LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"I hope too. The last thing we need is the girls being neglected and we get blamed for it."

"Yes we need certificates to open, but I have them handled. It's good to have a parent who works for the fire department. She can get the needed forms we need rushed though the office."

"I don't think I am."

"Me scary? I'm a teddy bear."

Quinn laughs. "More like a grizzly bear."

Melody smiles. "I resemble that remark. If you come work for us like Debbie is. You will be held to the same high standards any other big sister would be. You aren't going to get any special treatment because of your sister."

Quinn nods. "I don't want any. I just want to be treated like anyone else."

"I'm glad you are handing all the details in getting the school opened. If it was left up to me, this school would probably still look like a daycare and we would be a year away from opening instead of a week."

Melody nods. "Yeah you are more a big picture person. Instead of a detail person."

"You are to watch your baby at all times to make sure they aren't doing something dangerous. You will change them and feed them if we decide they need to be. Because they are eating too slow. If you have to go to the bathroom. You take your baby with you and they sat on the floor in front of you or you arrange for another big sister to watch your baby for you. During nap time. You can hang out with the other big sisters or you can nap too. No playing or talking on a cellphone while the babies are here."

Quinn nods. "That might be helpful. Because there are so many. I am bound to forgot some and then be in trouble." She looks uncertain. "I'm not sure I like the idea of meeting the other big sisters. Debbie said none of them liked her and if they find out we are related. They might treat me bad too." Quinn looks at Rebecca. "You have my address and phone number. If you will excuse me. This diaper is getting uncomfortable and before you ask. No I didn't pee in it. These plastic pants are making me hot and sweaty inside this diaper."

"You are going to have to be working with them, so you have to meet them eventually. I believe the meeting is mandatory, as we want to give the girls a look at our new school and let them know about where the different areas are and how things will be going before the babies start back. Okay, I'll print out the list of rules for you."

"I know I am going to be working with them, but the longer I can put it off so they don't know I am Debbie's sister the better I like it. Maybe I could change my name. So no one will know we are related. Use my first name as a last name like Moria Quinn or Harley Quinn."

Quinn nods. "That is fine with me. I never saw the need in going to school. If the state hadn't made me. I wouldn't have gone in the first place."

Quinn shakes her head. "Yes she is scary, but more in the creepy, horror creature kind of way."

Melody looks at Quinn "Well for that comment. You are to be changed by Rebecca back into your regular clothes and will be diapered for a month during school hours. I was going to let you change out of the diaper yourself, but you had to go and call me a creepy creature from a horror movie. Go down to the changing room where Rebecca diapered you and wait on her." Quinn nods and leaves the room. Melody smiles. "She is going to be fun to screw with. We can probably get her into diapers on a full time basis like her stuck up sister."

"I know Harley Quinn is a super villian in Batman, but I don't know of a Moria Quinn. Did you just make up that name or is it someone you know of from a story or something. We'll have to think about it. We will let you know when we call you about the meeting."

Quinn nods. "I know Harley Quinn is a villain from Batman. Moria Quinn is made up. I thought it would sound cool together." She nods. "Ok."

Melody nods. "Yes it will be nice to have Quinn in diapers. Then her mom will be happy and we can put her where she belonged in the first place. As student in our school."

"Melody nods. "I'll have to think about it. She is much too adorable in diapers not to keep her in them full time which her mother will love. I'm not sure why she wants Quinn in diapers when she already has to deal with Debbie being in them. It isn't for us to reason why. It is for us to do as the parents want."

"Dad always told me to be truthful when someone ask you a question. You asked me did I still think Melody was scary. So I answered you truthfully. It isn't my problem she can't accept the truth. While I was waiting on you. I did some thinking. If I have to wear a diaper because Melody can't see that what I said about hey is the truth from my point of view. Then she can find another big sister. Because I will quit before I subject myself to get stupid punishment."

Melody nods. "I had thought of that. That is where you come in. She seems to trust you and you got her to wear a diaper. By making her think she would wet herself when meeting me. That was pure genius."

"It isn't that she disciplined me. It is how she did it. I could care less that she disciplined me. It is when she said for calling her creepy. I would have to wear diapers for a month. You know how I feel about wearing them. I got the feeling. My mom is behind the diaper punishment. I mean my mother would like nothing better than me to be in diapers full time."

Melody laughs. "So I'm an urban legend. I am on the same level as Batman and werewolves. Cool." She smiles. "I'm not surprise if I make girls wet themselves. I've been described as a creepy person who is crazy scary."

"Maybe not, but it sounds very suspicious. Mom wants me in diapers and the punishment Melody came up with was putting me in diapers. It is just to much to see like they aren't connected."

Melody nods. "Yeah sending her emails would not be a good idea. Not if her mom reads her emails." She puts the contact info into her computer.

"Maybe not, but it is only a small step from diapers at school to diapers full time." Quinn nods. "Ok call me later and I will think about it and give you my decision."

"That's right. Well I know she is spending a lot of time with Deb at the hospital. I know you are a big girl and don't need a babysitter, but you're mother would probably kill me if I left you home alone for the rest of the day."

Quinn nods. "I guess. Though unless we are fighting. She doesn't even notice I am here. Which I like. I love being invisible. If you are invisible. Then no one can see you and they can't tell you what you should be doing with your life."

Quinn gets her books and gets out of the car. She unlocks the door and walks in. "Just the way I like it. Quiet as a tomb."