LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Yes that is true,but you could have been nice about it when you found out and unlocked them,but instead you decided to be mean and embarrass me in front of the others. I thought you cared about all of us,but I guess I was wrong."

"Well like I said. You have painted yourself into a corner. There is no easy way out of this. You force her to be a preschooler. You break your own rule. If you let her go or stay as a big sister. You look weak in front of the others."

"I do care about you. I just wanted to teach you a lesson since you were trying to cover the fact that you were diapered."

"She won't stay as a big sister. I just haven't figured out how to make her want to be a preschooler."

"You are trying to teach me a lesson for trying to cover up the fact I was diapered? You knew I was diapered. You diapered me remember. I put on the plastic pants as protection incase I had an accident before I got to the bathroom. Maybe I should have been more careful about picking plastic pants,but you didn't need to me mean to me about it. You would have just unlocked them and let me use the toilet,but you made me wait while you looked for the key. Which I'm pretty sure you knew where the key was at. Your purse isn't that big. You wanted me to wet myself so you could embarrass me in front of everyone."

"I guess you are going to have to figure something out to either get Deb to agree to be a preschooler or let her go back to being a big sister. I highly doubt her baby would respect her if she became a big sister again and I know the other big sisters wouldn't."

"Even if I had found the key right away it wouldn't have mattered. by the time I had the plastic pants off and the diapers unpinned you probably would have wet the diapers anyway."

"Yeah, I don't think she will make a good big sister now. I'm not very good at getting her to be a preschooler either."

"That right there is the word. Probably. You have no way of knowing if I would have wet the diaper before you could have got the plastic pants and diaper off. You don't have a crystal ball or a time machine to see if I would have wet my diaper if you had unlocked the plastic pants right away. So don't stand there telling me that you know I would have wet myself long before you could have got them off. Because you don't know. I held it for some time while you pretended to look for the key. I don't buy it that as soon as I wet myself that you suddenly found the key. You did it on purpose. We both know it. So why not tell the truth and say you did it on purpose. It might be the only way you are going to keep me here. You keep lying and I'm walking out the door. So what it is going to be. The truth or keep lying to me?"

"Well you made this mess. So you are going to have to find a way to fix it without losing face or break the rules you set when we started. Now you see why I walk a tightrope? I have to make sure I don't lean one way or the other."

"Yes, I did it on purpose, but you were showing signs that you really needed to go. So I thought I would just let it happen."

"I walk a tightrope too. Unfortunately I'm usually hanging upside down."

"I better get going. Mom is expecting me pretty much on time tonight and Amy and Courtney want to get home as well."

Rebecca walks out to the nursery.

"Are you girls ready to go home?"

Deb nods. "That is what I figured. Yes I was showing signs I needed to really go which is why I asked you to hurry. Because I didn't want to wet the diaper,but you took that choice out of my hands and decided to make me wet myself by purposely delay finding the key until after I had wet myself.

Melody smiles. "Batgirl huh? Where is Batman and Robin?"

Melody nods. "Ok head home. We will discuss what to do about Deb tomorrow morning. Maybe by then. You will have come up with some kind of idea how to get out of the mess you are in."

Amy nods. "Yes we are sis. I can't wait for Courtney to see our bedroom." Courtney gets up off the floor and heads to the door. "Hmm. are your forgetting something Courtney?" Amy points at the dollhouse.

Courtney giggles. "Oh yeah. I forgot to clean up and put the dolls back in the dollhouse." She goes over to the dollhouse and puts everything up. Courtney walks over to where Amy and Rebecca is. "Now i'm ready to go home."

"I guess I could have sped things along a bit. I wanted a preschooler."

"I wish I was batgirl. Then I could fight evil."

"Maybe. I hope I come up with something."

Rebecca waits until Courtney gets the doll house straightened up and then takes the girls out to the car. She opens the back door and puts Amy in the car seat and let's Courtney get in before buckling her in. She drives them home and lets the girls out.

"This is where you will be living Courtney. Let's go see if my mom is home yet."

"Yeah I guess you could have sped thing along a bit. How would things be for Deb compared to Amy and Courtney? I mean what would Deb wear and what would you have her doing?"

"I don't know. I just can't see you with red hair and a skintight outfit with a bat on your chest. I could see you more as Supergirl or Wonder Woman."

"I hope so too. We can't let the others think they can get away with things."

"This house is nice,but the dollhouse at school is bigger."

Amy pops Courtney in the arm. "Courtney,that isn't very nice. Sis and Mommy didn't have to take you in. They could have left you with Cassie and Kelly." She takes Courtney into the house. "Mommy, are you home?" There was no answer. "I don't think she is home Sis. We must have beat her home from work."

"She would probably wear the same thing the toddlers wear, a pullup and a dress or school uniform. I guess she would be doing more advanced work than the babies are doing since she would be a preschooler."

"Well, I don't feel very super right now and I wonder what I'm doing half the time."

"Yes, we must have beat her home. Do you want to take her to the nursery so she will see where she will be be sleeping? Mom will be bringing a bed home for Courtney today. Do you want some milk and cookies for a snack?"

Melody nods. "I see you have thought this though. Amy and Courtney don't wear pullups. They are in diapers. So if Deb is a presscholer. Then I guess pullups would be what a preschooler would wear at school."

She laughs. "I love the way you fit super and wonder into it. It was funny."

Amy nods. "Yes I do sis. I hope mommy gets home soon. I want her to meet her new daughter."

Courtney nods. "Yes sis I would like milk and cookies. It has been a long time since I have had them for a snack."

"I don't think they potty train preschooler anymore. When I went. You couldn't go to preschool if you wasn't potty trained. Now kids are starting kindergarten still in diapers. It falls on the teacher or her assistant to change them. Who knows they could be in our class later down the road. Beause it is obvious they are not ready to grow up yet."

