LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Maybe so, but they do have an education. Do you really want to be thought of as a bimbo news reporter?"

"It's possible that Cassie wasn't sure how to handle you. You are an outsider and Kelly is her daughter, so she treats her better, I guess."

"Don't worry, you won't be treated younger than Amy. Mom is very loving. You can ask Amy if you want to."

"No I was making a point. If a blonde can be a news reporter. Then it can't be that hard. Because blondes are dumb."

"Yes that is possible. If anyone in the house that should be treated like a baby besides me and Kelly. It is Julia. She needs to be a baby or a newborn. I think she would look cute bald headed and put into a footed sleeper with mittens."

"Good I'm glad you will not treat me younger than Amy. I'm glad mom is very loving. I have never had one of them before. My real mom didn't want me and Cassie doesn't know how to be loving towards me."

"Not all blonds are dumb, Julia. And I have seen dumb brunettes as well."

"Well that is up to Cassie. If she wants to treat Julia like a baby that is her decision. She already gives her a pacifier when she starts mouthing off."

"Well, you are wanted at our house. She does expect you to do what she tells you. That reminds me, what kind of bedding would you like on your crib mattress? Do you have a favorite cartoon character?"

"Yeah I agree,but red heads like me are really smart. There aren't any dumb red heads."

Courtney nods. "Yes she does and when Julia eats. Her cup has a lid on it and she wears a bib. I saw it at breakfast this morning. Julia got mouthy this morning after breakfast and Cassie put the pacifier in her mouth. Julia looked funny setting there pouting with a pacifier in her mouth."

"As long as she treats me fairly. Then she will not have any problems with me doing what she tells me to do. Yes I do,but I don't know if they still make bedding with her on them. It is Holly Hobbit. I still have my metal lunchbox with her on it from when I was a little girl the first time around."

"I wouldn't say that. Lucille Ball was a redhead and she played a dumb woman on TV. That was before your time though."

"Cassie probably doesn't like cleaning up a mess at the table. As I said, that is up to Cassie how she wants to treat Julia. Julia seems really strong willed."

"She will treat you fairly. Holly Hobby is cute, but as you said, she hasn't been popular for awhile now. Do you have a second choice in case my mom can't find Holly Hobby?"

"Yeah she played a dumb woman. It is all pretend. Red heads pretend to be dumb. So others will not be jealous of being outclassed by a fiery red head."

"Yes she is and not very nice at all. She picked on Kelly when Cassie wasn't around or not paying attention to what was going on. I wanted to stick up for Kelly,but knowing how unfair Cassie is. She would punish me for standing up to Kelly to protect Julia."

Courtney nods. "Yes I do. If she can't find Holly Hobbit. I will settle for Jem and the Holograms."

"red heads can be tamed just like any other child. It may take longer though."

"Why didn't Kelly tell her mother what was going on? Something needs to be done about Julia. She seems to have an attitude problem."

"Okay, I'll tell my mom later. Did you want to go to class today or just stay here in this classroom and play with the castle?"

Julia shakes her head. "No we can't. Red heads are wild animals and can't be tamed. We are too wild to be trained or tamed."

"I think Kelly is afraid of Julia. When Julia was picking on her. Kelly just set there and took it. I felt really bad for Kelly,but I was worried if I told Cassie. She would punish me for being a tattle tale or Julia would turn on me."

"I want to stay here and play with Amy and the castle. It is alot more fun than going to class. I don't have to face the wicked witch of the west."

"So do you think I should tell Cassie? I'm not afraid of Cassie or Julia. The only thing I am afraid of is that Cassie might not believe me. How would you like to tell Cassie with me being there? I wouldn't let Julia or Cassie touch you."

"Okay, You two can play in the nursery here. There is no real reason for you to go to class anymore. We should be out of here by the end of the week or next week at the latest."

"Yes I think you should tell Cassie. I'm not afraid of them either. I was just afraid Cassie would punish me for tattling on Julia. She might think I'm making it up to get back at her for treating me like a baby. If you make Julia part of the group. Then she will be here and could get back at me for getting her into trouble with Cassie."

Courtney nods. "That is a good idea. You are right. There is no reason for us to go to class anymore. There is no reason for any of us to go back to class anymore."

Melody walks in the door with some papers in her hands. "It seems like Wendy was telling us the truth. Her grades have gone up dramatically this semester. Oh before I forget. There is someone here to see Amy. He was in the office when I went down there to talk to the lady who oversees the record room."

"Okay, I will tell her when she picks up Kelly this afternoon. I don't know if Julia would be a good fit for this group. She's pretty headstrong. It would take a lot of work. But if she was a part of the group, I wouldn't let her get back at you."

"No, there really isn't, but I am going to have most of the babies go to class anyway. We need to do things so we can get everyone moved as quickly as possible to the new school, and it would be better if we didn't have all the babies here in the room right now."

