad dream and fell out of bed. I held her on my lap and comforted her until she fell back asleep. I laid her back down in her bed and left the room. Other than sleeping with a nightlight. I don't know of any other habits she has."

Quinn shakes her head. "I don't believe that. I don't think she has the mind of a baby. I think she is faking it. So she can get attention. I think she knows full well what she is doing and what is going on. If she didn't. She would not have laughed when she spit the baby food in my face. Really I don't see why everyone says baby food taste nasty. It doesn't taste any worse than the food at school."

"Well, we teach them to be dependent on someone for their needs. They learn the basics that you would learn in school, the A,B,C's and to do simple math. They will all be living with their mother's,or both parents if they are available, so they don't have to know anything more than that. The big sisters, of course, did go to classes so they could learn. Once we move over to our new building they can take online courses so they graduate. That's too bad. It would have been so much easier if we could get something on Quinn. I will have to think about it and let you know on Monday if I come up with anything."

"You've never seen babies laugh when they do something they think is funny? Just because she didn't mean to spit on you doesn't mean she doesn't think it's funny when she does it. Maybe you can talk to your mother about getting baby food for your school lunches then. "

"That sounds like things Deborah and Quinn learned in kindergarten. Do you teach them their shapes and colors too? I use to be a kindergarten teacher and I have alot of the supplies I used when I taught class. They are setting in the closet in the hallway. So if I go this route with Quinn. She will be dependent on me for all her needs? I could get use to that. Though with Deborah the way she is. I'm not sure I can handle two dependent on me. I know I couldn't count on Quinn helping me with Deborah's care."

Quinn shakes her head. "Not really. I have been around one baby and it was only for a short time. It was my best friend's sister. It was when her mother was trying to feed her baby food." She nods. "I had thought about that,but I figured she would put more than just baby food in there like a bottle of milk,a bowl of baby cereal and a bib."

"That's basically the level the girls are on, Kindergarten or preschool. Yes we will probably teach them shapes and colors too. Well, that's only if you want her to. She can be as dependent as you want her to be. I'm sure when she was actually in kindergarten you let her do some things for herself. If you don't keep her in diapers at home, then I would check her after she uses the bathroom and wipe her bottom for her and things like that."

"Someday you may want a baby of your own, and helping to take care of Deb will give you more experience in taking care of babies. Well you could always check your lunchbag before leaving the house and if there are those things in it, you can take them out and only take the baby food."

"That is probably a good place to keep them on the level of. If you would like I can bring my kindergarten supplies with me Monday and if you need anything. I can get it for you at the school supply store. Eventhough I don't teach anymore. My certificate is up to date and I can shop at the store. I want her dependent on me for everything." Carla looks at Quinn and than back at Rebecca. "She was in diapers at home. She would have alot of accidents at school. So if I had to go to her class at school. She would wear a diaper for the rest of the day when we got home and one to bed. I think that is when the problems between them started. Because Deborah would pick on Quinn for wearing a diaper and call her names like Miss Pissy Pants,Kindergarten Baby and Baby Sabrina.

"If I have a child and that is highly unlikely. I'll leave the care of the child to a nanny. I plan on being married to a really rich guy and have servants to take care of everything." Quinn nods. "Yes I could do that. Take out everything else and leave only the baby food. I wonder what everyone else at school would think if they saw me eating baby food? Oh well I can't really care."

"Okay, go ahead and bring them with you then. We can always use supplies."

"I bet she was a cute five year old in diapers. Do you have any pictures of her at that age still in diapers? It's a shame that siblings can be so cruel with their teasing. I'm sure Quinn tried not to wet her pants."

"Unless she is a live in Nanny, then you would have to do some of the work yourself. Besides, you want to bond with your child. If the nanny does everything, then the child won't really feel you are the parent. It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks."

"Ok I will. I have a set of Letter People. I don't know if you have heard of them or not,but I used them to teach my students the alphabet. All my students loved them and the storybooks what went along with the set. I would read the books to them when a new letter came to visit the class."

"Yes she was a cute five year old in diapers." Carla nods. "Yes I do." She takes out her photo album and shows the picture of Quinn at age 5 and in a diaper. "Yes it is a shame that siblings can be so cruel with their teasing. Yeah I'm sure she didn't. I found out why she was wetting her pants. She was allergic to peanuts. Everyday for lunch I would make her a PB and J sandwich to take to school."

"Yes she is gonig to be a live in nanny. I could careless if I have a child. So the only way I would have one is if my husband wants a child." Quinn shrugs. "Well that is fine with me. Because I would leave the raising the child to the nanny or the governess when he or she gets older." She nods. "Yes it doesn't matter what others thinks about me eating baby food. It isn't like I am going to be wearing a diaper and baby clothes."

"Yes, I have heard of them. We already have some letter people, but we can always use more. That will mean less fighting among the babies and toddlers. They love to have stories read to them as well."

