LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Okay, thanks mom."

Rebecca sees Amy sitting in the window waving at her and she waves back.

She notices that there is something in the air at school as she pulls up into a parking space. She gets out and walks to the nursery. She is surprised to see it totally empty, except for Melody. She sighs when Melody tells her the bad news.

"Amy told me this might happen. Looks like we will running with just toddler's at least for awhile. Amy decided to stay home with my mom after what she went through last night. Poor girl. she woke up with a bad dream."

"Yes, I noticed them reading something. I wonder where they got it from. Maybe I should go check it out."

Rebecca watches the big sisters come in the room without their baby counterparts.

"Does any of you feel like being diapered today so we can have someone to take care of?" Rebecca giggled.

"You are welcome sweetie."

"It looks like we have one toddler for everyone to look after today. What kind of bad dream was it? After what you told me last night. I wouldn't blame her for staying home today."

"Maybe you should check it out. Incase it is something bad related to us. We need to know what is going on." None of the big sisters wanted to be diapered today.

One of the big sisters looks at Rebecca. "Have you seen this? These are all over the school and every student has one and is reading it." She hands it to Rebecca. She sees it is the same story as Courtney wrote yesterday. "Someone wrote a story about us."

Courtney walks into the nursery with a box of wipes. "Here you go Melody. The teacher said if we need anything else. To let her know." She looks around the room. "Am I the only one here today? Well that is going to be no fun."

"Yes, today we only have one toddler to take care of. It was more of a recollection than a dream. She remembered when she was 2 or 3 and what her mother used to do to her when she wet her diapers. She would spank her and stick her in the closet in her wet diaper."

Rebecca looks at the story that Courtney had written and knew what it was right away. She nodded her head and looked up as Courtney entered the room.

"Courtney, Amy isn't here because something happened last night. After you left she decided to wear her toddler clothes and diaper home. When she got home, her mother discovered what she was wearing and threw her out of her house. I had given Amy my home address in case she had ever needed me, and she was there shortly after I got home. My mom and I are going to take care of her for now."

Melody shakes her head. "That is terrible. People like her doesn't deserve to have a sweet girl like Amy. It's a good thing that you and your mom are taking care of her now. That way her mother can't hurt her again.

Courtney starts to cry as she listens to Rebecca tell her what happened to Amy. She ran out of the room and goes down to the library. Courtney finds a empty corner and hides it in.

Before Rebecca can go see about Courtney. There was a knock on the door. One of the big sisters opens the door. "Rebecca,Melody come here. You have got to see this. At the door was the mothers of the babies. Each of the girls had a noticable bulge under their clothes. meaning they was all diapered.

One of the mothers step forward. "Sorry our daughters are late. We had a meeting this morning about your letter to decide what we was going to do about it. We decided to do like you asked us too. We put them in diapers."

Rebecca nods in agreement with Melody.

She notices Courtney start crying and reaches out to comfort her. Courtney runs out of the room before she could stop her. Rebecca starts to go after her when there is a knock at the door. She sees one of the big sisters open the door. Rebecca walks over to the door when she is told to come. She smiles and steps aside to let the babies come in.

"That's great! so does that mean our babies are going to be diapered all the time now? Do you parents have time to come in and look around the nursery? I think the big sisters need to take the babies to class, but you are welcome to stay and ask questions if you would like. Sisters, make sure your babies all have bottles before taking them to class."

Yes they are going to be diapered all the time from now own. We talked about it and we all agreed we missed the time when they was little and depended on us for everything. We each talked to our girls last night about what does on here. They told us how much they love being here and how much they loved being in diapers." The moms nods. "Yes we have time to come in and look around the nursery." The mom gives their daughters hugs and pats on their diapered bottoms. They walk into the nursery while the big sisters took care of the babies. They look around as Rebecca shows them around the nursery.

