LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"I'm not sure if it was an official policy, but I know the big sisters acted as if it was."

"Well I will have to think about what to do. Have you considered installing security or webcams in the nursery and other areas to keep an eye on the babies and big sisters?"

Melody laughs. "They acted like a lot of things was an official policy and they took great pains to break them without use noticing they was."

"Yes I have thought of that and if someone's rich relative kicks the bucket and leaves us a lot large amount of money. I would consider doing that. Right now there just isn't money in the budget for it."

"Yes, They sure acted like prima donnas and that they were in charge. I guess they found out the weren't and are out now."

"I guess it does take a lot of money to put security camera's in. As far as I know, I don't have any rich relatives."

Rebecca comes to the nursery and sees Melissa sitting up in the crib. She smiles and comes over to her.

"About time you woke up. I see you've been busy while we were gone, Goldilocks."

"Well that's not quite true. There are teddy bears. but when we got back they saw the food you ate and that you were asleep in the crib. You know like in Goldilocks? 'Someone's been eating our food' and 'Someone's been sleeping in our bed, and there she is!"

"Do you remember what happened to Goldilocks when mommy bear found her in the baby bear's crib?"

"It must have been baby Melissa that forgot, because big sister Melissa would have cleaned up before laying down."

"I believe in the main version of the story that Goldilocks wakes up and sees the three bears standing over her. She jumps out of the crib and hops out the window, running away. I think I remember a version that momma bear gave Goldilocks a spanking for being so naughty. I think she should have let Goldilocks be friends with baby bear."

Melissa nods. "Probably. Baby Melissa is pretty forgetful. Big Sister Melissa would not have left a mess behind. No matter how sleepy she was."

"I think I would preferred the version where Goldilocks and Baby Bear was friends over getting a spanking from Momma Bear."

"That's what I thought. Is baby Melissa going to stay around for awhile, or will we be seeing big sister Melissa. I think Amy and Courtney would enjoy playing with baby Melissa, but it's up to you."

"I agree with you. I'm sure Goldilocks visited the house again if she and baby bear were friends. I don't think she would come back after she was spanked."

Melissa shrugs. "I guess Baby Melissa can stay here for a little while. She doesn't have anywhere else to go right now. Baby Melissa seems to be stuck here. She can't get out of the crib."

"It wouldn't be fair or nice to spank Goldilocks just because she made a mess in the kitchen or fell asleep in Baby Bear's crib."

"I'll get you of the crib. Do you need to be changed?"

"I agree it wouldn't be fair to spank her for falling asleep in the crib. but she did make a mess of mama bear's house. She was probably just upset."

Melissa shrugs. "I don't know." She pokes the front of the diaper and then stuck her finger into the leg cuff of her diaper. "Yes I think so. My diaper seems squishy when I poked it and felt wet when I stuck my diaper inside the leg cuff."

"Making a mess and being upset about it are not good reasons for a spanking."

Rebecca lifted Melissa out of the crib and took her to a changing table. She took off Melissa's diaper and cleaned her up, then put a clean diaper on her and set her on the floor.

"There you go."

"You are right. I didn't write that ending myself."