LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"A gag is a good idea. Julia is a screamer and you don't want to draw anymore attention than you already have to yourself."

"It should have been,but since it was a private kindergarten before it closed. The school board decided to list the building as a daycare. So all the rules related to daycares are enforce with the school. Which gives the two of you alot of wiggle room to set up whatever rules you need as long as it doesn't break any state laws."

"I guess,but it makes us feel childish to have to wear bibs when we eat." Miranda laughs. "That is a funny joke Rebecca. Melody wouldn't diaper us if we had an accident. We are big sisters and big sisters don't wear diapers. That is what babies and toddlers do."

Deb looks at Rebecca. "It is ok Rebecca. I only have to go a little. It can wait until lunchtime." She felt small when Rebecca leads her to the bathroom like a small child."

She nods. "Ok Rebecca." Deb goes into the bathroom and locks the door. She pulls her pants down and starts to pull the plastic pants down. They don't move. Deb pulls harder.on them. She loses her balance and lands on the floor. The shock makes the need to go alot worse. Deb gets up off the floor and walks over to the door. She opens it a little bit. "Umm Rebecca. I have a problem. I can't get the plastic pants off and I have to go really bad."

"Yes, I thought a gag was a good idea, to be replaced with a pacifier. Do you want me to set up a camcorder and record the process of getting Julia to be a newborn?"

"That's great. You said the woman who you are getting to be our principal used to work in a daycare? Maybe she can tell us if we are breaking any laws."

"Is that so? I think she hasn't done it yet since no one has wet their panties."

Rebecca can hear Deb moving around in the bathroom and fall over. She listens to Deb and then comes in the bathroom. She looks at the plastic pants and gets a shocked look on her face.

"Where did those come from? I don't remember putting plastic pants on you before we left. Did you put those on by yourself?"

"Yes I do. Every mother should have a video of the birth of their baby. It could be fun to watch Julia going to the transformation from smart mouth teenager or newborn."

"Yes she use to work at a daycare. She should help you make sure you aren't breaking any laws. If she doesn't tell me and I'll replace her or I can leave it up to you and Melody to hold the problem with her."

"Yes that is so. Melody only diapers babies and toddlers. We are neither one."

Deb blushes. "They came from the bathroom at school. Yes I put them on myself. So the diapers you put on me wouldn't get my pants wet should I not make it to the bathroom in time. Can we discuss this later? I've got to go badly. Can you help me get the plastic pants off so I can use the toilet?" Deb stands to dance around and holds her hand on the front of her diaper to try and keep herself from wetting herself in front of Rebecca. ""Please hurry."

"Okay, I will have to make sure and take my camcorder to school tomorrow."

"I don't think we will have any problems with her. If we do we know how to handle it. I'm sure she wouldn't want to spend the day wearing diapers like the babies."

"I wouldn't take any bets on that."

Rebecca walks over to Deb and tugs on the plastic pants and plays with the lock.

"I don't know Deb. I might have the key and I might not. I'll have to check my purse and I left that in the car. Can you be a good girl and wait while I go check?"

Rebecca smiles and walks out of the bathroom. She walks slowly out to the car and gets her purse and then gets a package of diapers out of the trunk. She puts them in a plastic bag and gets some juice for Deb to drink along with a baby bottle. She takes the toddler dress she had got before leaving the other school and slips it in the bag. She walks back to the bathroom and smiles at Deb.

"Miss me? I have my purse but I haven't looked for the key yet."

Rebecca walks over to the changing table in the corner and sets her purse on it. she opens it and starts pulling things out of her purse and laying them on the changing table.

"This could be alot of fun. It is too bad I am going to miss the birth firsthand,but I have some important meetings tomorrow that I can't miss or reschedule for later."

Cassie smiles. "I knew you would know how to handle the problem with her. You always do. You have a knack of making whoever you diaper feel small like a child. I know that firsthand."

Deb looks shock when Rebecca plays with the lock. "Where did that could from. Did you put that on there? I didn't see one when I put it on at school."

"Yes I can be a good girl and wait,but make it quick. I don't know how long I can hold it. I feel like I'm about to bust."

