LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Why are you staying in school then? You should be out and doing something with your life. Not necessarily being a braniac but doing something that you want to do."

Rebecca takes the letter out of the envelope and shows it to Melody.

"See what you think."

"Because my mom thinks I should stay for 4 years like a normal teenage girl. Yeah I know I should be. I wanted to be a pilot like dad,but they said I scored too high on my IQ test. I think what it was. The other pilots didn't like being outscored by an 11 year old."

Melody takes the letter and reads it. She hands it back to Rebecca. "It sounds good to me."

"Does she want you to go to college after high school? When you reach the age of 18 your mother can't really tell you what to do anymore. Well there was nothing you could do about it. You couldn't cheat and dumb down your answers."

"Good. I'll send it home with Annie. I hope we get an answer right away."

"She said that is up to me. I have offers from every college in the country and a couple from overseas. Yeah I know there is nothing I can do about it. It wouldn't be right to dummy my answers just to make the other pilots feel better about themsleves."

Melody nods. "Me too. Because we aren't going to be here for very much longer and the window is closing fast for her."

"That sounds great, but I am getting vibes from you that you don't want to go college. Would you rather come with us and be one the smartest babies in our new school?"

"Yes, I know. I'll have to stress the importance to Annie that her mother contacts us in the next day or so."

Annie nods. "You are correct. I don't really want to go to college. In college I'll just be a egghead minnow in a sea of sharks. Yes I would rather go with you and be the smartest baby in your new school. Does the school have a library or a computer lab? It doesn't matter if it doesn't. I can get online at home and learn new things."

"Yes you will or the baby stroller is going to roll away and she will miss the chance to get in."

"We didn't put in a computer lab, but I could probably make one available to you. Actually it might be a good idea to have a computer room to give the babies more stimulation. The only books in the library will be baby books, probably not what you are looking for, right? How do you think your mommy will feel if you don't be the valedictorian of your senior class? For that matter you won't be graduating at all. You will just spend your school days playing with baby toys, drinking from bottles and having your bottom changed by a big sister. That reminds me, I need to find a big sister for you."

"Well if you don't have one. That is ok. I don't need to use a computer during the day." Annie shakes her head. "No it isn't. I was looking for books who are more big girl related." She shrugs. "I don't know how she would feel. I don't care if I gradurate at all. School has been nothing,but boring to me. Who would want an egghead for a baby?"

"Yes, but then you would get bored and want to leave our group. We can't have that. Once you are in our group, you stay here. I thought you would be. I really hope your mother is agreeable to you staying with us. I wrote the letter for you to take home with you. Well for one, I do, but right now I already have a baby and two toddlers to keep an eye on."

"Who said I would get bored here? I just said I would prefer big girl kind of books. I don't see why couldn't compromise on it. I stay here with your group. I can have Big girl kind of books so my mind stays sharp and not turn into mush." I hope she agrees to let me stay here. I don't think any of them would want me as their baby. I saw the way they looked at me when I came into the room. If it got any colder in here. I would have to break out my winter coat and boots.."

"Yes it would be a shame to have your mind turn into mush. I will see what I can do. I'm sure that it's just your imagination. The big sisters wouldn't have any reason to give you the cold shoulder."

"Yes it would be a shame. If that is going to happen. I would have to seriously think about joining the group and weigh the pros and cons." Annie nods. "Yes they do. Because of my high grades. It throws off the grading curve and their grades aren't as high as they would be if I wasn't so smart."

"I don't think your mind would turn to mush. Even if you did baby things all day, when you went home you could do big girl things that would expand your mind."

"I wouldn't worry too much about. When we move some of the big sisters are coming with us to help us out, so they won't be going to school. The rest will be staying here."

"I think it might turn into mush if I don't keep it sharp. So you are saying you don't want to compromise on this. Well that is fine. I'm glad I found out before I commited to this."

"Well the ones that are going with you are still going to look at me the same way they do now."

"I'm not saying that at all. I just meant we'll see in a casual way. I'll have to have you tell me some books to get for you."

"I really don't think they are looking at you like you think they are. They are proffesional."

"Oh I must have misunderstood what you was saying. It sounded to me like you didn't want to compromise and wanted it your way or I could hit the highway. I'll give you the name of some good books."

"I felt a cold chill coming from them when I came into the room. It was a down right cold feeling I was getting from them. Like I wasn't welcome and that I was just there to spy on them for the other side."

"Okay, that would be great."

"Well, I can see how they might feel that way. We really haven't been welcome here for awhile and a new girl comes into the room, they are going to be leery about her. I'm sure they will warm up to you."

"Okay I'll give you a list of books."

"I can understand that some,but not to be taken wrong,but they attract alot of attention. I know it was probably your doing,but your big sisters stick out like a sore thumb. Even when they aren't with the babies. They should have done a better job of blending in and flying under the radar."

"They don't carry books,bookbags or purses. They set in the back of the room and play on their phones or talk to each other. The teachers are afraid to correct them because they know the big sisters are attacted to your group and you run this school like a mafia. They know that if they cross you. They will never been seen or heard from again."

"That's because they left them in here. They stopped by here if they needed anything. I guess that is partly my fault since I did want them to appear intimidating. I guess it worked. That is not true. I don't I have ever got rid of anyone. I just had certain information on the teachers and principals that they knew if it ever got out, it would ruin them. It wasn't hard to control them after that."

"Well with them not carrying any books or a bookbag. It makes them stick out in class. That is not what the scuttlebutt around school. A teacher disagreed with what you said and she was never seen again. The story going around was you had her shipped off to a school overseas to teach english to deaf french children and if anyone else crossed you. You would send them to Alaska to count the snowflakes as they fall from the sky."

"You know how gossip is. It starts out one way with the first person that tells it and by the time it has gotten around, the story is completely different. As far as I know, No one has ever been sent overseas. A couple may have lost their jobs, but that is about it."

"Yeah I know how it is. At my last school. It got around that I was pregnant with twins and that was why I was out of school for 2 months. I have never been pregnant. Much less with twins. There was one major thing you need to get pregnant and that is to have sex with a guy and I have never dated or been with a guy. Did the couple who lost their jobs lose them because they crossed you and you got them fired?"

"I am proud of you, never having had sex with a boy. I haven't either. I just haven't met the right guy. I figure I have plenty of time."

"They were being mean to some of the babies and I couldn't have that. So I just talked to the principal and she arranged to have them fired. I try not to be mean, but anyone who treats my babies bad, they are in for it."