LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Okay, I will call everyone together that is here. I'll officially demote her to a preschooler now and let Miranda know that she will have to take Deb's baby. Can you come out with me? I want you to be part of the ceremony."

Rebecca takes the tape from Melody.

"That's a great idea. How about I tape the key inside the waistband of her plastic pants inside the middle of her back? It's hard enough for her to reach back there, it will even be harder if there is tape over the key."

Rebecca stands up and comes out to the room. She comes over to Deb and takes her hand. She leads her over to one of the high chairs.

"May I have your attention please? I need all of you over here for a few minutes."

Rebecca lifts Deb up into the high chair and pulls her dress up. She pulls the strap across her waist and holds her hands.

"I'll be there in a moment." Melody gets her video camera out. "This should be fun and we can watch it later."

"That is a good place to put it. It was be really hard for Deb to reach it."

Melody presses record as Rebecca takes Deb's hand and leads her to one of the highchairs.

Deb starts to thrash back and forth in the highchair. "Let me out of this. Everyone go away and leave me alone. This is totally unfair." Melody smiles as she catches the whole tantrum on the video.

Rebecca looks at Deb and sighs. She gets the pacifier and slips it in Deb's mouth and puts some tape across it.

"Girls, as you can see, Deb has decided she doesn't want to be a big sister anymore. From this minute on, Deb is a preschooler. She will be treated a notch above the toddlers, but will be wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants that you see she is currently wearing. I will be in charge of her but like the other toddler's and babies, you will be helping me. Miranda, you are now in charge of the baby that Deb was watching. I am not sure who that was, but I am sure you can figure that out."

Rebecca turns to face Deb.

"Deb, you will be treated like a preschooler. this means you will be dressed as you are now and your mother will be informed. You will not take the pacifier out of your mouth when I put it in there, and you will not fuss with your diapers. If I catch you doing either one, your hands will be taped so you can't use them. If you understand, nod your head."

Rebecca looks back at the big sisters.

"A remark was made earlier that went something like Melody wouldn't put diapers on a big sister if she has a potty accident. You now see how wrong that remark was. Not only will you be diapered, but you will be demoted. Now form a line and come over here and take a closer look at Deb. Be thankful that it isn't you."

"Deb, why don't you be a good girl and wave at the camera?

Kimberly shakes her head. "It didn't seem that way to me Rebecca. She seemed to want to be a big sister,but you won't let her anymore. I've never seen a preschooler who was in diapers. They are potty trained by the time they are in preschool."

Miranda nods. "Yes I know who she is." She looks at Missy. "I guess I'm your big sister now."

Missy sighs. "Great. I went from the frying pan to the fire."

Deb starts to not answer and then shakes her head no.

The big sisters form a line and walk pass Deb. Each of them pinch her cheek and tell her that it couldn't have happened to a better person.

Deb sets there with her arms crossed fuming at the way everyone was treating her.

Courtney looks at Rebecca. "I think the preschooler is cranky. Maybe she needs to be cleaned out and put down for a nap."

The big sisters laughs when Courtney said Deb needed an enema to clean her out and then a nap.

"So what are you saying, Kimberly? That we ought to make Deb a toddler like Courtney and Amy?"

"Missy, you better be good for Miranda. I don't want to have to spank you."

Rebecca watches the girl walk past Deb and pinch her cheeks. She listens to Courtney and smiles.

"Maybe I should give you an enema and put you down for a nap."

Rebecca unstraps Deb and lifts her out of the chair.

"I think I better get back to the new school. Deb is anxious to show herself off to the other big sister's and Amy and Maybe even Cassie. Why don't you wave bye-bye to everyone and at the camera."

Kimberly shakes her head. "No I'm saying you should forget about this and let Deb be a big sister again. I mean everyone has accidents and what you are doing is uncalled for and cruel. Just because she has any accident." The other big sisters looked at Kimberly would a shocked look on their faces.

"I didn't say I wasn't going to be good for Miranda. I was just saying Miranda is as bad of a big sister if not worse then Deb is. Why else do you think Wendy left the group?"

Courtney looks shocked. "Why are you going to give me an enema and put me down for a nap? I'm not cranky or clogged up with poo poo."

Deb stands there with her head down and doesn't wave at the camera. She just stands there until Rebecca pulls her towards the door to leave.

