LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Yeah I don't think we have anything to worry about since we are under 18. They couldn't do much to us."

"As long as you continue to treat me and the other babies with love and respect. Then you will not have a problem with me. I think of the two of you as my surragote mothers. You two are more of a mother to me than my real mom is. She never said,but I get the feeling. I was not planned or really wanted."

Courtney smiles. "You are welcome Rebecca." She shakes her head. "No I don't. I'm only damp."

Amy nods. "Me too."

"We will treat you just as we have been treating you. I'm glad you ave liked our treatment of you so are."

"Okay, go ahead and play until lunchtime and then nap time. We will let you know if anything starts happening."

Rebecca goes into Melody's office and sits down.

Amy nods. "That's good. I wish mom would let me act the way you let me act here. Then maybe things at home would be less stressful in the house. There is way too much tension between mom and dad over the way I should be. Dad wants me to be a normal teenage girl and mom wants me to be another version of her. So at times it gets very heated between the two of them. Sometimes I wish I could just run away from home and not have to go back there,but my mom would find me and force me back home."

Courtney starts to whine. "I don't want to take a nap. They are boring and cuts into my playtime."

Melody sets down behind her desk and looks at Rebecca. "Well how do you feel about a major battle over keeping what we have going on here in place and at what point do we just surrender? Because sooner or later. Our baby girls are going to get caught in the crossfire and could be hurt. I know we don't want anything like that to happen. I just wish we could get our side of the story out there and show everyone that we are not the evil students that Mrs. Grainger and Amy's mom is painting us to be."

"I wish your home life was better as well, Amy. I really don't know what to tell you to do. I can't control your parents and I don't know of anywhere you can go."

"Well, you are going to take one, Courtney. All babies and toddlers need a nap."

"I guess it really doesn't matter whether I am ready or not. What we need is to somehow get our story in the newspapers or on TV or something. I wouldn't know how to get in touch with them or even if they would a story like ours."

"I wish it had been better too. Maybe if it was. We wouldn't all be on the edge of a major battle with my mom. I can't control my mom either. Dad, I probably could. Dad is more easy going like my grandmother was."

Courtney nods. "Yeah I know I have to. I was just saying that I didn't want to."

Melody nods. "Yes we do,but if what we are doing here gets out. Our parents will most likely see it and know what we are up to. The parents of our babies could find out about this too."

Courtney sets on the floor weighing the pros and cons of telling Rebecca the truth. She decides to tell Rebecca and risk being kicked out of the group. Courtney walks over to Melody's office door and knocks on it. She walks in when Rebecca opens the door. "Rebecca, I need to talk to you about something in private,but I'm afraid to tell you. Because you might stop liking me and never want me around here again. After you find out."

Melody sees from the look on Courtney's face. It is something really serious. "I'll leave the two of you to talk. I'll be out in the nursery when you are done."

"Yes, but it will probably get out anyway. We have to decide how and when that information gets out. If we wait until we are confronted by Amy's mother and the principal then things are definitely not going to go the way we want."

Rebecca looks at Courtney as she comes in. She listens to her and then waits until Melody leaves the office. Rebecca takes the seat that Melody left and offers the other one to Courtney.

"So what's up? You know I would never stop liking you no matter what you have to say."

Melody nods. "Yeah I know it would get out sooner or later,but I was hoping for later. The later it came out. The less of an impact it would make. Most people probably wouldn't have even notice it and we could have got away with what we are doing,but with Amy's mom forcing the issue. Things are definitely not going our way. She is making this a major issue and it could turn bad for all of us."

Courtney sighs and looks at the floor. "You might after you hear what I have to tell you. You see. I have been lying to you and Melody since I got here at the school. I'm not really a high school student. I'm a newspaper reporter. I heard about what was going on here and I thought it was sick and disgusting. The lady you met in the office isn't my aunt. She is the editor of the newspaper I work for. She sent me here to do an undercover story on what was going on here and report it to the public. So everyone would know what was going on and the parents could put a stop to you and Melody. Well that was what was suppose to happen. Once I got on the inside. I saw it was not what it looked like from the outside. I couldn't write the story I was suppose to. I realized that what you was doing was filling a position that was missing from the girls' lives. That was as a mother to them. Alot of the information I got at first came from Wendy. She told me alot about you and I was going to use it to blow the top off this can of worms." She sets back and braces herself for Rebecca to rip into her and blame her for the problems they was having now.