Rebecca smiled and felt happy inside. She led the mothers on a tour of the nursery. She showed them the changing area, the nap area, the play area, the high chairs the babies ate their lunch in, the closet where the girls rompers were kept and the warmer for the baby bottles. The only place she didn't show them was Melody's office.

"Okay, now that you have had a look around, I can take any questions you have."

One of the moms nods. "Yes are the rompers what our daughters wear at school? They don't look very good. I mean can they wear other clothes to school besides those rompers?"

Another mom nods. "Yeah those rompers are kind of ugly looking. Who does those dresses belong to?"

A third mom speaks up. "What is our daughter's day like at school?"

Rebecca listens as first one mother asks a question, then another one and finally a third one. Rebecca held up her hand.

"One at a time, please. Yes those are the rompers your babies wear while at school. What is wrong with them? I thought they were cute? can you suggest something better?"

"Those dresses belong to our toddlers. One of them is not in school today, and the other one is somewhere on campus, but I am not sure where right now."

"Okay, I will take you through a day for your babies. When they arrive at school, they are changed into rompers and given a bottle with pediasure in it. this is to ensure that their diaper will be wet. They are taken to class, and watched over by their big sisters. At lunch they come back here, where they are fed lunch in their high chairs. then they are put down for a nap. They go to the afternoon classes and come back here to get changed and dressed for home. Of course they get a fresh bottle with every class."

The mother nods. "They are ugly and plain looking. Yes I can suggest something better. Denim jumper or overall. They are cuter and look more childish than the rompers.

Melody cuts in. Our other toddler is on her way to class. I sent her off with one of the other big sisters because her big sister is here answering your questions in the nursery.

"Would it be easier for you. if the girls came already dressed for school. Why do you give them pediasure instead of real milk or formula? Do they get other things to drink like juice or water. Do they come here between every class or just in the morning,at lunchtime and when school is over? Do you feed them the same food the other students eat or are they fed food a baby would eat?"

One of the mothers raise her hand. "Do they get playtime sometime during the day? Every child needs time to get away and just have fun."

Melody leans over and whispers in Rebecca's ear. "Was you expecting this many questions from the mothers?"

"Maybe so, but only with snaps in the crotch. and with appliques like teddy bears or baby ducks on them. Then I would agree."

Rebecca gives Melody a funny look then nods.

"I must have missed them. I'm glad Melody is here."

"As long as they are dressed like babies, yes, it would be easier. Also I don't want to deal with goth babies or anything like that. We give them pediasure because that is what I decided to give them. It would probably be more babyish for them to drink formula, so I will probably switch them over to that. are you going to be giving your babies formula at home as well? We give them juice with their lunch so they have a little variety."

"The big sister's don't carry extra bottles with them, so they have to come back here to get a new one. Also if a baby has a soaked diaper, they are changed between classes. We don't like to change the girls too often though. we give them baby food of course. their little tummies can't digest the big girl food that the rest of the students eat, can they? Toddlers get to eat toddler food though."

"If the girls wake up from their naps early enough we let them go over and play. the dollhouse is mainly for our toddler's use."

Rebecca nods.

"It's okay though. the more they know about our group, the better it will be for us, I think."

"What about velcro instead of snaps? Would that be ok too."

"We would put up with that kind of thing either. Babies should not dress in anything except for childish clothes except at halloween. No probably milk. It will be better for their bodies and their bone development.

Their tummies does pretty good digesting big girl food at home and when we go out. Do you want them to eat baby food at home too? They might not like giving up their favorite foods to eat baby food. I know you run the nursery here. Do you have a nursery in the middle school too for the students there? If not. Are you going to have one there?"

"I hope so. So far it is going better than I thought it was going to. I figured we was going to get cut down and berated for what we was doing to their daughters. The mothers seems to be open to the idea if their daughters being babies again."

Rebecca thinks for a minute. "Velcro would be alright I guess. As long as their coveralls could be opened at the crotch for easier changes. Okay, I will consider giving them milk."

