LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"It is the only way I can see to keep you from having a breakdown and end up in a baby like state. Though I wouldn't mind seen that bottom of your's in diapers again and having to change you like I did when you was a baby."

"What you do with Deb is up to you. I am just giving you another point of view. Yes it is going to be an uphill battle. I know you want to please Cassie. Since she is your major backer in this,but you have to ask yourself. Is now the right time to undertake this project or can it wait until you and Melody get more settled into your new school building?'

"How is that doing to be making the best of things? I have to change my own outlook and you aren't changing anything. There is no we. It is all me."

"Yeah, I don't need that. I need to keep my wits about me."

"Yes, we probably should wait until we are settled in. Things are probably going to be difficult until we get some sort of routine started."

"That's what happens when you become a toddler around here. You are expected to do as my mom says. I don't think mom would put up with treating you like a little princess."

"Yes you do. I don't need a baby to take care of a baby with two toddlers in the house,but if it happens. Then I would deal with it.

"Yeah that would probably be a good idea to wait until you get settled in and get some kind of routine started. Then once you get into the swing of things. Then turn Deb into a preschooler and Julia into a newborn if you want to."

Courtney sighs. "Maybe I should go back to being who I really am. Go back to living on my own and just being a toddler at school. Then I can live the way I want to. Not have to change anything I am use to."

"I hope not. I don't like being alone. It is a terrible feeling. Even when I lived in my apartment. I wasn't alone. I had my two cats and my stuffed animal for a fish to keep my company. I don't know what to say to her. She scares me a little. She reminds me of a lady who was over my age group at the home."

""I guess,but she still scares me. I would rather face any horror character from a movie than to talk to mommy."

Mom goes back and forth between the cabinet and the bags on the table. "Hello you two. I wondered where you went." She notices Courtney hiding behind Rebecca. Mom smiles at Courtney. "I see you back there. Hiding isn't going to help you. I'm still going to eat you up." Courtney screams and runs off. "Did I say something wrong? I was joking about eating her. I meant eat her up with kisses."

Rebecca watches and listens to Courtney and her mother.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong. She just said she was scared of you, and I guess hearing that you wanted to eat her up set her off."

Rebecca goes to where Courtney is and gives her a hug.

"Mom isn't going to eat you up, Courtney. It's just an expression. Come on back to the kitchen."

Mom sighs. "I'm glad I didn't do anything wrong. Why would she be afraid of me. I left my wolf teeth in the glass up in my room. I have in my normal teeth. I can't eat a girl with these teeth them. The meat gets stuck in my teeth and it is hard to get it out from inbetween my teeth."

Courtney nods. "I know. My mom use to tell me the same thing and then she would pretend to eat me. When your mommy said it. It made me think of my real mommy and it made me really sad. I think I would like to have some time alone if that is ok with you."

"I'm not really sure. It's hard to say why she is afraid of you."

Rebecca gives Courtney a hug.

"Okay, I'll leave you alone. You can come out when you feel up to it."

Rebecca goes back to the kitchen.

"Courtney thinks you remind her of her real mother. You just said some things that her mother used to say to her."

"I see. Well I hope in time. She will learn not to be afraid of me. I don't bite and I'm mean. The only time I am mean in your words is when I have to punished you."

Courtney nods. "Ok Rebecca. I'll come out when I feel up to it." She goes to her room and gets her fish. Courtney sets on the floor and holds her fish tightly

Mom nods. "Oh I see. That could make things harder for her to accept me as her new mother. I want her to think of me as her mother,but I would never try to replace her real mother. Do you know what happened to her mother and how she ended up in your class?"

"Yes, and she might be afraid of doing something wrong and having you spank her "

"I guess I can get her to call you Mrs. Collins if you want instead of mom if she is uncomfortable calling you mom. She told me she lost her mother when she was 10 and was put in a foster home. When she came to our school in the middle of the year she saw Amy and came around to see her. Gradually she just became a toddler as well."

"You know I don't spank unless it is a last resort. I don't like to have to do it,but sometimes it is the only way to get though to you."