"Wendy left the group because she was Jealous of Amy being a toddler."

"I was just saying that because you suggested it for Deb, you should be prepared to have it done to you as well. Toddlers shouldn't be suggesting things like that."

Rebecca puts her fingers under Deb's chin and forces her to look Rebecca in the face.

"Don't look so down, Deb. It's not the end of the world. You are going to get lots of attention and won't have to worry about anything as long as you are with us. Everything will be done for you."

Rebecca carries Deb out to the car and puts her in the back seat. She drives back to the new school and parks. She gets out and opens the back door.

"Okay, if you promise not to whine I will take that pacifier out of your mouth. Just nod if you are willing to be a good little girl for me."

"Yeah I said one of the reason Wendy left was because of Deb. I didn't say the only reason."

"Sorry sis. I was just trying to help you out."

Deb nods when Rebecca said that it was not the end of the world. Meaning to her it was the end of the world.

She nods when Rebecca said she would remove the pacifier if she promised to be a good girl. Deb yells when Rebecca took the tape off. "Oww that hurt. I disagree with what you said at the old school. It is the end of the world to me. I don't want any attention. I don't want everything done for me and I don't want to be a preschooler. I want to go back to being a big sister and you forget about what happened earlier in the bathroom."

Rebecca smiles a bit as the tape makes Deb yell. She removes the tape from the pacifier.

"Sorry, but I don't have a magical time machine that will reverse all of our actions for today. You started all of this when you asked for something else to wear instead of your pullup. I wouldn't have done anything but put the diapers on you, but you put the plastic pants on. I discovered you had wet your pullup, so obviously you don't have complete control of your bladder. If you hadn't of put those plastic pants on, I would have been happy to let you go with just the diapers."

"You don't need a time machine. Just stop what you are doing right now.Let me go back to being a big sister and leave it at that. I'll wear the dress,diapers and plastic pants today,but when the day is over. Everything go back to the way it was before I had the accident. Call it a warning or whatever,but just let it go and let me go back to being a big sister again. Please." Deb gives Rebecca her best impression of puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, since we are bargaining, I think it's best that you wear diapers since you do have a week bladder. I'll let you be a big sister if you agree to wear diapers. You will only have to wear two diapers and regular pair of plastic pants. You can go to the bathroom anytime you need to, but you have to wear the diapers just in case. How does that sound?"

Deb thinks about it and weighs her two options. "I can live with that. Two diapers is alot better than 5 diapers and being a preschooler. Well I have to wear a toddler dress,suck my on pacifier,drink from a bottle and sleep in a crib. Since I agreed to your terms. I want to know the thuth. Did you put something in my drink to make me have an accident?"

"Well, I might have you suck on the pacifier once in awhile and give you drinks from a bottle. You are different than the other big sisters, after all. I'm not going to guarantee that Melody won't do something extra. I am not in control of her."

"Yes, I put a water pill in your coke. It shouldn't have taken effect so quickly though. Maybe you do just have a small bladder?"

"Ok just don't use tape anymore. That hurts when you pull it off. When I saw you coming at me with the tape. I thought you was going to tape my wrist together and my ankles too. So I would be helpless to stop you or get away. What do you mean I'm different than the other big sisters? Is it because I don't have a baby to take care of? Well that is fine with me. I heard what Lisa said at the old school when she thought I was going to be a preschooler. It hurt me alot."

"I don't think it was all the water pill's fault. It was the coke. I can't drink soft drinks Because it drives my bladder crazy. That was why I was sipping it. I was trying to lessen the effect and hold off until lunchtime." Deb sees the bottle where Rebecca left it. She picked it up and starts to drink it.

"Okay, I won't. I will tie a ribbon through the ring so you won't lose it. I only used the tape because I was sure that you would spit the pacifier out. Now that I have your word that you won't we don't need the tape. No I am giving you back your baby to take care of. You can't be a big sister without a little sister. You are different because you will be wearing these."

Rebecca patted the front of Deb's plastic pants. She smiled when Deb started drinking from the bottle.

"Are you ready to go face the second part of your punishment or do you want to finish your bottle first?

