LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Yes, I've heard that too. It just doesn't sound like as much fun as doing it the other way. But that's not something babies need to worry about. We don't need boys here."

"What kind of dog is she?"

Amy wrinkles up her nose. "Doing it the other way doesn't sound like fun either. It sounds icky just like boys are."

Courtney giggles. "Not unless they are dressed like girls."

She is a German Shepherd and Husky. She rounds up the penguins at bedtime and puts them in the freezer to sleep."

"Yes, that is probably why, because you would be trying to dress them up in pink dresses and pink diapers."

"I guess it doesn't matter where they are at, as long as they get home by nightfall."

"Well if they belong to the Disney Princesses, what are you doing wearing them? I wouldn't think they would even fit you."

"See? You got a foreign language lesson today. You just learned a little German."

Courtney giggles. "We took them from their closets when they wasn't looking."

Melissa nods. "Big Girl Melissa is trying to learn German for her trip to Germany over the summer. I don't see the point. She had enough trouble learning English when she was me."

"It's a good thing they have spares then. It's also good they don't keep lists like Santa, or you would be on the naughty list."

"Oh my. I know only a few words in Spanish and still say the wrong things in English sometime. I'm sure big Melissa will get the hang of German."

Amy giggles. "Well it was their fault. They left their doors open and the dresses out where they could get taken. The hardest dress to take was Belle's dress. Because it left a trail of Breast's fur on the floor when we left with it."

Melissa shakes her head. "I hope she doesn't. I don't want to go to Germany. I want to stay here and play with my friends."

"Well I hope you got the fur off before bringing it home. I know mommy would have a hard time cleaning that fur up."

"I wouldn't want to lose you either. Who could we get to be their big sister then? Keep me updated. Preferably in English." Rebecca said with a smile.

Amy nods. "Yes we stopped at a Douglas fur tree and used it to remove the fur on the dress. After we was done. The tree looked more full."

Melissa laughs. "Oh I get it now. A tree made of fur. Not fir as in the Christmas tree. Clever use of words."

Melissa nods. "I don't want to lose you or my friends either and if Big Melissa takes over. I will be gone. Because she thinks I'm the silly part of her and she doesn't like silliness or tomfoolery."

Courtney giggles. "What does she have against Tom other than he is a boy?"

"I don't think I've ever seen a Douglas fur tree. That would be something to see, a tree made of fur and not branches."

"I don't think Big Melissa could ever take over. There is too much little Melissa inside you. You just have to let it go."

Rebecca laughs as well.

"What about Shenanigans? Does she have anything against those?"

Amy giggles. "Douglas is Snuffy from Sesame Street brother. His fur is multi colored. When he and Snuffy sheds their fur. They rub up against the tree and their loose fur sticks to it. In late fall to early winter. The animals in the forest take the fur off the trees to make their nests and homes warm for winter."

Melissa nods. "She tries to. The only time she lets me out is here so I can play with the others. The rest of them time. She puts me in a pink room inside of her and will not let me out."

Melissa shrugs. "I don't know if she knows any. That sounds Irish and she has never been to Irishland."

Rebecca nods.

"I didn't know Snuffy had a brother. I guess I haven't watched Sesame Street for a while. The last time I watched it the show was brought to you by the Roman Numeral IV. It's nice that his fur gets recycled like that"

Rebecca knocks on Melissa's head.

"Hello, Big Melissa, listen to me. You need to let Little Melissa out more often. Why her room sounds nice, it isn't fair that she can't come out and play more often."

"So where is tomfoolery from? and how many places has she been to?"

Amy nods. "He has a sister too, but she has only appeared in books. Not on the TV show." She giggles. "That is a long time ago. They don't use those numbers anymore. That went out with clocks with hands."

Melissa giggles when Rebecca nods on her head. "Maybe she will listen to you."

Courtney smiles. "He is from the land of Make Believe. He is friends with Puff the Magic Dragon and is the mayor. When little boys and girls grow up and don't need their imaginary friends anymore. Puff flies down to pick them up and take them to the Land of Make Believe to live forever."

"Do they all look alike? and do clocks wear gloves on their hands when it gets cold outside?"

"I hope so. We like it when little Melissa is around. She is a lot of fun."

"That's kind of sad. At least for the imaginary friend. But at least they go to somewhere where there are others like them."

Amy shakes her head. "No his sister wears a bow in her head. I don't think so. They don't have fingers."

"I like being around too. Playing with the others is a lot of fun. None of the old Big Sisters could understand why I would want to get on the babies' level. They must have had their little girl sides suck out of them a long time ago."

Courtney nods. "Yes it is. That is why Puff made the land. So they would have somewhere to go besides the streets There is nothing sadder than an imaginary friend setting on a street corner with a sign that says Will be your friend for a box of animal crackers."

"I'm glad you can at least tell her apart from her brothers."

"Maybe I should have made them spend time as babies so they could see what it was like and be able to empathize with them."

"I would think they could find homes with little girls and boys who were just becoming toddlers, but I guess the demand isn't that great."

"Yeah the bow makes it simple."

"If you did that. I don't think you would have many big sisters after the first time they used their diapers. They would quit on the spot. Some might quit as soon as you told them. They would have to wear diapers."

Amy nods. "Yeah, but most toddlers want to make up their own. There isn't much call for a recycle imaginary friend."

Melissa nods. "I still have mine. She comes when Big Melissa lets me out. Her name is Apple Huggenbottoms. From her waist up she is a girl. From her waist down she is a pink horse with

"Well they quit anyway, so it didn't make much difference. It would have been nice to have them in diapers though."

"I wish I could see Apple. She must be able to get around fast with four legs like that. How long have you known her? and where does she stay when she's not with you?"

"Yes they would see that for sure. Of course you wouldn't want them treated they way they treated you."

"Wow, that is fast. Is she retired from racing? It's a shame your family can't see her. I guess she is safe enough in her castle."

"Yes I would at first. So they get a really good up close, first hand experience of what we go though."

Melissa shakes her head. "No she still racing. It takes more sugar cookies now to get her energy level up to where it use to me when she was younger, but she loves racing and proving the other horses wrong when they call her an over the hill pony."