LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

Melody smiles. "Let me guess. They are in the monkey bars? We are going to have to figure out a way to change them back into little girls. I don't think your mom would want two monkeys in the house and I know Melissa's mom wouldn't." She looks at Rebecca. "This really threw a monkey wrench into my plans to open the daycare up on time."

Melody smiles. "What is the matter. Didn't you like my puns? I think I have being really punny. You was the one who said I needed to lighten up."

Melody shrugs. "I guess so. I am going over enrollment forms for the school to see who is the best fit for our school. Where they came from. I don't know. I haven't advertised for the school yet."

"They were very punny. I just didn't expect them from you. Yes I did say that. I just didn't think you were listening."

"So have you found any good prospects? I hope so. We need some fresh blood. Have you made up an ad yet?"

Melody nods. "Yes I was listening, but it didn't sink in until I heard the girls referring to me as an ogre that lived in a cave. When I do show up. It is to complain about something. I never saw myself that way. True, I don't come out of my office much, but it is because I am working hard to keep the daycare afloat."

"I found a couple, but none of them are big sister material. No I haven't yet. Which has me puzzled. Where all the forms came from."

"Well maybe you can go talk to the girls when you get a break once in a while. Show them your funny side."

Rebecca shrugs her shoulders.

"I have no idea. Maybe they just heard it on the streets, but I wouldn't know how."

"Well technically Pluto is no longer classified as a planet, but I know what you're saying."

"If you'd like I could be with you when you talk to them or be around them so you don't have to face then alone."

"It must have been some Mickey Mouse organization who decided that they didn't want Pluto be a planet anymore."

Melody shakes her head. "No I'll just stay held up in my office away from them and let them think what they want about me. It is easier than facing them and stumbling over my words."

"Yeah. Pluto is back to being just a dog. If you have a telescope you might be able to see him floating around in space."

"Alright, it's up to you. I'll just have to keep dealing with the Rugrats myself."

"Well I bet Mickey and Minnie are happy about that. I'm not sure I would want my dog being a planet. I wouldn't get to see her except though a telescope as she passed by.

Melody smiles. "I guess that makes me Angelica and you are Susie. I would keep an eye on Tommy's diaper. It seems he is carrying

Yeah, that wouldn't be good. On the other hand, it would save money on food."

"Hmm, I thought Susie was in diapers. Or maybe i'm thinking of another girl on the show. It's been awhile since I've seen the show."

Rebecca nodded. She sat down in front of the computer and opened google. She typed in something and then waited. She looked at the page and then closed google.

"Okay, the girl I was thinking about was Kimi Finster. I believe she was related to Chuckie? I didn't think Lil was the only diapered girl on the show."

"Yeah, it seems Nickelodeon caters to preteen and teens now, instead of the younger kids."

Melody nods. "Yeah I think her mom and Chuckie's dad got married which make Kimmie and Chuckle step siblings. I don't recall them ever saying what happened to Chuckie's mom on the show."

"Well in that case. I might have to bring on my DVDs of the shows I grew up watching on Nickelodeon. There are times when they should leave well enough alone. The two examples is Rugrats All Grown Up and Dora and Friends in the City. They both lost their charm when they make the characters older and in Dora's case. They took away what made the first Dora show so good. Her friends from the Rainforest."

"Maybe we should start a DVD collection at the school here of the old cartoons. At the very least, it would keep the babies and big sister entertained."

"I agree. I guess they get bored of making the old cartoons and try to update them. I bet that Dora or the rugrats don't wear diapers in the sequels. Not that Dora did in the original. At least as far as I know."

"That is a pretty good idea there. You can usually find old cartoons on DVDs in the bargain bin at the stores."

Melody shrugs. "I don't know if she did or not. If she didn't. The artist made the back of her shorts too puffy looking at times. Which gave the impression that she did wear diapers and if she didn't. Then why would she agree to have her likeness on Pampers pull up diapers. They can call them training pants if they want to, but we all know they are nothing more than pull up diapers. Because they wick the moisture away from the skin like a diaper. So the child doesn't associate being wet with needing to use the potty."

"Okay, I'll start looking when I'm out shopping. I wouldn't mind watching them as well. I guess I'm still a little girl at heart."

"Yes, and she was always stopping by her grandmother's house. They never did a potty episode of Dora either. Considering the ages of the girls who watched the show, it would have been a popular episode not only with the girls but the mother's as well."

"Well I don't know if I am a little girl at heart, but there is nothing more fun than setting on the floor on Saturday Morning in your pajamas watching cartoons you DVR during the week while eating cereal with your teddy bear you have had since you was 2."

"I don't recall there being a potty episode either. You never seen her in the bathroom except in one episode where she is brushing her teeth. Who knows in Backpack there could have been spare diapers and changing supplies. Backpack had everything else she needed. So there could have been diapers in there too."

"That does sound like fun. But you can't do it if you don't live alone. People look at you funny when you are sitting on the floor in your pajamas watching cartoons."

"Yes we don't know what she had in her backpack. When they showed the contents of the backpack, they only showed what they wanted you to see. Someone should have emptied her backpack for her. I hope she had spare diapers if she wore them. Otherwise, she would have a very sore bottom."

"Yeah my mom already does. When there isn't school or on the weekend. I stay in my pajamas most of the day unless I am going somewhere or someone is coming over."

"Her backpack ripped in one of the episodes of Dora and friends in the city. Everyone had to help her pick up everything, but since she is older in the show. There was no diapers in there. I'm sure she did if she wore them. I doubt her mom would be that absent minded not to make sure she had spares in her backpack."

"That's a good idea. Pajamas are more comfortable than regular clothes and you never know when you might want to take a nap."

"So did she have to get a new backpack? and was it the same backpack as when she was a toddler? If it was, no wonder it ripped.The two series had to take place at least ten years apart. But I doubt it was, as the backpack was small and Dora would have outgrown it. But you're right. Even if she wore pull up diapers and her mom expected her to use the potty, she would have put spare ones in the backpack in case she didn't make it in time."

"Right and if is a lot easier to nap in your pajamas than to take off your clothes and put on your pajamas to take a nap. Mom said the only difference between now and when I was younger is my pajama pants aren't puffy anymore. I have no idea what she meant by that."

"Well it is her same backpack from before, but different. When it ripped. One of the characters took the old backpack and fixed it which make the backpack bigger. I don't think there was ten years between the shows. Supposedly Dora was 7 in the original show, but she looked too

Rebecca smiled.

"I don't either. I know what caused my puffy bottom, but you weren't in diapers after you were potty trained, right?"

"There was no way Dora was seven in the original shows. I would guess five tops, and that is pushing it. There is no way she could have went on her adventure without having a diaper on either, even if it never showed. A child cannot hold it long enough to go on an adventure.Everyone knows there are no bathrooms in the jungle."

"Just at night until I was 8 and on long car trips. Mom said it was a precaution. Incase I fell asleep while in the car."

"That is what I thought. She was way too small to be 7 in the original show. I agree with you. There was no way she could have gone on her adventures and not be in a diaper. Well there are bathrooms in the jungle. Just not for humans. Animals like Boots and Benny can go anywhere in the jungle if they need to."