LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Would it be so bad if your mother found out you were being treated like a preschooler? Instead of wearing panties you would wear pullups every day. Who said you couldn't work on your designs as a preschooler? As long as your busy doing something, it won't matter what it is."

"Yes, it will definitely be less stressful. We can concentrate on recruiting and teaching the babies. I guess we better go ahead and get the girls ready to go home now. By the way, I've found it better if we don't pressure Deb like we were doing this morning. She seems to respond better if she thinks she is the one making the decisions."

Deb nods. "Yes it would be that bad. Because she would never stop treating me like a child and she wouldn't let me live my life the way I want to. She will try to run my life like she did when I was a child. She would pick out my clothes,what I eat,when I go to bed. What I can and can't do. If I am a preschooler. My plans to be a designer will go up in smoke."

"Yeah I think we should get the girls ready to go home. They have had a busy day here. They have worked hard packing up everything." Melody shrugs. "I don't know if that is a good idea,but it is up to you. Forcing the girls to do what we want has been working pretty good for us so far."

"Most of that is a parent's job anyway. Just because you don't like the bedtime they give you doesn't mean it's wrong. I'm sure your mother loves you. Did your mother ever tell you what she wanted for you to do when you got out of school?"

"Well most of the girls don't threaten to walk off everytime you turn around. She seems to do better using a different tactic of letting her think she is being a big sister when actually she is a preschooler."

"Yes it is a parent's job,but that is for a little girl. I'm not a little girl. I'm a big girl who has a bedtime wetting problem. That doesn't make me a little girl." Deb shakes her head. "No she hasn't. She has left my life up to me. Her only wish is that whatever I do. I am happy. I had thought about being pregnant my senior year and time it so I go into labor on a couple days before I am to walk across the stage. So I can tell the principal what I think of her and she can't do anything about it as I walk across the stage."

"Well that is your choice. Me I would have spanked her everytime she walked off. Her bottom would be so sore by the end of the day. She wouldn't be able to set for a week."

"No, it is for any child or teenager. It is the parent's responsibility to set boundaries for the child to follow. If they don't want to follow them, then that is what discipline is for. Now you won't have to worry about that, since you won't be graduating."

"Yes, I know I should be tougher on her. That is a weakness I have. I better go have the big sisters start getting the babies and toddlers ready to go home. I guess the toddlers are going home with me."

"I don't know if I am going to go with all of you to the new school or stay here and gradurate from high school. I'm going to have to think about it and decide which is more important to me. Being a big sister at the new school or stay here and gradurate from high school then go on to be a designer of doll clothes."

"Yes it is a weakness of your's. I'll be out later to see the girls off. Have you written the letter to Deb's mom yet. So she can give it to her mom?"

"You don't really have much choice. You are going with us. You are one of us whether you like it or not."

"No, I haven't written a letter yet. I'm not sure Deb would deliver it if I gave it to her."

Rebecca goes out to the nursery.

"Okay, time for the big sisters to get there babies changed and ready to go home. I'll take care of Courtney and Amy. "

"You gave all of us a choice earlier. You asked how many of us wanted to go with you and Melody to the new school to be big sisters. I didn't raise my hand at the time. Because I hadn't made up my mind at that point.

"Oh I see. I thought maybe you had wrote it when you was at the new school."

The big sisters looks at Rebecca. "We have already done that. All of the babies are in dry diapers. Amy and Courtney said they didn't want to be changed by anyone except for you."

"Yes, but I took you over there anyway. It wasn't your choice."

"No, I will have to do it in a few minutes before the girls leave."

"Okay, that's good. I'll take care of them."

Rebecca comes over to Amy and Courtney and brings them to the changing table and changes their diapers.

"We'll be leaving shortly."

Rebecca sits down at a table and writes a note. She comes over to Deb.

"I want you to take this home and give it your mother. You are going to be a preschooler and that is telling her what she needs to do."

"That isn't what I meant. I meant you gave us a choice on whether we wanted to move with the babies and toddlers to new school. I have thought about it and I'm not sure I want to go with all of you. I think I'm going to stay here with the other students and gradurate from high school."

Amy giggles. "Yah we are going home and I can play with my sister all night."

Deb shakes her head. "No I'm not. I'm staying here as a normal high schooler. I don't want to be a preschooler."

Rebecca sighs and takes Deb's hand. She leads Deb over to a chair and sits down. She pulls down Deb's pants and pullups then starts spanking her.

"Deb, since you were a big sister you ought to know that babies and toddlers and now preschoolers have no say. Now you are going to be a preschooler at the new school whether you like it or not."

"Yes I do. I don't have to submit to your demands. I know you wouldn't force someone to do something they don't want to do. Everyone that is here is here because they want to be. You don't and wouldn't force anyone to be anything they don't want to be. That would be against the rules you set up at the beginning."

