LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

Melody nods. "I'm sure I can too. You think I have a forceful personality? I didn't know there. I just thought it was commanding." She smiles. "That's good. After I said it. I realized what I said and how you might took it. Me modeling the dresses with a diaper underneath it. That could have been embarrassing if someone from school saw me like that." Melody thinks. "I think it is Daisy,but I'm not sure. Yeah and how if Courtney was sent to spy on us. It could go really bad for us."

"Well it appears forceful to me, at least in certain situations. I guess forceful and commanding are almost the same thing. I wouldn't have embarrassed you like that. I can't wait to see the dresses on Daisy though. She is going to look so cute. Just like that boy is once you get him dressed in his onesie."

"Okay, let's go to the baby department. I need to get sippy cups and maybe a blankie for Daisy to carry around with her. Maybe you can find baby bottles for boys if they are different than the ones for girls and anything else you might want to pick up."

Melody nods. "Yeah I guess the two of them are almost the same thing or really close if they aren't the same thing." She smiles. "Yes I think she is going to look so cute in the dress with her diaper peeking out from under the bottom. Yeah he is going to be cute too. It isn't going to be as easy to get him to bend to my will as it is the girls. You might have a little problem with Daisy too." Melody giggles as she gets the mental picture of Daisy walking around with a sippy cup in one hand and the blankie in the other. "She is really going to look like a toddler with a sippy cup and a security blanket." She follows Rebecca to the baby department to get some bottles for the baby boys and girls. "Do you think I should get formula for my baby boy or just make him drink Pedia sure like the other babies do?"

"We might have to resort to blackmail or something. You know, get pictures of them doing something they wouldn't want the rest of the school finding out about. Maybe you can stage a potty accident or something."

Rebecca smiles.

"Yes she will. That's exactly how I want her to look."

"That's up to you. Babies drink formula. I think we use the pediasure just because we are nice to our baby girls. We don't force them to eat real formula that would probably taste bad to them."

Melody nods. "Blackmail sounds nice. I'm sure they do something they wouldn't want the rest of the school to find out about. Everyone has a skeletion or two in their closet. We just have to find it and use it to our advantage." She smiles. "Well then you are going to get the look you are looking for." Melody thinks about it. "I think I'll hold off on that right now. If he gives me too much trouble. Then I'll resort to giving him formula as punishment. Do you have everything you are going to need right now for Daisy?"

Rebecca listens to Melody and nods her head. She looks over the things in the baby department and chooses a pacifier and a small stuffed bunny and puts them in the cart.

"Daisy is going to need a toy to play with and this bunny is the perfect size to put in her pocket."

Melody looks at the dresses. "What pocket? I don't see any pockets on the dresses. That is unless I overlooked them when I was looking at the two dresses. You are right though. She does need a toy to play with. We don't need her getting bored. Bored hands get into trouble."

Rebecca looks the dresses over again. "I guess you're right. She will have to carry the bunny in her hand, along with her blankie. We can clip her pacifier on her collar so she won't lose it and she won't have to worry about it. that's what big sisters are for, to keep the babies and toddlers out of trouble and to protect them."

Melody nods. "Yeah I guess so or we could get Daisy this." She picks up a blanket that has a bunny's head on the top and four paws on it. "This way she can have her bunny and her blankie at the same time. Clipping the pacifier to her collar is a good idea. Maybe we should clip the baby's girls' pacifiers to the strap of their romper." She nods. "Yes it is and to punish them when they do get into trouble."

Rebecca looks at the bunny blanket and nods her head. She puts it in the cart as well. "I'll keep the other bunny so one of the babies or toddler's will be able to play with it at lunch or play time."

"Yes, I think the pacifiers should be clipped onto the strap of the rompers for the babies. We don't want our baby girls getting cranky if they lose their pacifiers."

Rebecca puts several more of the pacifier clips in the cart.

"I think that is all we need for now. Can you think of anything else?"

Melody nods. "That sounds like a good idea. Maybe we should put into place a naptime for them after lunch. Real babies and toddlers have a naptime after lunch. So they wouldn't be cranky the rest of the day." She shakes her head. "No we don't want cranky babies or toddlers for that matter." Melody thinks for a moment. "No I can't think of anything else,but I'm sure we will think of something later." She follows Rebecca to the checkout and pushes the cart out to the car after Rebecca pays for it. "I can't wait for tomorrow. Carlos is going to be in for a big surprise at school."

"Yes a naptime after lunch is probably a good thing for our babies. Do you think your baby boy can take a nap in the same room as the girls? I don't see a problem with it since he will be in a crib by himself. He will definitely be a cranky baby until he gets used to his new routine."

Rebecca goes the checkout and pays for everything with a credit card and then goes to the car. she puts the shopping bags in the back seat then gets ready to drive home.

"I can't wait until tomorrow either. It is going to be a very busy and interesting day for everyone. I think we better go to bed soon so that we will be well rested."

Melody nods. "Yeah I think so too. I know the teachers aren't going to say anything about it. They are afraid of us,but I don't know why. We have never threatened them. Just their kids if they have any in the school or in the middle school." She smiles. "Yes I'm sure he is going to be a very cranky baby until he learns his new place and it isn't as a superior boy. Breaking him is going to be alot of fun. Wendy wasn't a challenge at all. She was already broken down and eager to please. So she fell right into the baby stage really easy." Melody helps carry the bags to the car. "Yeah we should go to be soon. It is going to be a very busy day for the two of us. Do you want to leave the bags in the car or take them inside and then bring them back out tomorrow?"

