LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Okay. I think we better just get dressed so we can get going. I don't think there is anything in the house to eat for breakfast, so we are going to have to pick up something on the way if we are going to eat. I know I'm anxious to get started on training Daisy to be a toddler."

Rebecca gets the clothes she is going to wear to school and then goes to the bathroom to clean up and change.

Melody nods. "That is nothing new for me. There is never anything to eat in the house for breakfast. So I usually don't eat anything for breakfast. The ones I feel bad about is my step sisters. They don't eat breakfast. Because their mom doesn't cook them anything." She smiles. "I'm sure you are anxious to start training Daisy as your toddler girl." Melody dresses in the bedroom. She finishes tying her shoes as Rebecca comes out. "I've got a question and you don't have to answer it if you don't want to. Do you wear goodnites all the time or just to bed?"

"that's sad. They should have have at least cereal and juice for breakfast. Yes, I guess I am a bit anxious to get started on training Daisy. I guess you are anxious to get started on Carlos as well."

"I don't wear them during the day. Usually if I know I am going to be home alone, I will put one on after I get home from school."

"Yes it is sad and you are right. They should at least have cereal and juice for breakfast and they might have it if mom would buy breakfast food for them. That is why I make sure all our baby girls have breakfast before they go to class. I want our girls to be as bright as they can. With no energy in their batteries. They are not going to do as well in class. Yes I'm anxious to get started on Carlos." Melody nods. "I see. I'm sorry I laughed at you this morning. I just didn't expect to see you in a wet goodnite. Are you ready to go?"

"Heck, I would be willing to buy them breakfast food so they could have breakfast in the morning. I'd suggest you bring them home the same thing you feed our baby girls for breakfast, but I doubt your sisters would want to eat baby food."

"That's okay. I don't mind because you are a friend. Yes, I'm ready to go. I guess I'll follow you to school and help you carry everything in to my office."

Rebecca gets her purse and car keys and then goes out to her car. She follows Melody to school and parks her car near the home ec room.

Melody nods. "Yeah I doubt they would want to eat babyfood. It seems to make our girls have to mess quickly afterwards and I don't think their teachers would want to have to change them when they get to school. Ok I'll get my backpack and purse." She follows Rebecca out of the house and walks to her car. Melody gets in and backs out of the driveway. She drove to the school and parks in her parking place next to Rebecca's spot. Melody gets out and helps Rebecca carry in the things into the school.

Courtney came in the other end of the school. She heads to the school nurse's office to return the shorts from yesterday. Courtney starts to leave the office,but the school nurse stops her. She lifts up Courtney's dress to check to see what she was wearing. The school nurse looks at Courtney and told her that her underwear was unacceptable. She made Courtney remove her panties and she helped Courtney into a pair of Dora the Exploder Easy Up. The school nurse let her leave the office and told her to come back at lunchtime to get her training pants checked.

"Yeah, and I doubt your sisters would want to wear diapers to school."

Rebecca starts opening the packages. She hangs the dresses up in her office and puts the blanket and sippy cup on her desk. She puts the diapers under the changing table and puts a pacifier on a clip. She sets it with the blanket and sippy cup.

"If you want to go get Carlos, I'll take care of the babies this morning. Maybe you can have one of the big sisters find Daisy and bring her here too, please." Rebecca sits down at a desk to wait.

Melody nods. "Yeah you are probably right. Though I don't see what is so bad about wearing diapers. I had gave it a thought a few times when I've had to leave the room to go to the bathroom." She looks at her watch. "He should be here by now. Carlos usually hangs out in the commons area before school with his jock friends." Melody sends Jennifer to go get Daisy for Rebecca.

Jennifer comes back 20 minutes later with Daisy. Daisy looks at Rebecca. "Why was I dragged here for? Jennifer told me to come with her to see you."

Rebecca looks up and smiles at Daisy when she enters the room.

