LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

Wendy shakes her head. "I don't think Melody would be any better at it than you was. You kept anyone from finding out about what goes on at the school this long. Besides when you was in charge. It was fun being a baby. Melody doesn't have the same fun and carefree side you do. It is not going to be any fun for us with her in charge." She giggles when Rebecca picks her up. "I'm glad you are happy with me. Melody never picked me up to carry and my mom stopped when I was 2." Wendy lays her head on Rebecca's shoulder and puts her thumb in her mouth while Rebecca carries her to the Home Ec room. She lays there thinking about what Rebecca asked her. "I think I want to go eat in the lunchroom like the other students do. It wouldn't do much good for me to go to the lunch room if I had already ate and if I wait. Courtney might not be there when I get there."

"Let's see how it goes with Melody in charge. I don't think she will make it any harder on you babies."

"Okay, but I think it would be a good idea if someone else took you to the lunch room. Maybe Melody can take you and then I can come join you later?"

Wendy shakes her head. "I don't think that is a good idea. If Melody or one of the other big sisters come with me to the lunch room. Courtney might see them and when I start talking to her. She might get suspectious and bolt. Then you will never get her in our little group and she might stop talking to me. I think it is best. If I go at this alone,but since you are a big sister. I'll do whatever you want me too. So I don't get another spanking for not obeying you."

"I don't know that yet. I'm going to play it by ear. If she seems to be open to the suggestion. Then I'll bring her to the class after lunch. If she seems to not be so open to it. I'll work on her and try to gain her trust. This is new to me. So I am going to have to figure it out as I go. I'm use to be on the giving end. Not on the recruiting end. You must have alot of faith in me to let me do this on my own. Melody would have never gave me a chance like this. If this works out. Can I be a little sister? I know there is no position like that now,but it might be fun to have a little responsbility,but still be a baby. I don't want to be a big sister like you. Then I couldn't be in diapers at school and get to be babied."

"Yes, I have faith in you, Wendy. That is good. I will trust you to make the decision about whether to bring Courtney back today or later. I suppose I should put this past Melody before sending you to the cafeteria, but I will just let you go. Now you better hurry up before Courtney finishes her lunch."

Rebecca gives Wendy a kiss on the cheek and pats her bottom.

"That is more than Melody has. She doesn't have faith in me or trust me to do the right thing. I know I'm a baby here,but I can make my own decisions. I don't need Melody making them for me. It was my decision to be a baby when asked. It gave me a place where I felt like I belonged." Wendy giggles as Rebecca pats her bottom. She skips off down the hall towards where the caferteria was at. Wendy buys her some lunch and goes to find Courtney. She finds her setting alone eating her lunch. "Mind if I set here?"

Courtney looks up. "No go right ahead."

Wendy sets down and looks at Courtney. "What is the matter? You look like someone licked the red off your candy cane."

Courtney looks at Wendy. "The school nurse embarressed me this morning all because of what happened yesterday. I went to the office to return the shorts she let me borrow. She lifted up my skirt and saw I was wearing panties. The nurse made me take them off and then she spanked me for not wearing protection to keep me from having another accident. Then she put a Pull up on me and sent me off to class."

Wendy nods. "Well maybe she thought she was doing what she thought was best. You are embarrassed now. Imagine how much more embarrassed you would be if you had another accident and everyone saw it."

Courtney nods. "Yeah I guess you are right. I need to go back to see the nurse,but I don't want to. I know she is going to talk down to me for having an accident again." She lifted up her skirt and showed Wendy the bottom of her Pull Up. The ribbons had faded away.

Wendy smiles. "Well how don't you come to the nursery? I'm sure one of the big sisters will change you into something dry and they will not talk down to you. They are nice to us babies."

Courtney thought about it. If she was in a less embarrassed state. This would be perfect for her news story,but all she could think about was getting into something dry. Her skin was starting to itch. "Ok I'll go with you to the nursery. The Pull Up is getting uncomfortable and it is making me itch." The two of them finished eating and threw their trash away.

