LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"You are right. Boys would look weird in rompers. We will get them shortalls and put snaps down the inside of the crotch along with a cute tee shirt and diaper underneath. Do you think we can manage a couple of boys with the big sister's we have now, or should we start looking for at least one more? I assume you would want one of the boys to baby for yourself. All the rules would stay the same, like making sure they wet their diapers a lot, feeding them a lot of bottles through the day and undressing them down to their diapers at lunch time."

Melody nods. "Yeah I think shortalls and t shirts would look better. Maybe we can get some with boys things on them. Like fire truck,cars,footballs. You know things boys would like." She thinks for a moment. "I think we need at least one more. I don't know if our current big sisters would be interested in have a baby boy to take care of also. We might have to get a second set of big sisters to handle the baby boys." Melody giggles. Of course. I want the trurp who smacked me on the bottom. He needs to learn some manners and I'm just the one to do it. One thing though. We are going to have to either set up a separate nursery for the baby boys or separate times for them to be there. I see problems coming up if the baby boys and girls are in there together."

"How would you like a promotion to being my cheif assistant? you can be in charge of the boys while I take care of the girls. You could get a couple of big sisters to help you with the boys if you want. As for the arrangements, all we would really need is a seperate area for boys and girls to be changed. I don't think it would be a bad thing to have them around in their diapers and tee shirts together. Of course the big sister's would have to keep an eye on the situation at all times."

"How about making up a list of things we will need for the boys. We will need to get some more diapers, shortalls, tee shirts and whatever else you might want for them. Maybe a few more baby bottles, pacifiers and whatever."

Melody nods. "I like that. Chief assistant. It has a nice ring to it. I like the idea of being in charge of the boys. They need some looking after. They are clueless and very immature. They don't think with their brain,but with what we are going to be putting in diapers." She laughs. "I'm ahead of you on that." Melody reaches into her purse and take out a piece of paper. I started this list when that boy smacked me across the bottom. If we get 6 boys like we do girls. We are going to need 6 more cribs and highchairs. Oh another thing. You was talking about at school about starting a toddler girls class. Would they be needing cribs and highchairs too or are you going to get them cots and let them eat at the table?"

"I'm glad you like it. You deserve it. You've worked harder with the babies than anyone else. Okay, we can get the cribs and high chairs from the same baby store that we got the others at. They will deliver to the school. I don't think we need to worry about anyone questioning why we are getting more cribs and highchairs. I have a feeling that boy is going to know what it feels like to have his bottom swatted. we also need baby boy bibs and more baby food. We also need a privacy screen to put around one or two of the changing tables. Or just change the boys at different times than the girls."

"Who do you think we should get for big sisters for the boys? Do you have any suggestions there? I think with toddler girls we will need high chairs and tables, depending on how neat they are. Toddler beds would probably work. We'll have some delivered with the cribs for the boys. We will need even more big sisters for the toddler girls. Unless the girls who are taking care of the baby girls can handle the toddlers as well."

Melody nods. "Yes I do deserve it. I do work harder than the other big sisters. That is why Courtney worries me. She is too nosy and if she is up to something. Then it could spell big trouble for us and our ruling the school." She shakes her head. "No they are too afraid of us to question anything we do. We could have the babies walking around in t shirts and their diapers all day and no one would say anything to us about it." Melody nods. "Yes he is. Right before he is put into a diaper for a really long time Yeah a privacy screen would probably be a good idea. Either that or we are going to have to set up a separate room to change them." She shakes her head. "No I don't have any suggestions on who we should get as big sisters. We might have to strong arm some girls into being big sisters to the baby boys." Melody shrugs. "We will have to see about that. They might be able to take care of a toddler girl as well as their baby girl. Most moms have to deal with two or more at the same time. It might be good practice for them for later in life."

"Okay, we will have to keep an eye on Courtney and see what she is doing. We can use that fear to get the girls to be big sisters for the boys, as well as the toddler girls. I'd like to get started on both the baby boys and the toddler girls as soon as possible, so maybe we can get the big sisters we have now looking for good candidates for the toddler girls? I want them to be meek like the babies are so they aren't fighting us all the time. It's alright if they throw a tantrum once in a while though. After all, isn't that what toddlers do?" Rebecca laughs.

"Walmart is open all night, so I think we should make a list of things we can pick up from there, and then call the baby supply store to order six more cribs and six toddler beds, about nine more high chairs and a couple of toddler tables. Of course if we see any of this that we like at walmart, we can always get them tonight instead."

