LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Well you two shouldn't shoulder the load for running the nursery. We all should help out. That is the way a real daycare works. The parents pay to have their child looked after by the daycare staff."

That is a good idea. They should get use to wearing diapers before they get in the nursery at the middle school. If they can't help out. Then we the mothers will pitch in and help out.

"If you was to add more girls to the nursery. Where are you going to put the cribs and the highchairs at? There doesn't seem to be any room left in here and still have room for the girls to play on the floor. The mothers get out their checkbooks and write checks. The total came close to 300,000. "We will put it into an account for you and when you need something. You can draw from it. Is that fine with the two of you or would you rather us just give you the checks?"

One of the mothers shakes her head. "No I figured it was the school newspaper like when I went here. Wait a second. I know what this room is now. This is part of the Home Ec class. I knew something felt familiar about this when I came down the hall and into the room,but I couldn't place it."

"Well thank you. We appreciate whatever you can contribute."

Rebecca smiled, thinking they were going to get a couple hundred dollars from the mothers.

"thank you. I'll let you know how many of the big sisters I can get for the sleepover. When should we schedule the sleepover for? I think a Friday night would be the best. Maybe this weekend. Then we can have crafts or other things for the girls to do on Saturday and maybe even Sunday. We could take the girls on a field trip if that is alright with you mothers. We could visit a petting zoo or a museum or something?"

"I believe we can enlarge this room if we need to. We are actually only using about half the space we could be. We really haven't had the funds to expand though."

Rebecca waits as the mother's talk and write out their checks. She is flabbergasted to see the total of the checks. Tears come to her eyes as she shakes her head.

"No, the account will be fine. I hope that one of you will be keeping an eye on the money and will hold us accountable on how we spend it."

"Yes, this is the old Home ec room. Did you have classes here? Who was your teacher?"

"Ok let us know how many big sisters you can get for the sleepover. That is up to you. I need to know a couple of days in advance. So I can get use of the daycare, A field trip is fine with us. We can use the daycare's buses for the field trip if you want to. The girls are probably going to have to sleep on the floor unless you want to move the cribs to the daycare and then bring them back Monday morning."

"Well if you get more girls. You are going to have to expand the room to fit them all in. I don't think funding is going to be a problem for you anymore."

"Of course we are going to keep an eye on the money and hold you accountable for how you spend it. If we see questionable purchases. We expect you two to tell us what it is for and why you think you need it." The bell rings signaling the end of second period. They see some of the big sisters coming in with their baby girls. Courtney comes in with her temporary big sister. They watch the big sisters take care of the wet diapers and give the girls a bottle of pediasure. The big sisters tell Rebecca about the first two periods and then take the babies to their third period classes. "Your big sisters seems to be very professional."

"Yes I had Home Ec here. I think her name was Mrs. Rivers. We retired not long after I gradurated from high school. Baby care was never this much fun. We drew a name out of a bowl to see who the baby was going to be for the rest of the year."

"Okay, I will have a conference with the big sister's later and see who can go to the sleepover and who can't. I will let you know probably by tonight. We might make it the next weekend so you will have more time. Would it be alright if I only called one of you, and then you can pass the word along to the other mothers? Do you think you can get sleeping bags for your daughters for the sleepover if they don't already have them? Maybe cute little girl designs like Disney Princesses or Dora or whatever? I'll pick up a package of diapers. My mom got the Perfect Princess diapers for Amy and I think they are so cute."

"No, funding isn't going to be a problem anymore, thank you. We will also have to find some more big sisters. I also need big sisters for the middle school. If you know of any candidates, send them here."

"Yes, they are professional. I only got big sisters who would be dedicated to taking care of their baby sister's with love. That's the kind of girl I am looking for for big sisters. They must love children, and love taking care of babies."

Rebecca smiles as the girls report a good morning so far. It didn't seem that the babies were being teased or harassed.

"That must have been fun but scary at the same time, unless the person chosen was a teen baby that enjoyed wearing diapers and being treated like a baby."

"Yeah that is fine. Call one of us and she can pass the information on to the rest of us. Sleeping bags shouldn't be a problem." One of the mothers nods. "Yeah I've seen them diapers. I got a sample pack in the mail for my daughter to try out. They are really thick and crinkly The ones that came in the mail didn't have any designs on the front. There was a questionaire that came with the diapers It asked questions like how did the diaper fit you. Was it too thick. What would you like to see on the front of the diapers if anything. I haven't been the ones in the store yet. So I don't know what they look like.

We will see if we can find you some candidates for big sisters."

"I can see that. They are almost like daycare workers in a way.

"She didn't like it at first,but she learned to love it over the year."