"Yeah, probably sooner or later someone would complain about us. I guess it is sooner."

Rebecca listens to Courtney but doesn't say anything right away. She looks at Courtney and sighs.

"We thought there was something different about you, but we couldn't figure out what. Melody was afraid you would tell someone about us and they would shut us down. Seems pretty ironic now. It's not that I don't believe you, but can you show me your ID so I can confirm how old you are?"

"Yeah and I was hoping for later or never,but I guess I didn't get my wish."

Courtney nods. "When I first came here. That is what I was going to do,but then I couldn't do it. I couldn't hurt Wendy. Now she isn't even part of the group anymore. Yes it does seem ironic. Amy's mom is doing what I didn't have the guts to do after I got here." She nods. "Yes I can." Courtney leaves the office and gets her backpack. She comes back into the office and opens the outside pouch. Courtney takes out her newspaper id. She hands it to Rebecca. "Here is my id. Do you want me to leave and not come back again? If you do. I'll understand."

Rebecca nods her head and looks at Courtney's ID. She thinks for a few minutes and shakes her head.

"Of course we don't want you to leave. In fact you may be the answer to our problem. would it be alright if I let Melody in on your secret?"

Courtney looks unsure. "I don't know Rebecca. She already dislikes me from the first time I came here. It was her who pushed me down and made me wet myself and then she laughed at me when I came back in here wearing a pink pullup under my shorts. If she finds out I have been lying all this time. Melody might force me out of the group. So I don't know if telling her is a good idea. I don't want to leave either. This is the most fun I have had in a really,really long time. The last time I had this much fun was when I went to Florida to visit the winter home for Ringing Bros Circus to interview some of the performers for a news story on the circus."

"Well, with what I have in mind I really need to talk to Melody about it. Don't worry she won't kick you out. We need you as part of the group right now. You might be a big help. How would you feel about writing a story based on your current perspective? Do you think the newspaper would print it?"

"I'm not sure I like the idea of Melody knowing the truth about me. It could just add fuel to the fire and another reason for her to want to get rid of me." Courtney shrugs. "I'm not sure if they would print it. I was sent here to gather information to expose what you and Melody was doing here to the school board would shut you down. My editor didn't like what you was doing to some of the students here. She thinks it is sick and perverted."

"I don't know. Melody is the one in charge. I really hate keeping secrets from her. I guess I can do it for a little while. How about freelancing the story to another newspaper or something? That way you wouldn't have to go through your editor to post the story."

Courtney nods. "Well if you don't want to. I can walk out the door and not come back again. You can tell Melody anything you want to about why I left the nursery and school. I really don't know what to say that would help you with this? I have only limited experence in the room and the notes I wrote from what Wendy told me about the group. I mean I was brought in the group by force. I was told I would come here or I could go to the nurse's office and get spanked for wetting myself. That is not going to look good for you that you make girls join the group whether they want to or not."

Melody knocks on the door and pokes her head in the door. "Are the two of you done talking? I have a small riot on my hands. Amy said if Courtney couldn't come back out here to play with her. She is going to lead the babies in a revolt against us."

"Why can't you trust us? I know Melody wouldn't do anything to harm you now. I won't tell her if you don't want. I thought maybe you could just tell your feelings about the group now, how we aren't as bad as you first thought, about how the babies need someone to control them, etc."

Rebecca looks at Melody as she looks in the room.

"Oh great, just what we need. The school is against us, the community is against us and now the babies will be against us. What else could go wrong? Go ahead and play with Amy, Courtney."

"You, I trust. Melody, I don't. It goes back to my first day here. She pushed me down and made me wet myself. Then she laughed at me when I came back in here later in a pullup." Courtney nods. "I guess that would be a good place to start. The babies do need someone to control them. I know I felt alot happier when the decision making was taken out of my hands and put into your hands. Even if I don't agree with all of the decisions you make for me."

Melody laughs. "I was joking with you Rebecca,but Amy does want Courtney to come out and play with her. She said she is bored without Courtney to play with."

Courtney nods. "Ok Rebecca." She skips out of the office and over to where Amy was playing.

Melody looks at Courtney and then closes the door. "So what did Courtney want to talk to you privately about?"

"I'm sorry you don't trust Melody. She can be a good friend if you would let her. We were never out to hurt the girls, just be like a mommy or big sister to them. Everyone seems to have turned it all around."

Rebecca looks at Melody.