Rebecca starts writing things down on a piece of paper.

Melody nods. "If she gets too close. We might have to make her one of our little ones to keep her out of trouble and from spilling the beans about what we are doing." She nods. "Yeah fear works so good for us. That would be a good idea. Get our current big sisters to look for good candidates for toddler girls. I don't know of any meek girls in the school. What about the grand daughter of the lady who got to pretend to be the teacher when Courtney was in the room. She might be cute running around in a jumper with a diaper underneath. I don't think she is meek like you want,but she might work out ok." Melody shakes her head. "I've been to the baby section at Walmart. They don't have teen sized cribs,highchairs or toddler tables. The rest we might be able to get at Walmart." She puts her shoes back on and waits on Rebecca to get ready to go.

"I think Courtney would look cute as a toddler girl in her little jumper and diaper with her hair up in pigtails. Yes, I think Mrs. Gaston would do nicely as a toddler girl. We told her we would delete all of our files on her granddaughter and not make her a baby, but I never promised she wouldn't become a toddler." Rebecca said with a smile.

"I meant someone who is shy more than being meek. I meant not having a lot of friends, similar to what we have for the babies. Your right, we won't get the teen sized furniture at Walmart. we can get more diapers and clothes and other things there though."

Rebecca put on her shoes and grabs her purse before she walks out to the living room.

"How about we take your car?"

Melody nods. "Yes I think so too. She looked really cute when she came back to the nursery with her pullup showing out the top of her shorts. She didn't looks so much like a big girl anymore,but more like a slightly younger one." She laughs. "Very sneaky Rebecca. You are right though. You never said anything about her being a toddler. You just said a baby. We will have to look around and see what we can find. I don't know any girls at the school outside of Courtney who doesn't have alot of friends." Melody takes her car keys out and walks to the door. "Ok we'll take my car." She goes outside and turns off the car alarm. Melody gets in and waits on Rebecca to get in. Once she does. Melody backs out of the driveway and drives to Walmart. She parks and gets out. Melody walks to the front door with Rebecca and goes inside. As they was walking around. Melody sees Wendy with her mother. "Look over there. It is Wendy."

Rebecca nods and laughs when Melody talks.

Rebecca gets out of the car and walks up to the sidewalk in front of Walmart. Rebecca sees Wendy at the same time as Melody does. Rebecca walks over to Wendy is standing.

"Hi Wendy. It's nice to see you outside of school." Rebecca makes sure that Wendy's mother isn't looking and pats her on the bottom.

Wendy jumps when Rebecca spoke to her. "Oh hi Rebecca. Yeah it is nice to see you too. I didn't expect to see you here." She hugs Melody and whispers into her ear. "Hello big sister." Wendy looks at Rebecca when she pats her bottom because she knew Rebecca felt there was no padding under her clothes.

Rebecca gives Wendy a questioning look when she discovers that Wendy isn't diapered. She remembered giving the girls orders not to take their diapers off until they got up in the morning unless they were really wet. She leans over and whispers in Wendy's ear.

"Where is your diaper at, Wendy? Do you want a spanking when you get to my room tomorrow morning?"

Wendy looks at Rebecca. "I took it off. Mom was getting too nosy about where the sound was coming from and I was afraid she was going to find out about it and punish me by taking away my TV and my laptop. It is hard to disguise the sound of a diaper crinkling under your clothes."

"Maybe you could wear your panties over your diaper to quiet it down? I don't know. See you in school tomorrow."

Rebecca gave Wendy a kiss on the cheek.

Rebecca started walking back through the store with Melody.

"Where do you want to go first? pick up some more diapers or maybe some clothes for your baby boys?"

Wendy nods. "Maybe I could try that. I don't want my mom to find out about me wearing diapers. It would be really embarrassing for me and I don't know how mom would react if she found out. Ok I'll see you at school tomorrow."

Melody thinks. "I think we should start with the diapers for the baby boys. Until we know who our babies are going to be. I don't think we are going to be able to buy the clothes and put the childish decals on them." She picks up some packages of blue diapers. "I didn't know they make diapers for the separate genders. Maybe we should look into getting pink diapers for our baby girls. Speaking of baby girls. What did Wendy have to say?"

Rebecca smiles when she sees the blue diapers that Melody picks up.

"Yes, the girls definitely need pink diapers, as well as the toddler girls. They will look so cute with pink diapers sticking out from under their jumpers or dresses. You know who at least one of the boys is going to be. Do you know what size he would wear?"

