LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Well I thought the three of you could contact the other babies more easily, but maybe I was wrong about that. I guessed you were calling Melody that."

Rebecca looks the flyer over.

"It looks great. Where are we going to post these at?"

Amy giggles "We will use our mental telepathy to call them. I hope we don't get our signals crossed and end up calling animals from the ocean. It could be very awkward of whales, sharks and dolphins show up instead of the other babies."

Melody shrugs. "I don't know yet. It isn't like there are bulletin boards at grocery stores anymore."

"I didn't know you had mental telepathy. That would come in real handy sometimes. No, we don't need whales or sharks or any other creature from the sea coming here. But wouldn't real babies pick up on the signal too? We aren't running a nursery here."

"What about posting it online somewhere? There must be groups online that would cater to the type of girls we want. Also, where do potential big sisters hang out at? We could pass out flyers there."

Amy shrugs. "I don't know. None of them seem to pick on the signal when we was at our old school. Then again the building could have built with mental telepathy dampers to keep the students from using their powers to talk to others without the teachers knowing."

"There probably is, but I don't know where. I doubt there is a mail order site where we can order them? Well we got our first batch from raiding the classes in the school and we saw how well that turned out. All but one was out for an easy way though life and the one that wasn't. Has a large little girl side."

"Yes, that is probably it. the principal didn't want kids cheating on tests or doing other things wrong with their powers. With great power comes great responsibility, I believe the saying goes. I don't have a spidey sense so I don't know."

"Hmm. Maybe go to a college where girls are studying to be daycare workers or something like that? Let them get some on hand experience with our babies. Or at least check them out and see how willing they would be to be big sisters."

Amy wrinkled up her nose. "I don't think I would want spider senses. With 8 legs. That makes you would have more socks to put on your feet and shoes to tie."

Melissa laughs. "That is not what spider senses is. Rebecca was talking about Spiderman. He could sense when trouble was nearby. I prefer DC characters over Marvel. Marvel's characters fall into one of three category. Freaks, Mutants or Monsters."

"Yes, that's right. i was talking about Spiderman's powers. A mother has them to some extent, as they always seem to know what their kids are doing most of the time, and when their kids might be in danger."

"Well her powers may not be strong. Some mommy's have strong powers and others weak,but they all have them. She just may not be wiling to admit that she knows what you are up to."

Rebecca looks at Melody.

"One of the reasons that I came into the office just now is that Melissa or Amy suggested having a baby sleepover here at the school before it officially opened. I told them that I thought it was a good idea, but I would have to ask you first. What do you you think?"

Melissa shrugs. "Maybe so or she might not care what I am up to."

Melody thinks about it. "A baby sleepover huh? I guess I could build a fire and put a spit over it. Then have the babies sleep over it. You know how much us mean orges love fresh roasted babies. They go good with fava beans." She chuckles a bit. "I guess so. I don't see a problem with that."

"I know she does. I mean I don't think she cares what I do as long as it isn't dangerous like juggling flaming lions and sticking my head in a clubs mouth."

Amy giggles. "I think you have that backwards. It is flaming clubs and sticking your head in a lion's mouth. Because lions don't have flames and clubs don't have mouths."

Melody shrugs, "I guess anytime before the school opens is good."

"Well I care what you do. I think juggling flaming lions would be dangerous, as well as sticking your head in a club's mouth, depending on what kind of club it is."

"Alright, I'll talk to Melissa, Amy and Courtney and see what we can work up. I'll let you know when we decide to have it."

Melissa giggles. "It might be dangerous, but it also might be fun juggling flaming lions." She pouts. "You are like Big Melissa. You neither one will let me have any fun. If she had her way. I would either be wrapped in bubble wrap or never let out to play."

Melody nods. "Alright let me know. Who are you going to get to help out. If all the babies show up. You are going to be very short handed with just you and Melissa if she can keep her little girl side in check. I know they wouldn't want me there."

"It might be fun, but it would be cruel to set a lion on fire so you can juggle him. I don't think he would like that very much. I would just swaddle you in a blanket so you couldn't do anything dangerous." Rebecca joked.

"I'm not sure yet. Maybe if you can find some big sister recruits, that could be their first test to see if they can handle the babies. They would want you to wear makeup to cover up your green skin."

Melissa nods. "Yes I guess it would be cruel to set a lion on fire to juggle him You are right. He probably wouldn't like it very much." She shakes her head. "Wrapping me in a blanket could get very hot."

Melody smiles. "Well I guess I'll have to go to the store then. I'm out of flesh colored makeup. I used the last of it this morning."

"Yes, it could be hot, but supposedly it keeps the baby calm and quiet. I say supposedly, because I have never seen a baby swaddled like this, and the baby couldn't tell you if she was hot or calm."

"Do you buy that at a Halloween store, or do they sell it at a regular cosmetic store?"

Melissa giggles. "Telling if a baby is hot is easy. If their face is red and there is no odor coming from inside the blanket. It means the baby is hot. On the other hand if the baby is blue. Then either the baby is cold or you have a Smurf."

"I get it at the Halloween store in the mall. They are the only ones with tubs big enough for an all over body coverage. The ones in the cosmetic stores only have tubs big enough to covers the body that shows."

"Well hopefully they wouldn't get cold wrapped up in a blanket. It might be interesting having a Smurf baby though. Of course they are rally small."

"Oh, do they sell it by the gallon there? I might need touching up as well."

"That's good. You don't want Smurfs kicking over your house."

Rebecca reaches over and tugs on Melody's hair.

"Yep, that is real all right. I would have loved to see Fiona in preschool. I bet she was adorable. I bet you were adorable in preschool as well."

Melissa giggles. "They couldn't kick over my house. They are too small."

"I think I still have our preschool class picture at home. Yes she was adorable, but she was hung up on being Prince Charming's wife even at an early age. I guess I was. The teacher called me a late bloomer being I was the only one in class who wasn't in big girl panties yet."

"I guess they can try. Maybe if they all get together."

"Well you may have been a late bloomer, but you turned out fine. Now you're helping other girls realize that it's not bad being late bloomers as well. I was a bit of a late bloomer myself. I guess that is why we are good at what we do. We have experience and know how the girls feel."