"Aw, that is a cute picture. Maybe that would be a good picture to blackmail her with. I'm sure she wouldn't want everyone she knows to ever see that picture. I'm glad you found out what was causing her to wet. "

"Maybe it would be for the best if you didn't have children then. They really need their parents in their lives."

Rebecca just smiles when Quinn says she wouldn't be wearing a diaper and baby clothes.

"Alright. I'll bring them along with the other kindergarten supplies I have in my closet. They aren't doing me any good setting in my closet collecting dust."

"Yeah I thought so too." She flips to the next picture. It was Quinn's kindergarten picture. You can't see it in the picture,but she was wearing a pull up under her dress. Maybe it would be a good picture to blackmail her with. Yeah it wasn't easy to get rid of the peanut butter in the house. It is Deborah's favorite food. If she could only have one thing on a deserted island. It would be a case of crunchy peanut butter."

"That is the same thing I was thinking. I'm not parent material."

Quinn looks at Rebecca. "What are you smiling at? You look like you are up to something."

Rebecca looks at Quinn's kindergarten picture and smiles.

"She doesn't look unhappy having to wear the toddler panties in school. I guess she figured it was better than wetting her panties and have everyone know she still wet her panties."

"I can imagine how hard it would be to get rid of just not the peanut butter, but anything that has peanuts in it, or made in the same place that had peanuts in it. I am so glad I never had a peanut allergy."

"I was just imagining you sitting at a school desk wearing a cute baby dress with a disposable diaper underneath. I bet that would be the cutest thing, wouldn't it?"

Rebecca tickles Quinn under her chin.

"Yeah she doesn't look unhappy. This was taken later in the year. Her teacher asked me to make her wear some kind of protection. Because she didn't have time to have to deal with her wet panties and clothes everyday. I tried putting her in diapers,but she threw a temper tantrum. So I went with pullups instead."

"Yes it was almost impossible. Deborah didn't want to give up her peanut butter. Which I think only widen the rift between them. Because Deborah was forced to give up something she really loved because Quinn was allergic to it."

Quinn crosses her arms and huffs. "There is nothing cute about it. I'm not a baby like Debbie is and I'm not in kindergarten anymore. I stopped wearing them after I left kindergarten."

Quinn tries to bite Rebecca's finger when she tickled her under the chin,but misses.

"Well at least she let you put something on her. I know it couldn't have been easy wearing even a pullup in a classroom where everyone else was already potty trained. But she does look adorable."

"I don't know. You would definitely look cute, especially if you were in a classroom with other girls dressed the same way and all treated like babies. Just think how nice it would be not having to use the yucky bathrooms at school and to have your mother or a caretaker change your diapers for you. Yes, your mother told me that you were wearing diapers in kindergarten. It's a shame you have a peanut allergy. I'm glad she found out before you spent your elementary school years in a diaper too."

"That's not nice, Quinn. Good thing you didn't connect with my finger. I might have had to ask your mother for permission to spank your little bottom. It is never acceptable to bite. Didn't they teach you that in preschool or kindergarten?"

"Yeah getting her to wear pullups was a big struggle. I was almost to the point of putting locking plastic pants over them to keep her from removing them."

Quinn looks at Rebecca. "You are weird. Do you know that. No one in their right mind would want to dress like a baby and get treated like one. I like using the bathroom at school. It makes me feel grown up and it gives me time away from the teachers." Quinn nods. "Yes it is and she didn't make it any eaiser on me." She points at Debbie. "She refused to give up her peanut butter and held the fact she had to because of me over my head. I think Debbie would have loved that. Then she could call me names like she did when I was in kindergarten.".

"Well it might not be nice,but it would have been funny if I had connected. It wasn't very nice what you said either about me wearing diapers and a baby dress to school or tickling me under the chin like I am a baby." Quinn smirks. "They tried to,but I didn't listen to them. They tried with pinching,hitting and kicking,but they didn't stick with me either."

"I know lots of girls in their right mind that do wear diapers and cute baby clothes every day to school. It gives them comfort and they love having other people take care of them. Well, you don't have to worry about that anymore. I don't think Deb will be eating peanut butter for a long time now. Deb told me that when your parents were gone, you treated her like a baby and even have a nursery set up that you made her use. So I wouldn't talk bad about Deb. What she did was nothing in comparison to that."

"No it wouldn't have been funny. I was just saying you would look cute in a diaper and baby dress. You let things get to you too much. You could have just laughed it off. I was just teasing you by tickling you under your chin. You have a real temper problem, and someone should paddle your backside hard until you get rid of it. "

"No their minds left them like Debbie's did. No I don't think she will and I'm glad. I don't have to worry about getting sick from smelling the odor of peanuts on the air." Quinn giggles. "So she did huh? Well it doesn't matter to me. It would have came out sooner or later."

Carla looks at Quinn. "You set up a nursery and treat Deborah like a baby?"

Quinn nods. "Well duh mom. I figured it was the best way to keep her out of my hair."

"Where is the nursery set up at?"

