LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Somebody needs to give the sister a spanking. Too bad she is not in high school or I would have to see what I could do about indoctrinating her in to our group."

"Now you don't have to worry about out. Mommy or I will be the ones taking your temperature. Maybe we should do that on a daily or weekly basis to make sure you aren't coming down with something."

"Yes, it is a great show and very educational. All toddlers and preschoolers should watch it daily."

Rebecca laughs. "No maam. I'm Rebecca Collins. My mother is chief nurse here. She is expecting me and my two toddler sisters."

"Yeah she isn't in high school. The middle school wants her to skip high school and go straight to college. They said there is nothing she could learn from being in high school. So she should skip it all together."

"Daily is fine with me. I love the feeling of it in my bottom. It makes me feel so small and helpless like a baby or toddler."

"If is a great show. Then why don't you let us watch it at school?"

"Oh I see. She is down the hall in the pharmacy getting the medicine ready for the night shift to give out."

"Oh she is one of those. It seems genius kids always seem to get some kind of attitude problem. From what Deb has told me, her sister needs to go back to preschool and learn some manners and how to treat her big sister."

"Okay, I will see what we can do. I am not promising anything though. Maybe first thing in the morning or right after your bath at night."

"We don't have TV's at school. That is a great idea for our new school though. Maybe we can get it set up so it only shows children's programs and channels like Nickelodeon or PBS."

"Okay, thank you."

Rebecca takes the girls over to the pharmacy. She sees her mother inside the pharmacy.

"Hi mommy! We are here!" Rebecca called out, knowing that she wasn't allowed in the pharmacy area.

Amy nods. "Yes she is one of those. I am one of them too,but I didn't want to skip high school. I wanted to come. Eventhough I have been bored out of my mind since my first day here. People said high school are the best four years of your life and once I got in here. I believe it. I had been plotting and planning on how I was going to get in here,All of it was for naught. When you kidnapped me so to speak and put me in the room."

"Whenever is fine with me. I would let Victoria do it here,but I don't trust her yet."

"Can we get Boomerang too? They show alot of older cartoons like the Flintstones and the Jetsons. I would ask for the Hub,but they only have one good show and that is My Little Pony."

Mom looks up. "Yeah I can see that. I'll be out in a little bit. I have a job for Amy and Courtney if they want to. If not they can go down to the playroom and hang out until one of us are ready to go home."

"I didn't notice an attitude problem with you. Do you mean you have been bored out of your mind being in our classroom, or in the school itself? I noticed you seem to enjoy yourself, especially when playing with Courtney."

"You may not have a choice in letting Victoria take your temperature. I have already given her permission to take all the babies temperatures."

'I'll have to see what the options are. I'll try to get channels that all of the babies would be interested in."

"What do you think girls? Would you rather help mommy with her job, or go the playroom?"

"I don't have an attitude problem. It is my real mother and my grandmother who have the attitude problem. It the school itself. Here I am having alot of fun."

"I don't trust her enough to let her take my temperature in my bottom. She might be a good nurse,but I have trouble trusting people I don't know very well."

"Well do the best you can. I know you will pick the best option for us to watch."

Amy and Courtney thinks it over. Amy deicides she wants to go to the playroom and Courtney goes with mommy to help her with her job.

Mom looks at Rebecca. "Drop Amy off in the playroom and then you can go see Deborah." She takes Courtney down the hall and let's her push the cart with the medicine on it to each of the rooms.

Well I am glad you are enjoying yourself in our class. I want all the babies and toddlers to have fun."

"I'll see what I can do. I can talk to Victoria and tell her not to take your temperature until you give her permission."

"Okay. What room is Deb in?"

Rebecca smiles as she watches Courtney waddle down the hall pushing the medicine cart. She takes Amy's hand and takes her over to the playroom.

"Okay, stay in here until mommy or I come in to get you. If anyone asks who you are, tell them you are Mrs. Collins daughter, the head nurse."

"Yes I am enjoying myself in the class. Playing with Courtney is alot of fun. She is like the little sister I never had. I hope she feels the same way about me."

"Thank you. I know you will do what you can and feel is the best for me and everyone else in the class."

Mom walks to the doorway of the pharmacy and points down the hall. "She is in the room 3 doors down with the picture of Ariel on the door."

Amy nods. "Ok I'll stay here until you or mommy comes to get me. Do I have to let the person in the playroom change me or can I wait until you or mommy gets here to get me? I would rather wait until one of you get here." She waves bye as Rebecca leaves to go to Debbie's room. Amy waddles off to the blocks and sets down on the floor. She starts to build a tower with the blocks.

