LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"I'm not going to tell you who said it. The big sisters don't need to fear retribution. They should be able to speak their minds. Even the babies are afraid of you. I know they should respect you, but they shouldn't be afraid every time you come out of your office. You could be firm without being scary."

"I wasn't the one who put them on her. I just noticed she was wearing them when she came out. That's why I am taking her with me and keeping an eye on her and see what she is up to. Yes, I've seen those. Where is the key to them in case I ever want to use them to punish Deb or someone else?"

"I am not going to punish them for speaking their mind. I just what to know who had issues with my leadership skills. They need to be afraid of me. If they fear me. They will be less likely to misbehave."

Melody laughs. "That is really funny. Deb put herself into baby pants." She gets up from her desk and opens the cabinet door. Melody hands Rebecca the key. "Here you go." She also hands her a box of water pills. "Put one in everything she drinks and wait for the fun to start."

"I promised the big sister I wouldn't tell and I am going to keep my promise. Fearing you is one thing. Being terrified to do anything wrong because they will get a spanking is another. The big sisters especially shouldn't be that fearful of you. I understand that you are the boss though, and you are entitled to do whatever you want."

"Yes it is. I think it is cute as well."

Rebecca takes the key and the water pills.

"Okay. I am going to stop by the store to get cleaning supplies so I will pick up food and drink for us to have at the school. I'll make sure and put the pills in whatever Deb drinks. I'll let you know how it turns out."

"Ok I will not press you for details on who the person or persons was. Maybe I have been going a bit overboard on the fear factor. I never meant any of them to be terrified to me,but be afraid of me and afraid enough not to step out of line."

"I would love to see her bottom in a diaper on a daily basis sticking out from under a dress. It would be a good example of what lying will get you if you get caught doing it."

"That is good. I would love to be a fly on the wall when she goes to use the bathroom and find out she can't remove the plastic pants because they are locked in place. I'll be waiting on your report on how Deb did. If things go the way I hope. We might need to call Deb's mother and have a meeting about her future with the group."

"That's good. As long as the big sisters and babies are doing what you expect them to do, I wouldn't use the fear factor to keep them in line. If they start misbehaving then you can come down on then."

"That probably is going to happen. Since she put the plastic pants on herself, obviously she either expects to wet them or wants to be babied."

"I'm going to play it cool. Act like I didn't know she was wearing the plastic pants and look shocked. Maybe I will tell her that I don't have the key with me and she is stuck in the plastic pants until I can get back here. Just to see the look on her face."

"Her mother calls Deb's pullups her protective undergarments or something like that. She doesn't want to admit that Deb is still her little girl. However Deb does have a sister that babies her at home when her parents aren't around. Her sister calls her pullups her crib diapers. She even has baby furniture that she uses. Like a crib and a playpen. I don't know if her mother would agree to baby Deb like we would want her to do."

"It is the fear factor that is keeping them in line. The fear of what I could do to them is what is keeping them in line. Courtney is the wild card in the room. She isn't afraid of me. I guess all of her fear was pushed out of her by all the dangerous assignments she had as a reporter."

"Maybe and maybe not. Deb could have put the plastic pants on as a precaution. Incase she wets a little before she can get to the bathroom. Maybe in her mind. The plastic pants are to keep her clothes dry."

Melody smiles. "You are evil.I've trained you well my padme learner. The dark side of the force flows though you."

"Well her mom might have already admitted to herself that Deb is still her little girl,but doesn't want to admit to Deb that she knows it. So not to embarrass her. The first time I saw her. I knew there was something off about her. She wasn't Big Sister material,but she wasn't baby material either. Deb was somewhere inbetween. Her sister seems to know what we know. That Deb should be a baby. We will have to see about that. Maybe we can treat her older than a toddler,but alot younger than a big sister."

"I think they already fear you. The babies know what is expected of them and act accordingly. I haven't seen any of them act up or step out of line. Yes, it is probably out of fear but I think you should show them you love them as well."

"'Yes, that could be. Her pullup was a little wet that I took off of her."

"Well isn't that why we started the whole baby/big sister thing, so we could control them. Nothing says we can't have fun doing it."

"Yes, we can have a kindergartner or first grader that still wears diapers. Her sister will love that. Who knows? The crib and other baby stuff might come out of hiding and be set up all the time."