"Honey, You have been chosen to participate in our new toddler program. You will be our first toddler. Isn't that exciting? I suppose you are wondering what that means. For the rest of the school year you will be wearing cute little dresses with your hair in pigtails and your little diaper peeking out under the dress. You'll be carrying a sippy cup and a blankie with you everywhere and have a pacifier clipped to your dress. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Daisy shakes her head. "No that doesn't sound exciting at all. It sounds very stupid. Why would you think that I would think being put into a diaper and dressed like a toddler would be fun to me? I want no part of this. I think the whole idea of you and your friends forcing other girls to be your babies is really dumb and demeaning. Other people in the school might be afraid of you,but I am not one of them. You don't scare me at all. Fear is not a word I know."

Rebecca smiles at Daisy.

"I haven't said anything that would scare you yet. I'm sorry you won't find it fun running around in a diaper and carrying a sippy cup and blankie. I'm afraid you really have no choice. Beginning today I am your mommy here at school, and I say what you will wear, where you will go to the potty, where you will sleep at naptime and anything else that concerns you while you are at school. We can do this the easy way and you let me put your diaper on and get you dressed. Or we can do it the hard way and I will give you a hard spanking on your bare bottom and thighs before getting you dressed. Now which way do you want it?"

Daisy looks at Rebecca. "Of course I have a choice. I'm not going to stand here and let you degrade me by dressing me like some toddler. Other people here might turn a blind eye to what you and your friends are doing,but I am not one of them. You force me into doing this and people outside of the school will find out. You might have the other girls afraid of you to say anything to their parents,but I am not one of them. You do this to me and I'll tell my parents what you and the others are doing here." She turns and walks out of the room. Daisy goes down the hall and out into the main part of the school.

Melody came from the other direction and sees the back half of Daisy as she walks away. She walks into the room. "I see you didn't have any luck with getting Daisy to do what you wanted her to do. I couldn't find Carlos in the commons area. So either I missed him or he isn't here yet."

Rebecca sighs after Daisy leaves the room.

Rebecca nods as Melody talks to her.

"She was too strong willed for my purposes anyway. I need someone that is more like the babies and will take orders from me. I doubt we ran out of that type when we got the babies. I need someone who stays to herself and doesn't have any friends at school. I want someone who I know wouldn't go to their parents or anyone else and tell what is going on. Maybe you should have the girls keep an eye out for Carlos. At the same time maybe they can find another girl who fits the pattern better than Daisy."

Melody nods. "Maybe you are using the wrong tactic with Daisy. Think about it. We basically run the school which means the principal. I know that a certain female that is close to Daisy is close to getting her tenure to retire. It would be a shame if she was fired before she could get her tenture. That means no pension or retirement pay." She sighs. "I don't know any other girls who fit that pattern other than Courtney. She doesn't seem to have any friends at school. Courtney seems to be a loner. Speaking of Courtney. I saw her coming out of the nurse's office and she didn't look happy. I saw why. Her skirt was puffed out a little bit like it was yesterday when she was wearing the pullups after her accident." Melody looks at Rebecca. "I know you are against using the babies as recruiter,but I think since Wanda and Courtney are close. Maybe we could use her to get Courtney in our web. She might fit as a toddler."

"Yes, you are probably right. I will need to have another talk with Daisy. You are definitely more devious than I am, maybe you should have been the leader. Hmm, maybe we could do something with Courtney. I'm sure Wendy will do whatever we ask her to do, including coaxing Courtney to show her what is under her skirt. One of us could take a picture of her showing Wendy what's underneath and then blackmail her into being our toddler."

"Yes I know I am right. You need to have another talk to Daisy. You need to show her who the boss is. Yes I'm more devious than you are. I brought up being the leader when we started this and you and the others said no. So I dropped it. Yeah I'm sure Wendy would do whatever we asked her too including getting Courtney to show her what she is wearing under her skirt."