Deb nods. "Yes I missed you. You hold the key to my problem." She hops back and forth on each leg trying to hold it in. Deb trips on her own foot and hits the floor. Her bladder lets loose and the floodgates open. Deb sets there on the floor in the wet diaper. She looks up at Rebeeca and sees the key in her hand. Deb starts to cry. She was so close to being out of the plastic pants. So she could use the toilet like a big girl,but instead she was setting on the floor in a wet diaper like a baby.

"Okay, I will take the movie and put it on a DVD for you if you want."

"Well we do kind of have that reputation. It makes everyone fear us so it makes it easier."

"Obviously you grabbed the wrong pair of plastic pants, and somehow you got them to lock on you. You see what happens when baby tries to do things by herself? If you would have just asked, I would have put a regular pair of plastic pants on you. Now you have to face the consequences. I really hope that I can find that key before baby Deb wets herself."

"Don't rush me. You got yourself in this situation, now you are going to have to deal with it. I will be back as soon as I can."

Rebecca watches Deb out of the corner of her eye as she empties her purse. She finds the key and then puts everything back in the purse. She turns and sees Deb fall down and by the expression on Deb's face she knew she had lost the battle.

"Oopsie. Did little Deb fall down? Look what I've got. I found the key. Now we can take off your plastic pants and unpin your diapers so you can go potty like a big girl."

Rebecca reaches down and lifts Deb to her feet. She turns her around and puts the key in the lock and turns it. She tugs the plastic pants down and looks shocked as she sees how wet the diapers are.

"Oh my! It looks like someone is soaked. Does little Deb like wearing her pee pee diapers?"

"Thank you. I'm sure Kelly will want to relive the birth over and over again. I might put a TV with a DVD player in over Julia's crib and loop it so Julia can watch it over and over again. So she can see and remember how she got into that situration."

"Well you ddin't scare me when you put me in a diaper and a dress at school. You just woke up memories I had from being in the room when I took Home Ec."

Deb stomps her foot. "I'm not a baby. I'm a big girl. This is all mommy's fault. If she had dried my big girl panties this morning. Then I wouldn't be in this diaper now with this plastic pants on. I'm not going to wet myself. I can hold it in like a big girl."

"I didn't get myself into this. My mommy did. By not drying my panties. She probably plotted with my older sister to make me wear a diaper at school. It is their fault I am in this situration."

"Yes I fell down. I tripped over my foot while I was trying to keep my pee inside of me."

Deb doesn't say anything. She just looks down at the floor and cries.

"I'll keep the original on my computer in case you need another copy. Not only Kelly but other family members should watch it, like grandparents or aunts and uncles and cousins. I'm sure they would be interested to see how Julia became a newborn."

"Well we can always schedule another session whenever you want."

"Well you certainly don't look like a big girl with that pout on your face. Don't blame other people for the mess you've gotten yourself into. Yes, your mother sent you to school in pullups, but she didn't know we would diaper you. And you were the one who put the plastic pants on, remember?"

"Aww, I guess it was no use. your pee pee was determined to come out anyway. It's not good to hold it like that anyway. From now on you won't have to worry about holding it, since you are going to be diapered for the rest of the year and most likely longer. You will be an example to rest of the big sisters what will happen if they wet themselves."

Rebecca undresses Deb completely down to her diapers. She pushes the plastic pants down and has Deb step out of them. She leads Deb over to the toilet and unpins the wet diapers, pulling them away from Deb.

"Why don't you show me what a big girl you are and make a poopy for me in the potty? It might be the only chance you get, because once Melody finds out you are back in diapers, you won't get anymore chances. Yes, I am going to tell Melody what happened and show her how cute you look in your diapers and plastic pants."

Rebecca goes over the changing table and takes the diaper out of the shopping bag. She folds five diapers together on the changing table and folds another one to use as a soaker. She gets out the juice and pours it in baby bottle and adds a water pill to it. She looks over at Deb and smiles.

"How are we doing over there? Have you made a poopy for me yet?"

"Yeah you are right. It would be good for all of them to watch before they are introduced to the new Julia. We could make a party out of it. A coming out party."

"I would like that very much. I couldn't stop thinking about how small and helpless I felt dressed as a baby and sleeping in a crib. I got wet thinking about it. Not wet like pee pee. Big girl wetness."