"I'm not sure what design the diapers my mother got had on them, if they had one. I only got a short look at them before I had to leave for school. I'm sure Amy is going to be wearing one by the time I get home. She is such a heavy wetter."

"Thank you. I really doubt if any of the girls are going to volunteer to be our babies though."

"I thank you for coming in today. I think our talk has been very productive. I'm sure you have things to attend to. Your welcome to stay if you want to though. I want to get back to my job. I need to wash some bottles and fill them with pediasure."

Rebecca walked over to the mothers and gave each of them a hug.

"Maybe you should get some of them diapers for our baby girls to wear. They would look cute under her baby clothes. Most babies are heavy wetters. That is why they need very absorbment diapers on their bottoms to hold the mess and wetness in."

"Yeah you are probably right."

"Yes our talk has been very productive and alot of things got cleared up." All the mothers hugs Rebecca when she hugs them. All the mothers except for one left the room.

The mother sighed. "Being in here brought back alot of memories of being in Home Ec. I guess like mother,like daughter."

"I will do that once our current stock runs low enough to refill them. The babies will look cute with their puffy bottoms."

Rebecca makes a face when the mother mentions messy diapers.

"I hate messy diapers. I'm glad the big sisters do all the changing, except on Courtney and Amy, the toddlers. I am going to get a potty chair in here and hopefully can teach Courtney and Amy to use the potty to poop in."

Rebecca walks over over to the door and smiles at the mother's leave the nursery. She sees that one of the mother's has stayed behind. She wonders why, but listens as she reminisces. A lightbulb goes off over Courtney's head.

"Listen, There are plenty of diapers under the changing table. Melody and I need to some work in her office so you will be alone."

Rebecca pulls Melody in the office and closes the door. She pulls the drape across the door so they couldn't see out and the mother couldn't see in. Rebecca giggles a little as she starts rinsing out bottles.

"Yeah they probably will. Babies always look cuter with puffy bottoms."

All the mothers laugh at Rebeeca's face. "You will lose that look when you become a mother. We all did."

Why would you want to confused your toddlers by switching them back and forth between a potty chair and their diapers."

The mother blushes and nods. "Ok Thanks."

Melody stumbles a little bit as Rebecca pulls her into her office. "Why did you pull me in here?" She hears Rebecca giggling. "What has gotten into you?"

The mother waits a few moments to make sure she is alone and she removes her pants and panties. She gets a diaper out and fans it open. The mother lays it on the changing table and climbs up on it. She sprinkles some powder on her skin and rubs it in. The mother pulls up the front of the diaper and tapes it shut. She gets off the changing table and goes to the closet. The mother gets out the other toddler dress and puts it on. She looks at herself in the mirror and doesn't hear the door open. The mother turns around and sees Rebecca looking at her with the bottles in her hand.

"I want them to use the potty so I don't have to change messy diapers. I thought all toddlers were supposed to use potty chairs sometimes. If you think it will confuse them, I won't do it."

"I just thought you needed to put the information the mother's gave us into the computer and now is as good as time as any. Besides, I thought we should leave that mother alone to think back on her times in home ec. Haven't you been paying attention?"

Rebecca giggled again. She continued to mess with the bottles for a few minutes. When she had them ready, she opened the door and stepped out into the nursery. She smiled at the mother.

"Those look really cute on you? Is that how you were dressed in home Ec? I'm sorry, I didn't get your name. I don't know what to call you. Don't worry, this will be our little secret. If you like, you can go over to the play area for awhile. that is unless you are worried about your daughter seeing you dressed like this."

Yes they are suppose to use the potty chair when you get ready to potty train them. If you go back and forth. Diapers for wetting and potty chair for messing. You will confuse the child as to where to do."

"Yes I did,but you caught me off guard when you drug me in here, No I wasn't paying attention. I was trying to get a feel and a read on them mothers.

The mother shakes her head. "No dresses were for special occassions like Christmas and Easter Most of the time. I wore onsies or demin jumpers with cute designs on them. My hair was braided into pigtails and I wore pink booties around the school. I had to carry a teddy bear with me to class. My name is Cassandra,but everyone in Home Ec called me Cassie. Since they said Cassandra was a big girl's name and I wasn't a big girl anymore for that year." It isn't my daughter I'm worried about,but what the others on the school board would think if it got out."

"Ah, okay. that is understandable."

"She was just saying how much she missed home ec class from when she was in school. I am letting her relive it."

"Aww, that sounds adorable. Did you have someone walk you to class? It sounds almost like you were the original baby. I would imagine the diapers were different when you went to school. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but if you were in school today, I would love to have you as one of our babies. You are welcome to come back anytime and play baby if you want. or maybe you could find a willing partner at home?"

