LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"The problem is, you don't realize you are in the sticky parts until you are in the middle of them. Much like a real spider web that are almost invisible."

"If I had a job like that I would have to get paid a lot of money, and be able to retire early with a huge pension."

Yes they do, and it seems to take forever to wash them out of your hair."

"Money would be better, since you could buy toys and cookies and anything else you wanted then. Big Melissa is right about that."

'Yeah, maybe have them rainbow colored? Maybe they could breed spiders that do that."

"Too bad there can't be a happy medium. Like you can't merge big Melissa with little Melissa."

"A rainbow colored web would be pretty to look at."

Melissa smiles. "I would be happy if I could fit into a small. They look more like what a baby would wear compared to medium diapers." She shakes her head. "No Big Melissa would like to have to share her body with me."

"Yes it would. Or maybe they could made out of candy so if you get some in your mouth you can eat it."

"Well we all grow up, unfortunately, and most of us are too big for small diapers. Not even if we diet for six months."

"It might taste like cotton candy. at least in consistency."

"Yes, and they would have less tapes on them. You have to make do with what you have, so medium diapers it is."

"No they don't, no matter what the age they get fussy if you take too long to change them. So you have to learn to be quick. Maybe we should write to the diaper companies and ask them to make better diapers for older children who wear them."

"I tried that, but they said they didn't feel there was a market for diapers for older children. If they do. They need to update the designs. While some of us might like Sesame Street or Winnie the Pooh. Not all of is going to want to wear diapers with a childish print on them. I think something like Tinkerbell for girls or some kind of sports theme like Soccer, Cheerleading or Gymnastics would work. People who say cheerleading is not a sport had never been one. We work as hard as any other football or basketball player does."

Melissa nods. "You are right. Pampers and Huggies sell a lot of bedwetting pants. So that must prove there are older kids out there who need to wear them or they wouldn't be selling. If there wasn't a need for them. The packages would set on the shelf until there was a deep layer of dust on them."

"I never saw or see commercials for the size 7 diapers either. You are probably right about them not wanting them to sell, although I am sure there are hundreds of parents that would have bought them for their kids who wet their beds or need them during the day still if they had realized they were out there. Not everyone shops at Babie's r us or Walgreens."

"I'm sure you are right about that. Not every child is dry at night and some children outgrow baby diapers before their bodies are ready for potty training. There are some that might never be ready because of the child's stubbornness about trying something new. That is right. If they want to hit a bigger market. They need to be in Walmart. Everyone shops there. Because they have drove everyone else out of the towns."

"And there might be physical reasons to keep your children in diapers. Like they are incontinent from having a disease or an accident."

"I better go ahead and leave you three alone now. I'm sure you're all going to behave like little ladies."

"That's true. That is another way for a child to be incontinent. I suppose there are many ways."

"Let's put it another way. I'm leaving now. I expect you three to behave. Whether it is as three little ladies or three monkeys, I expect good behavior."

"Well they seem to have gotten in and are on the playground right now. These monkeys look a lot like Amy, Courtney and Melissa right now. I'm sure they would love bananas if we had them." Rebecca said with a smile.