Wendy takes Courtney to the door of the nursery. "Wait right here. I need to tell them what is going on." Courtney nods and waits outside of the door. Wendy walks in and sees Rebecca talking to some of the other big sisters. "Rebecca can I talk to you for a moment?" She saw the glare that the other big sisters gave her. Wendy knew better than to interupt the big sisters when they was talking,but this was urgent. She walks a short distance from the other big sisters. "I've got Courtney with me and she needs something dry to wear. The school nurse made her wear a Pull Up this morning and now she is wet. Courtney doesn't want to go back to the school nurse because she is afraid she is going to get talked down to again and get another spanking from the nurse."

Rebecca waits in the home ec room for Wendy to come back. She starts talking to the other big sisters to see how they are doing with their babies. She looks over as Wendy comes back into the room and over to her. She walks over to the side with her and listens as she explains the situation.

"Hmm, I think we better discuss this with Melody."

Rebecca takes Wendy into the office where Melody is.

"Wendy brought Courtney to the home ec room. The nurse put a Pull up on her this morning and spanked her. She needs a change but doesn't want to go back to the nurse. Wendy told her one of the big sisters would change her into a clean pull up. I don't think it would be a good idea for Courtney to see me, so I thought it might be best if I stayed here in your office and you could have one of the big sisters change her or change her yourself. What do you think?"

Wendy nods. "Yes I guess we should. I hope Melody isn't going to be mean to Courtney like she was yesterday. If she is. We might never get her into our group and I might lose all the respect that Courtney has in me."

Melody looks up from her laptop at Rebecca and chuckles. "I see. Well we don't have any Pull Ups here. So if I have one of the big sisters change her. It is going to be into a diaper. I know you don't want her to see you,but sooner or later. She is going to find out you are a big sister here. I'll get one of the big sisters to change her,but she has to know that it is going to be into a diaper. Otherwise she is going to have to go to the school nurse again and will most likely get another spanking."

Wendy nods. "Ok I'll tell Courtney that." She skips out of the home ec room to talk to Courtney about it."

Melody looks at Rebecca. "Is there some reason you don't want Courtney to know you are a big sister here? Does it embarrass you that we do this to girls in the school?"

Rebecca listens to Melody and nods her head and watches Wendy leave to go tell Courtney what Melody said.

"I told Courtney that I didn't know the babies or big sisters, and I don't her to know I was lying to her before. Once you gain Courtney's trust, I will let her know I am involved."

Melody nods. "Oh I see. When she finds out that you lied to her. She is going to feel hurt and anger towards you. Maybe you should have said nothing at all. Then if she found out that you was part of this. You could have said that you didn't say anything to protect the babies and the big sisters from outsiders. Now you have basically painted yourself into a corner."

Wendy comes into the room with Courtney. "Melody, we are here."

Melody goes to the door. "I'll be out there in a moment." She looks at Rebecca and smiles. "Maybe I should make you a toddler too." Melody winks at Rebecca and walks out of the office."

Courtney looks at Melody. "I should have guessed you was a part of this. You was way too protective of Wendy not to be involved." She follows Melody over to where Elizabeth was standing.

Melody looks at Courtney. "Elizabeth will take care of your wet pull up. You do understand that you will be put into a diaper?"

Courtney nods. "Yes I do. I don't like the idea,but it is better than being spanked by the nurse and talked down to." She gets up on the changing table and lays down. Wendy stays with Courtney for moral support. After Courtney was diapered. She was helped down off the changing table. "Wow it is hard to walk normally in a diaper. My legs feels like they are pushed a mile apart." The bell rings signalling that 4th period was over.

Wendy looks at Courtney. "It is time for Art class. Let's go to class." She takes Courtney's hand and leads her out of the room.

Melody walks back into her office and sets down. "Courtney took her first step to being a toddler and Wendy is going a big help in that."

"Yes, I have painted myself into a corner. I hope I can get out soon."

Rebecca shakes her head. "I don't think so. We will have two if you ever get Daisy trained and with Courtney."

Rebecca watches through a crack in the door and sees Courtney get diapered. She smiles at how willing Courtney was to have a diaper put on her. She smiles at Melody as she comes back into the office.

"Yes, It seems she didn't mind wearing the diaper at all. Too bad she didn't catch her skirt in the back so her diaper would show as she went to the rest of her classes. Maybe you should have instructed Courtney to come back at the end of school to have her diaper checked and changed if needed."

