LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Sorry about that Rebecca. I have a school of over 200 students. I'm allowed a couple of slip ups. At least I got the first letter of your name right. That is a good idea. I guess. That way if one of your students get sick. There would be someone to take care of them. Because the school nurse wouldn't. Because she won't" He looks Victoria nods. "I can see where someone would think she was. She does look like a high school student. Of course she can have her clothes back,but I don't know where they are. I've been at the county office all day in meetings. I came back here to drop off some files in my office. Sorry I can't be of more help to you. I guess you will have to see whoever made her change out of her clothes and into that outfit. No one was suppose to see the outfit until school started next year."

"I'm sorry I got on your case. Would the clothes be here or somewhere else. Obviously Vickie doesn't want to go home the way she is dressed right now. She has a young daughter and doesn't want her to see her dressed this way. Why won't the school nurse take care of my babies? They are stil students here and it is her responsibility to take care of them. Has everyone else gone home?"

"That's ok. I don't blame you for your outburst. I really don't know. Like I said I just got here a few minutes ago. So I have no idea where her clothes are at. I didn't see any clothes laying around when I got here. So they are probably not here." He looks at Victoria. "No offense,but she doesn't look old enough to have a child. Well that is fairly simple. She doesn't approve of what you are doing in your room. Well yes and no about them being students here. They took up space in the classrooms. Whether or not that means they was students is up for discussion. I think a couple of teachers are still here. I know Mrs. Grainger is still here. I saw her a couple of moments before the two of you came in."

"Okay, I don't need the school nurse to like our babies. They were students. You had files on each one of them, and at the end of the semester, they got report cards like everyone else. What else do you need to be a student here? Which way did Mrs. Grainger go? I believe she was the one that changed Vickie into the new uniform."

"Well that is good then. Because she wouldn't do it. Yes they get report cards,but they do none of the work the other students do. They get passing grades because you bullied the teachers into passing them or so I have been told. Personally I could careless. They are the only ones in the school who doesn't cause problems for me or the principal. I think she was heading back to her room to grade papers."

"Well none of the babies are going to need anything that is taught at this school. Okay I will check her classroom."

Rebecca takes Victoria to Mrs. Grainger's classroom. She knocks on the door and waits.

"Well that really isn't up to you. Now is it? It is set by the state. You should consider yourself lucky that the principal decided to look the other way and make it look like your students was normal high school students. If this gets out. It is her neck on the chopping block not your's. So don't get all high and mighty here."

Mrs. Graniger walks over to the door. "It is about time you got here Erica." She sees Rebecca standing there. "What do you want? I don't have time to deal with your foolishness or your farce of being a high school student."

"No, it's not up to me, but those girls are my responsibility. What would happen to the principal If I decide to take the girls out of school and go somewhere else?"

"Pleased to see you too, Mrs. Grainger. I heard you forced Victoria here to put on a uniform and pretend she was a student. That wasn't very nice. Didn't you even check out her ID? She is a nurse that I hired to be with my girls. Do you know where her regular clothes are?"

"She would probably lose her job and the school closed down. All the students would be shipped off to other schools and the teacher would be out of a job."

"Well you heard wrong. I did not got force her to wear the uniform or pretend to be a student. As far as I know. She was a student here. Miss Baines,the special ed teacher told me that she was a new student and was lost. So I took her to the class on the schedule she had in her hand. My guess would be either in the nurse's office or next door in the special ed class."

"Why is that? It seems like she would be happy to get rid of us. That seems a bit harsh."

"Didn't you even check her ID? There are lots of adults that look young for their age. Okay we will go check there. by the way, you are welcome to come say hi to Amy if you want. She is your granddaughter."

"Because it could get out about what she let the two of you do on her watch. Believe it or not. She doesn't want to get rid of you. If she wanted to get rid of you. She would have done it a long time ago. Yes it is harsh,but the parents of the other students might cause an uproar and make the school board fire her. They could then close the school,send all the students to other school and get rid of the teachers."

"Mrs. Grainger looks at Rebecca. "No I didn't. I didn't see any reason to. If someone tells me something. Then I believe them unless they are proven to be untruthworthy." She looks back down at her papers. "I have no grand daughter after what you did to her. The sooner you move to your new school. The better I would like it. You and your group is a blemish of an otherwise spotless school."

Victoria looks at Rebecca after they leave the room. "It seems not everyone is happy with your group being here. You could be in a sticky wicket if she decides to make trouble for your group."

"I see. So I should speak to Miss Baines. How did you know we were moving to a new school? As far as I know, I haven't told anyone we were moving. I'm sorry you feel that way. In years to come you are going to wish you had kept up with Amy, instead of becoming an old woman with only your daughter for company."

"She won't do anything. Especially not after we move to our new school. You hear her, she is anxious for us to move."

Rebecca take Victoria to the Special Ed room and knocks on the door.

"You moving to a new school is the worse kept secret in the school. Besides I know people in the county office and they said there was alot of activity at a school who had been shut down after the country moved the kindergrteners down the street to the elementary school. The activity was being led by one of the school board members who is the mother of one of your students. So it wasn't hard to see the two was interconnected. Well if you felt sorry for me in that way. Then you should have left my grand daughter alone. Then you wouldn't have had me on your back and leading the charge to get you expelled Up until then. I didn't like what you was doing,but I left you alone,but you had to make it personal and go after Amy."