Wendy walks into the room and wouldn't make eye contact with either one of them. She knew she was probably going to be in trouble for not doing as she and the other babies were told. Wendy goes over to the corner and stands facing it. Melody looks up. "Did you tell Wendy to go stand in the corner when she got here this morning?"

"I'll have to have Daisy brought back here sometime today, or I could go out and look for her after we get the babies ready for the day. Maybe I should make you my equal. You could be as much in charge as I am and everyone has to do what you say except for me, of course."

Rebecca looks at Wendy as she goes and stands in the corner.

"No, I didn't tell her to. Wendy, can you come over to me please?"

Melody nods. "Yes you will. If the others in the school see that you are losing your iron fist grip. Others are going to start to stand up and we are going to lose control of this whole school." She shrugs. "Maybe you should. I am as much in control of things as you are and in the case of Daisy. More in control than you are. You was going to let Daisy get away with the disrespect of you and your authority here. Do you think we should spread our influence to the middle school across the road or wait until they get here as freshmen to put them in line?"

Wendy slowly turns around and walks over to Rebecca. She wouldn't look either of them in the eye. "You wanted to see me Rebecca?"

Rebecca nods. "Maybe you should take over training Daisy. I don't mean that in a mean way, it's just that you know how to handle her better than I do. It doesn't matter to me who gets her to become a toddler, as long as she does. How could we influence those at the middle school? It wouldn't be a bad idea, but I'm not sure how it would work."

Rebecca started undressing Wendy.

"Wendy, I know you don't want to let your parents know about your diapers, but I asked that you wear you diaper all night and not take it off until this morning? Did you at least put a diaper on before coming to school this morning?"

Melody nods. "Maybe I should. You are losing your edge. When we started doing this. You ruled with an iron fist. Lately it has turned into a tin fist. It has gotten soft. You was letting Courtney get close to what we was doing. You let her talk you into letting her set in one of classes. So we had to scramble to set up a makeship classroom." She smiles. "That is simple. The same way we did it here. We walked into the school and took over. We find out something about the principal he doesn't want to get out and we use it to blackmail him into turning over control to us. We will still keep him in place as a figurehead,but we will be pulling the strings."

Wendy nods. "I know you asked that I wear a diaper all night and not take it off,but my mom was close to finding out and if she did. Things would not be good for me. Sort of. I got one of my niece's training pants and put them on." She looks down as Rebecca removes her pants and reveals the training pants with Fairy Barbie on them. "Are you going to punish me for not obeying you?"

"Yeah, maybe I have become complacent. That sounds like a good idea about getting a foothold in the middle school. Wouldn't we need someone who we can trust in the middle school to run the babies over there? Should we send one of our big sisters over there? I would think we should get someone from the middle school who we can trust. Can you get something on the principal over there that he would never want getting out? Maybe he is a closet AB, or maybe he has been having an affair that he wouldn't want getting out. If we can get Courtney to become one of our toddlers, then she wouldn't be able to let it get out to others would she?"

Rebecca looks at the training pants and sighs.

"I sent diapers home with you. The least you could have done was put one of those on instead of the training pants. How old is your niece? You know the rules. If you disobey us, you earn an over the knee spanking. It doesn't matter what the reason is. I can't you just doing whatever you want. Now go in my office and get the paddle. Your spanking will be in front of the other babies so they will know what happens when one of you disobeys us."

"There is no maybe about it. You have and I've been trying to hold this all together so it will not collapse on us. Well we could send one of the big sisters or I could be the one to turn the school for us. It shouldn't be too hard. Everyone has a skeleton in their closet. You just have to know where to look." Melody shrugs. "I don't know if she would. She might use the inside information to write a story to send to a newspaper blowing the whistle on all of us."