Amy nods. "Ok Sis let's take a tour of your new house." They walk out of the living room. On your right. You will see the bathroom. We have no need to go in here. Since we aren't old enough to use a big girl potty." Amy and Courtney giggles as they walk on pass the bathroom.

There was a note on the fridge door. It was from mom. It said she would be back soon. She had to go out to run an errand at the hospital.

"I think part of the problem is that both parents work and sometimes have more than one job, so they don't really have time to spend potty training."

Rebecca sees the note when she opens the refrigerator to get the milk. She takes the note and slips it in her pocket and gets out the milk. She pours two sippy cups and a glass with milk and sets them on the table.

"Amy and Courtney, your snack is ready when you are."

"Probably or maybe the parents can see their children are not ready to grow up and let them stay in diapers as long as they want to. Personally. I think potty training is way overrated. What child would want to give up wearing a warm diaper to set on a cold potty or would want to get out of their warm bed in the middle of the night to walk across the floor and set on a toilet when they aren't fully awake? I know I hate to get out of bed in the middle of the night to go use the toilet. You leave the light off in there you can't see the toilet and if you turn on the light. You are blind until your eyes get adjusted to the light. By then. You are close to wetting yourself."

Amy yells from the top of the stairs. "We will be down in a minute. Courtney has her foot stuck in the railing at the top of the stairs." They come down 10 minutes later. "I tried to tell her that her foot wouldn't fit between the rails,but she didn't listen to me. Mommy must have been at home sometime today. There is a second crib in my bedroom."

"It's not usually up to the child. The parents want to get the child out of diapers at a reasonable age so the the parents wouldn't have to be looked down on by their friends or just other people. Yes, and it is even worse in Winter when you have to go in the middle of the night and don't want to leave your nice warm bed. It's even worse if someone else is in the bathroom already when you have to pee."

Rebecca just shakes her head when Amy tells her what Courtney did.

"Thank you for helping her out. Maybe you should call me next time that happens though. Yes, I know mommy has been home. She left a note on the refrigerator. Do you like the new crib, Courtney?"

Rebecca helps the girls sit down at the table and then puts their cookies and sippy cup in front of them.

"You are right. The parents care more about what others think of them than whether or not their child is ready to be out of diapers. I think that is why we have so many girls in our nursery. They wasn't ready to be out of diapers and jumped at the chance to get to wear them again. Yes it is worse in the winter. I don't have to worry about someone else being in my bathroom. I'm the only one who uses it. Have you ever thought about wearing some kind of protection during the winter so you don't have to get out of your warm bed to use the bathroom?"

Amy nods. "I thought about it sis,but I didn't want Courtney to get into trouble with you on her first day here. Courtney didn't need to have a sore bottom on her first day here."

Courtney nods. "It is nice,but it looks like a cage a wild animal would live in. The ones at school are wood. The one here is metal."

"That could also be the reason for so many children acting out. Up until now it has always been my mother and me and I haven't had to worry about it. Courtney and Amy are both in diapers so they won't have to get up in the middle of the night."

"She wouldn't have got in trouble. It just would have been easier if I helped get her out."

"That's because mom got the cribs at the hospital. They only have metal cribs. What kind of bedding did the new crib have on it?"

"Yeah it could be the reason so many children are acting out. If I had my choice. I would pick your mom over my step mom any day. Well they might,but it wouldn't be to use the potty. It is because they had a bad dream."

"I guess you are right sis. I thought if I called you. Then Courtney would have gotten into trouble with you."

"It has Sesame Street bedding in my crib. I guess she couldn't find what I wanted. Oh well I guess it doesn't really matter. I could have had a bare crib with a pillow and a light sheet."

"I guess there are worse places for Courtney to get stuck in. At least it wasn't her head."

"You might want to tell my mom what kind of bedding you wanted. I got a little busy today and I don't remember if I called to tell her what kind of bedding you wanted or not."

"Okay, once you two finish your snack you can go to the playroom. That is unless you want a nap or diaper change first."

Courtney nods. "Yes there is Cassie's house,but luckly I don't have to worry about that anymore."

"Sesame Street will be ok for now,but I'll talk to mommy about it when she gets home. I hope she likes me and will treat me better than Cassie did."

"We have a playroom? I didn't see it on the tour."

Amy giggles. "Yes we do,but you got your foot stuck before I could finish the tour and Sis called us to have our snack. I'll show it to you when we are finished."

"Well, I was thinking of getting your head stuck in the crib rails or something like that. but Cassie's house would be bad too."

"I'm sure she will treat you better. Ask Amy."

Rebecca eats snacks with the girls then wipes off their faces and hands.

"Oh well I would never stick my head in the crib rails. I know they are not wide enough to fit between them,but the railing at the stairs looked wide enough to get my foot in and out of. Well I was half right. I did get it in the railing."

"I hope she will treat me better. I don't like to be mistreated by anyone."

Amy finishes her snack and waits on Courtney to finish up. "Come on sis. Let's up upstairs to our playroom to play."

Courtney nods. "Ok sis." She holds out her hand to Amy and goes upstairs with her.

"Is that almost like sticking your foot in your mouth?"

Rebecca watched the girls go upstairs and then cleaned up the kitchen. She sat down at the table to think about the letter she was going to give Deb tomorrow as she waited for her mother to come home.

"Yes it is. Sis."

Mom pulls up a few minutes later and gets out of the car. She comes in with a grocery bag. "Where are our rugrats at? I need some help getting the rest of the bags in. I got Courtney some clothes and a pack of diapers like Amy's. Along with some supper for tonight."