"I ribbon is better than tape. That hurt alot when you pulled it off. Yes I gave you my word and I meant it. Well if you do that. Then Miranda is not going to have a little sister. Since Wendy left. Can I stay without one for now and then when Kelly's sister gets here. Then I can be her big sister. It will give me a second chance to get being a big sister right. Since Lisa doesn't like me and said all those mean things to me when I was stuck in the highchair."

Deb smiles. "Do that again. It felt strange,but good at the same time. I want to finish my bottle first. Then I'll face the second part of my punishment. Hopefully they will not say mean things to me like the other big sisters did." She finishes her bottle and then sighs. "I guess I'm as ready as I ever will be."

"Kelly's sister is going to be a newborn. Do you think you have the strength to hold her and feed her her formula? We will have to teach you how to take care of her, since she won't be like a real newborn."

"Do what again? This?"

Rebecca ran her fingers over the plastic pants again. She watches as Deb finishes her bottle.

"You're not quite ready." Rebeca said, picking Deb up in her arms.

Rebecca rubbed and patted Deb's back until she let out a burp.

"Okay, now you are ready to go." Rebecca picked up the pacifier and walked up to the school. she opened the door and stepped inside. She put Deb down and took her hand. She walked over to Cassie.

"I'm sorry I ran off and left the big sisters and Amy in your care. I had something I needed to take care of." Rebecca holds up Deb's hand.

"I haven't seen Kelly's sister,but I have picked up Kelly and she isn't all that heavy. So unless her sister weighs more than Kelly. I shouldn't have a problem. If I do. I'll tell you and you can find someone else to take care of her. If I end up without a little sister to take care of. That is ok. I'll just float around and help out where I can with the middle school babies."

Deb giggles. "Yes that. It tickles and make my plastic pants. crinkle loudly."

Deb burps and a little bit of juice comes out too and falls on the front of her dress. "Oppsie

Deb sucks on her pacifier as Rebecca carries her in and then puts her down. She walks with Rebecca still sucking on the pacifier.

"That's ok. We muddled along without you. Where did you get the toddler at? I thought Amy was the only non big sister you brought with you. She is really adorable and she has on a pretty thick diaper."

"I don't think she is any heavier than Kelly. She is Kelly's little sister after all. We will just get someone to help you if you need it. Either Melody or myself will be taking care of her too."

"You don't recognize her? She is actually a preschooler. Why don't you introduce yourself, honey."

Rebecca takes the pacifier from Deb's mouth.

"I don't know. Some little sisters are heavier than their older sister. If the younger sister is a couch potato and the older sister stays fit. I'm probably going to need help taking care of her."

Cassie shakes her head. "No I don't. Should I?"

Deb blushes. "My name is Debbie. I was one of the big sisters,but now I'm a preschooler in diapers. Rebecca thinks this fits me better and I'm going to try to be the best preschooler I can be for Rebecca. I want her to be proud of me." She curtsy after she finished talking.

Cassie stood there shocked. "If she hadn't told me. Who she was. I never would have guess it was Deb. I agree. This suits you better than the whiny, obxious and annoying Debbie who I meet in the nursery the first time I was there. I was very tempted to put her across my knee and warm up her backside."

"Yes, you probably will need help. Maybe I can get Kelly to help you."

Rebecca smiles as Deb makes her speech. When she was finished, Rebecca slipped the pacifier back in her mouth and patted her bottom.

"Yes, but unfortunately I made an agreement that she would only have to be a preschooler for the day. Tomorrow she becomes a big sister again, but she will still be in diapers and plastic pants. Of course it will have to pass Melody's approval of course. Do you have a simple job that Deb can try to do?"

"Would Kelly help me take care of her younger sister? I heard the two of them don't get along."

Deb smiles behind her pacifier and starts to suck on it again. contently.

"Well I guess you could go back on your word and make her stay as a preschooler forever. If she complains. Tell her you decided that she should be a preschooler. Because it suits her better." Cassie nods. "Yes I do. She can take out the trash."

"They are not getting along now, but I think once Kelly sees what we are doing to her sister that she will volunteer to help."

"Okay, where is the trash at? Is there a dumpster outside for her to put the trash into? She is a preschooler and needs specific instructions."

"Oh I see. I didn't know that they didn't get along. I wouldn't mind having Kelly helping me taking care of her little sister."

"The dumpster is past the playground. It is a big green container. Debbie can't miss it. The door to the dumpster is already open. So tell her not to close it or we will not be able to open for a hour."