"Then maybe it would be a good idea to cut Wendy loose from the group and let her continue her education. She has a great ambition so I think it would be good for her."

"Someone to see Amy? I wonder what that is about? what did the man look like?"

Courtney nods. "Ok Rebecca or should I start calling you Sis? Maybe you should start a new group just for her. Newborns. They can't talk or do anything for themselves. They just lay in their crib or playpen all day with a pacifier in their mouth."

"I'm not sure that is a good idea. You know the other students don't like us after Mrs. Grainger whipped them up into a frenzy. Having the other babies go to class is like standing on the edge of a lake of gas and striking wet matches. Sooner or later one of them is going to light and there is going to be a huge explosion."

"Yeah I think so too,but I'm not sure her mom is going to agree with that. She sent Wendy here to be a baby in our room. Her mom seems to think that here is the best place for Wendy."

Melody nods. "Yes someone here to see Amy. I don't know what it is about. The man was tall,brown hair with graying at the temples,brown eyes, He is a real snappy dresser. Kind of a cross of James Bond and a rugged outdoorsman. Should I go get him for Amy or throw myself at him and tell him I'm his forever if he wants me?" She fans herself with her hand. "Did it just get hot in here?"

"That might be an idea. Keep her in a crib and just give her bottles and pacifiers and change her diapers. But even then she would probably be making too much of a fuss."

"You're right. Maybe we should set up tables and let the babies do workbooks or something for the day. Nothing too hard, of course. Maybe practice their alphabet or early math skills or just color for the day."

"I think Wendy is doing too well in school to have to drop out now. Do you think we could make an exception in her case and let her study her regular lessons at our new school?"

"I guess bring him here. That way we can keep an eye on him and see what he wants with Amy. We can also keep an eye on you."

Courtney smiles. "Well if she causes too much of a fuss. Roll her on her tummy and open one side of her diaper. Grease up the tip of the enema tube. Give her an enema and then close her diaper. Put her on her back again and wait for the fun. Maybe after a few days of enemas. Julia's crankyness and bad behavior will be gone. Then you can mold her into a prefect little baby."

"Yeah that is a good idea. Maybe you can let me be the baby teacher and I could help the others with their alphabets and math. I'm a smart toddler. I know all my colors,all my letters and how to count to twenty if I take my shoes off."

Melody nods. "I don't see a problem with it. I would hate to see Wendy waste the chance to make something of herself. Wendy could be our second sucess story. Eventhough the first one was a sucess before she came here and no one knows who she really is."

Melody nods. "Ok I'll go get him." She leaves the room to go get the guy.

Amy sees Melody leave the room. "Where is Melody going? Is there something wrong? Both of you had serious looks on your faces when she left."

Rebecca smiles.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. It might be hard to keep her in a crib though without tying her down. She would be obstinate enough to try to get out of the crib or rip her diaper off. I would have to ask Cassie if she wanted us to have Julia become a baby."

"Well probably not the teacher, but you can be the toddler helper. Checking papers and stuff. Of course you would have your own work to do as well."

"Okay, then we would need to know what classes Wendy is currently taking and what classes she will need to take to graduate. Who is the other success story?"

"Melody is going to the office to get someone who wants to talk with you. You have nothing to worry about since you will have me and Melody here while he talks to you."

Courtney shakes her head. "Not really Sis. Put booties on her feet with slick bottoms. Julia couldn't climb out if she can't get a grip with her feet and to take care of the diapers put locking pants over the diaper or put fingerless mittens on her hands. Mittens also might help with the climbing out of the crib problem too."

Courtney pouts. "I wanted to be the teacher. So I could show you how smart I am."

Melody nods. "I'll find out from the office before we move to the new school and I'll make sure we have the needed books,teacher's edition and all needed supplies. I hope she has already taken biology. I passed out when I took biology and we had to cut the frog open." She points at Courtney. "You told me that Courtney was a newspaper reporter and she came here to do an undercover story on us for her newspaper. When she didn't turn in the story her editor wanted. She got fired. So now she is one of our little girls forever or did you forget about that?"

Amy looks worried. "I don't know anyone who would want to talk to me about anything.:" She sat there watching the door and tried to keep the butterflies in her stomach from flying out. Amy sees the door open and Melody walk into the room. Her eyes lit up when she saw who was behind her. Amy ran to the door and jumps up into his arms. "Daddy, you came to see me?"

Daddy hugs Amy. "Hello Honey Buns." He feels the diaper under Amy's dress. Daddy lifts up the front of her dress and looks at Amy's diaper.

Amy giggles. "I'm a toddler here daddy."

Daddy nods. "I can see that. Well it suits you very well. You are the cutest toddler I have ever seen." He carries her over to one of the chairs and sets down. "I've missed you alot,but I understand why you ran away from home."