"Some of the things we talked about I promised would be between Courtney and myself. She doesn't trust you very much. She brought up the way you treated her when she first arrived. You know tripping her so she would wet herself and then laughing at her when she came to the nursery the first time in a pullup. How do you feel about Courtney right now?"

"Well I probably would have trusted her if she had not been mean to me on my first day in the school. I thought something was a little off when I was here for the Home Ec class. I had been in many schools and a student has never lead the class while the teacher just sets there. When I saw the lost look on her face. I knew she was not the real teacher and that made me want to get to the bottom of this to see what was really going on. I never thought you was,but alot of mental abuse is done in the name of protecting them."

Melody nods. "Alright. I will not pry into that then. I can respect privacy and secrets between people." She nods. "Yeah that was stupid of me. I did it to protect Wendy from getting hurt. I didn't know what Courtney was up too and she was way too nosy to be just a normal student. She had all the earmarks of a investagative newspaper reporter. I thought she was trying to get close to us so she could write a story about us and close our little secret down. I feel like Courtney is my little sister and I would protect her to my last breath to keep her safe from the evils that seems to be surrounding the school."

"Ah yes, the home ec class. To be honest, that was put on for your benefit. Melody had some suspicions that you were a reporter. Yes, I guess that is true."

Rebecca listens to Melody.

"I wish there was a way to convince Courtney that you no longer want to make fun of her."

Courtney nods. "I kind of figured it was. No one would use a teenager as a baby to teach other teenagers how to care for a baby. No one had notebooks out to take notes. So I figured it was not a real class." She smiles. "She is the only one of you I didn't have fooled then. If she was suspectous of me and thought I was a reporter. Then why did she let me get so close to the group?"

Melody shrugs. "I don't know either,but worrying about Courtney is the least of our worries right now. We are under assualt from Amy's mom. She could force the principal to close us down or raise enough red flags that the school board gets involved and close this school forever. If that happens. We could all be sent to different schools."

"yeah, we probably should have taken one of the dolls from the nursery here. We also probably should have had Mrs. Gaston conduct the class even if Home Ec wasn't in her specialties. Part of the reason Melody let you get so close is I convinced her to let you come in. Also I think she has a special place in her heart for you."

"I know, and I don't want that. We need to have some kind of plan."

Courtney nods. "Yeah maybe you should have,but that is in the past now. At least for appearance reason. What you did in the private. Is one thing,but you need a back up plan incase something like that was to happen. At least it would have been somewhat passible for a real class." She shakes her head. "I doubt that. She hates me and always had since she thought I was trying to come between her and Wendy. I was not doing that. I just wanted to be friends with Wendy."

Melody nods. "Yeah we need some kind of plan,but I have no experence formalating battle plans." She hears giggling coming from the nursery. Melody opens the door and looks out. A smile appeared on her face and she motioned for Rebecca to look. Courtney had the stuffed animals lined up and she had a notepad in her hand. She was acting like she was interviewing the stuffed animals for a news story and Amy was pretending to be her camera person. "That is really cute. It is too bad she couldn't do that for real."

"well I don't think it is ever going to happen again. I can tell you that she does not hate you. It is all in your mind. I wish you could trust her."

"Either do I. I didn't expect us to have to come up with a battle plan."

Rebecca looked out at the girls playing. She smiled a bit. She wished she could tell Melody about Courtney, but she didn't want to betray Courtney's trust in her.

Rebecca filled two sippy cups with juice and came out to where the girls were playing.

"Why don't you two take a juice break? That is unless you have a deadline to meet?"

Courtney shakes her head. "Not if Amy's mom has anything to do with it. I have never met her,but she doesn't sound very nice if she wants to close the group down. Because she thinks we are being mistreated by you and Melody. Well she might not hate me,but I only have the past to base my assumptions on and in the past. She has not been very nice to me."

Melody nods. "I didn't either. I never thought the day would come when we would have to fight for what we have been doing with the girls. This whole thing started with Mrs. Grainger. She has the student body whipped up into such a frenzy. That it may never go back to the way it was."

Courtney nods. "We can take a break. We heard there was a robbery at the cookie factory. So I was interviewing the neighbors to see if they saw anything. Dolly said she didn't see anything,but that is the way the cookie crumbles. Teddy said he saw a big blue hairy monster with googly eyes leaving the factory with cookie crumbs in his fur." She takes the sippy cup from Rebecca. "This is harder than writing for the newspaper. I'm glad I'm not a TV news reporter."