LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Well she and I make decisions together. I know she wouldn't like it if I made a decision like that without her. Also she is not an ogre. She is a normal teenager, just like me. Just because she stays in her office doesn't make her an ogre."

"Almost anything you do. I was a little girl once too, so I learned how to play games. Like tag, freeze tag, hide and seek and all the other fun games."

"No the green skin and the antenna ears do. She is probably Shriek's sister. There is one thing for sure. She isn't Princess Fiona. Princess Fiona is nice and friendly."

Melissa giggles. "You can't have been a little girl. Little girls wear diapers. You don't wear diapers. So that makes you a big girl."

Amy smiles. "Tag sounds good."

"She isn't all that bad. I think her makeup does a good job of covering her green skin. And Melody is nice and friendly usually. You just don't see her a lot."

"I wore diapers when I was a little girl. I'm not going to say when I stopped and became a big girl."

Rebecca smiles and starts to walk away from Amy. She runs back and tags her.

"Your it." She said before starting to run off.

"She isn't all that good either. Yeah her makeup does cover up her green skin pretty good. You wouldn't know she had green skin if you didn't look closely."

Melissa smiles. "I don't see why any little girl would want to give up wearing diapers to wear big girl panties. They aren't comfortable according to my other half. She said they go up the crack in her bottom, they aren't as pretty and you have to miss things by going to use the potty."

Amy huffs. "Hey. No fair. I wasn't ready yet." She giggles as she chases after Melissa, Courtney and Rebecca.

Melody hears laughter outside and looks out her window. She shakes her head and goes back to her desk.

Amy giggles. "I'll save you." She looks at Melissa. "Put'em Up, Put'em Up. I'll fight you with one paw tied behind my back."

Melissa shrieks is fear. "Oh no it is the lion from the Wizard of Oz."

Courtney comes over with a empty cup. "We know how to take care of the witch." She pretends to throw water on her.

Melissa falls to the ground. "I'm melting. I'm melting."

"Yes, but she does the official stuff. I just help out where needed. She looks over every girl that is in the area to see if there is any matches for either babies or big sisters. I just do the footwork and throw in an opinion here and there. What she does is a lot harder."

Melissa giggles. "Big Melissa said opinions are like bottoms. Everyone has one and most of the time they stink."

Amy giggles. "That is funny." She looks at Rebecca. "She needs to get out in the sun more or she is going to be as white as a marshmallow." Amy smiles. "That gives me a great idea. We should have a sleepover at the school before we open up. We invite all the babies to come. We ask some of the parents to come help out. We can roast hotdogs and marshallows over a campfire. Then spread out sleeping bags on the floor and sleep there."

"That's true. Everyone, young and old, big or small, famous or nobody, they all have opinions. And they only stink when they disagree with your opinion."

"That does sound like a good idea. We need to do that. I'll clear it with Melody first, and then get on to inviting the babies. Maybe you can make a list of what we will need for the sleepover so we don't forget anything."

Melissa nods. "That is probably why Big Melissa said it. No one agrees with her opinion."

Amy giggles. "You don't need to. Just spring it on her at the last minute. Then she can't shoot it down." She nods. "Courtney and I can work on that."

Melissa pouts. "I want to help too."

Courtney nods. "Of course you can. We wouldn't do this without our other little sister."

"Well lot's people probably agree with her opinion, but no one that matters to us."

"Alright, two heads are better than one, so three heads would probably better than two. At least they can get into more trouble."

"I'll go ask Melody now so we can get things started and firm up a date for the sleepover."

Amy giggles. "Three heads may be better than two, but when one of the heads belong to Oscar the Grouch's sister. The third head is not going to let us have any fun."

Courtney shrugs. "Go ahead and do it the hard way. Our way was more fun and less likely to get a no from her."

"Who is Oscar the Grouch's sister? I was talking about you, Courtney and Melissa. And Melody will let the babies have lots of fun, just watch."

"Okay I will." Rebecca said.

Rebecca went back to the office and went inside.

Amy laughs. "Oh I thought you was talking about Melody, you and Big Melissa, Since the three of you are the only ones in charge right now and I was calling Melody Oscar the Grouch's sister."

Melody looks up from her computer. "Is the giggle fest outside over? I could hear you all outside laughing and giggling." She turns around and gets a piece of paper of the printer. Melody hands it to Rebecca. "What do you think? It is a flyer I made up to recruit some new big sisters for our school."