"I didn't get myself into this mess. My mommy did and you did. Why would you have plastic pants that lock once you put them on out in plain sight so someone could pick them up by accident?"

Debbie starts to cry. "I don't want to wear diapers for the rest of the year or longer and I don't want to be used as an example for the rest of the big sisters."

Debbie nods. "Ok. She sets down on the potty and tries to make poopy. "Do you have to tell Melody about this? I don't want to be treated like a baby. I'm a big sister."

Before she could say anything. The sound of poop hitting the water in the toilet could be heard. After a little bit. Debbie looks up. "All though."

"I'm sure Julia would love to have a coming out party to her family and maybe some friends. Of course she wouldn't now, but when she finally accepts being a newborn then she will want it."

"We will have to schedule it for some night when we both are free. Since this school is secluded, maybe I can take you outside after getting you all dressed up. Then it will be like you are changing classes."

"There you go, blaming everyone else again. The reason we had locking plastic pants is that we were thinking about using cloth diapers on the babies and were going to use the locking plastic pants as punishment. We decided to go with disposables instead."

"So how long do you think you need to be punished for wetting your diaper? Now that you are back in diapers it is going to be for quite awhile, both here and at home. Don't be surprised if the crib and the other baby furniture are moved out of their secret room and set up for mommy's baby girl. I am sure your sister will love taking care of baby Deb in front of her parents now."

"Yes, I have to tell Melody about this. I don't keep any secrets from her. Besides, I think it is going to be obvious that you are wearing diapers.

Rebecca comes over to Deb and helps her stand up. She looks in the potty and smiles. She wipes Deb's bottom for her and leads her over to the changing table after flushing the toilet.

"That is such a good girl, making poopy for me. Now lets you get back into your diapers so you won't be peeing all over the floor if you wet yourself again."

Rebecca lifted Deb onto the changing table and handed her the bottle of juice.

"Go ahead and drink this while I diaper you. It will help you calm down."

Rebecca lifted Deb's legs and powdered her bottom. She pulled the thick diapers through Deb's legs and pinned them up. She helped Deb off the table and put the locking plastic pants on her again, making sure to pocket the key. She picked up the pants Deb had been wearing and had her step into them. She pulled them up as far as she could and looked at Deb.

"It doesn't look as if your pants are going to fit over your diapers now. It's a good thing I brought something else for you to wear."

Rebecca took off Deb's pants and took the dress out of the bag. She held it up in front of Deb.

"You are going to look so cute in this. hold your arms up so I can put your new dress on you."

Rebecca slipped the dress on Deb and tugged it down. She smiles as she saw that Deb's diaper were going to show underneath.

"Time for baby Deb's grand entrance."

Rebecca led Deb over to the door and opened it.

"Well where or not she finally accepts it. This is her new life and there is nothing she can do about it."

"Yes this school is secluded. It is why I picked the school for your daycare. No one going by the road can see the daycare or what is going on up here. Yeah we will have to set up a night when we are both free, I'm not sure how many of them I am going to have with Julia being a newborn and Kelly as a baby."

"So being made into a baby by you is a punishment? Well that isn't fair. I didn't know they would lock once I got them on."

"I don't think I should be punished at all. It was not my fault you took too long finding the key to the lock. Mom wouldn't go for it. She likes me being a big girl. My sister would probably love it,but it isn't going to happen."

"No it will not. Because this is the last time I'm going to be in them. I refuse to be treated like a baby. All your babies and toddlers submitted to being a baby. I don't and won't."

"I'm not going to wet again. That was a freak accident. It was caused by me not going to the bathroom before we left the school after having the glass of OJ on the way to school."

Debbie looks at the bottle and then sets it down. "No thank you. I'm not thristy."

Debbie refuses to raise her arms so Rebecca can put the dress on her. She sat there pouting as Rebecca raises her arms herself and put the dress on her.

Debbie refuses to move out of the bathroom. "I'm not going out there and have all the other big sisters,Amy,Kelly's mom and the people with her laugh at me."

"Yes she certainly is going to have to accept it."

"Maybe you could hire a babysitter some night. Do you have any nieces that would like the job of watching Julia and Kelly?"

