LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

Amy shakes her head. "No I haven't eaten yet. Alex said she would come and get me at lunch time. You are the first person I have seen since then. No it isn't. There is only two dolls and very little furniture,but I'm making do with what I have in here. When you went to the old school Did you see Courtney? How is she? Does she miss me?"

"Yes I thought I heard a strange noise in here. Once we get the toys from the old school here then maybe you can find some new little people for the doll house."

Rebecca goes out and finds Alex.

"Amy is getting hungry so I am going to give her lunch."

Amy giggles. "That strange noise was my tummy telling me that it was hungry." She nods. "Yes maybe you or mommy can take me to the toy store and I can get some new people for the dollhouse or furniture for this dollhouse."

Alex pops her head. "That is what I forgot. I knew I was forgetting something,but I couldn't remember what it was. The food is setting on the counter. It is probably cold by now."

"We'll see. I'm not going to make any promises for mommy."

"That's okay. You girls have been busy today. I appreciate what you are doing. I'll take care of the food. I'm sure they have a microwave in the kitchen."

Rebecca gets the food and slips it in the food and warms it up. She comes over and picks up Amy and takes her to the eating area.

"How about we feed you at the table?"

"That's ok as long as mommy tries. I'm not going to be too upset if we can't go to the toy store to get some new figures or more furniture for the dollhouse here."

"That's good. I thought I was going to be spanked or worse made to be like Deb. She let you down and now she is a baby." Alex nods. "I think I saw one in the teacher's lounge. Maybe we should keep one here. That way the big sisters that do come here. Will have a place to relax and unwind while the girls are napping."

Amy giggles. "Wow I get to be a big girl while I eat." She carefully eats her lunch so she doesn't get any food on her dress. "When school is over today. Is Courtney going to go home with Cassie and Kelly? She said she didn't like it there."

"There might be some in the toybox at the old school. When we bring it over here we can look for dolls and furniture for the dollhouse as well."

"That might be a good idea. I'll talk to Melody about that. The big sister's need someplace to go during naptime."

"No, Courtney is coming home with us. Things didn't work out with Cassie and Kelly."

"We have a toybox at the old school? I've never seen it. Where is the toybox at? Hopefully there is furniture inside. Otherwise we are going to have to make some with spools,carbon and colored paper."

"Yeah it probably would be a good idea. Right now. We have no place to go while the babies are taking their naps."

Amy smiles. "I'm sure Courtney will like that. She said Cassie was mean to her and treated her younger than Kelly." She looks at the door and sees Cassie standing there looking at her. Then walk off to go back to work again. "Sis,I think Cassie heard what Courtney said about her. I didn't know she was standing there when I repeated what Courtney told me this morning."

"The toybox is over in the corner. You have stayed mostly by the dollhouse so you probably haven't seen it. If there isn't any furniture for the doll house then we will go out and get some."

"I think she may have heard it earlier when Cassie brought Courtney to school earlier. Courtney was complaining then."

"Yes, she probably should have been nicer to Courtney, but she is used to doing things a certain way."

Rebecca wipes off Amy's face and hands.

"Okay, you can go back to the dollhouse if you want, or their is a playground outside."

"Yes she could have been nicer to Courtney. It isn't nice to be mean to someone else."

Amy smiles. "I want to go outside to play. I have alot of extra energy. I need to get rid of before it comes out at the wrong time and I get into trouble." She skips out the door and into the room where the door leading to the playground. Amy runs out the door and goes over to the jungle gym. She climbs half way up and hangs upside down. Amy's dress comes up and exposes her diaper. "Look at me sis. I'm a bat girl."

Rebecca follows Amy out to the playground. She smiles as Amy gets on the jungle gym and then hangs upside down. She comes over to her.

"Very good, but I don't think it's a good idea for you to hang upside down. You are showing everyone your diaper. I don't think mommy would like you being immodest like that."

Amy giggles. :"So what sis? Everyone here already knows I wear diapers. So it wouldn't shock any of them to see me like this. No one going by the road can see me or the school. So only the person here will see me in diapers. Why would mommy not like me being so immodest?" She looks puzzled. "What does immodest mean?"

"It doesn't matter if everyone knows you wear diapers. Everyone knows I wear panties, but I don't go showing them off. Immodest means showing off more of your body than you need to. Like if a girl was wearing thong underwear and she wore pants that let the thong appear over the top of it. I don't think mommy would like you showing off your underwear."

"Well you are a big girl and that wouldn't be ok,but no one cares if a baby's diaper shows. It is almost a requirement for a baby's diaper to be noticed. Why else would baby girl dresses be so short? So does that mean that mommy wouldn't let me run around outside or in the house in just my diaper or in a t shirt and my diaper?" Amy shakes her head. "I don't see how any girl could stand wearing dental floss between their bottom cheeks."

Amy giggles as she is pushed in the swing. "This is fun Sis. We need a playground in the backyard so Courtney and I can play in the backyard."

The room opens and Deb walks outside to the playground. She still looked half asleep and she was holding the teddy bear in her arm that she used as a pillow earlier. Deb yawns and sets down on the side of the sandbox. Her thumb went into her mouth as she watched them.

"Yes we do. Our backyard is really boring and there is nothing fun to do out there and with Courtney coming to live with us. We need a playground even more." Amy looks at Rebecca. "What is going to happen to Courtney when her aunt comes back? Is she going to have to move back in with her aunt?"

Deb sets there watching the two of them and then quickly gets up. She runs inside and goes to the bathroom. Deb uses the potty and cleans herself up. She pulls her pull up back up and heads back outside. Amy sees Deb setting there and then get up. "Sis,why does Deb look like a little girl? I thought she was a big sister."