LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

Maybe she should stop looking like the gritch and Oscar the Grouch rolled into one person. She also has this overbearing personality. She might not be mean,but she has that look about her. I also wet my diaper when she looked at me with her arms crossed in her office."

Annie shrugs. "She probably wouldn't even notice that I was. Not with my sisters still being in diapers."

"She likes that the babies are afraid of her. Then you are more apt to do as she tells you."

Rebecca laughs."I'll make sure and tell her. It will make her day knowing that she made you pee your diapers."

"Your sisters are still in diapers? They must be a lot younger than you are then. I think she will notice, especially since she has to change your diapers. Babies aren't allowed to change themselves, not even at home. I am going to give you a piece of paper to give your mommy. She has to contact us and tell us it is okay for you to be a baby. After all, we don't want another Grainger incident. Do you think your mommy can call us?"

"Well she is very good at that. Yeah being like that is more apt to do as she tells them,but she might not always get the truth out of them. Because they are going to be afraid to tell Melody something because of the way she looks. Like when she asked me if I wanted to be a baby. She made me scared to tell her the truth."

Annie smiles. "It isn't funny. I was scared setting there."

Yes they are younger than me. They are 8 and 5. When it was time for my younger sister to start potty training. She refused because our youngest sister was in diapers. So mom backed off until our youngest sister was 2. She tried to potty train them,but they both refused. My youngest sister said no because her older sister was still in diapers and my middle sister said no because her younger sister was in diapers." Annie looks a bit surprised. "I can't change myself? Does that mean that I can't change my sisters' diapers? Because that would put alot a burden on my mom to have to change them. If I can't." Annie looks at Rebecca. "Can't I make the decision myself. I'm almost an adult. I don't really want my mom to know about this. She calls me her big girl and uses me as an example to get my sisters to be potty trained."

"You're right, but that is how Melody is. She believes in being a stern leader."

"Are they allowed to wear diapers in school? We were thinking about starting an elementary school division of our baby school. If we do, maybe your sisters can join. It's alright if you help your mommy change your sister's diapers. We don't have a problem with that. We just don't want you changing your own diapers. We want the mothers to contact us to make sure they are okay with their daughters being babied. I have an idea, maybe your mother can diaper you, then after awhile she can potty train you so your sisters can see what it is like. Maybe if they see you being potty trained will give them the incentive to use the potty as well."

"Well she is good at it. I'm afraid of her and that stare of her's."

"Connie does wear diapers to school and has to go see the nurse to get changed. Brittany doesn't go to school yet. Her birthday fell one day pass the cut off date. So she has to wait until next year to start kindergarten. Even if she had been able to go this year. Mom probably wouldn't have sent her. Brittany isn't ready mentally to go to school. She is too immature to go." Annie smiles. "I'm glad you don't have a problem with me changing my sister's diapers." She looks unsure. "I don't know if I want to get out of diapers once I get into them. I love the feeling of the diaper next to my skin and the small feeling it gives me."

Melody walks out of her office and sees that Annie is still in diapers and the baby dress. "How are things out here?" Annie sees Melody and hides behind Rebecca.

"So are you going to tell your mother so she can change your diaper or not? I don't think she will be angry with you. I think she will accept that you need diapers just like your sisters. You never have to get out of them now."

Rebecca smiles at Melody.

"Things are going great. Annie is going to wear a diaper home tonight and will be coming back in the morning. Plus I am sending a letter home with her so her mother will know what we are doing and she can call us."

Rebecca turns and looks at Annie. She pulls her around front and pats Annie's bottom.

"Annie is scared of you. That is why she won't tell you the truth. She said you scared her so bad she wet her diaper when you talked to her. Of course I've already changed her."

"Now Annie, Melody needs to know if you want to be a baby. You don't have to say a word, just nod your head. She is not going to yell at you or punish. Can you do that for me?"

Annie thinks. "I don't know yet and probably will not until the time comes. "I hope she will not be angry with me and will accept this."

Melody nods. "I see. So Annie is going to wear a diaper home tonight and comeing back in the morning. That is a good idea to send a letter home with her. so her mother will know what is going on." She tries not to laugh. "Well that is something new. I have never scared someone so badly that she wets herself. Well I guess that is a new record for me."

Annie looks up at Rebecca. "Yes I can do that Rebecca." She nods when Melody ask her for a second time if she wanted to be a baby.

Melody looks at Annie. "See that wasn't so hard. Now was it?" Annie shakes her head. "Ok you can go play until school is over if you want too." Annie skips off to play while Melody stands there. "Looks like we might be having a new baby girl in the class. You didn't answer my question from earlier. Are you going to keep her in here all the time or let her go to class and come back here when she needs a change and for lunch. I was looking up Annie's school record and you aren't going to believe this." Melody hands a copy of Annie's record. It shows she is a straight A student and likely candidate for being the valedictorian of her class.

"But you are going to tell her right? If your daddy was home, I would say it would be okay to let him change you, but if your daddy is not there you have to tell your mother."

Rebecca looks over the records that Melody shows her.

"How are we going to do this then? She definitely needs to go to class, but we are getting ready to move in a couple of days. If we move and take her with us, then she won't be able to finish school. I don't think her mother would like that."

"I don't know if I am. I haven't decided yet. I don't see my dad that much. He is overseas alot with the Air Force."

Melody shrugs. "I have no idea what we are going to do. We have never been faced with anything like this before. The rest of our girls are middle of the pack girls. So them leaving the school wouldn't make much difference. Annie is another story. She wants to be a baby here. You want her to be a baby. If we take her with us. Then she will not be able to finish school and I don't think her mother would like that."

