LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"We did want to test the goodnites, so that would put it to a good test. I'm glad Amy is sleeping in a separate bedroom though. I don't think I will tell Amy that we might be getting a roomie for her until I am sure we actually are."

Rebecca drinks the second cup of cocoa and then gets up.

"I'm heading to bed now. I hope Amy stays asleep all night. As far as I know, this is her first night in a crib since she was a real baby. She takes naps in a crib at school, but that is only for an hour at the most."

Rebecca goes up to her bedroom and gets in bed.

Mom nods. "Well you might need this incase she doesn't" She takes a baby monitor shaped like a castle. The castle goes in Amy's room and the tower goes in your room. That way if Amy wakes up and needs you. You can hear her."

Mom cleans up the kitchen and makes sure the house is locked up. She turns off the lights and heads to her bedroom.

"Okay, I will keep the tower next to my bed, just in case."

Rebecca puts the tower on her nightstand before getting into bed. She also sets her alarm clock for 6:30 in the morning. She sleeps through the night without hearing a peep coming from the tower. When she wakes up, her goodnite is soaked but her sheets are still dry. She puts on her bathrobe before heading over to Amy's room to see if she is awake."

Mom sees Rebecca coming out of her bedroom as she was heading downstairs to head to the hospital. "How did the goodnites work? Any leaks on your bedding? If so. Put them in the washer and I'll take care of them when I get home."

Amy was mumbling in her sleep and tossing alot. "Leave me alone. I'm not your's anymore. You lost me when you kicked me out of the house. I've got a new family who loves me more than you ever did."

Mom hears Amy though the door. "I thought your little sister is having a bad dream. From what I can hear. She is either dreaming about her mother,grandmother or both."

"No, there wasn't any leaks. However the goodnite is really soaked."

Rebecca undoes her bathrobe and shows her mother the goodnite.

"Yes, it sounds like she is having a bad dream. I better get in there."

Rebecca enters Amy's bedroom and walks over to the crib. She checks Amy's diaper before trying to wake her up.

"Amy, time to wake up. We need to get dressed for school and get some breakfast."

Mom nods. "That is good there wasn't any leaks." She smiles. "Yeah it looks pretty soaked. You might want to change that soon. So it doesn't leak on the floor."

"Yeah you probably should get in there and see what is going on."

Amy bats Rebecca's hand away in her sleep. "Get your hands off of me. I don't belong to you anymore. You put me on the curb like a can of trash."

"I'll change as soon as I wake Amy and get her changed. She comes first."

Rebecca lifts Amy up to a sitting position.

"Wake up, Amy. It's me, Rebecca. It's okay, you are here with me and not at your old home. It's alright, your safe."

Mom nods. "Ok. Breakfast is in the oven. Amy's pancakes and sausage is already cut up for you."

Amy woke up. "Hello Sis. It was scary. My mom came into the house and drug me out the door. She said I was mine forever and I was never going to leave her again. Mom said it doesn't matter than I was kicked out of the house. You and your mom had not legal right to me. Because she is my real mother."

"Okay, thanks. Pancakes and sausages sounds good."

"You don't have to worry. Your mom won't come in and take you. I guess we don't have any legal right to keep you right now, but my mommy is going to work on that. You are staying with us for the rest of your life, if you want. Now mommy has made us breakfast already and it is in the oven keeping warm. First we better get you changed. I'll get you dressed for school after breakfast."

Rebecca helped Amy to lay down, then took off her wet diaper. She cleaned her with baby wipes before putting her in a new diaper then helping her out of bed.

"Come on and let's go get breakfast. Mommy fixed us pancakes and sausage."

"You are welcome. I know how much you love my pancakes. So I decided to make you and Amy breakfast. Since I was here."

"Yes I do. You don't know my mom. If she wants something. She doesn't give up until she gets it and it doesn't matter how many toes she steps on or lives she ruins. Yes I want to stay here for the rest of my life. I have a mommy who loves me. A big sister who is funny and a best friend at school. I had none of that when I lived with my real mom."

Amy walks downstairs with Rebecca. "Do you smell that? I thought it was coming from my room,but it is following us. It smells like one of my wet diapers,but it can't be me. You just changed me and none of my diapers are following us to the kitchen."

Rebecca gives Amy a hug before she starts to lead her downstairs.

She blushes some as she Amy talks about smelling a wet diaper. She opens her bathrobe some and shows Amy her goodnight.

"Mom got me some new goodnites and I had some cocoa before bed. I wanted to see how well these would hold up. I was going to change after I got your breakfast for you."