Amy lays her head on daddy's chest. "I didn't run away from home daddy. Mommy kicked me out of the house because she found me wearing a diaper after grandmother told her what was going on in here."

Daddy nods. "Oh I see. I think it is time to have a talk with my mother about things. Melody told me that you are living with someone else and you are her little sister now. I'm glad you found someone to take you in. I know I don't deserve it for not trying to protect you more,but I don't want you to write me out of your life."

Amy smiles. "I would never shut you out of my life. You will always be my daddy. You was the only good thing in my life at home."

Courtney walks over to Rebecca. "Who is the guy holding Amy? He looks very familiar to me,but I can't remember where I have seen him before."

Rebecca smiles. "Well like I said. I am going to have to talk with Cassie and see about getting Julia as a baby."

"We'll see. I'll let you if Melody says it is okay."

"Yeah, I don't want to smell formaldehyde. We would probably have to clear the classroom. I don't remember telling you that, but I probably did. I have a very bad memory and with all that's happened lately it probably slipped my mind."

"Like I said, Melody and I will be here to protect you. We won't let anything happen to you. You are my sister now."

Rebecca watches worriedly as Melody comes in with the man. She sees Amy run over to him and jump in his arms. She relaxes when she hears that it is Amy's father.

"I overheard Amy call him her father. Where have you seen him at before?"

"I know Sis. I was just giving you suggestions about what to do about Julia."

"Ok Rebecca."

"Yeah the last thing we need is the girls passing out from the smell or having to clear the classroom until the smell goes away. Yeah you told me about Courtney when the story appeared in the school newspaper and you decided to let the parents know what was going on here with their daughters. It made alot of things about Courtney make sense. Why her file was bare,why she seemed to know alot of things that a high school student shouldn't know. Personally I could care less that she isn't a real high school student. She makes a good toddler either way. It seems to suit her very well. Does your mom know about who Courtney really is?".

Courtney shrugs. "I don't know where I have seen him before. Probably at some function that I covered for the newspaper."

"Okay, like I said, I don't remember telling you but that's okay. Yes, Courtney does make a cute toddler. I don't know if she has plans on staying around after the end of this school year, but we'll see. What are we going to do with the babies and toddlers when summer comes? Are we going to run a daycare for them out of the school? No, I haven't told mom about Courtney's true past yet. Right now I just don't think it's something she needs to know."

"That's interesting."

"Well you know if you wanted to press the issue. You could decide to keep her here forever. She is a toddler and can't really make the decision on whether to stay or go after the school year ends. If you wanted to assert your control over her. You would tell her that as her big sister. You have decided to keep her as a toddler forever and that means she will not be leaving after the year is over. I thought that is what we was doing anyway. We was opening the new school as a daycare center or was I wrong about your intention for the new school?" Melody shrugs. "I think you are wrong about it. What if someone who knows Courtney says something to her and your mom hears it? I mean it is your choice on whether or not to tell your mom about who Courtney is, I can't tell you what you should and shouldn't do."

"Yes, I probably could keep her here forever. She doesn't have a job anymore, and I don't know if she has a family that would miss her, only a cat. I am going to have to make sure and get her cat from Cassie. Well I wasn't sure if we were going to run a year round day care or nursery school or just when it's the school year. I guess year round would be best."

"Yes, and I am sure my mom would notice things that would confirm that Courtney is an adult and not a teenager. I guess I should tell her."

Melody smiles. "Well it looks like Courtney is trapped with you then. She has no way to support herself and no one would miss her or come to look for her if she disappeared." She wrinkles up her nose. "What a waste as a pet? Cat are good for nothing. They are lazy,sleep all day and meow or howl all night. Yeah then the mothers wouldn't have to worry about what to do with their daughters during the summer or when school would be closed for holiday.

"Yeah you probably should tell her. It would be better to come from you than her finding out by mistake by overhearing something someone says. Probably sooner than later."

"Cats can be very loving but they do have a mind of their own. I kind of like them."

"I probably will tell her tonight when we get home."

"We better get the room set up so the babies can stay here and study. Courtney wants to play teacher if it's okay with you. That way we can take care of other things so we can move to the new school as soon as we can."

"Well I think they are useless and a waste of fur. Just don't bring a cat around me."

"Good idea. The sooner she knows the less likely she is going to be shocked if something slips out by accident."

"It doesn't matter to me. Maybe if she plays teacher. That will keep her out of our hair while we are moving to the new school."

"Then I guess you won't be visiting us for awhile since we will be keeping Courtney's cat at our house."

"Yeah, and she won't think I am trying to keep things from her."

"Speaking of the new school, how about I take a few of the big sisters over there today and do some cleaning up. I'll have to find out if any of them want to come with us to the new school. While I am doing that, you can order whatever you think we will need for the classroom. We will also need to have someone move all of this furniture. Or what you think we will need of it."