"That's too bad. I know you miss your daddy being around."

"Why does everything have to be so complicated? Why can't I ever have a baby girl without complications coming up? We are going to have to come up with a solution."

"Yes I do miss him. He wasn't suppose to be going back overseas,but his commanding officer lied to him and sent him back with the rest of the squadron. Daddy said it was the president who did it,but I know it was his commanding officer. Because he gets to stay on base with his family while he rips other families apart."

"We have only had two that was complicated and you have both of them. Yes we are going to have to come up with something that makes both sides happy."

Annie nods. "I hope so. I'm getting tired of talking to him though letters and on Skype. It just isn't the same as talking to him face to face. He has missed every one of my softball games this year." She tries to hold back her tears as she thinks about how much she missed her daddy.

"I don't know either,but there has to be one. If you think of anything. I'm open to suggestions."

"At least you have those. Just think what it was like before they had computers. No email, no Skype, Just writing him letters and not hearing from him for months."

Rebecca gave Annie a hug.

"Okay, I will. I think I need to write a special letter to Annie's mother first though. May I borrow your computer?"

Annie nods. "Yeah I know. I don't know how my grandmother and my aunts survived while my grandfather,uncles and cousins was in World War II. My biggest fear is going to the front door one day and there being two guys from the Air Force telling mom and me that dad was killed in action."

Melody nods. "Be my guest. I've got to return the TV and DVD player to the A/V room. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"I don't think that will happen. We aren't in any major wars and your father is in the Air Force. Does he fly a jet?"

"Thanks."

Rebecca sat down in front of Melody's computer and opened a word document. She scratched her head, not remembering if Annie had told her her last name or not. She went out to the nursery and found her.

"Annie, I am going to write a letter to your mommy. What is your last name?"

"Yeah I know,but I am still afraid that he will never come home again." Annie nods. "Yes it is. He is a F-16 pliot. His call sign is Lucky Penny. Inside his cockpit is a penny I have him when I was 4. I kissed it for luck and he came back safely. The last time he left. I forgot to kiss the penny. Now I'm worried that he will not come back safe this time."

"You are welcome. I'll be back shortly."

Annie looks up from the book she was reading to her doll on her lap. She pushes up her imaginary glasses. "My last name is Beckham. What are you saying in your letter to my mommy?"

"Just think good thoughts about him. Remember his guardian angel is watching over him."

"Well, first of all I will tell her we enjoyed having you in our class today and that we would like it if she would let you stay in our class permanently. Then I would talk about a lot of boring stuff that you aren't interested in."

"I'm trying to think good thought about him and that his guardian angel is watching over him,but at times. I don't think it is not enough."

"I enjoyed being in here today except for when Melody made me wet myself when she looked at me. I hope she lets me stay here too. I love it in here and all the other girls seems to be happy. Nothing could be more boring than setting in class all day here at school."

"I'm not sure if your mother will let you stay with us or not. We looked at your school records and see that you are a straight A student. Your mommy may want you to stay in school and finish."

Annie sighs. "I knew that was going to come out sooner or later. I was hoping it would come out after I was in the new school. Yes I'm a straight A student and have been one all my life. Why else do you think I said nothing could be more boring than going to school everyday? I hate it in school. It isn't a challenge at all. Right at this moment. I could be something important. A doctor,a lawyer or some person in a gevernment think tank coming up with ways to keep soliders and pilots safe,but no mom wanted to to stay in high school and be a normal high school student. There is nothing normal about me."

Rebecca stares at Annie. "So you are a genius and could have graduated college by now? How would your mother feel if you left high school and became a full time baby? Do you think she would be mad?"

Annie nods. "Basically. I have a high IQ and could have gradurated from college at 12 years old." She shrugs. "I don't know how she would feel about it. I don't think she would be mad at me if I did. She would probably prefer it to my other plans once I left high school. That is to join the Air Force and because an Air Base Fire Fighter or joining the Forest Service as a Smoke Jumper."

"So you haven't graduate from high school yet? I will be back to check on you in just a little bit."

Rebecca goes into the office and sits down in front of the computer.

"Dear Ms. Beckham. My name is Rebecca Collins. I am writing about your daughter Annie. She is a very intelligent, cute and funny girl. She has also expressed an interest in joining our classroom. We run a girls only class here at Hanover High. The girls are treated in a very loving manner by our student assistants as well as my co teacher Melody and myself. The dress for our class is different than the rest of the school as the girls wear diapers. "

"We do not believe in coercion or treating the girls anyway other than how they are dressed. They engage in activities that suit their skill levels. We have a large play area and the girls are given their lunch inside the classroom as well as a rest period."

"The reason why I am writing is that we require permission from the girls parent before she can be officially worked into our classroom. It is unfortunate that we must do this, but we have had bad experiences where the parents misunderstood our intentions. If you would kindly give me a call at 555-1212, and we can set up a time to meet, or if you prefer we can discuss it over the phone. Thank you very much for your time, Sincerely, Miss Rebecca Collins, Adminstrator."

Rebecca printed out the letter and put it in an envelope to be given to Annie before going home.

Annie shakes her head. "Not in the traditional sense,but I have long since completed all the courses I need to gradurate. I've been taking fluff courses since then. The only class that isn't boring for me is Art class. That is where I first saw one of your girls. I can do art in all mediums except for clay. You would probably call it Play Doh. I just can't get it to come out right." She nods. "Ok I'll finish reading the story to Dolly."

Melody walks into the room eating an orange. "How is your letter writing going? Did you find the right words to say to get your point across?"