LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Yes her happiness matters,but I don't need a teenager telling me how to raise my grand daughter. Especially one who kidnapped her in the first place."

"I know that and you know that,but my mom had very different ideas of how to raise a child. Daddy would read to me when he was home,but when he wasn't. Mom would send me to bed without a story."

"So what? A diaper wearer is a diaper wearer. Besides. I didn't say she had to be a baby or toddler all the time. Just during school hours. The rest of the time. She can be an adult and a mother if she wants too."

Rebecca didn't say anything more and left the room.

"I just don't understand how a mother could keep their daughter from learning, while she expected her to grow up and do her best in school."

"Well we will see tomorrow when Victoria comes back."

"Mom didn't keep me from learning. She pushed me to learn as much as I could,but she only wanted me learning things that was important. Not about an ugly duckling,a pig not going over a sty or a boy who gets other to do his work for him.

"That is good sis. Speaking of Debbie. Why wasn't she at school today? Do you know why she didn't show up."

"Well there is more to learning than that. I guess she didn't want you to fantasize. That's a shame."

"I have no idea why she wasn't in school today. I was going to go over and check on her, but things came up and I forgot. Maybe I can go over tonight or tomorrow to check on her."

"Yes it is a shame,but that is just par for the course with my ex mother. If it doesn't broaden my mind. Then it has no place in my reading life."

"Oh I see. I guess you could go over to Debbie's house after mom gets home. I know you wouldn't leave us home alone. Because we could get into things we shouldn't without supervision."

Courtney giggles. "I would love to have super vision. Then I could see things that is way far off or see though objects."

"It would have broadened your mind reading them. It is always good to read books regardless of the level."

"Yes, maybe I can. I am not sure what time mommy gets home though. If she gets home late, I may not be able to do it. She doesn't like any of us to be out after dark."

"Yes, that would be cool. Only problem is, super vision can be used for both good and bad. Can you imagine a boy being able to look through a girls clothes? That wouldn't be so good would it?"

"Mom didn't see it that way. If the book doesn't have any mind expanding thought in it. Then I couldn't read the book. Mom would get rid of the book."

"Well if she doesn't get home until late. Then I guess you will have to do it tomorrow. If we can't go out after dark. How can we watch fireworks on the fourth or go trick or treating?"

Abby nods. "Yes it would be cool. Well I guess it would depend on what the girl was wearing under her clothes. If it was big girl panties and bra. Then it would be bad,but if she was in diapers. Then it would be good. Just to see the look on their faces when they see the diaper."

"Well you don't have to worry about that now. You can read fairy tales and other stories that aren't real all you want while you are with us. Or we can read them to you at bedtime before you fall asleep."

"That is different. Mommy will be with you when you go out to watch fireworks or go trick or treating. I just meant she doesn't want us to go out by ourselves after dark. She worries about us."

"Yes it would be funny to see that. It would be nice to have other super powers as well."

"Sometimes I feel like Cinderella. I'm glad I didn't have to wear a glass slipper to get the charmed life. I think wearing anything made of glass would be dangerous. Because it would break and cut you to ribbons. I couldn't be rapuzel. Because my hair isn't long enough and to be snow white. I would have to live with seven little men."

"Well she couldn't be a good mommy if she didn't worry about us. I doubt mommy would want to go trick or treating with me. That is not something parents do. That usually falls on the big sisters."

"Yes it would. Being able to fly would be fun,running really fast or being able to change my appearance would be fun too. Then I could make myself look like a real baby or little girl."

"It could be dangerous to wear a glass slipper. So who is your fairy godmother? Yes, living with seven little men would be rough. They would probably make you do all the housework while they heigh-ho'd their way out the door every morning."

"Yes, I agree. Good mommy's worry about their children. Mommy's still like to go with their toddlers and babies to make sure they are safe. My mommy went with me until I was in the sixth grade."

"Yes, being able to change your shape would be fun, but you should never use that power to hide from your mommy."