"Fear is a good thing. If you are afraid. Then it will keep you from doing things that is wrong or dangerous. I do love them. If I didn't love them. I wouldn't try so hard to keep the girls on the straight and narrow. If I didn't love them. I would just let them run wild around the school."

"That is a good idea then. How many diapers did you put on her? Her bottom doesn't look very big or bubble looking?

"Well not excatly. We started the whole baby/big sister thing to give them a place to go where they could be noticed. If we wasn't here. The girls would have fallen though the crack and become invisible to everyone."

"Well I was thinking about a preschooler for Deb,but kindergartener or first grader in diapers would work too."

"Maybe, but I still think the girls would like it better if you were more human and smiled at them occasionally."

"Right now she only has two diapers on. She just wanted something to wear so she didn't have to wear the pullups in front of the babies."

"Well they certainly got noticed. not just here at school either."

"I better get going. I want to get as much as possible done today. That includes getting everything we don't need put in storage. I sure wish I could get a hold of Cassie."

Rebecca gets up and walks out of the office. She goes to the bathroom and puts all the cloth diapers and plastic pants in a bag to take with her and goes back out to the classroom.

"All of you big sisters who are coming with me come over here. Amy, you are coming with me too."

Melody smiles. "More human? That is a tall order for an android who ihas been programmed to not smile and to take her job as ruthless leader of the group." She starts to beep. "That does not compute. That does not compute."

"Well two diapers is not near enough to be effective. She needs at least 4 diapers. The fourth one folded to be a soaker pad."

Personally I think Amy's mom is bluffing. If she had that kind of stroke. She would have got rid of us by now. I think this was just a rumor to try and scare us into closing the nursery."

"I wish you could too. That way we would know without a shadow of doubt if the rumor is true or we are worrying over nothing."

The big sisters who was going with Rebecca followed her out of the room. Amy gives Courtney a hug. "I'll see you later sis. Be a good girl for the other big sisters."

Courtney hugs Amy back. "You too." She watches Amy run to catch up with Rebecca and the others. They drive to the school and park in the front after stopping at the store. Rebecca leads them into the front door. As they get closer to where the kindergarten classes was at.

Deb sniffs the air. "Does anyone else smell that? It smells like fresh paint." They follow the smell. When they look in the rooms they was in for a shock. There was nothing in the rooms and all th walls had a fresh coat of light pink paint on the walls.

Cassie walks up behind them wearing a pair of overalls and a t shirt. "I guess the surprise is out of the bag. I took a day off from work and got some students from the art classes from the high schools. I was going to have them paint nursery rhyme characters on the walls as muriels. How is Julia doing in your class at the school? Is she behaving herself?"

Rebecca rolls her eyes.

"You know what I mean."

"I'm planning on putting at last 5 maybe six diapers on her once she wets the ones she has on now. I plan on keeping her in cloth diapers instead of the disposables that the babies and toddlers wear."

"I hope she is bluffing. It would make things easier on us."

Rebecca puts the bag of diapers in the trunk and then drives away from the school. She picks up cleaning supplies and food and drinks at the store. She drives the rest of the way to the new school and parks the car. She goes with the girls into the building and starts smelling the fresh paint. She is surprised but happy to see Callie. She looks at the paint on the wall and smiles.

"Good job so far. That sounds like a good idea. Um, Julia isn't in our class. She went over to the middle school. She was too headstrong and wouldn't agree to come in with me. I still want her with us and I've been talking to Melody and we have come up with a plan. I will need your permission though."

"We've heard rumors that Mrs. Grainger, Amy's mother, has been working to get Melody and I expelled from school and the big sister's suspended for the rest of the year."

Melody laughs. "Yeah I know what you meant,but I just couldn't resist when you said I needed to act more human. You made me sound like I was a robot or an android."

"That that will make things noticable. I doubt her pants will fit over all that diaper,but who cares. Everyone knows little girls wear diapers."

"I hope so too,but to be on the safe side. I suggest we work under the assumation that our necks are on the chopping block and Amy's mom is holding the axe."

"We wanted it to be a surprise. You wasn't suppose to be there until the end of the week. What do you mean she isn't in your class. I left her with you to start her baby training. I've already gave you permission to turn her into a baby. What else do you need permission for?"

