LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"That depends on how long you stay in our class. We may be keeping you until you are eighteen at least."

"After school, I guess. There is too much going on, with Victoria being here and having to watch three babies and toddlers today. I better get back out there. The big sisters are saying I am spending too much time in here and not enough time out in the nursery."

"Whether I'm here or in a regular class. The rules are still the same. A 16 year old can quit school if he or she wants to. I heard some people on TV talking about it when mommy was watching it. I don't really see the point in staying in school fwo more years and having to learn things that have no use in your real life or has anything to do with what you want to do for a living."

"Ok After school. Are you going to take Amy and Courtney with you to Deb's house?" Melody shrugs. "What does it matter to them if you spend alot of time in here. You are their boss. So if you want to spend all day in here. That is your business and as long as your toddlers are getting taken care of. Then is is none of their business how often or how long you stay in here."

"I believe you need your mommy's or your daddy's permission to do that. Do you think they would allow you to drop out and get a GED diploma?"

"I think I am going to have to take them. I'm not sure what time my mom will be home from work. Do you think I could get in trouble if I left the girls in their car seats while I went in to talk to Deb?"

"I don't think you have to if you want to drop out of school. I have no plans of getting my GED. I don't need it to get into a fashion program. I've already looked into it beforehand. All you need is an eye for fashion and can draw. Either by hand or on a computer."

Melody shakes her head. "I doubt it. Everyone doesn't see them the way we do. Most people look at the girls in here and see teenagers. We look at them and see babies and toddlers stuck in teenage girl's bodies."

"Since I have never dropped out, I am not sure. Maybe you can stay in our class and take courses by computer or something?"

"You are probably right. They would see two teenagers in the car and not two babies, even if one of them was in a car seat. I guess I will just leave them in the car then when I go see Deb this afternoon."

"I'm not sure I want to stay here until I'm 18. Because it will be put behind everyone else trying to get into fashion school. So my best chance is to leave school and get a jump on the others."

"Yeah I know I'm probably right about that. I thought both of them had carseats. That is dangerous for them not to be in carseats. Babies and toddlers are suppose to be in carseats by law. You don't want to break the law do you?"

"When are you going to turn Sixteen? And what happened to being mommy's little girl?"

"They do have carseats. We just got Courtney a car seat. I agree that it is dangerous for them not to be in carseats. I try very hard not to break the law."

"In about 6 and a half months. I'll always be mommy's little girl. Because I'm an only child. So no matter how old I am. I'll always ben mommy's little girl."

"Maybe in that case. You should install Courtney's carseat in your car. That way she can ride in it and you will not be breaking the law. Eventhough no one would know the difference since they are not really babies or toddlers."

"Well at least we will have you for that time. Maybe you will change your mind before then. Yes you will be mommy's little girl, still in diapers and treated like a baby."

"Yes, I better do that. It might cut down on any fighting between the girls."

Rebecca got her lunch and started eating.

"I don't think I will. There is nothing you can say to me that will outweigh my desire to leave school and be a fashion designer. If I stay here until I'm 18. Then I will be too far behind others and will not realize my dreams. Well maybe not be a baby,but I'll probably stay in diapers."

"Do they fight over the fact both of them don't ride in carseats?"

"If you are planning on living with your mother until you get established, then yes, I think you will be babied. Your mother really likes how you are being treated here and I think you are going to be treated the same at home."

"No they haven't been. But just saying that, they will probably start now though. Just when you think they won't do something, that's when they do it."

"I haven't decided if I am going to live with my mom until I get established or if I am going to live with my aunt in Paris until then. Paris would probably be my best option since that is where most of the designers are at,but really I haven't decided yet."

Melody smiles. "Ah I see you have already figured out the minds of babies and toddlers. I was wondering how long it was going to take you to get inside their minds to see what makes them tick."

"Does your aunt know that you are being babied? Maybe she would like to have her cute little diapered niece around."

"I don't think you can completely figure out their minds. You might get glimpses every once in awhile though."

Shannon shakes her head. "No she doesn't. I haven't seen her since I was 8. She came home for a reunion and that is the last time I have seen her."

Melody laughs. "I'm not sure they can figure out their minds and they are the ones who their minds belong to. You are doing good if you can outguess them 30% of the time."

"I wouldn't plan on living with your aunt until you talk with her. She may have other plans."

"That's true."

Rebecca finishes her lunch.

"I'm going back out to the nursery. I want to make sure Courtney, Amy and Shannon are being taken care of."

"I have not planned anything. I had planned on talking to her about living with her in Paris. If she doesn't want me. I'll come up with another plan of action,but I doubt it will include staying here until I'm 18. This is fun,but it is not in my grand scheme of things."

Melody nods. "Alright. I'll be out there in a little bit to check on everyone. Besides I have a surprise for all of them. I need to make a run to the A/V room first."

• 2 weeks later...

(I think this is where we left off)

Annie nods. "That's good that you have the parents on your side. That should make things easier for you."

Melody nods. "We will talk to her after the movie is over." She hears the music at the end of the movie playing and the lights in the nursery come on. "I think the movie is over. Go get Annie."

Annie looks around to see if anyone was looking at her, When she sees no one is. Annie gets up and pulls her dress down. She sees Rebecca coming towards her. Annie knew when she got close enough. Rebecca would be able to smell the odor coming from the diaper she was wearing. Annie couldn't look up at Rebecca as she stands in front of her.

"Yes it does. We would have been closed down by now otherwise."

