LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"She will if I ask her too. or maybe it can be taken over to Cassie's house while you are there."

"I'm not talking about regular school. It's more like preschool. Can you add up to 10? Do you know your abc's? It really wouldn't be harder than that. There will be lots of playtime."

"We just want to get the babies away from the Grainger's. Of course they won't be graduating high school, but they were having trouble anyway."

"No I don't know if that would be a good idea to take it to Cassie's house. I guess here will be just fine.

"No I can't add up to 10 and I don't know my abc's. I like the idea of having alot of playtime."

"That is probably a good idea to get them away from the Graingers. I figured they would be having trouble in school. babies have very short attention spans and have trouble with complex thoughts. If you are going to open your own school. You might want to look into getting a nurse to take care of the babies should something happen. Maybe even a pediatrician. Since they specialize in taking care of babies and toddlers."

"Because we said so. All babies and toddlers are going to learn their ABC's and to count to 10. It's not that hard to learn. Most of the time you will be playing."

"Okay. I'm not sure how much we can pay her. Do you think you can help us set up a nurse's office once we get the building?"

"I don't think it will be too hard to learn. you just have to apply yourself."

"Okay thanks. I don't think I will be more than a half an hour late tonight. bye."

Rebecca hangs up the phone. and goes into the office.

"My mom is going to set up the nurses office. I can't wait until we can get the new classroom set up."

"I don't want to apply myself. I just wanted to play all day."

"Ok I'll try to make Amy understand that you didn't mean to break your promise to her."

"Well that is good. She would know the right way to set up a nurse's office. Now all we are going to need is a nurse to put in the office."

"Going to school instead of playing is bad and boring. Who would chose school over playing?"

"How does your mom know the school is going to pay for her? Has she talked to Cassie about that? Before we go with the nurse. We should make sure that the school is going to pay for her. Because if they don't. We aren't going to be able to pay for her unless we charge the mothers for our services as daycare owners."

"You're right, I should discuss it with Cassie before we decide to hire her. We do have that 300,000 in the account, but I am not sure this is what they wanted to be covered. I'll ask Cassie when she stops by this afternoon. Are you coming with us to check out the new building?"

"Yeah that is probably the best course of action. That way we will know up front if we are paying for her or if the school is going to cover the cost of the nurse. You are right about the 300,000. I don't know if that money was meant to hire and pay for staff or not." Melody nods. "Yes I'm coming with the two of you to check out the building to make sure if fits our needs."

"Good. Since this building was a stand alone kindergarten, I'm guessing there was a classroom and a nurses office and maybe a teacher's rest area or something like that. Are you planning on teaching the babies or will we need to hire a teacher as well."

"Okay. Are we going to get middle school babies to come to our new school or just have the high school ones? I guess we better see how big the classroom is, where to put the cribs and high chairs etc. Cassie should be here pretty soon now, so we better start gettiing ready to go."

"Well before we made that decide where to bring the middle school babies to the new school. We should see how big the classroom is or if there is more than one classroom. If there is more than one. There might be a doorway between the classes that we can use to make the room bigger," Melody looks at the clock. "Yeah our babies should be here to get their diapers changed before they go home. Are you going to have the big sisters diaper them or put them in their big girl panties and clothes?"

"You're right. We need to put the cart after the horse. We need to make sure the building is large enough for both schools. Well, the mother's brought the babies to school this morning and agreed to treat the babies as babies, so I think they should be sent home in diapers. Who knows? They might not have any big girl clothes to change into soon. I guess I better go out in the nursery and make sure everything will go okay. I'm not sure if the mother's are planning on coming to pick up their babies are or going to wait in their cars in the parking lot. I know Kelly's mother will be coming in."

"Yeah if we put the cart before the horse. We are not going to go anywhere. That is what I was thinking,but I didn't know if you thought the same thing. No they probably won't have any big girl clothes to change into. Because babies don't need big girl clothes. Alright. I'll be out a little later."

Cassie walks into the nursery a few minutes before the end of school. She holds up the keys. "These keys could be the answer to your problem of Mrs. Grainger and her daughter."

Rebecca smiles at Cassie.

"I hope so. They are giving me a headache. I'm really excited that we might be able to move the babies out of this school and start another one. Courtney already knows she is going home with you tonight. We'll be ready to go once the babies are changed and are picked up by their mothers. We have decided to just send them home in their baby clothes."

"I hope so too. Her daughter has been giving me a headache since I was elected to the school board. Hopefully once you are out of the school. The two of them will leave you alone because you are not going to be here anymore and out of their reach so to speak." Cassie nods. "That's ok. I'm in no hurry. I can wait until the mothers pick up their babies. If you send them home in the baby clothes they are wearing now. What are they going to wear here before you get their new school uniforms?"

"Well either the mother's could wash the baby dresses for them to wear again tomorrow, or maybe they have something at home they could wear. I guess we will let them wear their regular clothes home until we come up with a uniform or whatever for the girls to wear everyday."

Cassie nods. "I see. I think letting them wear their normal clothes home until you come with with an uniform is a good idea. Maybe we can call a mother's meeting one day after school and brainstorm about what the school uniform should be. Get everyone's input into the uniform. Oh before it slips my mind. Why is Courtney in just a diaper?"

• Like 1

"Okay, that sounds like a good idea. Is it alright if Melody and I come to the meeting? After all, it is our group and we should have some say in the uniforms. Courtney is in a diaper because it was easier that way. She wasn't going back to her classes so we decided to just let her stay in a diaper. Will the school board be paying for a nurse for our classroom? We have a nurse in mind and wonder who will be pay for her."

"Of course the two of you can come to the meeting. You have as much stake in this as we the mothers do. We wouldn't do anything without the two of you being involved and having your two cents put in. I see what is she going to wear when we leave the room? Will her normal clothes fit over her diapered bottom?" Cassie sighs. "I don't know. I'll have to bring it up to the board and see what they say. I know two are already going to say no. Because Mrs. Grainger's daughter has them scared for their place on the board. They are worried if they make her mad. She will push them out and put someone else in their place that will be loyal to her and do as she wants them to."

"Okay, let us know when the meeting will be and we will be there. She wore a diaper home yesterday under her regular clothes. Since you are taking her in, you can get her whatever clothes you want. Whenever we decide on a uniform, then it will be simpler to pick out what she will wear, at least to school. If the school board decides not to pay for a nurse, will we able to hire one using the account the mother's have set up?"