"If you had wanted me to come into my office. Just tell me and I'll come in here. Don't drag me in here like a misbehaving little child."

"Yes I was put into a baby harness and walked down the hall to my classes. Yes I was the first and last human baby in the class. After me. The teacher went back to using baby dolls to teach the class. Every morning. Because I was diapered and dressed for the day. I was put across one of the other girl's lap and my temperature was taken. When I was changed. They took my temperature again. Yeah the diapers was a hideous green color. It looks like it would be fun to be a baby in here all day and I wouldn't mind being a baby here."

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

"It sounds like little Cassie somewhat enjoyed her experiences. I don't plan on taking your temperature, so don't worry about that. Would you like a bottle? You are a little big to sit on my lap, but I could sit next to you and feed you a bottle if you want. I think it's good to relive pleasant experiences from your childhood. It makes you feel better, doesn't it?"

"I didn't at first. Because everyone looked at me when I was in the hall and make comments about the way I was dressed. After a couple of weeks. They ignored me and the way I was dressed. The only time people looked was when one of the girls would ask if I needed a change and would check me in front of everyone." Cassie nods. "Yes I would like a bottle and it does feel better to relive pleasant memories from my childhood. I'm not sure how Kelly would react to seeing me like this."

"I think that's the way it was with our babies too. They got lots of stares and derisive comments when we first started the group. Soon after though they were barely looked at. If it wasn't for Mrs. Grainger inciting the students, everything would still going along smoothly."

Rebecca started setting up two chairs side by side and then had an idea. She gently made Cassie sit down on the floor and sat down next to her. She got her to lay down on the floor and put Cassie's head on her lap. She rubbed the nipple of the bottle against Cassie's lips and waited for her to start sucking. She gently pushed the hair out of Cassie's eyes.

"Is Kelly your daughter's name? We will have to make sure she doesn't find out then. How would you like to take a short nap in one of the cribs?"

"I see. Well when I get back to my office at the county office. I'll see what I can do about getting Mrs. Grainger fired or at least transferred to another school for the rest of the year,but fair warning. The teacher who replaces her. Could be just as bad if not worse than Mrs. Grainger."

Cassie lays down on the floor with her head on Rebecca's lap. She opens her mouth and starts to nurse on the nipple. "This brings back alot of memories. Only I was held or put in my crib before I was fed my bottle."

"Yes Kelly is my daughter's name. I hope we can keep her from finding out about this. She might think it was really strange that her mom is being babied by you." Cassie yawns. "Yes I would like that very much."

"Oh, you work at the county office? I didn't realize this. Well, I don't see a teacher could be any worse than Mrs. Grainger."

"I've thought of something and I may be way off the mark with this. You said you were the first and last girl who was made a baby by the home ec teacher. Is it possible that someone paid the home ec teacher off to make you a baby? Did you have any enemies that might have done that? It just seems strange to me that they decided the year you were taking home ec to use one of the girls as the baby."

"I'll do my best to keep Kelly from finding out."

Rebecca stood up and helped Cassie to her feet. She led her over to one of the cribs at the end and lowered the side. She helped Cassie into the crib and had her sit up. She ran over and got a brush. She worked on Cassie's hair and put it in pigtails. She helped Cassie lay down in the crib.

"Roll over and face the wall, Cassie. If anyone comes in while you are taking a nap, I will explain that the nurse sent one of the students over after she had an accident in her panties and we put a diaper on her before making her take a nap in one of the cribs."

"Yes I do work at the county office. I'm the only one outside of the superintendent who works for the school system. The other board members work in other kinds of jobs.

"No I know why the home ec teacher decided to have one of us be the baby. The other girls said that they really couldn't get real world experence taking care of a fake baby. So the teacher decided to use one of us as a real baby model. The school board got wind of what was going on and put an end to it at the end of the year. The principal was let go for allowing it to happen."

"That's good. I don't want her to find out about this."

Cassie gasp when she sees herself in the mirror. "I look like I did when I was in highschool."

Cassie nods. "Ok that sounds like a good idea. Since I'm your baby while I am here. What do you want me to call you. I had to call all the girls in the class Miss and their first name. Because they said little girls call their elders Miss and use their first name." She lays down on the crib and puts her thumb in her mouth.

Rebecca shakes her head.

"I was way off the mark on that one. Was it a different superintendent than we have now? I know he probably wouldn't know who the student was that was treated like a baby, but if he did that could be a little awkward."

Rebecca smiles when Cassie says she looks like she did as a student baby.

"I doubt that Kelly would recognize you if she saw you anyway. You don't have anything to worry about."

