LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Maybe so, but I wouldn't want to try it to find out. I've always heard that beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"I wonder what they do with all the cobs? I would think they would

"That's not what I meant. I meant beauty is different for everyone. What you might consider beautiful, I might not. and what I consider beautiful, you might not."

"They don't sell them in any stores I've been in. Of course I've never been in a tobacco shop. I'm not old enough for one, and tobacco is just yucky in my opinion."

Amy nods. "I loved going to country stores and old fashion hardware stores with my dad."

Melissa nods. "I agree with you. I would rather avoid Walmart and other big box stores if I can help it."

Amy giggles. "What is your problem with big boxes? They can be made into anything from boats or spaceships."

"Well sometimes it is unavoidable. They are good for people who don't have a lot of money, as the prices are usually better in Walmart."

"That would be funny if they did sell just big boxes there. But I've never seen a medium box store or small box store."

"That might be true, but it puts smaller stores out of business and how is that good for the people who works in those stores or own them stores that Walmart put out of business?"

"If you get a big box, a medium box and a small one. You could make a cardboard box snowman."

"I think they promise to give a certain amount to the cities or something if they allow them to open up there. I'm not sure about that, so don't quote me on it."

"Yes, I guess that would be true. But it would still look strange, and how can they wear a hat?"

"I agree. We have to be careful who we put in office so they do things the way we want, and that includes taking care of the small businesses."

"I've never seen a square snowman before, and never seen one with a turban. I guess it must be a regional thing or something."

"You should run for office and the three of us could be your cabinet." Amy giggles. "I want to be in charge of the animal shelter.

Courtney smiles. "I want to be in charge of press conferences."

Melissa thinks about it. "I guess that leaves public safety, but that isn't a very important job."

Amy looks at Melissa. "You are joking right? That is the most important job there is. You would be in charge of the fire department and the police department. They keep all of us safe."

"I guess it might, I'm not sure. I would have to look it up somewhere."

"You would have to be good at math to be a treasurer though. You have to keep track of all the money and where it goes."

Amy looks up. "Well I wouldn't use the ceiling or the walls to find out. It isn't written on either one."

Melissa smiles. "I have 10 fingers and 10 toes. So I'm good up to 20. I know where all the money goes. It is for diapers for your cabinet, baby food, formula, cribs and other furniture."

"You're right about that, but I was talking about looking it up on the internet, or making phone calls or something like that, if I was serious about running for office."

"I don't think that is where the money in the treasury is supposed to go though. It's supposed to take care of running the government and diapers aren't on the list of things for the government."

"I think it is more like a spiders web, but it is on a computer. It has millions of different sites you can go to and they are all connected, like a web."

"That is true. and I think this current administration is way overdue for a change. I'm not volunteering to change them though."

"Well I'll be sure to stay out of the sticky parts. I hate having to get spider webs out of my hair. Because I am never sure if I get all of it. I heard if you don't. The spider will lay eggs in your hair and you will go crazy."

Melissa giggles. "I think you are the perfect female for the job. You have a lot of experience dealing with messy diapers." Amy and Courtney nods in agreement.