Cassie looks a bit shocked. "Well that is news to me. I haven't heard anything about it recently. I did hear rumbling earlier about it,but she couldn't get enough support on the board to do so. So I thought the subject had died. Oh I know I didn't tell you this earlier,but since this is a school of sorts. You are going to need a principal or a director to run the place. Don't worry. She is just a figurehead. You and Melody will still be running the show. It is just to make things look on the up and up. It is one of the mother's sister. She use to run a daycare center. Before it was bought out by a bigger daycare franchise. She knows the two of you are in charge and she is just here to make things look good."

"If we use the dresses that we have for the toddlers, it won't matter how thick her diapers are."

"Yes, we better, just in case."

"It's definitely a surprise. She got an attitude and I decided it would be best to just let her go to middle school. Melody and I were discussing turning her into a newborn. This would involve putting mittens on her hands and booties on her feet and cutting her hair really short. She would be spending most of her time in a crib, depending on either me, Melody or one of the big sisters to feed her or change her. Of course we would need your permission to do this."

"Like I said it was a rumor that the big sisters had heard. Okay, We can find an office for her somewhere and give her a desk and a telephone to make her look important."

"You have a great point there. I forgot we was going to use the toddler dresses for a moment."

"That was what we was going for. Try to act surprise when we have the ribbon cutting. Julia does have an attitude. That is why I wanted her to be a baby. So she would be easy to control like Kelly is." Cassie smiles. "That is fine with me. It could be great to see her long hair really short and looking it is from a newborn."

"There is an office up front you could use for her to be the figurehead in."

"Good. We will start on her tomorrow, I guess. I am going to need you to treat her like a newborn at home as well. Feed her only baby formula and keep her in a crib most of the time. She will eventually join the babies, but Kelly will be the one to decide when she is ready to become one of the babies."

"When do you think you will be finished here so we can move over? Should we go ahead and go back to the other school so you can surprise us? Oh, and we are going to need the moving van that you said we could have when we are ready to move."

"Okay, that sounds good."

"That is fine with me. Julia is going to look really cute with a haircut that short. I don't think that is going to work. Julia wouldn't drink formula when she was a baby. She rarely drinks milk or eat any dairy products. I guess I will have to force her to drink formula or she will go hungry. A few days of that and maybe she will break down and drink the formula. I don't know if Kelly told you,but the two of them down get along. So if ou leave it up to Kelly. Julia might never make it to being a baby or was that your plan?"

"We should be done with the school by the time you and the others move over. You can stay here while we work if you want to.That is up to you. Let me know when you want it and I'll send the guys to pick up all your stuff."

"Yes, and the humiliation factor is going to be great too. If she goes hungry long enough she will start drinking the formula. That is the only thing she will have to eat as a newborn. I figured if Julia stays a newborn long enough that the relationship between Kelly and her will be better."

"We were planning on moving over tomorrow, so we need the crib and highchairs and other stuff brought over tonight or at the latest first thing in the morning. Since I brought the big sisters over to work, is there anything they can do around here to help you out? I've got cleaning supplies and food and drink for the big sisters, myself and Amy."

Rebecca looks at the big sisters.

"Is anyone thirsty?"

"Yeah the humiliation factor is going to be great too. I'm not sure about that. I mean I love the idea of her being a newborn,but I don't think it would be a good idea to go from eating normal food to only formula. I don't think she could drink enough formula to keep from being hungry. We might have to move her to a formula only diet. So her stomach can get use to only having formula. I would keep feeding her baby food,but lessen the amount she gets and add more formula. That way her stomach would get use to it slowly. All of them hinges on her drinking formula first. Until she starts. No food of any kind. That way her resistance will break down faster."

Cassie shakes her head. "Tomorrow huh? Well the rooms are not going to be ready by then. There is still going to be paint fumes in the building and the finishing touches will not be done. I thought you wasn't going to move until the end of the week." She nods. "Yes you can. The windows need to be cleaned,the cabinets need to be cleaned out and dusted. Counters too. It is alot of little things. The carpets need to be vacuumed and shampooed,but with everyone going in and out of the rooms as they work. It would be useless right now."

Deb and a couple of the Big sisters nodded. Amy was looking out the window at the playground and didn't hear Rebecca ask if anyone was thristy.

"Okay we can give her baby food too. It will have to be stage one though, little ones that still drink formula but need extra in their diet. Do you think Julia would drink regular formula or do you think she would soy? Melody was planning on picking up a case tonight and I need to tell her which ones to get. I will also have her pick up baby food."

"Okay, I guess we can hold off until the end of the week. We will just have to keep our eyes and ears open to hear if anything is happening as far as Mrs. Grainger is concerned."