Wendy shakes her head. "I didn't take any of them with me. I use to,but when I felt mom was getting close to finding out. I put them back on the shelf. That way if mom looked in my backpack. She wouldn't find any diapers. Compared to the two of you. I would rather suffer with your wraith. The worse you can do is spank me. My mom can do alot worse. Let taking away my car,my computer,my cellphone and grounding me for unlimited amount of time." She nods and goes to get the paddle. Wendy comes back and hands it to Rebecca. "Here you go. I'm ready for my spanking. My niece is almost 6. Her mom got tired of her not wanting to get out of diapers and being potty trained. So her mom put her in training pants to let her feel what being wet and messy felt like. She thought that would make her want to learn to use the potty,but my niece isn't bothered by the wetness or the feeling of the poop next to her skin."

Rebecca nods. "Why don't you go ahead and get the ball rolling on the middle school idea. Maybe I should just step down and be in the background. Maybe one of the big sisters. Especially after we get the toddler program up and running. I know I haven't been doing my job lately and we need someone like you in charge that can protect our interests. If we got something on her, do you think Courtney would risk sending a story to a newspaper if it meant she was outed too?"

"We are going to have to come up with someway for you to wear your diapers all the time. Is there anywhere at home that you can keep diapers without your mother finding out? Does she still come in your bedroom unannounced?"

Rebecca smiles. "It sounds like your niece needs to go back to wearing diapers. Maybe if her mother made her play in just a tee shirt or a short dress and diapers or go to school in diapers, she would decide it wasn't worth it to keep going potty in her panties."

Rebecca takes the paddle from Wendy and pulls her over her knee. She looks up at the other babies.

"Why don't you all gather round? This is what happens when you disobey our direct orders and are caught. You never know when I or one of the big sisters will see you out in public."

Rebecca pulls off Wendy's training pants and starts spanking Wendy hard with the paddle. first on her bottom, and then some on her thighs as well. After about ten minutes she stops and helps Wendy off of her lap.

"Go stand in the corner until I tell you that you can come out, okay? Then one of big sisters will put your diaper on and get you dressed for the day. I'll try to think of a way for you to wear your diapers without your mother finding out about it."

Melody nods. "Ok I'll get the ball rolling on the middle school idea. Maybe you should step down,but I would make it clear to the girls just because you are stepping down. There is going to be no interuption in command. Everything is going to go on the same way it is now and I also think it is important that the girls know you are stepping down willingly and was not forced out." She shrugs. "I really don't know. I guess there is a chance. She could write the story and instead of coming out and saying she was made part of it. She could write it as girl who told her what happened or she might come out and say she was forced into it and use it as an eyewitness account. I just don't know. Courtney is hard to read. Since she doesn't seem to be afraid of us. I have no idea what she would do."

Wendy shakes her head. "No there isn't anywhere at home I could keep the diapers without my mom finding them. Yes she comes into my bedroom unannounced. To put my clothes away in my closet and dresser. To make sure there are no food or dirty dishes in there. To get my clothes out of the clothes hamper and to make sure my room is tidy." She smiles. "Yeah I think my niece would like that. She was happy in her diapers,but the school wasn't. They said she couldn't come to school in diapers. They aren't happy about her coming in pullups,but there is nothing they can do about it. Since my niece is at the cut off age for kindergarten. Her birthday is after the cut off day. So she can't wait until next year because she would be 8 years old for over half the school year and that is too old to be in kindergarten. They don't like having to take her to the bathroom and cleaning her up after she wets and messes in her pullup. My aunt got alot of pressure for other family members,the pediatrician and the school to get her daughter out of diapers. Otherwise she would probably still be in diapers right now." She wipes her eyes after Rebecca finishes spanking her. "Ok Rebecca." Wendy walks to the corner and stands there like she was told.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Maybe Rebecca and Melody have a falling out, and the former leader is forced to become a baby. All the girls and the babys make fun of her. Daisy needs to get hers, for acting all grown up. Wsup with Carlos, I like a baby boy being added. Look forward to more. Thanks