Rebecca leaves the room and sees Annie stand up and pull her dress down. She thought she detected a bulge in the back of Annie's diaper. When she go near Annie, there wasn't any doubt. She could smell poop. She decided to play it cool.

"Let's go into the office Annie. Melody and I would like to talk to you for a few minutes, okay?"

Rebecca took Annie's hand and led her into the office, not giving her a chance to say no. She resisted the urge to pat Annie's bottom for now. She led Annie over to the chair and helped her to sit down. Rebecca stood next to Annie.

"You're not in any trouble. I just want you to know that. Melody and I just want to ask you a couple of questions, okay?"

"Yean not that outside forces haven't been trying to shut you down for a while now, You only have one ally in the school and so far she has been able to defuse the bomb that threatens to blow all of you out of the school."

Before Annie could say anything about her diaper. She was being taken to Melody's office. She winces as her bottom touches the chair and pushes the poop all over her bottom."

Annie looks at Rebecca. "I feel like I'm in trouble. I feel like I have been drug to the principal's office because I misbehaved."

Melody shakes her head. "No you aren't in trouble. I just have a couple of questions. First how did you find out about us?"

Annie thinks for a moment. "I have known about this place since my first day here 3 years ago. I saw your babies walking around the school being led by other students. I followed behind one of them to see where they was taking the girls and I saw the door to this place. When I found Shannon earlier. I knew she belonged here so I brought her back."

Melody nods. "Ok I guess that makes sense. Ok now an important question. "Do you want to be a baby in the room."

Annie thinks about it and then looks at Rebecca. She was torn between telling the truth and keeping up the charade. "No I didn't. Rebecca forced me to be a baby. She told me if I wanted to stay here. I would have to wear a diaper and a dress like the others."

Melody nods. "Ok wait out in the nursery. Rebecca will be out in a moment."

Annie gets up and walks out of the office. She closed the door behind her. Melody looks at Rebecca, "I don't know what to say. You have never lead me wrong before. It seems you was wrong about Annie. She doesn't seem to want to be a baby. I'm not sure how we are going to keep this from getting out. Maybe you can talk to Annie and get her to promise not to tell anyone about you forcing her to be a baby in here."

"Oh? and who might that be?"

Rebecca listens to Melody question Annie. She shakes her head when Annie says she was forced to wear diapers. She watches as Annie walks out of the room.

"Can't you tell she's lying? Couldn't you smell her diaper. She messed it during the movie and acts nonchalant about it. Most people would have been complaining at wanting to be taken out of their diaper."

Rebecca leaves the room and finds Annie. She takes her hand and leads her over to the changing table. She hands Annie her regular clothes.

"Why did you lie to Melody? Do you know you got me in a lot of trouble? The bathroom is over there. You can get cleaned up and changed. I really thought you wanted to wear diapers and become one of our babies. I guess I was wrong. Please don't tell anyone I forced you to wear diapers, Okay?"

"The prinicpal of course. If it hadn't been for her. Your babies would have been gone like yesterday's trash."

"Yes I could smell her diaper and the way she winced when she sat down. She did seem nonchalant about it. I don't know what to think. Her actions say one thing and her words say something different."

Annie looks down at the floor. "I got scared when she asked me. When I looked at you. I got the feeling you wanted me to stick to the story I made up about being forced to be a baby. I didn't mean to get you into alot of trouble. I just got scared when I was setting there." Tears start to roll down her cheeks. "Ok I'll go and I will not tell anyone about you forcing me to wear a diaper. It will stay our secret. I'm sorry I lied to Melody. She scared me when I was asked me point blank. I do want to be a baby in here. I was having fun in here pretending to be forced into this." Annie slowly starts to walk to the bathroom with her head down in shame.

Rebecca sighed as she watched Annie walk toward the bathroom. She came over to her and her hand out to Annie. She led Annie over to the changing table. Rebecca took Annie's dress off of her and lifted her onto the changing table. She took her messy diaper off of her and cleaned her with baby wipes. She took her panties and slid them over Annie's feet and up her legs. She lifted Annie off the table and pulled the panties all the way up. She finished dressing Annie in her regular clothes and patted her bottom.

"Look. You want to be a baby and I want you to be a baby. That won't happen unless Melody is convinced that you want to be a baby. No more pretending I forced you. Can you do that for me? Talk to Melody and convince her that you really want to be a baby? Once we leave here you will never get the chance to wear diapers again or drink out of bottles. Neither of us want that, do we?"

Annie pouts when Rebecca puts her panties and regular clothes back on. She was hoping that Rebecca would put her into another diaper and leave her in her cute baby dress.

Annie nods. "Yes I want to be a baby. I can't talk to Melody. She scares me. When I was in front of her. I felt like a small child setting in front of a strict mother. I won't pretend you are forcing me if you will do something for me. Can you diaper me and get rid of my panties. I never want to see them ever again. Can you talk to her for me and convince her that I want to be a baby and that I lied because I felt afraid setting in front of her being grilled like a cheese sandwich?" Annie shakes her head. "No I don't want that. I've had a taste of this life and I don't want to go back to my boring big girl life."

"I'm sorry you feel that way. Melody only wants what's best for you. If you want to be a baby, she will be happy for you. I will talk to her though."

Rebecca undresses Annie including her panties and put hers on the changing table. She sprinkles baby powder on her and puts a diaper on her. She takes Annie off the table and puts the dress back on her.

"What is your mommy going to think if you come home in diapers?"