"Okay, I will get the big sisters on that right away. We can vacuum and shampoo the carpet on the day before we move in. What are you going to do with the cribs that are here now? They are too small for our babies and toddlers, right?"

Rebecca goes out to the car. She gets the package of plastic cups and a 2 liter bottle of coke. She pours the coke in the cups and adds a water pill to one of them. She brings the drinks inside and passes them out, making sure Deb gets the one with the water pill in it.

"Okay girls, drink up. You have a lot of work to do and a short time to do it."

"Stage one is fine. I would say soy. Since she doesn't drink regular milk. So soy is probably the best idea." Cassie smiles as she imagines Julia with a really short haircut and confined to a crib all day. "As an added bonus. With her laying there all day and not using her muscles. Julia will become weak just like a real newborn."

"If you hear anything. Call me. If I'm not there. Leave a message and have the one who took the message put a 911 after the message. I'll call you back as quick as I can."

"Well right now. They are in the rooms on the other side of the school. I figured I would leave two of them in the room. One to hold the stuffed animal and another one to be used as a crib for mommy play with the baby dolls. I was going to use a highchair for the same reason." The rest will be put up for sale and the money would go into the account for the school."

The big sisters nods and drinks their Coke. Deb slips her's so she wouldn't start to hiccup and sneeze. from the bubbles.

"Okay, I will let Melody know so she can pick up the right stuff. Yes, her muscles will probably atrophy from lack of use. She will probably have to learn how to walk all over the again if we let her grow up."

"Okay, I'll do that. Hopefully it won't be needed, but it's nice to have it in place just in case."

"That's a good idea. I would never have thought to use a crib as a stuffed toy container. The babies will love that."

Rebecca watches as the girls drink their coke and smiles. She take out her cell phone and calls Melody.

"That's good. You can have the power struggle with her. I know how hard headed Julia can be. So I'll let you experence it first hand." Cassie shakes her head. "No I don't think so. I would rather she didn't get pass the crawling stage. It would remind Julia of her status as a young baby and how she got herself into this."

"I hope not too. After you move here. You shouldn't have an trouble from her."

That is what is in Kelly's bedroom. Her old crib holds her stuffed animals and her baby dolls. I was going to move it out of her room when she turned 10,but she threw a fit. So I just left in her room."

Miranda hears Melody's cellphone ringing. "Hello Rebecca. Melody isn't here right now. She stepped out of the nursery to go to McDonalds to get Happy Meals for the babies and Courtney. She should be back in a little bit. Do you want me to have her call you when she gets back in the nursery?"

"I know. It's going to take Melody and me and probably half the big sisters to hold Julia down for her haircut and to be dressed. Or maybe we can strap Julia to a chair for the haircut."

"I hope not, but we are still a part of the school system, right? She might not be satisfied that we are no longer in the high school."

"Hi Miranda. Yes, can you have Melody call me when she gets time. So what is she getting for the big sister's to eat? It sounds to me that Melody is being nice."

"Yeah it probably will take all of you and the fifth army to hold her down to give her the haircut and get dressed."

"Yes you are still part of the school system,but since this place is classed as a daycare instead of a school. The rules aren't quite the same. So things that wouldn't work in normal school would probably pass as ok here."

"Ok I'll tell Melody that you called and want her to call her back. She is getting us Chicken McNuggets value meal. Melody is making all of us wear bibs when we eat lunch."

Cassie taps Rebecca on the shoulder after she gets off the phone. "I think one of your big sisters have to go to the bathroom. She is twitching a little bit. I know that is the first step before Kelly wets herself." She points at Deb as she was washing the windows.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Melody has plans. We better gag Julia too so the whole school doesn't think we are murdering her."

"I see. I didn't realize that was the case. I thought the school was treated the same as elementary schools and such."

"That sounds good. I guess she doesn't want you to get your clothes messy from the chicken McNuggets. I would make sure and go potty when she gives you a break too. She will have you in diapers before you can bat your eyelashes if you have an accident."

Rebecca looks over at Deb and smiles.

"Thanks Cassie."

Rebecca goes over to Deb and kneels down next to her. She take her cleaning cloth away from her.

"I think someone needs to visit the bathroom. We don't want you to have an accident in your pants, do we?"

Rebecca takes Deb's hand and stands up. She leads her back to the bathroom.

"I'll wait out here for you. Holler if you need anything."