"It doesn't matter to me what she calls me. Mom,Mommy, Mrs. Collins or Victoria. That is terrible that her mom died when she was 10. I understand why she has trust issues. I don't mean to start anything and you can tell me I'm wrong if I am,but I did some checking though records. I found a Courtney Whitmore in the records,but the two of them couldn't be the same person. The Courtney I found would be an adult and a newspaper reporter. Not a high school student."

"I know. It's been awhile since you have had to spank me."

"It's a long story. They are the same person. You see she came to do an expose` on our group. I didn't find out until after she was our first toddler. No one knows her true identity except for me and now you. Even Melody wasn't aware. She was helpful in getting the mothers involved with the group. She was fired from her newspaper and lost her apartment, so she needs a place to live."

"Yes it has and I never liked to do it,but sometimes it was needed to correct your bad behavior."

Mom shakes her head as she listens. "You took a big gamble on her. You let her get close to your group. If she had been sucessful in her assignment. You and Melody could have been in deep trouble with the school system. Luckly it worked out to your advantage and you made her into a toddler. Now if she exposes you. You have something to blackmail her with. Why so secretive towards me? Why not come to me and tell me all of this upfront? Did you think I would say no or you was playing with fire. Well you are and you could have been burned or had all you and Melody worked so hard to put in place would have blown up in your face. I don't like being kept in the dark about things what would hurt you. Are there any other secrets you are keeping from me?"

"Yes, I guess I did, but I didn't know she was an adult and a newspaper reporter until after she became a toddler. It would probably have been if I had told Melody what was going on, but I promised Courtney I wouldn't do that. Yes, I could have gotten burned but it all worked out until now. No, I can't think of anything I haven't told you."

Mom nods. "Yeah I can see your point on that. When I met her. I wouldn't have guessed she was an adult either and the only reporter I could see her being would be a reporter for the Nursery Rhyme Times. I'm glad you aren't holding anything back from me,but I'm not very pleased that you didn't tell me who Courtney really was. I had to do a search at the hospital to find out about her."

Amy comes down the stairs. "Sis, I think there is something wrong with Courtney. She is setting on the floor holding a fish in her arms."

"Mot telling Melody and others at school is one thing. Not telling me who is she is total different story. I need to know who I am inviting into my house. I wouldn't want to invite a mass murderer or a drug dealer into my house."

"I don't see why she would miss her real mother. She abandoned Courtney and left her to fend for herself. If you had not taken her in. She would have to live on the street. Why is she afraid of mommy? She isn't scary at all. She is like a big pussy cat."

"Either would I. They tend to put a crimp in your day."

"Still she was her real mother. The one who gave birth to her and raised her until she left. Those bonds are pretty strong. I'm not sure why she is afraid of mommy. Maybe you should ask her."

"Or an axe or knife in your back. The last thing I want to hear when I am at the hospital is that there has been a mass killing at my house and no one survived. That is my biggest fear when I work at night and you are here alone. That the police are going to call me and tell me something bad as happened to you."

"That is not true. I have a real mother and our bonds aren't strong at all. They are as weak as a piece of spaghetti. She wants me to be a smaller version of me and I want nothing to do with her. The one I miss is daddy." Amy shakes her head. "I tried to ask her about her life before she became a toddler at school and she shut me out. That hurt my feelings alot. I want her to like me,but I feel like she doesn't want me to be part of her life outside of being a toddler with her."

"Or to find your daughter being wheeled into the emergency room with massive injuries. I don't think you have anything to worry about."

"Your situation is not normal. Most mother's love their daughters and want what is best for them. I guess I better go see how Courtney is doing. How much longer until dinner?"

Yeah that too. That scares me as well. Probably not,but as a mother. I have to worry about things I shouldn't worry about. It is in the job description of being a parent. We worry about everything."

"Well I'm not sure. My mom didn't like me at all and Courtney's mom abandoned her. That is worse than what my mom did."

Mom nods. "Alright I'll call you when dinner is ready. Maybe I can get someone to help me with dinner. It should be ready in about a hour."

Amy jumps up and down. "Can I help? Please mommy. I can help you. Sis says I'm a good helper at school."

Mom smiles. "Yes you can help me. Go wash your hands and then come to the kitchen." Amy runs off to the bathroom to wash her hands. Mom looks at Rebecca. "Amy reminds me of another little girl who wanted to help me do everything."