"Maybe you are right,but like she said. She knows people at the country office and she could use them to make trouble for your new school. All because of what you did or what she thinks you did to Amy. I know if someone did something to my daughter or I thought they did. I would move mountains to make them pay."

The door comes open as Rebecca knocks on it. They can see the teacher and her aides was busying taking care of the students in there. Miss Baines whistles. "Alright listen up. It is time to clean up the room. The buses will be here soon to take all of you home." None of the students pay any attention to her. She doesn't notice Rebecca and Victoria standing in the doorway of the room.

"I had no idea that Amy was your granddaughter when I decided to make her a toddler. She just exhibited the signs of wanting to be a toddler..It wasn't until you started causing problem that I found out she was your granddaughter.

"There is nothing I can do about it now. We are moving on Monday and there is no stopping us. Everything is set up for us."

Rebecca walks into the room and smiles at the students playing. She come over to Miss Baines.

"Hello. Do you remember Victoria here? It seems you mistook her for a student here. Do you have the clothes she was wearing this morning?"

"Ok I'll give you the first part. You probably didn't know that,but after you found out. You should have stopped it and let her loose. You could have saved yourself alot of trouble,but you didn't and basically thumbed your nose at me."

"Are you sure about that? Alot can happen by Monday morning and you and Melody could find yourself kicked out of school. You really have to ask yourself. Was taking Amy and thumbing your nose at me worth all the trouble and headaches?"

Miss Baines nods. "Somewhat? Faces around here melt into one. So you can't tell one face from another." She points at the table in the back of the room. "They should be in the pink bag with the Princess crown on it. If not. Then they are in the wash. Because they had milk threw on them by one of the girls."

Victoria looks at Rebecca. "Looks like she has more of a daycare center than you do."

"I don't think we could have stopped after we started turning her into a toddler. She didn't want to go back."

"Alright, there is a lot that could happen. Why can't you just let us go in peace? Then we will be out of your hair and you will be able to take full control of this school."

"Okay, thank you. Sorry to have bothered you. I can see you have your hands full. Have you thought of getting an assistant?"

"Yes, it does. I would rather deal with my babies than with this group of kids."

Rebecca takes Victoria to the table in the back of the room. She takes out the clothes inside.

"Are these the clothes you wore to school this morning?"

"Well that was not up to you. You are not her parent or her guardian. So you should have sent her on her way when you found out that I wanted you to stop. So everything that happened to you is all your fault.

"That is simple. One word. Amy. I will not leave you in peace for what you did to Amy. I will not be happy until you are expelled.".

"I've got an assistant. She is over there with some of the other kids."

"It is not easy dealing with this group of kids. They are a hand full at times."

Victoria looks at the clothes. "Yes they look like my clothes."

"Yes, I agree it is my fault, but I think it worked out for the best. Amy is happy now away from her mother."

"I guess you like being the wicked witch of the west. I feel sorry for you."

"That's great. I would hate to think you had to handle all these kids by yourself."

"Okay, we can go back to the nursery and you can change there."

"How is having Amy away from her mother best for everyone?"

"No I don't. If you had left Amy alone. You would have never seen or heard from me. If that was true. Then you would have thought about that after you found out who Amy was. You didn't care and you thought it was the best way to stick it to me. Well it is you who is going to get stuck."

"That is good. Because Miss Baines's assistant said if I went in there. I would be diapered like the other girls in the room. I wouldn't get any kind of special treatment. I was half tempted to see if she would do it if I went into the changing room."

"I know how you and Amy's mother treated her, so it is for the best that she got out of that situation."

"You were being a b*tch to my girls before I 'kidnapped' Amy, pardon my language. If you had left us alone, Amy would still be at home with her mom."

"Well if you keep getting lost I may have to put a harness and leash on you and let one of the girls walk you to and from class."

"Well that isn't up to you. You are not her mother or a legal guardian. So you have no say in how she is treated."

Mrs. Grainger smirks. "I never did anything to any of your girls. I basically ignored all of you,but with your admission. You just cooked your goose." She puts a personal tape recorder on her desk. Mrs. Grainger presses play and plays back the part where Rebecca admitted to kidnapping Amy. "I knew sooner or later if I gave you enough rope. You or Melody would hang yourself."

Victoria smiles. "Like daughter, like mother. Just hope diapers isn't included with the harness and leash."

"Maybe or maybe not. She's safe for now."

"Quit trying to scare me, it won't work. I happen to know that you need somebody's permission to tape them in order for it to be used in court of law."

"That all depends on how good your potty training is, or if you get lost again. Then you may have to join the babies in diapers. Would you like for me to walk you to your car?"

"I'm not trying to scare you. Who said I was going to use it in a court of law. This is a school matter and that is who will handle it. You have two choices. You cut Amy loose. The tape vanishes and nothing more will be said about it. You don't and this goes straight to the school board as proof that the principal didn't do anything to stop it from happening or do anything to the two of you for doing it. The two of you will be expelled and the principal and vice principal will be out of a job. So what is it going to be?

Again? You make it sound like I have already lost it once. Do you know something that I don't? Me join the babies in diapers? I don't think it would work having your school nurse as a baby." Victoria nods. "Yes I do. Because knowing this place. They might try to make me park in the student parking lot as a student."