"You don't have to give them just baby food. Maybe a jar of strained peas along with whatever they usually eat. Or for dessert, strained banana's or peaches or something from the baby aisle. Don't forget to have them wear bibs when they eat. Babies tend to get messy and if want to keep their clothes clean, then a bib is a must."

"We don't currently have a group over at the middle school, but Melody and I have been discussing branching out. Do any of you have daughters in the middle school that you wouldn't mind being part of the group?"

"Yes, they do seem open, don't they?"

Rebecca looks at the mothers. "Are there any more questions? If not, I have a few for you, if you don't mind answering them."

"It should work the same for them. I saw some overalls in Osh Gosh for kids that had velcro up one leg and down the other."

"Well it isn't just babies who tend to get messy when they eat." Some of the other mothers agree with that statement.

Some of the mothers raise their hands when Rebecca ask if any of them had daughters in the middle school that they didn't mind being part of the group. "At least if they are part of a group like this. We wouldn't have to worry about this getting into things they shouldn't as teenagers."

"Ask away. What do you want to know?"

"No it isn't just babies who get messy when they eat. I don't know why parents stop putting bibs on their children because they think they are too old for one."

"Okay, I want you to write down the full names of your middle school daughters and give them to me so we know who to start our group with. If you give me your email addresses and/or your phone numbers, I can let you know when to start sending your daughters to school in diapers. Maybe you can start diapering them at home now, so they get used to wearing them, and so it will eliminate any teasing by the younger sisters of their older baby sister. By the way, we were thinking of starting a boys division, so if any of you have a son you think would be good for our program let us know. We would keep the changing area's seperate so they boys couldn't see the girls getting their diapered changed, and the girls couldn't see the boys being changed. While they are babies, they are also teenagers and I don't think it would be a good idea."

"Thank you. Okay for my first question, how many of your daughters were late to potty train? I mean during the daytime? Were any of the girls still diapered when they were old enough for school? Second question is was your daughter a bedwetter? I don't mean as a 4 or 5 year old. I mean were they still wetting at night when they were old enough to go on sleepover's or to camp during the summer? How did you handle that? Do the girls still have their father's around?"

Rebecca stopped and waited for the mother's to reply.

"It is because society says they are too old to wear a bib when they eat."

Melody passes out notebook paper and pens. So the mothers could write down the information. The mothers with middle school students write down their names. One of the mothers looks at Rebecca. "If we diaper them now. How are you going to handle changing them if you haven't got the nursery over there open?""

Half the room raised their hand on the first question. One raised her hand for the second question. "She was,but she stopped last year. I used a plastic sheet,limit her fluids,set an alarm clock and she wore protection at night." All the moms raise their hands for the last question. "Maybe we should have either weekly or monthly progress report on how things are going in the nursery and any problems that are going to or are effecting our daughters. What is going on in here. My daughter said something about the nursery was going to close? Why are you closing the nursery?"

"Who makes the rules up for society? I think if they are still making messes at 10 years of age, then they should still be wearing a bib. They are your children and don't belong to society. If someone makes a rude comment, ignore them or put them in their place."

Rebecca watches as the mothers leave the information she wants.

"I didn't mean send them to school in diapers right now. Just around the house. Let them feel the diapers on themselves. I will try to set up a nursery over at the middle school in the next couple of weeks.

Rebecca nodded as the women answered her questions.

"Was your daughter allowed to go on sleepovers or did her wetting keep her from doing those things?"

Rebecca smiles. "So what you want is a report card from us on how your daughter's are doing. I think that can be arranged. Would you like a hardcopy version, or would it okay to email it to you once a month?"

"Okay, I have a couple of last questions for you. First, had you any idea of how your daughters were being treated, such as wearing diapers, before I sent the letters home with your babies?" "Second, have you noticed a change in your daughter's behavior, good or bad, since she started school for the year?"