"I don't know who my fairy godmother is. I'm not looking forward to the clock striking midnight though. That is when everything good vanishes and I go back to my old life. That is what happened to Cinderella. Her coach turns back into a pumpkin and her beautiful dress turned back into a raggedy dress. That wouldn't work too good with me doing all the housework. I don't clean or do any housework. That is a maid's job."

"I don't think my mom ever went with me to trick or treat. If I did go. Daddy probably took me,but I can't remember if I ever did go trick or treating." She giggles. "Wow that wasn't very long ago. That was last year wasn't it?"

Courtney smiles. "Why not? If could be fun to hide from mommy. If I make myself look like a piece of furniture or something like that. She would walk right pass me and never see me. It would come in handy when I get into trouble or bathtime."

"Yes, but your prince charming will be looking for you, and the glass slipper would be a perfect fit. Well, if you had to live with seven little men and didn't go out and work, then you should help them out around the house."

"Did you ever go trick or treating? It seems like something else your mom wouldn't allow since it involved wearing costumes and dressing up like fictional characters. Very funny. That was let's see, I guess about five years ago, smarty pants."

"Yes it might be fun, but when your mommy found you, she would punish you for hiding. I would think your mother would train you in how to use your super powers the right way."

"Maybe so,but it could take him forever to find me. Because it isn't likely that mom would advertise that I was in the house. So Prince Charming would ride on by and not know I was there. I would. I would make sure the furniture didn't get up and run off and make sure their TV worked correctly."

"I can't remember if I ever did or not. I might have with daddy,but I'm not completely sure." Amy giggled. "I thought it was funny." She looks at herself. "I'm not a smarty pants. I'm not even wearing pants. Baby and toddler girls don't wear pants. That is for baby and toddler boys to wear."

Courtney sticks out her tongue. "You know how to suck all the fun out of things don't you? How can a mother train their child to use their super powers the right way. If she doesn't have super powers herself?"

Rebecca's phone starts to ring. It was her mother. "Rebecca, Are you still at school? I need to talk to you and Melody about something important and it would be easier to tell you both at the same time."

"Prince Charming would be able to tell there was a little girl in the house. Your mother couldn't keep all traces hidden. I would hope you would do more than that. Just laying around and doing nothing will make you fat and the little men would get tired of putting up with you."

"Your right, baby and toddler girls don't wear pants or even panties. They wear skirts or dresses over their diapers, or just their diapers, depending on how their mommy or big sister wants to dress them."

"Easy. She reads the manual that tells how to train up your child with super powers. Everyone knows that."

"Yes, I am still at school. Just a minute I will go to the office and then put the phone on speaker."

Rebecca hurries to the office and opens the door.

'My mom is on the phone and she said she has something really important to tell us. I'll put the phone on speaker so we can both hear it."

Rebecca turns on the speaker.

"Okay mom, we're ready."

"I would hope Prince Charming could tell that there was a little girl in the house. The cloth diapers on the clothes line should be a giveaway." Amy smiles. "I'm a princess and princesses have people who wait on them hand and foot. They don't have to clean up after themselves,"

"Yes I'm right. We don't wear pants or panties. Any girl who does is fooling themselves to who they really are. We are and always will be babies or toddlers in diapers."

Amy giggles. "There is a manual that tells mothers how to train their child with super powers. I always heard that children didn't come with manuals."

"Ok I'll wait until you put the phone on speaker."

Mom waits until Rebecca tells her that they was both ready. "Ok sweetie. I was looking though the files here and I saw there was a girl here who goes to your school. Do you know a Deborah Wilson?"

Melody nods. "Yes we do. She is one of our big sisters here. Why?"

There was a pause. "She was hit this morning by a car. She has a broken right arm and a leg. Her left wrist is badly sprained. When she get the pavement. Deborah had a concussion. When she woke up. She isn't acting like yourself. Deborah thinks she is a little girl. If the two of you want to come and see her. That is fine with me. You can drop Courtney and Amy off with me or you can go see her after I get home."