Rebecca smiles. "Actually I look on you as the little sister and Courtney as the slightly older sister."

"Okay, thank you."

"No you don't have to let the playroom monitor change you. In fact, you never have to let anyone change you that you are not comfortable with. If you are just wet then you can wait until we come and get you. If you make a poopy in your diaper, then ask the monitor to get one of us so we can change you, unless you won't mind being in a messy diaper for awhile."

Rebecca leaves the playroom and goes over to the room that her mother said that Deb was in. She knocked at the door, then walked inside.

"Oh I saw it the other way,but it doesn't really matter I guess. When we play. She always lets me take the lead and she does what I say."

"You are welcome."

Amy smiles. "I'm glad I don't have to let the playroom monitor change me. I am not comfortable around people I don't know. If I am wet or messy. I have her send for one of you to change me. I don't think I would want to stay in a messy diaper for a while. It feels icky after a little bit."

Debbie is setting crosslegged on her bed. She was sucking her thumb and coloring in her coloring book. Debbie looks at Rebecca as she came in and then goes back to coloring.

Debbie's mom stands up. "Hello. Are you here to see Deborah?"

"I guess it's just your personalities. You are very dominant while she is submissive and easy going. She allows you to take the lead."

"Yeah, I didn't think you would be comfortable. Messy diapers can get very uncomfortable."

Rebecca smiles at Deb and then looks at her mother. She walks over and shakes her hand.

"Hello, my name is Rebecca Collins. I run a special program at Deborah's high school and she has been one of my outstanding students."

Amy shrugs. "I guess so. I never really thought of myself as a dominant person. I can see where you would say Courtney is submissive. She goes along with whatever I say. Whatever I want to do or play is fine with her."

"Yes they can get very uncomfortable if you are in them too long. Having to wait to be changed when your diaper is full is no fun either. You can't set down or move normally. Because you don't want to squash it all over your bottom and up inbetween your legs."

Carla shakes Rebecca's hand. "Oh I see. I didn't know she was in a special program in high school. Deborah never said anything about it and the school didn't either. What kind of special program is it?"

Debbie stops coloring and gets red faced. Quinn holds her nose. "Gross. Debbie crapped in her diaper again."

Carla shoots Quinn a look. "We have already discussed it. Deborah can't help it. The accident caused her to regressed back to a baby like state." She turns back to Rebecca. "Sorry about that. I'm having trouble dealing with my other daughter. Things was alot easier when she was younger and would listen. She went to school and that went out the window."

"Well in every relationship it seems one person is more dominant and one person is submissive. Otherwise they would be butting heads all the time."

"I guess it would be horrible to be in a messy diaper with no way to change it for awhile. Thank goodness you have me and mommy to do it for you."

"Yes, we have taken girls that were not as outgoing and put them in a special class. These girls crave someone to take care of them, and we fill the bill. Deborah's role was as a big sister and she took care of one of the baby's, as we like to call the girls. The parents of our babies are all on board with the way we treat their daughters, of course. The girls get the nurturing they need and I get the satisfaction of knowing I am helping these girls."

Rebecca looks at Quinn and then back at Carla.

"I would be happy to change Deb's diaper, if that is alright with you."

Amy smiles. "Butting heads hurt alot. I did it once with a baby goat at a petting zoo. My cousin dared me to do it. Since I'm dominant. Does that mean you are the submissive one?"

"Yes it would be horrible to be in a messy diaper and not have any way to change it for awhile. You are right. Thank goodness I have the two of you to change me."

Quinn sets in her chair snickering. "Boy did you have her in the wrong place. She is no big sister and she couldn't take care of a baby doll if the instructions was printed on the doll. Debbie would find a way to kill it."

Carla looks at Debbie and then back at Rebecca. "This is the first I am heading about any of this. I didn't know any of that was going on at school. Well it doesn't look like she is going to be able to do that anymore. The accident caused her to get lost inside her own mind and to cope with the accident. A baby side came out to block out the accident."

Carla hands Rebecca a diaper,wipes and the powder. "Be my guest. It doesn't bother me if you want to change her diaper."

"No, it doesn't work that way. A person that is dominant in one situation might be submissive in another. I think you are submissive to me, in that you always do what I tell you, even though sometimes that's not what you want to do. That's the way all of the babies and toddlers are. They accept me and Melody as their boss or authority figure and do what we tell them to."

Rebecca frowns at Quinn.