"That's all the questions I have. Melody, do you want to ask them anything?"

"So called experts in child development. They say after a child is 3. He or she doesn't need a bib anymore or drink from a bottle. If we don't follow society's norms. We could get a visit from Child Protective Services."

"Oh ok. I thought you meant send them to school in diapers now. Have you talked to that lame duck principal they have there about starting a nursery there. He is worse than the do nothing principal here."

"She could go if she wanted to,but she didn't. Because she didn't want her friends to know she had to wear protection at night. I tried to tell her that odds was that some of her friends probably did too.

Yes and anything going on in the school you think we should be aware of. A hard copy would probably be better. Then we would have a record of what they are doing. So we can see from month to month if they are improving,doing worse or about the same."

All the mothers shakes their heads no. "Yes we did. Their behavior was alot better. We didn't have to tell them over and over to do something. Now we just tell them once. Is it true that you lost one of your babies here because of jealousy? Why would one of them be jealous? You treat them all the same right?"

Melody shakes her head. "No I don't have any questions for the others. I look forward to working with all of you. If you have any questions or concerns. Let us know and we will try answer your questions and address your concerns."

"I do have a question. Why did you wait so long to tell us about what is going on in your group?"

Rebecca rolls her eyes. "Yes, and any child not potty trained by 4 years of age is a result of bad parenting. A lot of you mother's have bucked the system and kept your daughters in diapers until 5 or 6 or even older.. No one came and picked up your child, did they? and why not? Because you kept the diapers covered most of the time and no one really knew. Yes, you can't really keep a bib covered up in pubic, can you? However, what you do in the privacy of your home is your business and no one elses."

"No I haven't, but I am going to soon. I'm sure they will let us open a nursery over there. It might take a little convincing, but it will be done."

"Okay, I will make sure you each get a monthly report on your daughters and anything that might be happening that could affect them."

"Um, yes, we have lost a baby due to jealousy. She didn't like that we took one of the cheerleaders and turned her into our toddler. Don't worry we treat all of your daughters with the same love and attention as the others here."

"When we first started the group, it was an in school only group. We wanted to see how well the girls would do as babies before we branched out in sending them home as babies. I realize now that we should have got involved earlier."

"I want to address an earlier question that I neglected to answer. This nursery is not going to close now or in the future. Unfortunately, we have a couple of busybodies trying to stir up a hornet's nest. The cheerleader I mentioned earlier has a grandmother who works here. The grandmother and the girls mother had decided to raise a ruckus because they didn't want their little darling treated like a toddler. The girl has accepted her role as a toddler and loves it. Unfortunately, things came to a head last night and the girl is no longer living with her mother."

The mothers nodded. "You have brought up some good points. Some of us did keep our daughter in diapers until they was 6 and one of us kept her daughter in protection at night to keep her bed dry. You are right. What we do in our house is none of their business. They looked cute setting at the table with a big around their necks."

"If you need help with us. The ones of us with daughters there will be right there beside you. "

"That's good. if something comes up before the monthly report comes out. Send a message home and we will come here to discuss the problem. We do not want anything to put our daughter's happiness in jeporady."

Which toddler was it? The one not here today or the other one? We aren't worried about it. We can see you two are fair with your love and attention.

"Yeah middle school or even earlier like elementary school. Maybe if you started earlier. Then you could stir the girls away from things other girls do and go though. Like drinking,doing drug,smoking,wearing makeup and dressing like tramps. Worse of all being with a boy and doing things with him that good girls shouldn't be doing

"Oh so the other toddler is Amy Grainger. It is too bad a sweet girl like her has to have a mother and grand mother who are b witches. None of our daughters like Mrs. Grainger. They said she is mean to everyone except for her select few who are her teacher's pet.That's terrible. If she needs a place to live. I can take her in." All the other mothers said the same thing.

"Okay, if anything comes up I will send a message home with your daughter."

