LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"If you want to go with her. That is fine with me. Would it really be that bad if she did get distracted and stays on the playground while we was working in here to clean the school up and get it ready for you to move in. The trash is in the other room in black bags. Careful with the bags. They stink. They didn't clean out the cabinets and fridges before they left. There was food in both and milk,juice and formula left in the fridge. When the fridge doors was open. The smell gagged us."

Rebecca wrinkles her nose when Cassie explains about how the old spoiled food.

"Okay, we will get right on it. Come on Deb."

Rebecca takes Deb's hand and takes her to where the trash bags are.

"Go ahead and pick one of them and I will take a couple of them."

Rebecca gets two of the bags and carefully picks them up. she watched Deb get her bag and then led her out to where the dumpster was. She tossed her bags in the dumpster and took Deb's, tossing it in the dumpster as well.

"Okay, that's that. Do you want to play on the playground for awhile?"

Deb starts to cry. "Are we going back to the old school again? Was I not behaving myself? I was trying really hard to behave."

She wipes her eyes when she saw what Rebecca meant by come with her. Rebecca was giving her a job to do."

Deb picks up one of the bags. "Yuck it smells like a ton of dirty diapers." She follows Rebecca to the dumpster. Deb pouts when Rebecca took the bag from her. "I could have done that myself. I'm a big girl and I'm a preschooler."

Deb nods. "Yes I do. Thank you." She skips across the parking lot to where the playground is. Deb tugs on the gate. "It's locked Rebecca. How am I going to get into the playground?"

"I'm sorry, I guess I should have made myself clearer."

"Yes, they do stink don't they? Oh well, I guess someone has to get rid off them and it may as well be us."

"I wasn't sure you would be able to reach the dumpster. Next time you could throw a bag in, okay?"

"Let me go check with Cassie. Maybe she has the key. Don't go anywhere, okay?"

Rebecca walks in and goes to where Cassie is working.

"Sorry to bother you again, but Deb wants to play on the playground, but she says the gate is locked. Do you have the key?"

Deb nods. "Yes you should have. I was scared you was going to send me back to the old school because I wasn't behaving like you thought I should have been."

Deb giggles. "Yes they do stink. Yeah we are both use to stinky diapers, We have both changed dirty diapers at the old school.

"Ok Rebecca."

"Ok I'll wait right here." She sets down on the ground and plays with some rocks and sticks on the ground."

"There isn't a key to unlock it from the outside. It locks and unlocks from inside the playground. It was done that way. So no one could get in and take one of the kids from the playground. You have to go to the playground though the door right there." Cassie points at the door.

"I wouldn't take you to the old school if I thought you were misbehaving. I would take off your diapers and spank your bare bottom right here, probably in front of the big sisters."

"Okay, I didn't see the door. Guess I should have looked harder. I'll go let Deb into the play area."

Rebecca goes back outside and goes through the door to the playground. She walks over to the gate and unlocks it and opens it.

"Okay you can come in and play now."

"You did the first time. You took me to the old school and then brought me back here. I don't want to be spanked in front of the big sisters. It would be too embarrassing. Because I use to be one of them."

"That's ok. You are new here and didn't know about the safety features of the school."

Deb runs though the gate and starts to get on the swings. She stops and looks at Rebecca. "I need to go poo poo." Deb takes Rebecca's hand as they go back into the building. She waits for Rebecca to remove her diaper and plastic pants. Deb blushes then she was set on the toilet facing the back of it like she was a potty training preschooler. She poops the toilet and then gets off so Rebecca can clean up her bottom. "Thank you Rebecca. I didn't want to have to poo poo in my diaper."

"That's because you were whining and it was getting to me. I calmed down after we got back to the old school and I talked to Melody though. I was going to leave you with her and the big sisters there."

"I better learn them if Melody and I are going to be in charge. I am sure I could have figured out the playground though if I had just taken enough time."

Rebecca lets Deb into the playground and then takes her hand and leads her to the bathroom. She helps Deb go potty and then pins her diapers back on her and locks the plastic pants.

"I didn't want to clean up a poopy diaper either so it works for both of us."

Rebecca picked Deb up and carried her out through the main part of the school where the rest of the girls were working and outside to the playground. She slipped Deb in one of the toddler swings and started pushing her.

"I'm glad you didn't leave me there. They would have taken alot of glee in picking on me and my loss of stature.

"Yeah you probably could have and with time. You will learn all the little ins and outs of this school building an probably some I don't even know about."