"No, I didn't say that. I said that they were going to be punishment for the babies. I'm not the one who put them on you. You do need to be punished for wetting yourself and trying to hide what you are wearing. You didn't tell me you put those on."

"I shouldn't have needed to find the key in the first place. You're just lucky I had it with me, otherwise you would have spent the day in your wet diapers and probably added to them. You should be thanking me instead of complaining. We'll see if your mother goes for it or not. You will be going home in your wet diapers and plastic pants. I'll write your mother a letter explaining things and putting a copy of the key in the envelope. Does your mother pick you up from school?"

"You better be careful what you are saying. Julia, Kelly's little sister acted the same way you are right now, without the diapers of course. Tomorrow she is going to start her new life as a newborn, whether she likes it or not. Right now I don't have plans on making you into a newborn, but that could change."

"It was no freak accident. I think you planned on wetting your diapers ever since I put them on you. You already had a wet pullup on. You knew you wouldn't be going to the bathroom like a big girl, which is why you put those plastic pants, so no one would find out. Well everyone is going to know now."

"Fine. You can wait until you are out in front of everyone else and drink your bottle then. That's all you are getting to drink out of at least for the rest of the day. If you are a good girl and do as you are told, you can graduate to a sippy cup later."

"You can either come with me now or stay in here. Everytime someone needs to use the bathroom they will come in here and see you. Do you want me to take you back to the high school and let Melody take care of you? I am sure she won't be as easy going as I am."

"Yes she will have to accept it. Because it is going to be her life for a long time. I don't think Kelly will let Julia grow up anytime soon."

Yeah I've got some nieces who would love to take care of Julia. If nothing else than revenge for the way she treated them.

"Yes I put them on. I was not trying to hide them. It was an accident that I wet my diaper. If I hadn't tripped. Then I would have been able to hold on until you found the key in your purse."

Debbie nods. "You are right Rebecca. You should not have needed to find the key to the pants in the first place. If I had looked at the pants. I would have seen the the lock on them. Well if that had happened. No one would have known. Now everyone is going to see my diapered bottom and be wearing a toddler's dress. If you didn't know I was in these plastic pants. Then why did you happen to have another pack of cloth diapers and a toddler dress in your back. You planned this didn't you? There was no need for either one of them unless you knew I was going to wet myself. You probably put something in my drink to make me have an accident."

Deb shakes her head. "No she doesn't. I ride my bike to school every morning. It is good exercise for me to stay in shape."

"You can make any plan you want. I will not be a part of it. I would rather quit school than to put up with this embarrassment."

"I'll stay thristy then. That way I know I will not have anymore accidents and I will not need to wear diapers."

"Probably not. Julia is going to be lying in a crib for some time to come."

"Good, then Julia will be able to wish she had never treated other people badly. What goes around, come around."

"If you weren't trying to hid them then why didn't you tell me you were wearing them? I am in charge of you while you are in school. That goes for babies, toddlers and big sisters."

"I brought the cloth diapers because I saw your pullup was wet earlier. I figured you wouldn't be able to stay dry all afternoon and I was right. Sooner or later your plastic pants would have leaked. It's just a fact that plastic pants cannot hold a full days wetting without leaking. If you had wet through your pants you would have needed something else to wear. this is the closest thing to big girl clothes we have."

"I guess I will have to follow you home tonight and hand her the letter personally then. I don't think you can be trusted not to take the key out and unlock your plastic pants and take off your diapers before going home. Although your mother might have questioned wearing the toddler dress with no panties underneath."

"I don't think quitting school would be an option. Your mother wouldn't let you and I don't think you would like to sit at home wearing a pullup while your sister babied you."

"Fine. I guess we can do this the hard way."

Rebecca picks Deb up in her arms and walks out of the bathroom. She leaves the building and takes Deb out to the car. She buckles Deb in and gets in the car. She sets the car locks so the back ones can't be opened from the inside and starts driving back to the high school.

"Yeah Julia will be lucky if she has made it the baby stage by the time she is 18."

"Yeah she is going to think about how she should have treated other people better and how it is too late to do anything about "

"Because I knew would happen. You would use this as a reason to revoke by big sister status and make me one of your babies.

