LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

Yeah after my parents died in a car accident. That sounds like a workable idea. My aunt had to go out of town and I can't stay home alone. I don't know about staying with one of the other mothers as a toddler for the rest of the year. I don't know any of them well enough to stay with them. Your mom is already taking care of Amy. I wouldn't want to overwork her by taking care of two toddlers.

"I don't,but one of the other mothers' family owns the Independent Bugle downtown, I'm sure she could get the editor to print the story for Courtney. I heard her say she wrote the story and they wouldn't print it. So she printed her story in the school paper and you would try and get more people to read it."

"Well, you have to stay somewhere since you can't live by yourself. Do you want me to ask my mommy what she thinks? I won't tell her how old you are or anything. If not, do you have any ideas?"

"Really? Well I think it is a good idea, but let's wait for Courtney to wake up from her nap so we can ask her. It's her story and I will let her make the decision."

"Yeah you are right. I have to stay someone since I can't live by myself. It wouldn't look right with me being a toddler and living by myself." Courtney shakes her head. "No I don't have any ideas. If I hadn't painted myself into a corner so to speak. Then I could find a way to wiggle out of this,but I can't see any way out and keep my cover intact for the rest of the school year. Over the summer, I can figure out what I am going to do. I don't know why,but high school is harder the second time around.

No problem. I need to get back to the office. You can call me with Courtney's decision. If she wants to. I'll get in touch with the other mother and tell her that one of the students wants to publish a story in the newspaper."

"Don't worry about right now. We will get something worked out. All the other mother's offered to take Amy, so maybe that's something we can do. Move Amy over to one of the other mother's house's and let you stay with us. If that doesn't work out, we will come up with something that will work."

"Okay, I'll talk with Courtney and find out if that's what she wants to do, then give you a call if she wants to do that. Like I said, it seems like a very nice offer."

"I'm not worried about it. I know we will get something worked out. You haven't let me down yet and I doubt you would. You aren't that type of person. So I'm sure we can figure something out for me."

Cassandra nods. "Ok. Call me when she decides what she wants to do" She hugs Rebeeca. "Thank you for letting me relive a part of my life that I thought was in the past and gone."

Rebecca gave Cassie a hug.

"I'm glad I was able to help. I would say you are welcome back anytime, but I have a feeling this was a one time thing. Any more reliving will have to be done through Kelly. I have a feeling Kelly is going to be pampered both at home and school."

Rebecca walks Cassie to the door and watches as she leaves. She comes back in the room and smiles at how cute the babies and Courtney look sleeping in their cribs. She walked among the cribs and found the one containing Kelly. She took a good look at the girl. She was not a pretty girl. In fact, she looked homely, with a big nose and large lips. Kelly was gently nursing her thumb. She guessed this was the reason Kelly had accepted the baby life so well. Rebecca gently stroked Kelly's cheek.

"So who's your mommy's baby girl then? I bet you can't wait to be in full time diapers again, can you?" Rebecca cooed almost under her breath.

Rebecca frowned a bit when Cassie said it would up to Kelly if she wanted to be treated like a baby at home.

"Babies don't have a choice. Kelly needs structure in her life, which means being a full time baby. I don't want her confused by being treated like a baby at school and then a teen at home. If Kelly know she will be treated the same at home as at school, it will make her feel better."

Rebecca looked at her watch and saw there was only about twenty minutes left of lunch time. She went over to Courtney's crib and lowered the side. She gave Courtney a kiss on the cheek.

"Time to wake up, sleepyhead. You want to play with the dollhouse before going to your next class, don't you?"

"Yes I know babies don't have a choice,but I want it to her decision. I don't want to force her into being a baby like I was at school. It killed my self esteem for a long time after I got out of school."

Courtney wakes up. "I'm not a sleepy head. I'm Sleeping Beauty. Yes I want to play a little bit before I have to go back to class." She gets out of her crib and goes over to the dollhouse. Courtney plays until it was time to go back to class.

"Okay. I have a feeling she wants you to baby her though."

Rebecca comes over and watches as Courtney plays with the doll house. She lets the other big sisters get their babies out of the crib. When it was about five minutes until time to go the next class, Rebecca fixed Courtney a sippy cup with pediasure in it and then came over to her.

"Sorry honey, but it's time for next class. I hope it's not Mrs. Grainger."

"Ok I'll talk to her about it and see what she wants me to do. I would love to have my little girl back,but I'm not going to force her into it. Just because I miss my little girl."

Courtney pouts. "I don't want to go to class. It is Mrs. Grainger and she is probably not going to be nice to me. I wish something could be done about her. I would like to see her kicked out of the school and watch her bounce across the sidewalk like a stone on water."

"I will ask Kelly in the morning what her decision was. I want to know how many babies we will need to change before they leave school."