Deb starts to whine a little bit. "Why do you have to lock the plastic pants on? I promised I wouldn't touch my diapers or take them off. I know I'm suppose to wear them today and be a preschooler."

Deb giggles as Rebecca picks her up and carries her outside. She puts her pacifier in her mouth as she is put into the toddler swing. Deb laughs and claps her hands as Rebecca pushes her. "Higher mommy. Push me higher."

"Yes, they would have. You will still have to face them again later since we have to go back."

"Yeah, I can't wait to discover them."

"You are wearing the lock on plastic pants because that's what you put on yourself this morning, so that is part of your punishment and I don't want to hear any more whining, okay."

Rebecca smiles as Deb gets excited being in the swing. She starts pushing Deb higher in the air.

"Hold on tight."

"Yeah I know,but you said I was going to be a preschooler for today. Which means come tomorrow. I'm back to being a big sister and this will all be over."

Deb puts her hands on her hips. "I was not whining. I was asking a question and I didn't know asking questions was considered whining."

Deb nods. "Ok I will hold on tight. I don't want to fall out and get hurt."

One of the big sisters came out to the playground. "Melody called on your cellphone and I took the message. It is for Deb from her mom. She said not to go home. There is a gas main leak and the street is closed off. She said to take the bus to the South Park Pediatric Hospital."

"Yes, if it is up to me, then you can become a big sister tomorrow. Melody may have something to say about it though. She may not like me changing my mind."

"It was the tone in your voice. It was a whining tone. You better not use that whiny voice when you are a big sister."

Rebecca keeps smiling as Deb swings.

"Oh my gosh! That is terrible. but why would your mother want you to go to a pediatric hospital? Is that where she works?"

"I hope she doesn't have anything to say about it. I want to go back to being a big sister tomorrow. It isn't any fun being a preschooler."

"I didn't think it was whiny. It might have been high pitch and nosily,but I wouldn't say it ws whiny."

Deb giggles as Rebecca pushes her in the swings.

"Yes it is terrible. I was almost late to school this morning because they was working on it at the end of my road." Deb nods. "Yes my mom works at the hospital. She is the Funshine Director. Mainly her job is to take the children's minds off of being in a hospital and getting them to smile. Mom said laughter is the best medicine a person can get when they are not feeling good. I don't like going to there and my mom knows it. It is torture setting there and knowing there is some really sick kids all around you."

"No, I wouldn't guess it would be fun. I wish it could be though. I don't like that you feel bad about being a preschooler."

"Well, high pitched and nosily is what makes it whiny."

"Do you try to cheer the kids up while you are there? I know it must not be fun having to be in the hospital for a long period of time."

"Maybe if you hadn't used it as a form of punishment and asked me. It might not have been so bad,but you used it as punishment and a way to humilate me in front of the other big sisters,the babies at the old school and Cassie here."

"Sorry about that. When I get nervous or scared. My voice gets high pitched and nosily. I can't help that."

Deb shakes her head. "No I don't. I try to stay as far away from them as I can and hide out in the corner until mom is ready to go home. Are you going to send me to the hospital dressed like this?" Her voice starts to get high pitched as she gets nervous about her mom seeing her dressed that way.

"That's how we keep control of our babies and toddlers. We punish them for doing things that we think are wrong."

"Our plan was to send you home in those diapers and the plastic pants. We would send the key home with you as well. You might as well get used to wearing the diapers."

"That would fine if I was a baby or a toddler, but I'm neither one. You said I had to be a preschooler for today."

"Are you going to send me home in diapers everyday? My mom might find out about it or my sister might see me in them. I don't want either one to know about this. It is bad enough the big sisters know. It would be worse if my family knew."

"The same holds true for preschoolers. All girls under our care will be punished. That even includes big sisters."

"Well I don't see how they won't find out since you will be wearing the locking plastic pants. And the key will be somewhere you can't get it. I am also going to sending a letter home to your mother."

"Big sisters aren't under your care. They are on equal footing with you and Melody.

"That's not fair. You said when I left school. The punishment of being a preschooler would be over. Now you are going back in your word. That isn't fair at all. What is the use in giving your word if you aren't going to keep it?"

"Melody is in charge, I'm just below her and the big sisters are below me. Then comes preschoolers, toddlers, babies and then finally newborns."

"We sent home letters with the babies to their mother and they wear diapers all the time. Why should I treat you different?"

"Well that is no reason to go back on your word to me. You said when the day was over. All of this would be over. So there is no reason to sent a letter to my mom and I'm not wearing diapers all the time. Just here. So that is the difference. If you aren't going to keep your word to me. Then I don't see any reason to keep mine to you."