Deb shakes her head. "No I don't want to be a preschooler. If you will not let me be a big sister. Then there is no use in me staying here anymore." She picks up her backpack and starts out the door. "Last chance to get this stupid idea out of your head and keep me as a big sister."

Rebecca comes over and stops her.

"I don't think you understand. You WILL be coming to the new school as a preschooler. You don't have a choice. Now you can go with a very sore bottom or you can go without a spanking. That is your choice."

"No I don't think you understand. I am not going to the new school as a preschooler. I'm not a weak minded girl like the girls you got to be babies. I have strong minded and you can spank me until my bottom is black and blue or your hand falls off. Nothing is going to change that. You have never forced any of us to do what we didn't want to do and if you start now. You are going to lose all the creditibilty you have. You will be playing right into Amy's mom and grandmother's hands. They think you forced us to do this, If you force me to be something. I am not. You will be proving the two of them right. Is that what you want? To prove that you do force people to be part of this group as a way of controlling them?"

"I don't know where you got your information from, but we had to force several of the babies to join our group. I think we better go back inside and talk to Melody.before school lets out."

Rebecca takes Deb's hand and leads her to Melody's office.

"I got the information from you when we started the group. You said we would pick the girls who others have ignored. We will give them a place to belong to. We would let them decide if they want to be part of the group or not. We would not force any of them to be part of the group if they didn't want to be." Deb shakes her head. "I have nothing to say to her. It doesn't matter what you say. I will not be a preschooler."

Melody looks up. "Did you need something Rebecca?"

"Well if you remember right, we sometimes had to do things to get them, like spill things on their clothes and things like that. I need you to talk to Melody though before you leave for the day."

"I was wondering if you could talk to Deb and convince her that it would be best for her to become our preschooler at the new school? She seems to be having a problem with it right now."

"Yeah I know,but you still give them a choice at the end of the day. If they want to stay and be looked after by us or go back to being invisible. Everyone of them has chose to stay here and be taken care of by us. Well I chose to not stay here if you are going to make me be a preschooler. That is not who I am. Your biggest thing was to be true to oneself. Well if I become a preschooler. I will not be true to myself. I'll be living a lie."

"I can try." Melody looks at Deb. "So what about being a preschooler are you having a problem with?" Deb sets there with her arms crossed. Not saying anything. "I can't help you with your problem unless I know what it is." Melody looks at Rebecca. "Well maybe you can shine some light on the problem. I can't get anything from Deb."

"You just don't think you are a preschooler. You were doing a pretty good imitation of one at the new school today."

"Well I am not sure I know exactly what her problem is. She wants to be a fashion designer of doll clothes, so I think she wants to stay in school to do that. Also, I don't think she wants to be a preschooler in front of all the big sisters."

"I was not being a preschooler at the new school. I was doing it so Amy would not be bored at the new school by herself. There was no one there to play with her. So I did it to keep her out of all of your hairs while all of you was cleaning up the school."

Melody nods. "Oh I see. So Deb doesn't want to go to the new school and be a preschooler. She wants to stay here and finish school and she doesn't want to be a preschooler in front of all the other big sisters who she use to be equal with. Well she is your problem. You started this and now you are going to have to follow though. If you don't. Then you will be going back on your word,but on the other hand. We can't force her to do that. We haven't yet and we can't now. So you have painted yourself into a corner. You are screwed either way. You either lose face with everyone or you break the rules and force her to be a preschooler. It is different with Julia. Cassie asked us to make her into a newborn. So we aren't forcing her to be one in the literal sense. Since it came from her mother."

"You sure seemed to enjoy being treated like a preschooler. I'm glad Amy had someone to play with."

Rebecca listens to Melody.

"Okay, I guess we can let Deb go then. The only problem I see is that if she stays here, everyone will remember she was a big sister and might take out their hostilities on her."

"It was ok except for you putting me in diapers and embarrassing me in front of everyone the first time we was here. You put me in a highchair in front of everyone and let them pick on me and call me names."

Melody nods. " Like I said. Either way you go. You have waist deep in it. You force her to be a preschooler. You break one of the rules you made when you ran the group. You go back on your word and you look weak and untrustworthy in front of the others." She looks at Deb. "You can go home. We will see you tomorrow and give the letter to your mom." Deb leaves the office and goes outside to where her bike is at. She heads home. Melody looks at Rebecca. "Here is what you do. When Deb gets here tomorrow. Tell her we have decided that she is no longer a big sister. We can't have a girl who doesn't follow the rules we set down."

"The diapers were both our choice. it was the only thing we had that you could wear other than your pullups which were wet. You were the one who put plastic pants on yourself."

"If I tell her that, she is just going to walk away. I guess that would probably be for the best."