"yes, I think the cloth diapers would be a giveaway. So if the prince was smart he would inquire about the child who wore the diapers. I think that the color of the plastic pants on the line would be a clue as well."

"And as long as you live with me and mommy, you will stay in diapers."

"They don't come with them. You can find them in the library in the same section on how to potty train your child."

Rebecca listens in shock as her mother tells her about Debbie.

"I don't know about Melody, but I want to come to the hospital right away and see her. I'll bring Courtney and Amy with me and I guess leave them with you."

"Well princes aren't very smart. Otherwise he could have looked at Cinderella and knew she was the girl he was dancing with without putting a glass shoe on her foot."

"That is fine with me. I don't want to go back to wearing big girl panties. Because I am not and never was a big girl."

"I think that section of the library should be gotten rid of. Children should not be made to use the potty. It is cruel and really mean to the child to make them stop what they are doing just to go set on a potty and be the big girl that the parents want her to be. Whether she wants to be one or not."

Mom nods. "Ok I'll keep an eye on Courtney and Amy while you are visiting Deborah. Just so it isn't that big of a shock to you. She is wearing a diaper under her gown. Though seeing as all the girls in your room are in diapers. I guess seeing her in a diaper and acting childish isn't going to be a shock to you."

Melody looks at the phone. "I can't make it tonight to see Debbie. My mom makes me watch my sister when I get home from school."

"No princes aren't very smart. Of course Cinderella was probably wearing lots of make up."

"Well there are books in that section that some parents probably need. Not all parents know how to raise their children right."

"No it won't be too much of a shock. I've seen her in diapers before. Thank you, I'll come right down then."

Rebecca listens to Melody. "Okay, I will call you later and let you know how things turn out. I need to talk to you anyway."

"No they aren't smart." Amy wrinkles up her nose. "Yuck why would a princess want to hide her beautiful face behind make up? They would look more like circus clowns than beautiful princess that a prince would want."

"That is true. If they knew how to raise their children right. There would be no need for training pants or training potties. Just diapers and changing tables."

"Hold on a second. You have seen her in diapers before? Did she wear diapers before she had the accident? There was nothing in her file about her having any kind of bladder or bowel control problems."

Melody nods. "Ok call me later. We will have to see if we can get the girls to make Debbie get well soon cards tomorrow. It might be hard. Since none of them or the other big sisters liked her at all."

"So you think that toddlers who enter pageants and wear makeup look like clowns too? What age would they start looking beautiful with makeup on?"

"But what if a child decides he wants to be potty trained? Then his or her parents would have to know what to do, wouldn't they?"

"It's kind of a long story, but her mother sent her to school in training pants after she had wet the bed, and she was put into diapers here at school. So yes, she was wearing diapers before the accident, although I don't think she was wearing them right before the accident. Was she wearing them when she was brought into the hospital?"

"Okay, I better get going."

Rebecca picks up the phone and takes it off speaker phone."I'll be there in a little bit. Bye."

Rebecca walks back out to the nursery and smiles at Courtney and Amy.

"Guess what girls? You are going to get to see where mommy works at, and she will be taking care of you for a little while. Let's get going okay?"

"Yes I do. I have seen toddlers in pageants and they look like clowns. None I don't think. Why hide your natural beauty because make up. That would be like covering up a priceless painting with a dirty rag."

"I have never seen a child who wanted to be potty trained. They are things of fiction like fairy tales and nursery rhymes. Why would a child who spent the first 2 or three years of their life wearing the only thing they have ever known want to suddenly give it up to wear something that is not as warm and thick as their diapers are? Panties are not going to protect them like a diaper would."

"Why was she put in a diaper at school? Did she wet her training pants? I don't know if she was or not. By the time I saw her. She was already in her room and in a diaper. There wasn't anything in the computer about her coming in wearing a diaper, training pants or big girl panties. The report said her clothes was bloody,but that was from the accident. Alright I'll see you in a little bit."

Amy pouts. "I don't want to go to the hospital. They are scary places and everytime I have been there. I have had a needle put in my arm with an IV attacted to the needle."