"Maybe you should look for a window to climb out of so you can come back in the door. I was joking with you Rebecca. Though you might look cute in a dress with a diaper underneath it. It isn't like you are too far from that already." Melody knew Rebecca knew what she was referring to. "I don't know if she didn't mind it or she just wanted something dry to wear. I noticed when the two of them left. Courtney was having alot of trouble walking with the diaper on. She looked like a bowlegged cowboy. A couple of more diapers and she will get use to the bulk and will start to walk normally. Maybe Wendy will bring her back to the room. I'm so use to the babies knowing what is expected of them that I forgot to tell Courtney to come back after school to be checked."

"I don't know if there is a window to climb through. Once Courtney finds out I'm a part of this group she isn't going to trust me anymore, I don't think. I knew you were joking."

"Maybe someone should keep an eye on Wendy, and tell her to bring Courtney back to the home ec room at the end of the day. Also, Courtney should report to us in the morning instead of the school nurse so we can diaper her. Since she is wearing diapers, she won't have the opportunity to go to the bathroom throughout the day. Maybe you can lay down some rules for Courtney when she shows up in the morning."

"There is always a window. You just have to find the window to climb out of. You are probably right. I guess the next time. You will not make the same mistake again. You will learn from this and be wiser for it. Yeah I think someone should keep any eye on Wendy and have her bring Courtney here after school." Melody looks at Rebecca. "That right there is going to be a challenge. Courtney did it once,but only to get into something dry. I don't think she would come back here to have it done again and we have nothing on her to use as blackmail. I looked though her school records. There isn't much there and what is there shows she is a good student. So there is nothing in her record to use as leverage against her to get her to bend to my command. She isn't like Daisy that I can use a family member who is a teacher here as leverage. Courtney outside of being a loner. There is nothing I can use against her."

"I hope I won't make the same mistake again. I didn't think about what effect Courtney would have on our group. That is why I want you in charge so you can make the decisions in the group."

"I am Wendy's big sister, so I guess I should keep an eye on her. I'll go out there in a few minutes and keep in the shadows for now and when I think Wendy can get away without Courtney seeing her, I will talk to her."

"Maybe we should talk to the school nurse. If Courtney goes to see her in the morning, we could have the nurse spank her again and then put Courtney in diapers instead of pull ups. Then Courtney might come see us again when she needs a change so the nurse won't spank her anymore. It is going to take some time for Courtney to become diaper dependent though. Is there anything we can do to speed up the process?"

"Oh I see. I don't know how well I am going to be in charge. We are two totally different leading styles. You are more the motherly kind of leader. I'm more of a no nonsense leader and that will probably rub alot of the big sisters and the baby girls the wrong way."

"Yeah I had forgot about that. You are Wendy's new big sister. She got rid of me for trying to protect her from Courtney and the bad influence she is. I still don't trust her,but if she is in our group. She can't cause too much trouble."

"Do you want to talk to the school nurse or should I? I guess whether or not Courtney gets spanked by the school nurse would depend on if she goes back to the nurse's office. She doesn't have the authority to make students come see her if they aren't sick or injured. You set it up that way so no one would have more power than you did over the students. If I give her that power back. It could lead to my powers being weakened and that is something I don't want. When I move to the middle school. I might put you in charge of the high school to keep things running,but by then. Courtney will already be under my control. So it will not matter if she knows you are part of the group." Melody opens her purse and takes out a bottle. "These are water tablets. They make you have to use the bathroom more. If we spike Courtney's drinks with these. Then she will have to go to the bathroom more and more likely to have another accident which she will have to either come here or go to see the school nurse and end up getting spanked."

"Could you talk to the school nurse? I'll be busy with Wendy and Courtney."

Rebecca takes the pills from Melody.

"I'll have Wendy put these in Courtney's drink. I'll have to distract Courtney while she does it though. That shouldn't be too much of a problem, as long as I talk to Wendy away from Courtney and then approach Courtney after Wendy comes back to her. Maybe if she wets her diapers enough today, we can convince her that it would probably be a good idea if she wore a diaper tomorrow as well, or she could go to the nurse and get a pullup and a spanking. I'll go find where Wendy and Courtney are and then put our plan into action."