"I noticed that Wendy wasn't wearing a diaper like I told the girls to do. She said her mom would have noticed and I said that maybe wearing wearing her panties over her diaper would help keep the noise down. I think she is going to look cute in pink diapers."

Rebecca puts a couple packages of the pink diapers in the cart.

Melody nods. "Yes I think both group of girls need pink diapers. You are right. They would look cute with pink diapers sticking out from under their jumpers or dresses and pink diapers sticking out from under the babys' rompers." She shakes her head. "Not really. He is about average size and weight." Melody looks at Rebecca. "That is not good. Wendy and the other babies know they are suppose to wear their diapers all the time. She disobeyed you. You should punish her tomorrow at school as a example to the others that they are to do as we say. Because they never know where you or us big sisters are going to show up at."

"Well if you are planning on having a baby boy tomorrow, then you should pick up a shortall or other outfit for him to wear. He would look pretty silly running around in just a tee shirt and diaper, although he probably deserves an outfit like that."

Rebecca listens to Melody.

"Yes, you are right. Do you think I should spank her in front of all the girls so that they will realize I mean business when I tell them to do something or should I spank her in private?"

Melody nods. "Yeah I know I should." She looks at the clothes and picks up a red Onsie with Lightning McQueen on the front. "What do you think of this? Does this look cute enough for a baby boy to wear? He probably wouldn't look anymore silly wearing a t shirt and a diaper than he does in the clothes he wears now. He thinks he is some rap artist,but to me. He is will soon be a crap artist." Melody thinks for a moment. "I think it should be in front of all the girls. That way they will know what will happen to them if they don't do what we tell them."

Rebecca smiles and nods when Melody shows her the onesie. "I think it is adorable. No one is going to mistake him for a big boy when he is wearing his cute little onesie. Especially if the diaper sticks out the leg opening."

"Yes you are right. That will show the other girls what happens to babies that don't do as we say. It looks like tomorrow is going to be a spanking day for sure if you get your baby boy and I get the toddler girl in class. That reminds me I need to pick up a cute dress and some sippy cups for my toddler girl. Maybe even a cute pink bib as well."

Melody laughs. "No they won't. Not that he was a big boy in the first place. If he was. He would have more respect for females. Not treat them like they are trophies to collect. He is going to find out this is one trophy he isn't going to add to his mantle." She nods. "Yes it will. I can't help to feel bad for Wendy though. She is a pleaser. Wendy will do whatever you tell her so you will be pleased with her. I'm not saying. I'm changing my mind about us having baby girls at school,but do you think we are causing the girls stress. Think about it. We want the girls to wear diapers all the time,but that means they run a greater chance of getting caught. Maybe Wendy's fears are not without merit. If they do get caught. Their parents might react negative." Melody starts to walk with Rebecca to where the toddler clothes was at. "You don't think that is why Courtney shoewed up do you? One of the parents found their daughter in a diaper and called the school board and they sent Courtney to investigate the school and find out what is going on."

Rebecca giggles. "Maybe you should have some girls fuss over him, pat his bottom and tell him what a cute baby he is. I don't know, maybe he would like that."

Rebecca walks with Melody to the toddler department. She looks over the dresses and picks out a couple. One is pink with a white bib collar and white lace border around the hem. The other one is purple with a Disney Princess on the front. She shows them to Melody.

"What do you think? Do you think one of these will do for Mrs. Gaston's granddaughter? They both look short enough to show off her cute pink diaper underneath."

Rebecca listens to Melody.

"So you think I shouldn't punish Wendy and just keep the diapers here at school? I don't know why Courtney is at school. It's possible someone ratted us out."

Melody laughs. "Maybe I should. That is if I can get him into a diaper and the onise in the first place. I don't know if I am going to have trouble with him or not. Boys are more strong willed than girls are. So they aren't as easy to scare into submission like girls are." She looks at both dresses. "They are both cute and both will show off the diapers. If you want to see how they will look. I can model them for you. We are about the same size." Melody shrugs. "I don't really know. This is a new area for us. So we are going to have to play it by ear."

"I'm sure you could do it, Melody. You have a very forceful personality. No, I don't need you to model the dresses. Just let me try them up against you."

Rebecca tries the dresses up against Melody and sees they come just below her waist.

"I think they both are a perfect length. I think I will get them both. that way if one is dirty, she can wear the other one. What is Mrs. Gaston's granddaughter's name? I forget."

"Yeah, we have a lot to think about now and how it will affect our little operation."