LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

Courtney thinks about it. "My suggestion would be not to wake her up. You know what they say about sleeping dogs."

Melissa nods. "Yes they snooze."

Courtney giggles. "I guess so." She looks at Rebecca. "If you are set on waking her up. Put on a suit

"Yes, they say to let sleeping dogs lie, but if dogs are sleeping, how can they lie? Or tell the truth for that matter."

"Maybe I could tickle her foot? That is if she is ticklish."

"Well I think they mean let sleeping dogs be, or don't bother them. If you wake them up they might bite you."

Rebecca goes over to Amy's crib and reaches through the bars, tickling Amy's foot.

Amy rubbed her eyes. "I was having a good dream and I didn't want to wake up. Daddy bought me a pony like Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony and I was taking her for a ride though the clouds and she was showing me how fast she could fly."

Melissa nods. "Yes I do. I don't know how long I have to be Baby Melissa before Big Sister Melissa comes back and I have to grow up."

"That does sound like a good dream. A Rainbow colored horse that can fly sounds like a fun thing to have."

"Well before I leave, do either of you girls need to be changed? Since Baby Melissa is here and not big sister Melissa, I had better do that or you won't be changed for awhile."

Amy nods. "It is a fun thing to have."

Courtney smiles. "I like Pinkie Pie better."

Melissa looks at Courtney. "What fun is that. Pinkie Pie can't fly."

Courtney nods. "I know, but she is a party animal." She giggles. "You get it? She loves to throw parties and ponies are animals."

Melissa rolls her eyes. "Oh very funny."

Amy nods. "I need a change."

Courtney nods. "Me too."

Melissa shakes her head. "You need to get up to date on all things little girls. So you will know what is going on. Otherwise you are going to be another Melody. Clueless to the world outside of your office door."

Courtney nods. "Amy is always wet. I think the hose inside her is broken. Because it is always putting out water. You have to keep a close eye on her or she will spring a leak."

Melissa moves closer to Amy. "Is this close enough or do I need to be a lot closer to keep an eye on her." She giggles as she start to get closer to Amy.

Amy smiles. "Any closer and we are going to be sharing the same diaper."

"Yes I will. I will have to take a crash course in all things little girls are into."

Rebecca changes Amy into a dry diaper and does the same to Courtney.

"It's okay if Amy is always wet. That's why we keep diapers here, right?"

"I don't think it matters how close you are. Leaks happen no matter what."

"Yes you should. So you can stay on top of trends of what's hot and who is not. So you don't sound silly."

Courtney nods. "If she wasn't in diapers. There would be a flood and we would have to wear water wings and ride in rubber rafts."

Melissa giggles. "Maybe we should plug the leaks like a plumber does."

Rebecca got a shocked look on her face.

"Do I sound silly to the babies? that is just shocking. I had no idea."

"Well if she wasn't in diapers then she would be using the potty, wouldn't she?"

"I think we will just go with regular maintenance. Change her diaper before it gets any major leaks. Nip it in the bud, so to speak."

Courtney shakes her hand back and forth. "Well maybe not silly. Just really misinformed about things related to little girls and their worlds. Boys are easy to figure out. The grosser something is. The better they like it. Luckily there aren't any icky boys here."

Melissa nods. "Maybe. If she could remember to use the potty. Otherwise she would be in wet pants and panties most of the time from her many wetting accidents."

"Yeah, it would really spoil things if we had icky boys here," Rebecca giggled in agreement.

"Well at least she wouldn't be punished for having an accident. We wouldn't care, either at home or here if she wet her pants. It's still a good thing she's wearing diapers."