"So I was right. You did bring them to put on me to embarrass me in front of the others. It had nothing to do with being an example to the others. You just wanted an excuse to get rid of me and you saw this as your chance. Well you got it. I quit the group."

"Do whatever you want. I don't care anymore. It is obvious you don't care about my feelings I have or you wouldn't be doing this to me. I always thought you was the one who cared about us, but I guess I was wrong."

"I wouldn't set at home all day. I would go and get my GED. It beats you embarrassing me in front of everyone in the room. At least at home. My sister is the only to see me that way."

Melody looks up at the door opens. "What are the two of you doing here?"

"When she reaches 18 she can graduate from the baby program. Then she can stay at home with mommy."

Rebecca pulls into the parking lot at the school and gets Deb out of the car. She leads her up to the classroom and opens the door.

"We need to talk in your office."

Rebecca follows Melody into her office holding onto Deb's hand and closes the door. She pushes Deb toward Melody.

"I have had enough of this one today. She comes to school in a pullup and then asks me to find something for her to change into so everyone wouldn't know. I found some cloth diapers and put them on her. She take it upon herself to put on a pair of plastic pants to cover her diaper and then wets it when we are at the other school. I have heard nothing but whining and complaining from her. I have had it. She said she wants to quit and I am willing to let her. I brought her here to see if there was something you could do about her."

"I don't think she will be a baby by then. I have a strong feeling that Kelly will not get her be a baby by then and I couldn't really blame her if she ever lets Julia grow up to baby. stage."

Melody nods. "Miranda keep an eye on girls until we get out of my office."

Melody sets down at her desk and listens to Deb. "Do you have anything for youself?"

Deb nods. "Yes I do. Rebecca put something in my drink to make me have to go to the bathroom. Then she purposely took her own sweet time looking for the key to the plastic pants. By the time she found the key. It was too late. I had wet the diaper by then. She could have helped me out and let me wear some more cloth diapers,but she decided to try and embarrass me instead. She put 5 diapers on me and then put me in this dress knowing that the dress would not cover my diaper. She said it was to set an example to the other big sisters what would happen to them if they have an accident,but that isn't true. She did it to embarrass me and revoke my status as Big Sister."

Melody nods. "I see. Leave the office while I talked to Rebecca about what to do to you." Once Deb left. Melody broke out in laughter. "That was really funny. Is any of what Deb said true or is she making it all up? Do you really want to get rid of her? I will cut her loose if you want me too,but I want you to be sure that is what you want."

Rebecca takes a seat as Deb relates her side of the story which was pretty much what happened. She sighs when Melody asks if what Deb said was true.

"Pretty much. How she figured out I put something in her drink, I'll never know. I got tired of hearing her whining and she threatened to just walk. I finally decided to bring her out to the car and bring it here. I guess Cassie is watching the rest of the big sisters and Amy. I was surprised to see her at the school when I arrived. I don't want to say what she was doing since she said it was a surprise for us. She told me to act surprised when she reveals it."

"No I don't want Deb to leave. I want to do what we said we were going to do. Turn Deb into a preschooler. Oh, and it's a go to turn Julia into a newborn. We start tomorrow. Cassie is on board with it. Also, she knows about Mrs. Grainger's threat and told us not to worry about it. She doesn't have enough backing to carry it out. So our original plan of moving at the end of the week is still on."

"Who knows. It could have been a shot in the dark or maybe her sister does to to make her wet when her parents are out. So Deb realized the feeling and put two and two together. Did she say anything or plead with you not to bring her here to the school?" Melody nods. :"Well that explains why she wasn't on the office and why the lady who answered the phone said she was taking care of some school business. It was our school who she had business with. While you have been gone. I've had the girls here brainstorming while we was packing. They came up with some good idea. They said for one of us to look online and see if we can find giant plastic cutout of cartoon characters. Like Dora,Diego,Boots,Sesame Street.Clifford and Nursery Rhyme characters to put on the walls of the rooms. I told them. I would discuss it with you when I saw you. So if we are moving at the end of the week. We don't need to be in such a hurry to pack huh?"

"That is fine with me. Since she is going to be a preschooler. Does that mean Deb was right. You are revoking her big sister status? That's good. I've been worried about that since you told me earlier about the rumor. Maybe it was spread to get us to sweat about it."

