LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"A lot of kids are like that. It's nothing to be ashamed about. A lot of parents make their children feel ashamed for something they can't help. You were, I was, all of our girls are. Thankfully non of us were shamed for it. Except maybe Amy, but that is in the past."

"Yes, but I highly doubt Dora would have. I know Boots is her BFF, but I doubt she wanted to do that the way he did."

xxx

"You are right. I couldn't help it, but that didn't seem to matter to my mom. The only way it could have been more embarrassing is if I wore cloth diapers and plastic pants and mom hung them out of the clothesline to dry. Mom put me in disposable diapers. Kids now days are lucky. The diapers for older kids aren't so babyish. They have Tinkerbell or more grown up designs like butterflies and ballerinas. When I wore them. They was a bright pink color with dolls or cartoon characters like the Muppet Babies. You could forget wearing light colored pants or shorts with them. Because they would shine though like a neon light."

"I'm not even sure I would want to go in the woods like an animal does. I would be too afraid of someone seeing me with my pants down."

Rebecca smiled.

"Yes but you probably looked adorable, as most kids in diapers did, but it did exempt you from sleepovers, most likely, as it did me."

"There is also the fact that you could come in contact with poison ivy or some other plant that could leave you with an itchy bottom."

"Yes I looked adorable in my diapers. I never went to any sleepovers. I was terrified that someone would see me in diapers and would laugh at me or worse call me names."

An itchy bottom doesn't sound like it would be any fun. Because you would have to get someone else to put the Calamine lotion on your bottom."

"Yeah I think we did turn out alright. Because of our diapered background. We know how the girls feel about being in diapers and we made a safe haven for them where they can be themselves without being judged."

"Either way someone sees my bottom."

"Yes we do have an empathy with the babies, which is what we need in big sisters, if and when we hire some more of them. However I don't know if asking if they wore diapers for wetting the bed should be put on the application form."

"Maybe you could your mother to do it. She's already had years of experience looking at your bottom."

"That might be a good thing to ask them. It could weed out the ones who might not be as empathetic towards the babies as they need to be, but even though who aren't bedwetters might have enough empathy towards the babies. We will have to play it by ear."

"Yeah I guess she could. She has diapered it and cleaned up. So I guess she has enough experience to look after my bottom if I get itchy bottom."

"Not really. You just go down the list. You will hit on it sooner or later. With our girls it is easier than with real babies. They tell you what they need or want. A real baby can't. So you have to start eliminating things to you figure out what they need."

"Normally they tell you unless they are too busy playing or something, but you're right. You check a diaper, diaper cuddle them, give them a bottle and you are sure to hit on something."

"I usually have to ask if they need a change, they don't volunteer that information. Maybe it's just me, and I don't have the mad skills I need."

"What do you mean COULD mean? if they are quiet, they are up to mischief of some sort. I better go check on them."

Rebecca leaves the office and sneaks out to where the girls are playing.

"Melissa seems to be tuned into their wavelength and seems to always know what they need. It could be because she is a baby too or she is some kind of Jedi that can read babies' minds." Melody moves her hand slowly. "These aren't the droids you are looking for," She starts to laugh.

Melissa, Amy and Courtney was running around the playground playing tag.

"Yes she is tuned into them. Maybe she is an alien or something. One that has telepathic powers and everyone is a baby or toddler. I guess we will know if she is a Jedi if Amy and Courtney start floating or doing something weird. Or at least weird for them. Maybe we should check Melissa for a light saber."

Rebecca comes outside and sits at a table watching the girls running around.

Melody laughs. "Who knows she could be an alien. I have never met a girl like Melissa before. If she can make things float. We can get her to do the heavy lifting. It should be a snap for her if she can make things float. A sure sign she is a Jedi is if Amy or Courtney start to repeat what Melissa says in a monotone voice. She probably has it hidden in her bag. I doubt

"I don't know. We are still looking for big sisters so they can watch them. We can't have the babies back until we have big sisters to watch them. So far there is just Melissa. And me, if you could count me as a big sister. but I am more than that. except to you two."

"I guess you will have to find something else to play. Maybe hide and seek?"