Amy giggles. "You wear diapers like me? That is so cool. I can't wait to tell Courtney that you wear diapers like we do. Mommy has two girls in diapers." She pouts a little bit. "You got to have cocoa before bed? Why did you come and get me? I like cocoa too." Amy walks on into the kitchen and sets down at the table. "Can I get a highchair to eat out of like I do at school? Little girls like me needs a highchair to eat out of."

"their not diapers. They are goodnites. There is a difference."

"Yes, I think you need a high chair too. We can't have you just in a chair where you might get up and run around during meals. You need to be secured in a high chair where you can see everyone at the table."

Rebecca helps Amy into a chair and gets her breakfast out of the oven. She ties a dishtowel around Amy's neck as a bib and hands her a fork to eat with.

"Do you think you can be a big girl and eat by yourself today? I need to go get cleaned up and changed."

Amy shakes her head. "Only in how they go on. Goodnites, you pull up and down. Diapers fasten with tapes,but they both do the same job. They catch what your body puts out and keeps your clothes dry."

"I wouldn't get up and run around during meals. That would be disrespectful to you and mommy. I'm a good girl and good girls don't do things like that."

Amy nods. "Yes I think so. Does this mean I can feed myself at school to?" She eats her breakfast while Rebecca is gone to get cleaned up and changed. Amy finishes up her breakfast as Rebecca comes back into the kitchen.

"Well, whatever. I think they are different."

"That's good. I'll be right back."

Rebecca goes to the bathroom and takes off here goodnite and cleans herself. She goes to her bedroom and dresses for school then comes out to the dining room. She sees that Amy has finished her breakfast and goes over to the refrigerator. She fixes Amy a bottle of juice and brings it to the table.

"Go ahead and drink your juice while I eat my breakfast, okay?"

Rebecca gets her breakfast out of the oven and starts eating it.

"You might think they are different,but they are the same basic thing. One has tapes and the other goes on like underwear. That is the only thing different about them."

Amy nods. "Ok sis." She drinks her bottle of juice while Rebecca eats her breakfast. Amy gets the hiccups while she was drinking her bottle.

Rebecca finishes her breakfast and hears Amy's hiccups. She smiles and comes over to her.

"How do you usually get rid of your hiccups? Different people have their own remedies. I know if I drink something, like water or tea, it stops mine right away. Let's go get you dressed for school."

Rebecca listens to Amy. She gets the sugar jar and takes out a spoonful and gives it to Amy.

"If it doesn't cure your hiccups, at least it will make you sweeter."

"I guess you can wear your Barbie dress. We are working on uniforms for the babies and toddlers, and it doesn't include Barbie dresses."

Rebecca takes Amy back to her bedroom and gets the dress. She puts it on Amy, along with her socks and shoes. She gives Amy a pat on her bottom.

"Go wait in the living room for me. I will be right there."

"I'm already sweet. If i get any sweeter. I'm going to have a group of bees flying around me."

"Why not? Barbie is very cute. Why can't Courtney and I wear Barbie dresses?

Amy nods and skips down the stairs. Her diaper showed as she went skipping down the stairs. She sets down on the floor and turns on Sesame Street. Amy watches Sesame Street while she drinks her bottle of juice.

"You can never be too sweet."

"Because we want everyone in school dressed the same. Toddlers may wear a different color but their uniforms will be similar to the babies.""

Rebecca goes back to her room and gets her car keys and purse and checks herself in the mirror before walking out to the living room. She picks up the remote and turns off the TV.

"I think mommy is recording your programs on DVR so you can watch them when we get home. We need to get to school now, though. I like to be first in the room if Melody hasn't arrived yet. You can stay in the room until Courtney gets there if you want. Is Eggbert staying here?"

Amy shakes her head. "I don't think every dressing the same is a good idea. Toddlers are different from babies. So we should dress differently. That is the way it is now. The babies wear rompers and Courtney and I wear dresses. You can tell by looking who is which."

She pouts. "Super Grover was about to lift the letter W over his head. He said it weighs alot." Amy shakes her head. "No Eggbert is not staying here. He gets lonely be himself." She runs upstairs and gets him out of her crib. Amy comes back downstairs and takes Rebecca's hand They walk to the car and Amy gets in the backseat so Rebecca can buckle her into her carseat. She watches as cars pass them in their way to school. Amy gets Eggbert and goes into the building with Rebecca. When they round the corner. Amy sees someone setting outside of the nursery door. "Looks like someone got dropped early. Who is she? I don't know she is."

The girl looked up when she heard Amy's voice and Rebecca can see it is Wendy setting there. "I tried to get in,but the door was locked."