"Maybe so. Deb asked if I had to tell you. She knew you would demote her. I wouldn't be so quick about ordering cutouts for the school. Let's just say that Cassie has the art department from one of the schools working at the school. Our big sisters and Amy are busy cleaning. Probably not, but it doesn't hurt to stay ahead of the game."

"I thought it best if it came from you. After all you are the acting head of our group. I thought I would go back to take charge of our other big sisters and Amy. I'll have them back before school ends today."

"Did Miranda tell you I called? She said you were having all the babies and big sister's wear bibs when they eat. I told her to be careful and use the potty when you gave them a chance or they will have an accident, and you will have them back in diapers before they could bat an eyelash. Miranda told me you wouldn't do that. She may be finding out right now that we mean business."

"I am not going to order them. That was one of the ideas the babies came up with while I had them brainstorming. They seem to be distracted. They wanted to play with the toys instead of packing them. So I gave them a task to do while they was packing. I figured if I could get their minds on something else. Then the packing would go faster because they wouldn't want to play with the toys."

"If you want to demote her to preschooler and revoke her big sister status. Then it should come from you. Since you was the one in charge of her when it happened. I would be doing it after the fact."

"Yes Miranda told me you called,but she didn't say anything about using the potty when I let them. So they didn't have an accident. Are you leaving Deb here or taking her back with you to the other school to help clean up?"

"Oh. Okay, that's good. It looks like you better not pack all the toys quite yet. Just have the boxes ready for later."

"Oh great. When I demote her she is going to whine and cry. Should I demote her in front of the other big sisters? Who should I put in charge of her, Miranda? Maybe I should get a pacifier ready to shut her trap."

Rebecca pulls the key from her pocket.

"I guess you'll be needing this. That is if you plan on having someone change her diaper sometime today. I'll bring in the cloth diapers in case you want to keep using them. She rides her bike home, so I am not sure she would give her mother a letter when she got home or not. I thought of pulling her address from the file and showing up at her house and explaining Deb's new role."

"Yeah and unpack the diapers,bottles,bibs and changing supplies too.

Melody smiles. "Just like a real preschooler. I think you should wait until all the big sisters,the babies and toddlers are together. Put her in a highchair and demote her right in front of all them. If she whines too much. Put a pacifier in her mouth and tell her to keep it there or suffer the outcome of not obeying. You can give her to Miranda,but who is going to take Deb's baby? We can't leave her without a big sister. Maybe we give her to Miranda and you keep Deb. That would just add to the embarrassment."

"No I will not need the key. I saw how thick her diapers are. So they should be fine for the rest of the day. Did you bring Deb's wetting medicine with you?" Melody shrugs. "I don't know if she would or not. I guess we will have to trust her. If she comes to school tomorrow and isn't diapered. Then we will know we are going to have to do it hands on."

"Yes, that would probably be a good idea."

"Do you mean all of the big sister's that are here, or wait until everyone is altogether? It might be fun to demote her twice, once here and once at the other school. There are middle or high school students that will be present at the other school that might get a laugh out of seeing Deb. Okay, I'll take Deb. I just hope she stops whining."

"You know if we send Deb home in the locking plastic pants, she wouldn't be able to take off her diapers by herself. If I send the key in the envelope she might find it and take off her own diapers. Are we going to keep her in cloth diapers, or is that up to me?"

I meant all the big sisters here once we are all back together. Well I would demote her now and if she can't or won't behave at her new level. Then demotes her lower when everyone from both schools are here. If she can't behave at that level. Demote her again. Sooner or later we could have two newborns in the nursery." Melody picks up a roll of clear packing tape. Put the pacfier in her mouth and put tape over it so she can't spit it out. If she removes the tape. Put it back in and put tapes on her hands making them useless or put her wrist together and tape them.

"Yes I know that. I guess we will have to take the chance." A smile crosses her face. "No we won't. tape the key to her plastic pants out of her reach. Then she will have to get someone to unlock the plastic pants. So there is no way she can take the palstic pants off without someone seeing her in them. The only other option is to drive her home and have a talk with Deb's mom. We are going to keep her in cloth diapers and plastic pants. She is cuter in them. They make her bottom stick out more."