LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"I guess that's happened with Eugina. She saw I wasn't afraid of her and got bored and left."

"Yes, and the sooner you get home the sooner you can sleep in your crib and play with your new toys.."

"I'll do my best. Maybe Amy can coax her down. If not I'll try."

Rebecca takes Amy back to the playground. She sees Courtney sitting upstairs. She turns to Amy.

"Go ahead and try to get her to come down. If you don't have any luck, let me know."

"Yeah I guess and I wasn't afraid of her either. She would knock me down and I would get right back up.

Amy nods. "Ok sis." She climbs up inside the playground to where Courtney was setting. "Come on Courtney. It is time to go home. I know you don't want to stop playing and I don't want to either,but the sooner we go home the sooner we can play tomorrow at school. You don't want Rebecca to come up here and get you do you? You know she will spank you when she gets you down. I don't want to see you get a spanking. So come down with me. Before you get into more trouble with your mommy. You have a little sister who looks up to you. If you misbehave and act up. Then she will think it is ok to do it too."

"Maybe that's why she started bothering the girls on the slide then. They seemed afraid of her."

Rebecca listens as Amy talks to Courtney. She actually had no intention of spanking Courtney, only restricting her from using the doll house if she didn't come down right then, but she wasn't going to let Courtney know that. Maybe just the threat of a spanking would get her to come down. At least she hoped so.Rebecca watched to see what Courtney would do.

Amy nods. "Maybe so."

Courtney nods. "I guess I am setting a bad example for my little sister." She looks down at Rebecca. "If I come down. Do you promise you will not spank me for not listening?"

Cassandra looks at Courtney. "If she doesn't. I will. I am not going to put up with you disobeying me."

"It's not up to me right, it's up to your new mommy. I will say if you don't come down here right now that you will be restricted from playing with the dollhouse tomorrow."

"Uh-oh. Did you hear that Courtney? You better come down now before it gets worse."

Courtney looks down. "That is worse than a spanking."

She nods. "Yes I heard that,but I don't want a spanking."

Cassandra looks at Courtney. "I'll tell you what. I'll spare your bottom the spanking this time if you come down now,but if you disobey me again. I will spank you and it doesn't matter who is around."

Courtney nods and climbs down. She exits though the slide and comes over to Cassandra.

'Yes it is, but we need to do something to get you to come out here."

"You better listen to Cassandra. She knows how to handle children that misbehave."

Rebecca watches as Courtney comes out to where they are standing. She lets Cassandra take charge of her.

"Come on Amy. We better get moving. We need to put your new stuff away and then you can play."

Courtney looks at Rebecca. "She might know how to handle children that misbehave,but it is the wrong way of handling it. Maybe you should teach her the right way to do it."

Amy nods. "I'm right behind you sis." She turns and looks at Courtney. "I'll see you tomorrow at school. Behave yourself until then." Amy follows Rebecca and mom out to the car. "Why was Courtney misbehaving for her new mommy? She never does at school? Is it because I wasn't at school today to keep her in line?"

"You don't think I would spank you for misbehaving? that's what I do to the babies in class if I think they need it. It's just that the babies have been good since you arrived."

"I'm not sure why Courtney misbehaved. Maybe she wanted to see what her new mommy would do. Or maybe she was feeling cranky or something. It's hard to tell with toddlers."

Rebecca opened the car door and let Amy get in the back seat. She buckled Amy's seat belt and then got in beside her. Rebecca's mother got in and drove them home.

Courtney shakes her head. "No that isn't what I meant. You was going to ground me from the dollhouse. Mommy was going straight to spanking. She went to the spanking card right off the bat. You work your way up to it."

Amy shakes her head. "Toddlers are not hard to figure out. We have to test our boundaries to see how far we can go because our bottom gets sore and put into the corner."

Amy puts her thumb in her mouth and sucks on it as they head home. She falls asleep with her thumb in her mouth. Amy feels herself being picked up and carried into the house as she sleeps.

"Yes, but we are not at school. If you had pulled this stunt at school, I would have put you over my lap first."

"Yes, toddlers are either spending a lot of time in time out or they spend a lot of time with sore bottoms. It seems like they wouldn't push the boundaries like that."