"I wish we could fire her too. I don't like the way she treats any of you. Would you like for me to stay in class with you? I don't care what Mrs. Grainger says."

Rebecca listens to Courtney and gives her a hug.

"That's my girl. Lets get going, okay?"

Rebecca takes Courtney's hand and walks her through the halls until they reach Mrs. Grainger's room. She opens the door and leads Courtney over to her desk. After Courtney sits down, she sets the sippy cup down on the table. She gives Courtney a kiss and then walks over to the door.

"Yes I am Big Sister. Yeah let's get them over. The sooner I go the sooner the class will be over."

Mrs. Grainger looks at Rebecca as she comes into the room. "You are still here? I thought you would have been kicked out of school and that room of your's shut down."

Rebecca turned and walked over to the teacher's desk and put her hands on the desk, her face about five inches in front of Mrs. Graingers.

"Well the big bad wolf huffed and puffed, but we are still standing strong. Did you see the story that appeared on campus today? You and your daughter will never shut us down. And don't think you are going to get your hands on your granddaughter ever again either. She is in a safe place now. If you try anything I will get the police involved and you will be spending your retirement years behind bars. That isn't a threat, that's a promise. We are keeping our eyes on you."

"You might be standing for now,but you won't be doing that for long. My daughter will force the principal to shut you down and there is nothing you can do to stop it. As for Amy. We will get her back. She can't run away and stay gone. If you do not turn her over to me or my daughter. We will have you and whoever is keeping her arrested for kidnapping. You keep making threats and you will not be in this school anymore. You will be kicked out and not allowed to come back again."

"Your daughter? You meant the pitiful excuse for a human being that punished a toddler for wetting her diaper by sticking her in a closet? The person that denied Amy a childhood? The person who tossed Amy out of her house just last night? I don't think she will try anything, because if she does, I will call the police and get her arrested for child abuse and child neglect. You could be brought up on accessory charges in helping your daughter carry out her plans. Not to mention inciting a riot here at school."

"My daughter never did that. There is nothing wrong with denying Amy a childhood. She needs to get out of that stupid child stage. So she can become a responsible person. She didn't throw Amy out last night. The two of them had a fight and Amy left the house. My daughter wouldn't throw out her only daughter. You have no proof to back that up or you would have called the police. I did not incite a riot. I just encouraged the students to take back their school from freaks like you and Melody."

"I See. So you are in denial as well. Your daughter most definitely did those things, and probably others. Call it what you will, but Amy wasn't allowed to live at home anymore. Is Amy's word not enough proof? Why are you mincing words? Encouraging the students to break the rules by attacking the babies is inciting a riot. Now I have your confession that you did it too, and I have plenty of witnesses."

Rebecca felt her blood pressure rising.

"I'm not in denial. You say my daughter did that,but you have no proof other then Amy who has a wild imagination and makes up things to make herself look like the victim. Now you are putting words in my mouth. I never told them to break the rules. I told them. They should take back their school. How they do it is on them." Mrs. Grainger smiles. "I have you on tape threating me. As for witness. Do you really think anyone in the class is going to back you up other than Courtney? No one in the school likes you or your babies. So I wouldn't count on them to be on your side."

Rebecca shook her head.

"I feel sorry for Amy. She is supposed to have a grandmother who loves her and believes in her. Instead Amy gets a grandmother who always sides with her own daughter instead of her grand daughter. What is it going to take to make you believe that Amy was being abused at home? Broken bones?"

"Don't stand there and tell me that I do not love Amy. I love her so much. I'm trying to get her away from you and Melody and close down your little group. I don't always side with my daughter. If I saw any signs of abuse. Then I would be the first to call child services and report my daughter,but I haven't seen any kind of abuse or any bruises on her body that would support your claim of abuse."

"What are we doing that is so wrong? We are giving the girls a place to belong. None of the girls fit in with the rest of the students. We gave them somewhere they could feel good about themselves. Who cares that our methods are a little peculiar?"

"There are more kinds of abuse than physical. Amy has been abused mentally for years. Maybe if her mother had accepted her need to be a child Amy wouldn't want to be babied now. We aren't doing anything against Amy's will."

"What you are doing that is wrong is you are treating high school students like babies. That is wrong. They need to be treated and dressed like normal students. Because if they aren't. They will not know how to deal with the real world. Do you think a CEO of a business is going to put up with one of your students coming to work dressed like a baby and drinking from a bottle? They are going to be laughed at and made fun of by everyone else."

"I've never seen her mentally abused by her mother or her daughter. The only one I see abusing her mentally is you. By making her be your baby to get back at me for not excusing Courtney's tardiness. We have rules in this class and you think you can break them because it happened to one of your special girls. So everything that happened is your fault. Because you think you are above the rules in the school. You are missing one major point. Amy is a minor. So it doesn't matter what she wants. It is up to her parents to decide what is best for her. Not you and your little group."