LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"I'm not sure what is going to happen. I guess we will find out when her aunt comes back. I think it will be up to Courtney."

"She is more like a little sister that wants to be a big sister."

Rebecca walks over to Deb.

"Do you want to join us on the swings?"

"I kind of hope her aunt doesn't come back. Because if she does. Then I will not seen Courtney as much as I will be now that she is living in my house."

Amy giggles. "That is silly sis. Deb never was a big sister anyway. So why keep pretending to be a big sister? Why not just be yourself."

Deb looks at Rebecca and then Amy. She shakes her head. "No thank you. Amy might see my underwear if I swing and laugh at me."

Deb slowly gets up off the side of the sandbox and walks over to where Rebecca was standing. She kept an eye on Amy to see if she was going to laugh at her. Deb looks at Rebecca. "Ok I'm here. Are you sure no one will laugh at me?"

Amy nods. "If sis says no one will laugh at you. Then she means it. Sis has a giant padding that she will use if anyone laughs at you for the way you are dressed."

Amy giggles as she is pushed. Deb doesn't make a sound. She was afraid someone was going to come out and see her like that. The longer Rebecca pushes them. The more relaxed Deb becomes and starts to smile a little bit as she swang. Amy looks over. "See this isn't so bad is it?" Deb shakes her head no.

Rebecca pushes the girls for awhile, then stops and gets the girls out of their swings.

"Why don't you two play together and I will get you something to drink?"

Rebecca goes to the kitchen and pours juice in a baby bottle and sippy cup and brings them out to the playground.

Amy nods. "Ok sis." She takes Deb by the hand and leads her over to the slide. Amy waits until Deb climbs up. "I see London I see France. I see Deb's diaper pants."

Deb turns around. "They are not diapers. They are training pants. I'm training for the potty olympics. I'm in the 40 yard potty dash."

Cassie sees Rebecca coming out of the kitchen with a bottle and sippy cup. "Have you seen Deb? I went to check on her and she wasn't napping anymore. I went to the bathroom and find this in the trashcan." She holds up the wet disposable training pants that Deb threw into the trashcan after her nap.

"Oh so that is where she is at. I thought she walked out the door and left the school to go who knows there."

"No she doesn't,but you said she was wet this morning when you put her in the cloth diapers. Maybe she has a problem staying dry when she is asleep and that is why she was wet this morning when she came to school and her pull up is wet now."

"I don't think she will go anywhere. She isn't mad at me anymore, so she has no reason to run off."

"Maybe, but I believe she said her mother had her wear the pullup because she was out of panties, but that could be just Deb's idea."

"Maybe not,but she doesn't seem to act like a big girl anymore. So in her childish thinking mind. She could run off. So when you found the wet pullup in the bathroom. She wouldn't have to face you and that icy stare of your's."

Cassie shrugs. "Well it could have been either one. It could have been that Deb didn't have any clean panties,her mom could have made her wear a pair as punishment for wetting the bed or it could have been Deb's choice to wear them. Because she doesn't feel like she is a big girl."

"I didn't think I had an icy stare. I would never have said anything to her or looked at her funny because of the wet pullup."

"Yes, I don't guess we will ever know which one it was though. I guess it doesn't really matter. She seems to be accepting of being treated like a little girl for the most part."

"Ok maybe icy wasn't quite the right word,but you don't have a stare that makes people with a little girl inside of them feel small and helpless when you look at them. I know that and you know that,but in Deb's childish mind. She thinks you would give her that look if you could out her pull up was wet. After the made a big deal about telling you that she was a big girl."

"Yes I agree. You stopped pressing the issue with Deb and she had started acting like the little girl you wanted her to be. It is reverse psychology. If you want her to act like a little girl. Treat her like a big girl and she will come to the little girl side on her own."

"Yes I see your point. I just won't let her know I found out."

"I'll try that and see if it works. I better get out there again. I don't want to leave those two alone too long."

Rebecca walks through the door to the playground.

Cassie nods. "That is a good idea. We can keep it between ourselves."

As Rebecca comes out the door. She hears giggling. Amy and Deb was knelt down on either side of the sandbox digging in the sand with their hands, "We couldn't find any pails or shovels. So we are having to use our hands to dig in the sand."

Amy nods. "The sand on top is dry,but the sand under it is wet and squishy."

Rebecca sighs when she sees the girls playing in the sandbox.

"I'll have to see what we can do about getting pails and shovels for you to play with. Right now, I think both of you better wash your hands before you start drinking your drink."

Amy nods. "Ok sis. We are going to need pails and shovels along with other things to make sand castles." Amy gets up and takes Deb's hand. "Rebecca said we have to wash our hands before we can have our drinks." Deb follows Amy inside and to the bathroom. After they wash their hands. They dry them on their dresses. When they come back outside to the playground. Rebecca can see part of their dresses was wet from where they wiped their hands on their dresses to dry them. They takes their drinks and sets down on the see saw to drink.

Deb drinks her bottle. "Amy, what do you call a witch who lives in the desert?"

Amy thinks for a moment and shrugs. "I don't know."

Deb starts to giggle. "She is a sand witch."

Amy giggles. "That was funny. What is black and white and goes thump oh thump oh?"

Deb shrugs. "I don't know."

"A zebra learning to rollerskate." Deb starts to giggle and drink comes out her nose.

Rebecca shakes her head when the girls come out of the bathroom. She hands them their drinks and then sits down on one of the swings. She listens to their jokes and smiles. She is glad to see Deb and Amy getting along so well.

"You are welcome sis." Amy comes running in the door. "Sis,you need to come outside. Deb fell while we was running around and her hand is skinned up. She is also crying." She takes Rebecca by the hand and takes her outside. Deb was setting on the bottom of the slide holding her hand. There was a little bit of blood her dress where she wiped her hand off."

Rebecca came running out to where Deb was sitting. She knelt down and examined her hand.

"Well, it doesn't look bad enough for you to go the hospital. Let's go inside and wash your hand and bandage it up, okay?"

Rebecca picked Deb up and carried her to the bathroom. She set Deb down and washed her hand thoroughly. Rebecca dried the hand and pressed several paper towels against it. She led Deb out to where Cassie was.

"Deb skinned her hand out on the playground. Is there gauze bandages that we can use to bandage her hand with along with antibiotic cream?"

Deb shakes her head. "No hospital and no bandage. Hospitals are scary and bandages hurt when they are removed."

Cassie nods. "Yes down in the nurse's office. It should still be fully stocked. I don't think they took the stuff with them." She takes Rebecca and Deb down to the nurse's office. Cassie unlocks the door and turns on the lights. She gets some gauze bandages and some antibiotic cream. "Do you want to do it or do you want to hold her while I do it?"

Rebecca carries Deb as they go to the nurses office. She sits down in a chair and holds Deb on her lap.

"I think it would be best if I held Deb and you bandaged the hand."

Rebecca puts her arms around Deb and gives her a kiss on the cheek.