When they get home, Rebecca takes Amy into her bedroom and gets her undressed except for her diaper. She slips a cute tee shirt on her and lays her in the crib for a nap. Rebecca leaves the room and goes to her own bedroom.

"I thought you said you would ground me from the dollhouse? Was that a lie? Melody is not going to like that you lied to me. I thought you was truthworthy,but I guess I was wrong Pinocchio."

"We have to. So we know how much we can get away with."

Mom comes in with Rebecca's new Goodnites. "Do you want to try one now or wait until bedtime?"

"I didn't lie. The rules are different when you aren't in school. You aren't my charge when you leave school anymore, you are Cassandra's responsibility. I threatened you with grounding from the dollhouse because I knew I couldn't spank you here."

"Even if they get their bottoms blistered everyday?"

"I guess I can try one now. Do you want me to come out with one on so you can check the fit?"

"I didn't mean for it to appear underhanded. I'm sorry you took it that way and I apologize."

Rebecca looks at her mother, then rolls her eyes. She pulls her dress up and takes off her panties. She takes the goodnite and slips it on pulling it up to cover her bottom. She runs her hand over it.

"This is definitely thicker than the ones I have been wearing. Maybe I should just change into my pajamas since I am not planning on going anywhere else tonight."

"You are forgiven Rebecca."

Mom smiles. "Don't roll your eyes at me. I'm your mother and I have a right to see you in your pajamas." She runs her hand along the front and back of it. "Yup they are definitely thicker then the ones you normally wear. Hopefully they will keep your bed dry. If they don't. The only thing left is wearing a diaper to bed. Go ahead and put on your pajamas. Would you like some cocoa?"

"The pajamas I wasn't worried about. It's being naked in front of you. I guess that comes with the territory though. Okay, I will put on my pajamas. I would like cocoa, please. Do you want me to wake Amy up so she can have some too, or just let her sleep?"

"Why does being naked in front of me worry you? It isn't like I haven't seen it all before when I changed your diapers. The only difference is everything is bigger now." Mom shakes her head. "No just let her sleep. She played herself out." She heads downstairs to fix the cocoa. Mom hands Rebecca a mug when she comes into the kitchen. "Does Courtney act like she did at school the way she did at McDonalds? If so that girl needs her bottom blistered."

"Yes, and I know it hasn't been all that long since you changed my diapers, but I am a teenager now."

Rebecca puts on a pajama shirt and goes downstairs. She takes a seat and starts drinking her cocoa.

"Actually no. She has never acted up at school. Other than going to her classes, she plays with a dollhouse we have at the classroom. I don't now why she was acting up. It's a mystery to me."

Mom smiles. "If those new goodnites don't work. We might have gone full circle with me changing your diapers again."

"Not to stick my nose into your business,but are you sure placing Courtney with Cassandra is a good fit? I mean it is up to you,but the two of them could be oil and water. They don't mix well when put together. Maybe you should set Courtney down and have a chat with her about why she is acting out. It could be just simple toddler behavior or part of a bigger problem."

"I'm not sure about anything. I just thought Cassandra would make a good mother for Courtney. Maybe I was wrong. I guess I can talk to her tomorrow sometime. I might have to look for a new mother for Courtney."

"Maybe she would be and maybe not. Before a child is adopted by a couple. The agent goes to the house and looks it over. Interviews the people,their neighbors. Everyone who knows them. So the agent can get a well rounded picture of the family." Mom looks at the stairs in the livingroom and then back at Rebecca. "Well I know we have one to look after,but Amy's nursery is big enough for another person and I can get another metal crib."

Rebecca smiles as her mother suggests they bring Courtney into the house.

"Really mom? I thought about doing that but I was afraid it would be too much work with two toddler's in the house. I'll talk it over with Courtney and Cassandra in the morning and see about having her move into Amy's room."

Mom nods. "Yes really. Well there is two of us so the work should not be that much. We can split the work. I mean it is no harder to have two than one. As long as you are well prepared. Well do what you think is best. If you need another crib. Call me around lunchtime and I'll call the supply nurse to get another one of the metal cribs sent to the house."