Quinn smiles. "The one place you would never think to look. It is set up in the secret room on the other side of my closet. There is a door back there and I put the nursery in there. Unless you know where the door is. You would never see it. It blends in with the back wall.

"Well of course you wouldn't think it would be funny. You would be the one who would be bitten. Not the biter. Well wearing a diaper and a baby dress is nothing to joke about to me. It reminds me of being in kindergarten. I hated wearing diapers at home. You haven't seen a real temper problem yet. You keep it up and you will see it." Quinn smiles. "Mom tried that and someone saw her spanking me. Mom had to go to court. Because the police charged her with child abuse and strking a child."

"No the girls I am thinking of are very clear minded. They just like being treated like babies and have someone in control of them. Your mother is coming to check out my classroom. Maybe you can join her on Monday? If nothing else it would be a way for you to skip school on Monday."

Rebecca smiled as Carla asked Quinn about the nursery. As she figured, Carla had not known anything about it. She wondered if Quinn was going to be in trouble now for it.

"Kindergarten was what, ten years ago or so? I doubt you remember much from then. I know I don't remember a whole lot from when I was in kindergarten. That still does not give you an excuse to bite people. You need to show your anger in a better way. It isn't against the law to spank your child. If it was, half the children in this country would be able to sue their parents and have them put in jail."

"They are strange and weird if you ask me." Quinn shakes her head. "No thanks. Being around one baby is bad enough. I don't want to be in a room full of them. I haven't missed a day yet and I don't want to start now. I have a perfect attendance record going on."

Quinn shakes her head. "No it was about 8 years ago. If it was 10 years. I would be 15 and in high school as a freshman. I don't remember everything,but I remember having accidents in class and being made to wear diapers at home when I would wet myself. Then mom making me wear pullups to class because my teacher didn't want to deal with my accidents anymore. I remember recess and going to the gym. I loved it on the days we got to play kickball. No one could ever catch my ball or tag me out at the bases."

"That's very admirable of you, but I know it will be really hard to have perfect attendance through 13 years of going to school. I wish you luck with that."

"So you have only been out of diapers for eight years. That's not very long. Do your friends know you wore diapers when you were 5? Most kids like recess. They were probably too afraid to try. They might get bit, punched or kicked. Nobody likes bullies."

Rebecca gets out a piece of paper and writes her cell phone number down. She hands it to Carla.

"Here is my phone number. Call me if you need any help at all with Debbie. If you need a break I can come over in the evening and watch Deb while you go out. I know it can be hard not having any help. Can I have your number? I will call you later this evening, if that is alright."

Quinn nods. "Yes it is going to be really hard to have perfect attendance for all 13 years of school. I am going to need alot of luck."

She nods. "One of them does. My best friend knows about it. Because she was in the same kindergarten class as me and knew I wore pullups under my clothes. When we was in 3rd grade. I told her about being made to wear diapers at home if I wet myself at school. She said she already knew,but she didn't say anything to me about it. She was going to let me tell her when and if I wanted to. Avery said she heard Debbie telling her step sister about how much of a baby I was at home." Quinn crosses her arms. "I'm not a bully.:

Carla takes the piece of paper and puts it in her purse. "I'll call you if I need a break from caring for her. Have you thought about one night a week. Opening your school and running a night time daycare. So the parents of your girls can go out and have a night to themselves to do whatever they want to." She takes out her pad of paper and writes her phone number on a piece of paper. Carla rips out the piece of paper and hands it to Rebecca. "Here is my phone number and my cell phone number incase a certain female has the home phone tied up."

"You've had your friends for a long time. Most people don't have friends that last that long. I'm glad she is the type that won't tell on you. That wasn't nice of Deb. No one should be teased about something they can't help or have her sister blab it all over the place. If you kick or hit people then I would call that bullying. What do you call it?"

"Thank you. No I haven't thought about it. It might be a good idea. Maybe I will talk to the mothers and see what they say and what night would be good for them. Maybe I can have a daycare on Saturday too,if the parents had something they needed to do. At Christmas time that would be great for buying presents. "

Rebecca takes the phone number. "Thanks. Yeah, teenagers love to talk on the phone. but that can be used against them too. It is most likely the first privilege to be taken away if they get in trouble."

"Yeah she is a special person. She is more like a sister to me than a best friend. I can tell her things that I wouldn't tell anyone else. No it wasn't nice of her,but that is who she is. She is not a nice person at all." Quinn thinks about it. "I call it defending myself and my friend. I don't hit or kick anyone who kicks or hits me or my friend first."

"Well it was an idea I had thought about while I was still teaching kindergarten. Well before Deborah was born. My hushand and I would go out on Saturday night to eat and go to the movies if there was anything good on. Christmas would be a good time to run a daycare. The ones at the malls and shopping centers are usually full then,but I don't think they would take your girls. Since they are alot older than a normal child would be."

"With Quinn. I know something that would hurt worse. Taking away her computer or make her give up drama class."