Courtney smiles. "Hospitals aren't scary. They are fun places. The nurses are really nice,they give you ice cream if your throat is sore and you can watch TV in a different language. Hearing Speedy Gonzales speaking spanish is funny."

"A lot of teen girls and women would disagree with your assessment. I don't like wearing makeup, but lots of girls do. I guess they get it from people they see or their mother's."

"You're right. Most of the time it is the parent coaxing the toddler or preschooler into being potty trained so they can fit in with the norm. I'm sure there are some kids who are embarrassed if they are wearing diapers around friends that are not wearing them."

"No, she didn't want anyone to see her training pants so she agreed to wear cloth diapers which wouldn't be as noisy as the training pants. I know she wore training pants to bed still but had never worn them to school except that one time because her mother had forgot to wash her panties the night before."

"You are not going to the hospital this time because you are sick. No one is going to stick you with a needle or even take your temperature."

"I'm sure mommy will find something fun for you girls to do. If nothing else you can watch TV in a lounge area or something."

Rebecca takes both Amy and Courtney's hands and lead them out to the car. She opens the back door and helps them in and gets Amy buckled into her car seat and Courtney in her seat belt. She starts the car and drives to the hospital.

"Well that is their right. I guess. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about that. I think wearing makeup makes you look like a clown from a circus,but I guess other girls don't think they look that way."

"Being normal is so overrated. Why live a cookie cutter life? I would rather break the mold and be my own self. Well if they make fun of them. Then they aren't true friends. Because true friends wouldn't make fun of you. Besides the others might want to wear diapers themselves and seeing their friend in them might make them want to wear them too."

"Oh I see. I have never seen training pants that are noisy. They are make out of cloth like diapers are,but I guess to each their own. Not to sound disagreeable with that statement,but I think that is nonsense. A mother wouldn't forget to wear her daughter's panties overnight. I think Deborah just used it at as excuse to wear her training pants to see to see if she could get away with it."

"Well temperature taking at the hospital isn't that bad. You are either laid across the nurse's lap or she lifts your legs up and puts the thermometer into your bottom."

Courtney giggles. "Maybe my favorite soap opera will be on. As the Cookie Crumbles. Snuffy was about to tell Big Bird the truth about Cookie Monster's problem when the show ended yesterday."

"They want a cookie cutter life so they can fit in with what the social norm is. They don't like to be looked down on by others because they chose not to be potty trained when they were toddlers."

"I think they were like pullups training pants, you know, that are disposable. They make some noise. It's also possible that Deb had wet her bed and her parents or sister made her wear the training pants to school as punishment. It's also possible she wanted to wear them to school. She did agree to wear cloth diapers instead of the training pants at school though."

"Yes, that's how little girls temperatures are taken usually. It is a much better way than to try to get them to hold still so you can put a thermometer in their mouth."

"Maybe so. You can ask mommy to turn the TV on for you and put it on the channel that Sesame Street is on. That is one of the channels she will let her two little toddlers watch."

Rebecca gets out of the car and takes both girls hands. She walks into the hospital and then goes up to the nurses station to look for her mother.

"I wouldn't care if others looked down at me because I didn't get into their cookie cutter life. Whether or not I potty train my child is none of their business. That is between me and my child. If they don't like it. They can take a leap off a bridge into a lake."

"That is true. Pullups are noisy. Because they are disposable. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if her sister didn't make her wear them to school as punishment. The few minutes I was in the room. I wanted to put her across my lap and spank her bottom until it was bright red and then put her in a diaper. Just to put her in her place. She is loud mouth and abusive towards her parents and Deborah."

"Yes it is. Before I came to live with you. I had a Barbie thermometer I use to take my temperature with in my bottom. It make me feel small laying on my tummy on my bed with the thermometer in my bottom.

"I hope so. I don't want to miss an epsode of Sesame Street. It is a great show and I learn alot from the show. It is also very entertaining watching the muppets on there."

A nurse walks up. "Can I help you? Are you checking the two of them into the hospital?"