Rebecca leaves the home ec room and starts looking for Wendy and Courtney.

"Ok I'll talk to the school nurse about putting Courtney in a diaper tomorrow when she comes in."

"That should work very well. Courtney would never think Wendy would be behind her sudden loss in bladder control. Maybe we can convince her to wear a diaper tomorrow if she wets alot today by telling her it would be less embarressing to wear a diaper than wearing a pull up. Because she will not get spanked if she wears a diaper. She knows she will be if she goes to the school nurse to get put into a pull up."

Wendy sees Rebecca coming towards her. "Hello big sister. I'm really wet. Art class was fun today. We got to play with clay today. I hope Courtney had as much fun with the clay as I did."

"yes, that is what I thought too. Wendy will just have to be careful and not be caught."

"Okay, let's see. Hold your romper up so I can check your diaper."

Rebecca waited for Wendy to pull her romper up and slipped her fingers inside the diaper. She nodded in agreement.

"Yes, you are wet, but you are going to have to wait to get changed. Babies don't always get changed right away. I need you to do something for me, okay? I need you to get Courtney to get something to drink. I will be watching, and once Courtney has her drink, I will distract her. I want you to put these pills in her drink. They will make Courtney have to pee a lot for the rest of the day so she will need to come and get changed. Do you think you can do that for me?"

Wendy nods. "I know I'll have to wait to get changed. You said you wanted to know when we was wet. So I was telling you that I was. So you will know that I am." She looks at Rebecca. "I would do that for you,but Courtney is not here. She left after 5th period. She said she didn't have a 6th period class so there was no need in staying here after 5th period. I think she said she was going to the library downtown to work on her history report about the pre civil war era. Courtney said she would see me tomorrow. She was going to bring me another muffin to eat. Courtney thinks I'm too thin and need some meat on my bones? Do you think I'm too skinny and needs to put some meat on my bones? I don't think I am. Do you?"

Rebecca frowned when Wendy told her that Courtney had left.

"That's okay. I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow to put our plan into action. No, I don't think you are overly skinny. Yes, You are small since you are able to fit into baby diapers, but I don't think that's a bad thing. I guess we are going to have to start feeding you girls more bottles of formula to plump you up some."

Rebecca handed Wendy a bottle of formula.

"Go ahead and drink that and go to your next class. I'll go back and tell Melody what is going on."

Rebecca waits until Wendy starts drinking her bottle before going back to the home ec room. She goes into the office.

"Courtney has already left for the day. Apparently she doesn't have a 6th period class so she leaves early. I guess she we will have to wait until tomorrow to put our plan into action. We will need the nurse to put her in a pullup or diaper first thing in the morning as well as give her a spanking."

Wendy nods when she saw Rebecca frowning. "Yeah I feel the same way. I was hoping she would come to the nursery after school so we could play together. I think she would be really fun to play with. Courtney tells the best stories. I don't think the other girls need to plump up anymore. They are plump enough. I'm not." She takes the bottle and starts to drink it as she walks to class."

Melody nods. "That is rather upsetting. I was hoping we could have started on her training today. Today we had her in a diaper. There is no guarantee we can repeat it tomorrow. It all hinges on if Courtney goes to the nurse's office tomorrow. If she doesn't. Then the nurse can't force her into a diaper and give her a spanking."

Courtney set in the library trying to read the books in front of her to write her report,but she couldn't keep her hand off the outside of her diaper. Everytime she touched it. Courtney felt a shock of electricity run though her body and would distract her a little more. She knew she should have taken the diaper off before she left school,but she couldn't bring herself to do that. Because when she touched the diaper. Her knees would go weak from the feeling of the electricity running though her body. Courtney felt her diaper getting wet,but not from urine. She was getting really turned on by the feeling of being trapped in such an infantile garment.

Rebecca nodded as Wendy spoke. She patted Wendy's bottom before she left for class.

"Yeah, I was hoping too. Now we will have to see what happens tomorrow. All we can hope is that Courtney decides to go to the nurses office, even if it means a spanking. I doubt she would make the decision to come to the home ec room on her own. Hopefully Wendy can still carry through on our plan tomorrow."