"I'll have you know that she was one of the best big sisters we have. I was going to assign Deb to another area and her baby complained, saying that Deb was really good to her and she didn't want anyone else taking care of her."

"I'm sorry about that. I sent flyers home with the babies, but not the big sisters, asking them to come to the classroom so they can see what we do. You are welcome to drop in and observe our class anytime. We are planning on moving to a new school on Monday though. I can give you my number so you can call me. That's too bad. Deborah was a brilliant student. Have you given any thought to what you are going to do with Deborah once she gets out of the hospital?"

"Thank you" Rebecca took took the diaper and the wipes and went over to the bed.

Rebecca took the coloring book away from Deb and made her lay back.

"Hello Deb. It's Rebecca. Do you remember me? Let's get that stinky old diaper changed, okay?"

Rebecca untaped Deb's diaper and pulled it down in front. She carefully started cleaning Deb with the baby wipes and pulled the messy diaper out, tossing it in the trash can. She finished cleaning Deb's diaper are, tickling her tummy in the process. She slipped the new diaper under Deb and sprinkled baby powder on her before taping the diaper closed. She lifted Deb back up to a sitting position and gave her back the coloring book.

"There's our big girl. All nice and clean again."

Rebecca handed Carla back the powder and wipes and smiled at Quinn.

"What's your name? I bet you are going to miss having your big sister boss you around, aren't you?"

Amy shakes her head. "No I don't think I am submissive to you. I do what I want. Though most of the time it is the same thing you and dragon lady wants me to do. Do you know if Annie is going to be in the room tomorrow? She is kind of fun to play with even if she isn't one of us and her diapers are really stinky when she messes."

Quinn smirks. "If she was one of your best big sisters. Then all of them must suck really bad." She shakes her head. "That girl has no idea what a bad big sister Debbie really is. If she did. Then she would distance herself from Debbie."

Carla nods as she listens. "Oh I see. I might drop in and check things out in your class. It could be interesting to see what Deborah has been up to when she is at school. I thought something was up. Because she was making B's in class. Deborah has never made a B in her life in school." She shakes her head. "I guess keep her at home with me. My boss said I could work from home if I needed to."

Debbie looks up at Rebecca and shakes her head. "No me not member you." She nods. "Otay."

"Hello Deb. It's Rebecca. Do you remember me? Let's get that stinky old diaper changed, okay?"

Debbie wiggles and giggles when Rebecca tickles her tummy. "Me ticklish."

Quinn looks at Rebecca. "My name is Sabrina Quinn Fitzpatrick,but everyone calls me Quinn. Because I don't like to be called Sabrina. Because of that stupid show about a teenage witch by the same name." She shakes her head. "Not really. She would boss me around and I would ignore her. I would rather be an only child,but since I can't be. I guess I'll have to settle for being the oldest in mental age."

"What about mommy? Do you still do what you want around her?"

"Well Quinn, I think you really should treat your older sister better, especially now. She is going to need someone to play with her and feed her and yes, even change her diaper when her mommy isn't around. How would you feel if the situation was reversed and you were in the accident and Deb had to take care of you and she acted like you are?"

Amy shakes her head. "No she scares me too much not to listen to her. You and Melody don't scare me like mommy does. She has a look that could make a train take a dirt road. Just so it didn't have to pass her."

Quinn shakes her head. "She isn't my problem. I don't like Debbie and I never had. For all I care. She could be put in a home for mentally handicapped girls..At least then I would get the bigger bedroom." She shrugs. "It wouldn't bother me. I have never needed her before and if I was the one who had the accident. I wouldn't want her then either. The way I see it. Mom and dad got it right the second time. Debbie was just the practice child to get to the prefect child."

Carla gives her a stern look. "Sabrina Quinn Fitzpatrick. I have had about enough of your mouth and you running down your sister. You know good and well. I love both of you equally."

"Does she scare you as much as your real mother does?

"Deb really needs you to be there for her. Essentially you are the big sister now. Maybe your mother can move you into what is Deb's room now and move her into your room. Or maybe she can go into the nursery you set up for her?"

Amy shakes her head. "No she scares me more than my real mother does."

"She might need me to be there for her,but I want nothing to do with her. I might be the big sister now,but I am not going to help out. This is mom's problem. Not mine."

Carla looks at Quinn. "Well I was going to move you into Deborah's old bedroom,but now I think I will leave you where you are and turn the bedroom into either my home office or into Deborah's nursery and playroom."