"It's the toddler that is not here today. We let her stay where she is with someone she trusts today. Maybe you can meet her sometime."

"Yes, but it shouldn't be left up to a couple of high school girls to turn the girls into babies. Mommy's should do that for themselves. I agree it should start early, but if the mother doesn't potty train her daughter or have her act like a big girl, then there is less of a chance of that child going bad."

Rebecca nods. "You guessed who she was. Yes it is a shame she has a grandmother and mother who doesn't love her the way she is. Thanks for the offers. Right now she is staying with me and my mother. I'll tell Amy and my mother what you said about having her live with one of you."

"There is something all of you can do, either as a group or individually. Go to the school board and demand Mrs. Grainger get fired. She plans on retiring after this school year, but if she gets fired, she won't get tenure and she won't get a retirement from the school board."

"That's good. We want to be kept in the loop of what is going on here. We came into this late and I guess that is our fault. We should have found out what was going on here and why their behavior suddenly changed for the good."

We would like to meet her sometime.

The mothers nods in agreement. "Yeah they was well behaved until they started school. The school sucked all the sweetness out of them and replaced it with sourness. They started going downhill after that. Maybe we should put together a sleepover with all the girls. I know someone who has a daycare center. Would you be interested in using it for a sleepover?"

"If you and your mother needs a night out from taking care of Amy. Call one of us and we will watch her for you. Either at your house or at one of our houses."

All the mothers turns around and looks at the mother who had the daughter who use to wet the bed. "Alright. I got the message. I'll talk to the board and see what can be done. There might not be much we can do since she is employed by the state."

"I'll do my best to keep you updated. Are you going to be buying baby clothes for your girls to wear? I was just thinking that if you sent or brought your daughter's to school already in baby clothes, then we will let them wear them all day. That will cut down on our expenses, and we can get rid of those baby rompers that you hate so much."

"Maybe you could have homeschooled them and they wouldn't have gotten under the influence of public school system. But then I wouldn't have met the little cuties."

"A sleepover sounds great. I would need a couple of your mothers to help out, since I wouldn't have the big sisters there to help me. I could bring Amy with me and might be able to get Courtney to come as well. She is the toddler that is in school today. Maybe some of you could bring your middle school daughters too so they can get a feel for how the diapers would feel overnight? And they would get to meet me and I could meet them as well."

"Okay, I'll let my mother know of your offer, thanks."

"Well I guess we can only try."

"Yes we will probably going to buy baby clothes for our girls to wear. You said expenses. Where did you get the money to start the nursery here?"

A couple of us tried that,but it didn't work out too well. They got behind in the benchmarks the state set up for homeschooling. So we had to send them back to public school."

"Why wouldn't you have your big sisters to help out? Do they only work during school hours? I'm sure some of us can help out with the sleepover. It is for our daughters. So we should be involved in the sleepover. Is Courtney's mother ok with you treating her daughter as a toddler or is she on Amy's mom side? That is a good idea. Get them use to the feeling of a diaper before they get here to high school. Do you have a plan in place if more girls in the high school wants to be part of this group?"

"Melody and I both had a savings account set up in our names and we decided to pool our money and start the nursery. The weekly expenses come out of our allowances."

Rebecca nods when the mothers say that home schooling didn't work out.

"I think some of them have part time jobs after school. I guess I can ask them if they would be willing to help on a sleepover. Actually, since I am planning on opening the nursery over in the middle school, I thought it would be good to have your daughters get used to wearing diapers before I recruit them."

"Actually Courtney lives her aunt right now, and I think she is okay with Courtney being a toddler. I really don't know of anyone that is siding with Amy's mother and grandmother. No, but if we get more girls, we would be happy to try to accommodate them.Of course all donations will be cheerfully accepted so we can get more cribs, high chairs and baby clothes."

"By the way, have you seen this newspaper? It is being passed out around campus. I only have the one copy, but if you want to read it, you can pass it around among you."