"Maybe the teachers think of us as some sort of gang or something. I don't know."

"I agree Wendy was pretty easy. If we had asked her to walk around in a tee shirt and diaper all day, she would do it. That's why we chose her as our first baby girl."

"I guess we can leave them in the car. Just lock it up tonight and then they will be ready to take to school in the morning. Let's just get home, okay?"

Rebecca gets in the car and lets Melody drive them home. She walks into the house.

Melody laughs. "Us a gang? You have not to be kidding. We are no more a gang that the cheerleaders are a gang. You know I bet some of them would look cute in diaper too under their cheerleading outfits. Maybe get some childish looking ones." She sighs. "Maybe down the road." Melody nods. "Yes I'm sure Wendy would walk around in a t shirt and her diaper if we asked her too. It makes me wonder if she agreed to be our first baby because she wasn't getting enough attention from her parents. Wendy seems to be starved for attention and craves any kind she can get." She drives home and then follows Rebecca into the house. "Do you want to take your bath first and get ready for bed or should I?"

"Well, I would rather have a baby like Wendy than one who fights us at every turn. Yes, the cheerleaders would look cute with diapers under their uniforms. Maybe we can dress the baby girls in cute little cheerleader uniforms on spirit day or something."

"You can take a bath first if you want to. I want to go online and order the furniture we are going to need for tomorrow, then I'll take a shower before getting dressed."

"Yeah that would be cute. Maybe we can come up with something for the toddler girls to wear on spirit day. The baby boys could wear football jerseys over their diapers."

"Ok I'll take my bath first and then you can take your's later." Melody goes upstairs to the bathroom and takes her bath. She comes back downstairs to where Rebecca was setting at the computer. "I started thinking about your idea for the cheerleading uniforms for the bay girls and the toddler girls. Maybe we could do it like the cheerleading teams. JV which would be the baby girls and Varisty which would be the toddler girls."

Rebecca smiles when Melody tells her the idea of making the baby girls JV while the toddlers are varsity.

"That is perfect. We could teach them some cheers to do in front of the school when they hold pep rally's. I know cheerleaders usually have panties under their uniforms, but our little cheerleaders will only have diapers under theirs. We could have the baby boys join the girls on the cheers as well."

Melody smiles. "Yeah I thought it was perfect too. That would be really cute. Seeing our babies and toddlers being cheers like they was big girls. Which we know they aren't. Big girls don't wear diapers and our girls do. We'll have to see if we can get our baby boys to do cheers with the girls. We might have trouble with that." She sets down on the couch and waits on Rebecca to finish up her computer shopping.

"Well, if we can't have them cheerlead with the girls, maybe they can join the football players as a mascot or something."

"I ordered four more cribs, four toddler beds, a toddler table and four more high chairs too. They can deliver it to the school in the morning. Is that everything we need now?"

Melody nods. "Maybe so. They could be baby version of whatever the school mascot is,but I have no idea what our mascot is or what we are called. That is how much I keep up with the sports side of the school." She thinks for a moment. "That is a good start. If we find out we need more. You can order it then. No I can't think of anything else right now." Melody yawns. "I think I'm going to bed. I'll see you later when you come to bed." She goes upstairs and lays down on the couch in Rebecca's room. Melody falls asleep on the couch and doesn't hear Rebecca come in later or that she saw Melody sucking her thumb as she slept on the couch.

"You're right. I have a computer in my office at school too. I'll be up in about a half hour."

Rebecca finished her order and paid for it. She got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower. She wrapped a towel around her and went up to ther bedroom. She smiled at how cute Melody looked on the couch. She leaned over and gave Melody a kiss on the cheek and then got a goodnite out of her dresser and her nightgown and quickly dressed. She climbed into bed and set her alarm for 6:00 in the morning and then closed her eyes.

Melody stirs when Rebecca kisses her,but doesn't wake up. She slept peacefully though the night. Something she had not done since her mom passed away. Melody jumps and hits the floor when the alarm clock goes off." She sets on the floor and tries to her bearing. Melody rubs her eyes and looks at Rebecca as she throws back the covers. She tried hard not to giggle when she saw the goodnite that Rebecca was wearing. "Looks like we have a toddler girl who is trying to act like a big girl who is in charge of everything."

Rebecca wakes up when she hears Melody giggling. She rolls over and looks at her. She looks down to see what she is giggling at and sees her goodnight is showing. She picks up a pillow and throws it at Melody.

"That's enough giggling. I don't want to hear a word out of you. I saw you sucking your thumb last night. We better hurry up and get dressed for school. We want to be there before the girls arrive."

Melody tosses the pillow back at Rebecca. "Well it is hard not to giggle about it. It is funny. You aren't much difference from our baby girls. Maybe Big Sister Melody needs to come over before bedtime and put Baby Rebecca in a diaper." She stops giggling when she saw tears in Rebecca's eyes. "I'm not going to tell anyone about it and I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I was joking. As for me sucking my thumb. It is no big secret. All the girls know about it. Remember we went around the room and told each other a secret? Mine was that I suck my thumb at night and I always have."