LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Well it isn't that I haven't met the right guy. Guys just don't interest me. I agree with you. I have plenty of time to find the right person for me."

"Well have you thought maybe you brought a little of that on yourself? I mean look around. You dress and treat them differently. So they are going to stick out anywhere they go. Whether it is here at school or out in public. All someone has to do is look at them and they are going to see they aren't normal teenage girls."

"Yeah I know I can hold off as long as I need to. The picking here are a bit slim though."

"Yeah I agree with you,but like what most people do. If they don't understand it. Then they try to destroy it instead of trying to understand it. This country was founded to be a melting pot,but alot of people have forgotten that."

"No one said you had to pick from around here. The world is a big place. I'm sure you will find someone you are interested in and who is interested in you as well and loves you for who you are."

"Yes it is a melting pot with every conceivable lifestyle in it. It's a shame everyone just can't live and let live."

"I know the world is a big place and there is someone out there for me. I just hope when I find the person. Society wouldn't look down their nose at me for who I chose."

"I wholeheartly agree with you. I can't understand why people can't let others live and let live. If we was all the same. The world would be no fun."

"I would hope they wouldn't look down on you. Society as a whole I would think is more accepting. It's just a few people that think they are better than anyone else that causes problems."

"Yes I agree. We would not like being like each other. Everyone having the same likes and dislikes."

"I would hope too,but they probably would look down on me because I am different than others. A few ruins it for all."

"No we wouldn't like it. Because who is to say which person everyone would be like. It could be someone who isn't nice to others."

"I shouldn't care what other people think,but I do. I don't like being looked down on by others. I haven't been happy in a long time. That is until I came in here to bring back your lost little girl."

"Well if we was all scrooges. We would be rich beyond our wildest dreams. In Mickey's Christmas Carol. He had bags and bags of gold coins in his counting house."

"I'm glad you are happy here. That's how we want our babies to be happy."

"Maybe, but you would always be in a bad mood all the time, and walk around saying 'Bah Humbug' all the time."

"I hope so too. I would love to take you with us to the new school."

"A lot of people do that too. I guess they don't want to be spending a lot of money on Christmas presents and stuff."

"I would love to go to the new school with you. It sounds like it would be fun and stress free."

"That isn't my problem. I just can't get into the Christmas Spirit when my daddy isn't here. He has missed alot of Christmases because he has been overseas. Sure he sends me nice gifts from where he is stationed,but the one and only thing I want for christmas is for daddy to be here and not have to leave me again."

"Yes, we plan on making it fun for the babies and they won't have much learning to do. Most of the time it will be playing."

"I see. I guess that can be a bummer not having one of your parents around during the holidays. There is only my mom and me at home, and she works as a nurse, so I don't have to worry about her being a way during the holidays."

"That is the only part about this. I'm not in favor of. I love learning new things,but it might be fun to play part of the day."

"There is no guess about it. It is a bummer to not have one of your parents during the holiday. It is a major kick in the stomach. Nurses are the unsung heroes of the medical field. They do more work than doctors,but get none of the money or the notice."

"You will also have to learn to obey the big sisters as well as Melody and myself. This means if someone wants to check or change your diaper, you will have to let them. Also you won't be eating lunch by yourself. Someone will be feeding it to you and putting you down for a nap."

'Yeah, I know. I don't know how my mom does it. She now has three girls to take care of on the same amount of pay that she took care of just me and her."

"Obeying others isn't going to be a big problem. I'm not sure about having some other than you seeing me without a diaper on. That is going to be a big problem. I don't eat lunch at all. Not even when I'm home. I eat breakfast and supper,but not lunch. I might have a diet shake for lunch,but that is it."

"Money has never been a problem. Mom makes enough for us and then what dad makes just adds to it. I get free health care though the government."

"I am not going to promise that I will be the only one changing your diaper. Babies shouldn't care who changes them. Well you can plan on having some baby food for lunch when we move to the new school. We want our babies to be treated like babies and act like babies."

"That's great. Does your free health care only last until you are 18 years old or does it continue?"

"Babies shouldn't care,but this baby does. She doesn't like strangers seeing me naked from the waist down. I ate baby food once. Mom was pissed off at the daycare for feeding it to me. She said she was not going to have them putting chemicals into my body that could lead to cancer down the road."

"It continues until I'm 25 or longer if I am still living at home."

"I thought baby food was supposed to be good for a baby? Especially if it is organically grown fruits and vegetables."

"So are you planning on staying home for that long? Does that mean if you went to college out of state that you wouldn't be covered?"

"Well I guess that depends on who you ask. Some parents feed their children store bought baby food. Some make their own baby food at home. So they know what goes into the baby food."

"If I go away to college. As long as I am finished before I'm 25. Then I'll still be covered,but I'm not sure I would want to keep going to the VA to see a doctor. I'm just glad I have outgrew going to see a pediatrician. Though I might be going back to one if I am a baby again.:

"I think some of the baby food companies make organic baby food, but it is better if the parent makes their own so they can be sure nothing is put in that they don't want in."

"Do you think your mother would start taking you to the pediatrician again? Then you can have your temperature taken the way babies and toddlers do. We just hired a nurse that will be doing that for us as well. I wonder where Victoria could have gone off to?"

"I don't know. I haven't been down the baby aisle in a really long time. So I have no idea if anyone does make organic baby food."

"I don't really know. She might do that. I already do have my temperature that way. Not by mom,but I do it myself. I like the way it feels and it gives a better temperature than orally or in my ear. You hired a nurse? I haven't seen one in the school. Just alot of high school students."

"Maybe your mommy can take you down the baby aisle the next time you are in a store. You can ride in the baby seat of the cart. There are a lot of nice smells down that aisle."

"Yes, she was here this morning, but went somewhere for lunch. I hope she didn't get lost and will be coming back to the classroom. She is about the same size as one of the big sisters or babies. In fact everyone kept asking me if she was a new baby."

"Maybe she will,but we are getting ahead of ourselves. My mom hasn't agreed to this. Infact she doesn't even know about this yet.The only nice smell I remember from the aisle is baby powder."

"Oh I see. She probably did get lost. If she isn't use to the building. It is easy to get lost. I did for the first month I was here. I would wander around aimlessly trying to find my classes." She smiles. "Maybe you should. Make her wear diapers and a baby like outfit that looks like a nurse's uniform."