There was a knock on the door and a lady from the kitchen comes in with a tray. On it was a bottle of milk,a bowl of oatmeal cereal and two jars of strained fruit. "Here is Debbie's supper. I'll be back later to pick it up."

Carla nods. "Thank you very much." She takes the tray from the lady and puts it on the counter. Carla looks around. "Where did I put the bib at?" She looks at Rebecca. "Do you see it over there where you are standing?"

Quinn picks up the bib and sets on it so they can't find it, She doesn't notice that Rebecca saw what she did.

"She shouldn't scare you. She only wants to make sure you do what is right. Sometimes she acts mean to do it."

"That isn't nice,Quinn. You know, you could get your mother's attention better by being a good girl and helping out more."

"Well if Quinn keeps acting like a spoiled baby, maybe you could set up a nursery for both girls. Then Quinn won't have to worry about you paying more attention to Deb."

Rebecca looks around for the bib and sees Quinn sit on it. She walks over to Quinn's chair.

"Would you mind giving your mother the bib you are sitting on? I know you want it for yourself, but your sister needs it more right now. Maybe your mommy can get you a bib of your own on the way home. Wouldn't that be nice?"

"Maybe she shouldn't,but she does scare me. I've never seen her smile. She always has a frown on her face. She is as scary as the queen in Snow White or the step mother from Cinderella."

"Nice or not. It is the truth. I could careless if I had my mom's attention."

Carla looks at Quinn and then back at Rebecca. "I have thought of that. When she was little. She was will behaved and would listen to me. That changed when she went to kindergarten. Quinn got mouthy and hard to control. I had been thinking about sending her to your special class to take her down a few nothches,but she isn't in high school and I don't think I could handle having two in diapers."

"Yes I would mind. I don't want the bib. I'm not a stinky baby like Debbie is. I'm a teenager and have no need for such babyish things like Debbie does." Quinn leans up and gets the bib out from her bottom. "Here is the bib you wanted, No it wouldn't be nice to have a bib of my own. I'm not a baby."

"That is just a front she puts up in front of you girls. She smiles a lot. Just do as your told and she won't do anything to you."

"I don't think that's true, Quinn. I think you are jealous of your sister."

"Well we would be happy to have her once she reaches high school. We were thinking of branching out to middle school as well, so we could accept Quinn now if you decided you wanted her in our special school. She wouldn't be around any of her friends since we will be in a school away from them and any other bad influence. She doesn't have to be in diapers at home, if you don't want, however we do require our girls to be in diapers at school."

"Well if you didn't want the bib, you shouldn't have tried to hide it. I think you are protesting too much. I think you secretly would love for your mother to treat you like a baby girl too. I think you would look adorable in a pink bib with BABY QUINN written on it."

"Well it is a really good front. Because it scares me alot. I try to do as I'm told,but it isn't easy when it is not want I want to do."

"That is not true at all. I am not jealous of my sister. I could careless what she does or if she is a stupid baby stuck in a teenager's body."

Carla thinks for a moment. "I'll give it alot of serious thought. I've got to do something to bring her back under control. I like that idea. I think it is her friends who are a bad influence on her and her behavior. Did putting the girls in your special school in diapers change their attitude or their behavior? I mean did they behave alot better or did it make things worse?" Carla looks over at Quinn and imagines her setting on the floor in a diaper,baby dress,booties,her blonde hair in pigtails and a pacifier in her mouth. A smile appears on her face as she imagines that.

"I took the bib so Mom couldn't feed Debbie. It is disgusting watching Debbie smacking her lips and spitting out the baby food as mom feeds her. It turns my stomach." Quinn shakes her head. "No I don't secretly wish mom would treat me like a baby girl too. I love my life the way it is and I don't want to go back to being in a dependence state." She wasn't going to give Rebecca the pleasure of knowing she still slept with a teddy bear at night and sucks her thumb as she sleeps or that after everyone goes to bed. She gets out of bed and gets her Barbie nightlight out. She plugs it in. So she can sleep at night.

"She is not a stupid baby. Deb can't help being the way she is right now. You should be doing all you can for her."

"Tell you what. We are planning on moving over to the new school over the weekend. If you have some time, I can give you a sneak preview of the class, or if you would rather see the babies and big sisters interacting, then you can come sometime next week. Yes, all of our babies have a good attitude and know what will happen if they act up."

Rebecca smacked her hand against her bottom.

"I think you protest too much. You are saying one thing, but your actions say something completely different. You don't really mean what you are telling me. Please try to treat Deb better. She can't help being the way she is right now."