"You may call me Miss Rebecca. I also believe it shows a sign of respect from those I baby. Has Kelly shown better manners to you since started this school year?"

"Yes it is a different one than we have now. The one we have now is more open to letting students learn their own way. The one who was the superintendent when I was school thought all students should be taught the same way. When I went here. The drop out rate was high. It was about 70%. Now the school is doing better. It is 80%,but I think the number is still too low. I would like to see it 90 to 95 %. What are your plans for the nurseries after you and Melody gradurate from high school?

"I hope not. That could be awkward if she does."

"Yes Miss Rebecca. Yes she has. She seems to be more helpful around the house. Kelly doesn't talk back as much as she did and she texts her friends less and talks to us more about school. This never came up though."

"I am glad the graduation rate is higher. We could probably get it even higher if more of the student body was in diapers. That's partly why I wanted to start a boys group. Graduate? Who plans on graduating. I was thinking of making this my life's work. Or maybe I could graduate and get my teacher's certificate and come back here to run this program as a teacher. Maybe start up the home ec classes again with a student as the baby? Actually, I thought that when I graduated I could pass this on to one of the younger big sisters that would show enough initiative and drive to take over."

"That sounds great. What do you think your husband will say when you start keeping Kelly in diapers at home? Does he usually go along with you on things like this?"

After Cassie is put down for a nap, Rebecca goes back to Melody's office.

"Shh, be vewy Qwiet. Baby Cassie is taking a nap."

"Yeah it is higher,but not as high as I want it to me. Yeah it probably would be higher if more of the student body was in diapers I don't know if you would get alot of boys in your group. By the time they get to middle school and high school. There macho genes have kicked in and they are not want to be part of anything that is not macho related. That sounds fine with me if you make this your life's work. Maybe I should hire the two of you to run the nurseries if it works out well here. I might get the two of you put together a guidebook to do this in other schools in the county."

"Yeah my husband goes along with whatever I want to. He knows I wear the pants in the marriage. Though right now. There is no pants,but a diaper and a dress.

"You sound like Elmer Fudd. What do you mean Baby Cassie is taking a nap? Oh I found something in the closet. It is a file on her. Did you know she was the first teenage baby in the school. She was the trailblazer for what we are doing now."

"Yeah, probably not a lot of boys. I guess we would have to start in elementary school with them. I'd have to talk it over with Melody and see how she would feel about making this our life's work. I don't know if she has other plans or not. It's too early to be making life decisions like that anyway. I still have a couple more years of high school to go."

Rebecca giggles. "That's right, Cassie. Baby girls don't get to wear pants or panties do they? They just wear cute little diapers to keep their bottoms covered. now go to sleep."

"Yeah, that is the effect I was trying for. Cassie is an old school baby, just like Elmer Fudd is old school cartoons. Yes, I know all about our little Cassie. We had a nice long chat. She was the one and only student baby for Home ec when she was a student here. She was treated pretty much like how we treat one of our babies. Now I am letting her relive her time as a baby. We need to keep her daughter Kelly away from Cassie while she is in here though. She doesn't want Kelly to know about this. I can understand that. It would be bit awkward to discover your mother wearing diapers and a baby dress."

"Did you know she worked for the county? I don't know how much that is going to help us out. However, we were talking about our branching out to middle school, and then she said maybe we could use our program as a role model for other high schools in the county. She was even talking about having us in charge. Maybe even making this our life's work. I told her it was too early to decide that."

"I don't think you are going to get alot of boys even if you started in elementary school. You must likely have better luck with getting the mothers of girls in elementary and middle school to go along with this. Since most mothers thinks their daughters are never really that grown up no matter how old they are on the outside. They are always the same little girl on the inside. No rush. I was just offering you another option to keep the nurseries going."

Cassie shakes her head. "No we don't. We aren't old enough to wear big girl panties yet."

"Did she tell you why she was picked to be the baby? It wasn't the random pick like she probably thought." Melody hands the file over. According to this. Cassandra was picked because she was shy and childish looking. They knew ahead of time that they was going to get her as their baby. When she took Home Ec. It just made things easier for them. So they hide the fact they was going to turn her into the school baby with a fake luck of the draw. Keeping Kelly from finding out is not going to be easy,but we will do the best we can."

"No I didn't. Until a few minutes ago. I didn't know she was on the school board. I'm not sure how much this is going to help us either,but it couldn't hurt have someone on the board who is on our side.I had thought about expanding the nurseries to other schools,but I thought it was a hope dream. Now we might be able to do it. I wouldn't mind the idea of doing this full time. We can train girls from other schools on how to care for the babies."